Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging Part Five - The Swinging BBQ, Everyone Takes A Turn

"Nicky and Maria prove to be a hit at the BBQ with Women, Men and Couples"

34
10 Comments 10
4.6k Views 4.6k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Nicky and Maria enjoy their first full swinging BBQ and I become totally cuckold in the process. This is likely the last installment in this series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have included a brief Epilogue covering what may have come afterward. I could write more if there is enough interest."

I saw Nicky again on Friday evening; we went out for a quiet drink. We found a table away from anyone and I started to quiz her.

“What is the big problem with you and Maria?” I asked.

“What do you mean? We don’t have a problem.”

“I’m confused. You warned me off of going near her. You know I have kept my distance when we have met others lately. But you are OK, no you seem very keen, to let other men have sex with…”

“It’s just sex,” Nicky cut me off mid-sentence. “I know if we go to that thing on Sunday, there will be other women there. I know you will probably want to have sex with someone else. But it is just sex when it is with a stranger, so you should not do it. I don’t want you to get feelings for Maria, or any of our female friends. The same way if I have sex with one of your mates, it will be just sex for me.”

“If I joined in when you are with other men, would you insist I wear a condom?”

Nicky laughed and said she didn’t want me to join in like that at all. She also said that in the car the other night Mike had talked to her about being on the pill. He’d said that the thought of her unprotected was a big turn-on for many men but that the risk of pregnancy was real. He said a few of his friends had had the ‘snip’ so were safe, but not all were. She told me that she got turned on by the thrill of it.

“But why do you still want me to wear a condom if you are turned on by them having sex without protection with you?”

Nicky fixed me with a stare and took a few seconds to answer. “Maria and I were talking after the other night. She said I should only do what turns me on, not just to please you. She said she realised that when she let other band members fuck her. She said she knew she held the upper hand and they all wanted her. That she enjoyed the power and control which gave her the bigger thrill.”

“I don’t really see how that affects me.”

“I like it when you lick me. You are good at it, and you know I come when you do it.”

“Yes, I like to do it, you know I do.”

“Yes, but then we have sex, and it’s not such a big thing for me, I never come again when we do. I don’t think I am explaining it properly. When Mike and his friends got involved the thrill of new people turned me on. Yes, I came when they had sex with me. I want to go this Sunday but I hope there are new men there. I think it might be that I know it is wrong, but that makes it sexier for me. Does that make sense?”

“So you just want to have sex with strangers?” I thought I should go too far and hoped to maybe even put an end to the meetings.

“Exactly that, yes.”

That was not the answer I wanted to hear.

“Did you want to have sex with Maria?” Nicky asked after we had sat in silence for a while.

“No.” I lied. “No, you said to not get involved with her.”

“I’m not sure I want to have sex with you anymore. Or not very often. But I will let you lick me though. I’m just being honest and true to myself.”

“Does that mean you want to break up with me?” How has this gone so wrong, so quickly? I thought to myself.

“No, I don’t want to break up, and when I get this stranger sex phase out of my system who knows what will happen? But no, I don’t want to break up.”

We drank up and made small talk and I drove her home. I was surprised to enjoy a good kissing and fingering before she got out of the car. I drove home tasting her from my fingers.

 

I did not see Nicky on Saturday, but we spoke on the phone to arrange a time for Sunday. On Sunday I collected Nicky and Maria from Maria’s house. Nicky was wearing a long skirt, it looked like one of Maria’s. Nicky never wore skirts. Maria was wearing a very tight and short pair of cut-off jeans. Both wore tight tee shirts, both looked to be braless. Nicky carried a small holdall which she threw into the back of the car.

“Spare clothes,” Nicky said in answer to my question as the two girls climbed in.

We drove to Mike’s house pretty much without speaking. More of a nervous silence than any problem.

“Don’t stray too far today. I’m going to want you to lick me a lot I think.” Nicky said as we approached the house.

I wasn’t sure if that turned me on, or sounded ominous. I had a huge urge to ask Maria if she also needed me, but knew to not voice it. We arrived and parked in the last space on the drive. There were half a dozen cars there. All big expensive cars, no cheap old sports cars like mine.

A note stuck to the front door directed us to the rear garden, through a high side gate. I suddenly remembered we had forgotten to bring anything with us. I felt embarrassed as we walked through the garden. A woman approached us and introduced herself as Maggie, Mike’s wife. I introduced the girls and myself, Maggie said she remembered talking to me on the phone. She called our names out to everyone.

“Everyone, this is Nicky, Maria, and John.” All faces turned to us as she spoke. I guessed there must have been perhaps a dozen people sitting around or standing chatting. They all looked older than us. I would guess the men ranged from my parent’s age down to late twenties. The women all seemed a little younger, maybe from twenty up to late forties. I could easily be wrong guessing ages. I did not see Freddy or the other guy from the night at Freddy’s house.

A couple of guys started to walk toward us and I saw Maggie quietly hold her hand up to stop them.

“We have never been to anything like this. What should we do? How does it work? What are the rules?” I could feel myself babbling.

Maggie quickly explained the ground rules. She also said as Nicky and Maria were both new to the group that there were a few more people around than usual. She said everyone invited today was really well trusted. Maggie reminded us that no one has to do anything they don’t want to. But she did also say to the girls that as this was their introduction, most people would want to spend some time with them. Finally, Maggie pointed out everyone to us and gave their names and who was with whom.

Maggie held Maria and Nicky’s hands and led them over to a group of women standing together. A couple of men came and rescued me.

Within a minute the girls were out of sight, surrounded by women all chatting. I saw one put her hand on Maria’s bum to encourage her into the middle of the group.

Over the next twenty minutes, I met nearly everyone. I felt as if I was being handed over from person to person. I could hardly remember anyone’s name. I was introduced to all the men first and then the women. The girls were definitely more popular than me. I chatted with various people, everyone was friendly. I kept an eye on the girls who seemed to have an ever-changing group around them all the time. Everyone asked me all about the girls.

It seemed like a totally normal afternoon in a garden. The garden was huge with trees and bushes all along the sides, sloping down to the edge of the park. Actually, the garden reminded me of a park it was so well kept. I had to walk a long way down the garden to even see the house next door. There was a swimming pool with a cover over it. There was also a hot tub with steam rising out of it. Mike was busy tending to a big BBQ, made from stainless steel I think. Maggie and another woman circulated topping up drinks all the time.

During the afternoon Maggie came over to me and asked if I wanted to join in, or did I prefer to watch. She said Mike had told her I seemed to prefer to watch. I told her I was feeling quite out of my depth and didn’t really know. Maggie reminded me there was no pressure to do anything then reached up and kissed me. I was too surprised to even kiss her back, I kicked myself as she slowly walked away. I don’t think Nicky would have seen it.

As Maggie walked away she got out a little book of raffle tickets. She went to each person and offered them a ticket. All the women who took one got a pink ticket, and all of the men got a blue one. I was not offered a ticket, I don’t know about the girls.

About half an hour or so later Mike and Maggie announced the food was ready and everyone made their way towards the house. A table was loaded with meat and salads. I took a plate and re-joined Maria and Nicky on a long bench seat to eat.

“I think we might have been mistaken about today,” I said to Nicky.

“What makes you say that?” Nicky asked as both girls looked at me.

“Everyone seems really nice and they all say they are looking forward to our induction,” Maria added.

I felt quite left out and wondered if I should just leave them to it. While we ate Nicky and Maria chatted about the people they had met. They seemed totally oblivious to my presence. After we finished eating they wandered off again. I found myself alone until two women came over and talked to me. They were both in their mid-thirties I would guess. One had short dark hair and a fuller figure and a really attractive face. The other was taller and slimmer with long blonde hair. Her face had a severe look I thought, though she seemed the more friendly and chatty of the pair.

 The conversation was different than before. There were innuendos and I suddenly found myself getting turned on. They talked about playing in the hot tub. They asked a lot of questions about Nicky and Maria. All the usual stuff about their age, experience, how long had we been swinging, and so on.

I looked around for Nicky out of fear of being caught out and could not see her. I carried on talking while scanning the garden. I could not see Nicky or Maria or Maggie either. The two women were asking about the girls more than about me. We were interrupted by Maggie calling that dessert was ready. She was standing just inside the patio doors. I could see she was wearing an apron and probably nothing else. I could feel my cock react.

A moment later she stepped out, her hands holding Nicky and Maria’s hands, they stepped out behind her. I was stunned to see them both totally naked, standing next to Maggie. Both were smiling proudly as Maggie led them out and in a loop around all the people in the garden. As Maggie returned to the patio doors she stopped and turned around. She pulled a small bag out and offered it to the girls. They each put a hand inside and pulled out a ticket. Maggie called out ‘Pink, two and four,’ before leading the girls inside.

One of the women I had been speaking to and one other lady made their way inside. I went over to Mike and asked him what was going on.

“The raffle tickets are something we started a while back. The prize is time with the new person. Every fifteen minutes, or if someone comes out more tickets are drawn. The women go first, then the men.”

“I didn’t get a ticket.”

Mike chuckled and said. “You don’t need a ticket, you can go in any time you like as they came with you.”

I desperately wanted to go and watch, but didn’t want to appear too eager. I made my excuse to slip away from the one woman I was talking to and slunk off to the house. Maggie was just inside the door.

“Upstairs, the big room off the landing, you can’t miss them,” she said in answer to my unasked question.

I headed upstairs and stopped a little way from the door outside the bedroom. I felt like I was intruding but at the same time drawn to the scene inside. I peered from behind the door frame. I felt like a peeping tom. Inside the room, Nicky and Maria were both naked on a huge bed. The Blonde woman, Linda, I had been speaking to was in just a bra and knickers, licking Nicky’s pussy. She was obviously more practiced than me. Nicky was writhing and trembling and her skin was patchy and red.

Maria was sitting astride another woman, sitting on her face. Maria was fingering the woman lying under her. I could see she had darker skin than the blonde, darker than all three of them actually. I remember being introduced to her, Fem, or Femma, or Femme I think. She had a long mass of tight curly hair and I thought she was utterly gorgeous. I could see she was shaven and her pink pussy lips contrasted beautifully with her skin as Maria stretched her pussy with her long fingers. Maria was grinding herself onto the woman’s face underneath her. The woman’s hands held Maria’s hips.

I was startled by two more women coming up the stairs. I was embarrassed to be found spying on the bedroom but the two women did not seem to care. They entered the bedroom and I watched them undress. It made me realise I was still fully dressed, my cock straining inside my jeans.

The first woman I had hardly had a chance to speak to outside though she had caught my eye. She had an Irish name, it sounded like Oefer. She said to call her Eve. She had long curly ginger hair. The colour looked natural to me. She was fairly tall with a nice figure and as she undressed I could see a lovely pair of C or maybe even D-cup boobs. When she turned after pulling off her knickers I was transfixed by a mass of ginger pubes. I would have guessed she was in her late twenties to early thirties.

The second woman I had spoken with a little more. She said everyone just calls her Mia, but her name sounded like “Mee-Eko.” At most, she was five feet tall, very Asian looking with pale skin and straight black hair. She was very softly spoken and I thought very attractive. I could not guess her age at all. She could have been anywhere from mid-twenties to mid-forties. She slipped out of a simple dress and then out of a matching black lace underwear set. She had small boobs like Maria. She also had a well-manicured patch of black pubes that looked to be brushed straight.

The six women exchanged a few words, the woman underneath Maria could not speak clearly. The blonde wearing underwear finished licking Nicky with a flourish. Nicky was really shaking as she did so. The small Asian lady took over licking Nicky much slower to start. Eve slowly knelt astride Nicky and lowered her bushy red pubes onto her mouth.

I could not see what Nicky was doing but Eve closed her eyes and seemed to be enjoying it. Mia had already brought Nicky back into a state of endless orgasm by the look of it. The blonde dressed and walked out onto the landing.

“I would love to know how you do that, how you make Nicky cum so much. I love to do that but you look so much better at it.”

She stopped and smiled, she seemed so confident. “I’ve had a lot more practice than you, and I have a pussy of my own to explore and practice on.”

“But would you tell me or show me how to please her as well as that?” I felt like I was pathetically begging.

“One day maybe. But not today.” And with that, she sauntered off downstairs.

I turned my attention to the bedroom again. Maria had seen me watching and somehow we held each other’s stare. There was nothing from her, no smile or flirty look, just a cold stare. Nicky could not know I was there, her face covered by that beautiful ginger pussy. Her Asian pussy licker seemed just as expert as the blonde.

“Alright John?” the voice startled me. One of the men from downstairs had joined me on the landing. I could not remember his name.

I nodded.

“Looks like they have been well looked after so far,” he said as he walked past me into the room. He said hello and stripped off quickly. He was definitely older than me, I would have said mid-forties. A bit of a belly on him too. His cock was about the same as mine, though his balls hung bigger and lower than mine. I watched him stroke his cock while deciding whom to approach as if looking over a buffet.

Maria took the initiative, she bent forward and rose up onto her knees. Her arse and pussy looked perfect from my viewpoint. He moved onto the bed and shuffled forward until he gripped the cheeks of her bum and entered her in one push. Maria stopped fingering or touching the woman underneath her who slid backward and off of the bed.

She dressed quietly and I tried to engage her in conversation on the landing as she passed me. I told her I thought she was beautiful. I knew I sounded a bit lame. She smiled sweetly, answered politely in her soft accent, and left me alone again.

A minute or two later, another man appeared. He said hello, and I recognised him as being with Mia the Asian lady. He definitely looked older than her. I said hello and leaned on the doorframe, more confident of my place now. He brushed past me and stripped naked. His cock was half erect, and he stroked it while watching the scene in front of him. Within a minute it was fully hard, longer and thicker than mine. He said hello to the room, and spoke to Mia before getting behind her and holding her bum.

Mia never stopped licking and fingering Nicky as he slowly pushed his entire length into her pussy. I was surprised how such a small and slim woman could take him so easily, but I guess that was just practice. He started pumping quite fast, bumping Mia’s face into Nicky’s pussy. Mia gave up licking and said something to her man and he pulled out of her. She moved aside and he moved quickly onto the edge of the bed between Nicky’s open thighs.

I was not sure Nicky would be ready for such a cock. It looked bigger than any I had seen her take. Mia held Nicky’s pussy open and guided the head of his cock to her entrance. He leaned forward onto his arms and pushed. I could see Nicky tense as he forced his way inside. Mia held her open the whole time. It took a full couple of minutes until his body met hers and he held still. His cock stretched her more than ever before.

Eve lifted up and away, I think Nicky had stopped paying her any attention. Mia lay on the bed next to Nicky, caressing her boobs and whispering to her. Eve spoke to Mia for a short while, they obviously knew each other from the group. Mia rolled onto her back and Eve took up a sixty-nine position above her. The two women busied themselves pleasuring each other. Nicky turned her head to watch as the man inside her began to slowly move his cock in and out.

I could see Nicky concentrating, I could also see her nipples engorged and hard. The man on top of her slowly sped up and started taking longer strokes. Nicky gripped her boobs and squeezed as she moaned in time with his thrusts. On one side of her Mia and Eve were busy pleasing each other, on the other side Maria was being fucked fast and furious. The two men were watching each other and I heard some words exchanged. Heads nodded and both men withdrew their cocks.

They quickly swapped places. As they did, I could see Nicky’s pussy gaping open like a mouth waiting to be fed. Nicky’s pussy easily swallowed the other man’s smaller cock and he resumed his fast pace. Maria seemed to have less trouble taking the larger cock, he was fully inside in a few thrusts. Maria began urging him on, "Faster, faster, harder." He gripped her hips and began to really fuck fast. Both girls’ bodies were now being hammered. Nicky’s tits were shimmying in time as she laid on her back. Maria’s tits being so small and firm hardly moved at all.

Nicky’s man came first, he stopped quite suddenly and held himself deep inside her. I could see him twitch and shudder and hear him groan in pleasure. Nicky wrapped her legs around behind him, holding him to her.

“John, I know you are watching, get over here quick. I need you now.”

Outside on the landing, I stripped off in a super quick time. My cock was painfully hard after watching so far. I also knew this would be a condom-free fuck. I even hoped I would get a chance to experience Maria too. I entered the room eager to take my turn with Nicky.

As she released her legs and allowed him to back away she said. “Lick me now, I want you to lick me right now.”

Her pussy looked red and puffy. And I could see a trace of cum leaking down.

“Hurry up, I want you to lick me and get me ready for the next man who wants me.”

I felt somehow compelled and bent forward and gingerly licked her well-used pussy. It tasted so different. The man who had just finished fucking her clapped me on the back as he walked away. Nicky’s hands gripped my head and pulled my mouth tightly against her. Suddenly I found myself licking and suckling, probing deep with my tongue. I could sense the man fucking Maria was losing speed and shaking. I knew if I finished cleaning Nicky quickly I would get a chance to lick Maria’s pussy too.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

I licked Nicky as best and as fast as I could, she did not react like she did when I had done this in the past. I could taste that I had cleaned her thoroughly as the man fucking Maria finally groaned and came. He made a last few strokes and I heard him thank her as he pulled free. Next to me, Maria’s pussy gaped just like Nicky’s had earlier. I readied myself to move across and was surprised when Maria swiftly turned and planted her pussy on Nicky’s face.

I lifted my head to watch, Maria kept herself a couple of inches above Nicky. I watched strings and globs of cum run and drop into Nicky’s open mouth and onto her face.

“You can go now. For a while.” Maria dismissed me like a servant.

I slipped back off of the bed and retreated to the corner of the room. I watched Eve and Mia and began to stroke my cock. I knew I would come very quickly.

“Stop doing that.” It was Maria again. “We’ll tell you when you can do that.”

I stopped wanking and sat on a chair staring now at the four women on the bed.

Both men started to get dressed and were preparing to leave. Mia and Eve slowly broke apart and pulled on their underwear before all four left the room. I wrestled with the thought of confronting Nicky, wanting to tell her I wanted to join in. Before I decided to speak two more men walked in. They said hello to the girls and immediately stripped off. Maria got Nicky to turn on all fours and the two of them presented their bums to the two new arrivals.

They wasted no time in kneeling behind the girls. Both men looked to be in their thirties I would guess. Their cocks bobbed in front of them as they each took hold of a pair of hips and sunk into two welcoming pussies. Maria urged them on verbally. Nicky joined in and soon both girls were being fucked quite fast in the doggy position. The man fucking Maria spoke, complaining to his friend that she was not as tight as he hopped. His friend reminded him they were taking turns after ‘Big Tony.’ His friend said he was surprised at how tight Nicky still felt.

I saw Maria whisper something to Nicky and smile. Both girls moved forward so that they slipped off of the cocks inside them.

“If you don’t like it, you don’t have to stay.” Maria sounded pissed off, this was the Maria I knew.

Both men began apologizing profusely. Even I felt pissed off, they were getting a free fuck off of my girlfriend. The girls got back into position with their bums in the air and wiggled them in anticipation. The two men swapped positions and prepared to start again. I looked at their cocks, both were fairly slim. They were longer than mine, but definitely thinner. They slipped their cocks back inside and began fucking again.

They both kept up a fast pace for some time, the longest anyone had lasted all afternoon.

Maria moved forward again and spoke. “I think it’s time we girls took turns with something.”

She indicated for the man who had been fucking her to lie on his back and mounted him. She knelt across his lap facing him. Reaching back she guided his cock back inside her, it looked to slip in easily. “Nicky, can I borrow your man for a while?”

Nicky pulled forward, her pussy was not gaping, but looked red and puffy like before.

“Perhaps it takes two of your cocks to satisfy us today.” Maria indicated for the second man to get behind her.

I assumed she was offering her arse as she had in the van last week. I think the man thought so too as he quickly shuffled across. Maria placed one hand across her bum, covering her arse. He took the hint and I was surprised to see his cock twitch and stiffen more than before. I watched in silence as he guided the head of his cock up against Maria’s pussy. He pressed hard into the gap that did not exist between his friend’s cock and the edge of Maria’s pussy.

I could see Maria’s fists grabbing the sheets as she braced herself. The head of his cock seemed to pop inside and he held still. Below him his friend had begun moving again, fucking slowly. Behind her, the second cock was pushed steadily fully inside her. Nicky sat and watched, she was blocking my view a little. I could see both men now moving and fucking Maria in unison. She had stopped gripping the sheets and began to moan and move in time with their thrusts.

“Ohh, Oh, tell me when you. Ohh, oh when you want to take a turn. Ohh.”

“I don’t think I can do that. I need more practice for that.” Nicky sounded sad to admit it I thought.

Maria urged the men on. She bent forward and tilted her arse and pussy up. Her head and shoulders lay on the bed. Nicky was stroking her bum and back while she stared at the two cocks stretching her friend. They did not go as fast as before, it looked awkward for both men. I had never seen anything like it and wanted to approach and get a closer view. My cock was running with precum and almost painfully hard.

The man fucking Maria from behind started to slow down, his body quivering. I guessed the sight of Maria’s pussy with two cocks inside, and the feelings were too much for him. He gasped out loud and came. His whole body seemed to convulse over and over.

“Nicky, get on your back, quick get ready.” As soon as the man who had cum pulled back, Maria lifted herself off the man underneath her. She moved quickly and knelt astride Nicky’s face again. As she did so she urged him to finish inside Nicky. I watched him move in front of Nicky and could see his cock slimy with cum already. He quickly pushed it inside Nicky. It took him less than thirty seconds to come while watching Nicky licking his friend’s cum out of Maria.

Nicky wrapped her legs around him and held him close. She did not need to call me this time, I knew what was expected of me. She saw me approach the bed and released him. I lapped and suckled Nicky’s red pussy like a hungry dog. I jammed my aching cock against the bed hoping even that innocent pressure might just be enough to make me come. I started to hump and Maria stopped me with a few harsh words.

The two men had dressed and left by the time I had finished cleaning Nicky and I sat back on my heels. Behind me, I heard voices on the stairs and retreated to my chair. My heart and cock leapt as I watched the couple enter the room. The girl had caught my eye downstairs as being truly gorgeous. I had tried to engage her in conversation but the man she was with kept her very shielded. It had crossed my mind that they almost acted like father and daughter.

She looked to be in her teens to early twenties at most. Stunningly beautiful, with wavy, blunt-cut blonde hair just above her shoulders. Her skin was pale and flawless. Her mouth formed a small round when she spoke through bright pink generous lips. Downstairs she had worn round sunglasses, now I could see her eyes were a piercing blue. She was still wearing the pink dress. It had no shoulder straps and was simply held up by an elasticated band just above her boobs.

She had been obviously braless downstairs. I had been surprised at how big her boobs looked. At how her big nipples were bobbing and bouncing against the material as she talked and moved. She was perhaps five feet tall and otherwise very slim. Her dress came down to mid-thigh and I had looked at her legs from afar the whole time I was downstairs. If I could do I would have happily run away with her from the moment I saw her.

Her man was much older than her, as I said I thought he could have been her father. Though they did not look alike at all. He was over six feet tall and heavily built. Not so much muscle, but a lot of fat and quite a belly too. He had intervened when I tried to speak to her before, quickly resuming his place beside her. She was called Jemima, I would not forget her name. He was called Peter.

Arriving in the bedroom it was clear Peter was in charge of their relationship. He looked at me as if wishing I were not there. Jemima flashed me a smile behind his back and she helped him undress. Nicky and Maria sat up to watch too. He had a really good-sized cock, not as big as Tony but a close second. I also could not help but notice he had no hair on his body at all, not even pubes.

Finally, Jemima was told to undress. She took hold of the elasticated top of the pink dress and pulled it down. First, her perfect boobs were revealed. They must have been an ‘E’ cup or maybe more and stood so firm. They looked like they had literally just grown and had never had gravity touch them. Her nipples were like pink raspberries, firm and pointing slightly upwards. She slid the dress down slowly and revealed a flawless and flat tummy. Finally, she slid it past her non-existent hips and let it drop to the floor.

Her pussy was totally smooth, with no hair at all, just like Peter. I found myself staring open mouthed; she was perfect. Peter asked Nicky to lie on her back and I watched Jemima climb on top of her. She lay facing Nicky and Peter gently held her hips and moved her easily like a toy. He aligned their bodies so Nicky’s and Jemima’s pussies were touching. Once he had placed Jemima where he wanted her he moved onto the bed between their thighs.

His belly blocked my view and I wanted to approach but knew I would not be welcome. It took a minute to work out what he was doing, as he kept one hand down guiding his cock. It was the reaction of Nicky and Jemima that gave it away. He was swapping his cock between both girls. Taking a dozen strokes inside one, then withdrawing and doing the same with the other.

He started out whispering to Jemima and I could hear her saying yes to him. Within a minute or two he was speaking louder and I could make out he was asking Jemima questions. ‘Did she like it?’ ‘Could she feel him in the other girl?’ ‘Was she wet?’ ‘Was the other girl wetter?’ ‘Did she want his come?’ There were lots of questions and Jemima nodded and said yes all the time. I thought it was strange he never used Nicky’s name. He only referred to her as the other girl.

Swapping between the two girls also gave him time to pause and control himself. I thought he could control when and where he came easily like this, taking a dozen or so strokes and then pausing to compose himself. Beside them, Maria was sitting cross-legged, watching. Peter said something I did not catch and Maria moved much closer. He rubbed a free hand up and down Maria’s thigh and then across her well-used pussy.

Maria spoke again and pointed at Jemima and Peter nodded. Somehow Maria knelt over Jemima and Nicky. She balanced on her knees and brought her pussy down against Jemima’s perfect little bum. It was more of a stretch for Peter but he now began swapping between all three girls. Maria, Jemima, Nicky, Jemima, and back up to Maria. I thought I might come just by watching them. Peter kept asking Jemima two questions; ‘Did she like having another girl’s pussy juice inside her?’ and ‘Would she give Daddy a baby?’

Jemima said yes to the first and no to the second question, which from Peter’s reactions seemed to be the right answer. Swapping between the three was getting quicker. Peter was taking more strokes and going faster too. It looked like he was getting ready to come soon. I was surprised to see Maggie appear in the doorway wearing a bikini. She had a nice figure and a nice tan too.

“You are the last to come up. A few of us are in the hot tub downstairs if you want to join us. Some have already left for the day.” With that, she took a couple of steps towards me. “Would you like a hand with that?”

Maria turned her head towards me and spoke. “No, he is OK, we will take care of him later.”

I was happy to miss out on Maggie, ‘helping me out,’ if it meant the girls were finally going to let me have sex with them. I focused on the ‘we’ in the statement, sex with Maria and Nicky was worth waiting for.

I had stopped concentrating on Peter and could see he was urgently pressing his cock into either Jemima or Nicky. A couple of strokes and he almost collapsed onto the pile of girls underneath him. He was puffing hard as he held himself deep inside one of them. Maria crawled forward and away. Jemima followed her. I watched her gorgeous boobs swinging free as she rolled onto her back next to Nicky. Peter was still deep inside Nicky, no doubt he had filled her with his come.

I knew my role and was kneeling beside him as he pulled free. For a second I could see Nicky’s pussy gaping again. It looked quite red and very puffy as I clamped my mouth over it and began to lick her clean. I could feel her squeezing and pushing out more come. I licked and sucked, thoroughly enjoying this torturous task until Nicky pushed me away.

Jemima had already pulled her dress back on, I was sad to have missed watching her. Peter was mostly dressed. They both thanked the girls as they left the room. I started to move up onto the bed, onto Nicky but she put her hands down and stopped me.

“What are you doing?”

“I thought we would have sex now.”

Maria and Nicky both laughed. “We have had enough sex for now,” Maria said almost mockingly.

“But you said you were both going to take care of me.” I protested.

Both girls had got off the bed, Nicky was helping Maria into her shorts and held her teeshirt for her. Nicky then dressed herself I didn’t see her put on any knickers. Maria held out a crumpled piece of material to me.

“Hold these for us. We won’t be needing them today, they might get in the way.”

I looked at the material as I took hold, it was two pairs of knickers and must have been what they wore here today.

“Don’t dare do anything kinky with them, we will want them back freshly cleaned or you will have to buy us both new ones.” Maria stared at me as Nicky spoke.

I’d already decided as soon as I could to use the knickers to wank with and to hell with the consequences. Maria took the knickers back out of my hand and brushed them to and fro across my face.

“Look at his cock twitch and react Nicky. He is a dirty boy and can’t be trusted even with our dirty laundry.” She threw the knickers into the holdall and zipped it up before passing it to me. The girls let me get dressed and led me downstairs. There were fewer people in the garden, the hot tub looked pretty full. I left the holdall inside the house. Nicky and Maria stood by the hot tub talking to those inside it. I think every one of them had been upstairs with them this afternoon.

I went and found Mike, I needed to get away from anything that turned me on. My aching cock was desperate for an excuse to explode. I asked him about his work, and how did he get such an amazing house. He told me a lot in a half hour and changed my whole outlook on work. From a distance, I saw both girls strip in the garden and climb into the hot tub and nestle down between people.

“They are a real hit, a great pair of girls. You are a really lucky guy to have Nicky you know.”

I didn’t like to tell him how the day had gone for me.

“You three would be welcome to join our group. Everyone voted yes when they came downstairs.

One by one or in couples people slowly left the hot tub or garden over the next hour. I had to move my car out onto the road to let their cars out. Maria and Nicky seemed reluctant to dress and leave. Maggie and Mike told us we would be invited next time. There were lots of hugs and kisses for the girls as we left.

We drove home in silence until I asked why Maria had been so off with me today.

“Nicky has to learn how to keep you in your place.”

“What do you mean? It’s got nothing to do with you really.”

“It has everything to do with me. Nicky is my bitch now, she agreed and she wants it. So you are going to be Nicky’s bitch from now on. You want it, don’t you?”

I thought about the afternoon and how readily I had accepted and enjoyed licking and cleaning up Nicky’s pussy. I almost didn’t care that I had not had sex with her. I did know that watching her had been the biggest turn-on I had ever had. I now knew why Nicky had been so keen to suck the cocks fresh out of Maria in the van. Why Maria had lowered her used pussy onto her face that night. And why Nicky had licked and cleaned Maria’s pussy today.

“Don’t you?” Nicky re-asked Maria’s question.

“Yes, I do. Thank you.”

We continued in silence. As we pulled up outside Maria’s house Nicky got out too.

“I’ll call you tomorrow.” She said as she got out.

I drove home and wondered how life would be from today. I also wondered how soon I could arrange to watch Nicky being fucked by more people. My cock was rock hard again and I thrilled at the delicious pleasure of denying myself a release. I had been thoroughly cuckolded even though at the time I had never heard of the word.

 

Epilogue

Over the next couple of weeks, Nicky and Maria spent more time together. Nicky started to dress like Maria and was definitely heavily influenced by her. Maria encouraged her to take more risks and cocks. I guessed Maria was using toys or something with Nicky as within a few weeks she was easily taking two cocks at a time. Nicky had also started to take and enjoy anal sex as well.

I still got to lick Nicky out when she wanted to orgasm, I enjoyed it but soon found I needed the taste of spunk to really turn me on. Within three weeks of that first BBQ, the sex stopped altogether. Nicky never did suck me or even wank me off after that.

For two to three months we were invited to a party almost every week at someone’s house. The number of people would vary but over time the mix changed to a lot of guys lining up to mostly fuck Nicky and some for Maria. I soon loved licking Nicky’s used pussy but she only wanted to be cleaned and not pleasured by me.

Through a coincidence, an older couple found out how good I was at math and I helped out a few people’s kids with exam prep. As a result, I got offered a job researching for a commodities trader. I soon found I was almost gifted at charting and looking for anomalies and promotions followed. Within a year I could earn more in a week than in my previous job in a year.

Three months after that first BBQ Nicky got herself a boyfriend, James, a much older man. Maria and Nicky seemed to share him sometimes. I would take Nicky to his house and lick her pussy to get her ready and then kneel and watch them. Maria would often also be there, but I never did get to lick or touch her. James would fuck one or both of them and they would let me lick Nicky and him clean afterward. I did it gladly even after they did anal sex. Pretty soon James would also fuck me which Maria had encouraged and loved to watch

Five months after that first BBQ Nicky announced that she was pregnant and that she had missed a couple of periods already. I got blamed by her parents. It was ironic that I was the only person who it could not be as we had not had sex for a couple of months by then. It all fell apart after that when Nicky’s parents tried to force a marriage and I finally told them straight what was going on.

Six years later, I had a chance encounter with Jemima, the gorgeous blonde from that first BBQ who was now single. She told me she heard Nicky had carried on with unprotected sex and had three kids. She had no idea among over a hundred men who the fathers were. She had stayed with James and they made their living making adult videos of gangbangs.

Jemima and I have been together for nearly three years now. We do not swing but sometimes do speak to some of the people we had met. It took me a long time to get myself ‘back to normal,’ and enjoy one-on-one straight sex again. I enjoy licking her pussy which she still keeps totally smooth. We are totally exclusive and hope to start a family soon.

Work is going very well although it is very stressful sometimes. I moved into a house on the other side of the park much like Mike and Maggie’s place. I cleared the mortgage within three years of buying the place. We are currently buying a villa on the Amalfi coast overlooking the sea.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments