Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Dutch In Spain

"It's amazing how quickly I got into keeping my partner happy"

53
16 Comments 16
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Lots of different things were going on in my mind at this time. I couldn't believe how quickly and enthusiastically I had accepted it all, and part of me was wondering about things I'd heard about but never tried."

The thoughts of my first night with a stranger in the holiday hotel were uppermost in my mind all the next day.

I thought it was strange, however, that my partner, Pete, never mentioned it. He carried on as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

We spent most of the day by the hotel pool, relaxing, and both of us reading novels. I wondered if I'd done something wrong. I was looking forward to the evening and hoping that I would get lucky again.

After the evening meal in the hotel, Pete and I shared a bottle of red wine before he told me, "Come on sexy, let's go and get ready. The nightclub will be open in an hour or so."

Immediately, I felt both relieved and excited. I hadn't upset him in any way, and it was obvious from the way Pete searched through my undie drawer that we would be looking for similar fun later on.

"Tomorrow, Mel, we are going shopping. You need to upgrade your underwear. I hope we can find what we want here. I'll have to Google it," Pete told me. I thought I had some very sexy stuff in my drawer, but apparently not.

Pete left it all to me in the end, and I decided on a cream button-down blouse with a bright red pencil skirt. My legs were already showing a little of a tan, so I decided against hold-ups or stockings. I wore a white, matching bra and pantie set which I thought was just revealing enough. Pete told me that I looked hot even though I knew he would have preferred me to dress much more provocatively.

Excitedly entering the nightclub, we both took exactly the same positions as the previous night. Pete went right to the end of the bar, and I found a table quite close to both the bar and the dance floor.

But things didn't go as well this time. I was befriended by a lovely middle-aged couple from Manchester. The music was a lot quieter, and we could hold conversations easily. They were very friendly and it soon became obvious that they were chatting with me because they thought I was on my own and they felt sorry for me.

I told them that my partner was in our room because he'd got sunburnt. That didn't help the situation with the lady telling me, "We're happy to stay and chat with you if it helps."

Feeling trapped, I excused myself and went to the loo, but they were still there when I returned and made it clear that I was welcome to join them. They were a nice couple, but there was nothing to suggest that they were interested in what I was looking for, nor I in them.

Fortunately for me, another couple arrived who they obviously knew very well, and gradually I was left more and more out of the conversation, so I excused myself again, telling them that I was going to check on my unwell partner.

Pete moved a little so that we were out of view of them. "I thought you were fixing yourself up with a couple," he said, smiling.

"No, they just took pity on me because I was on my own, and then I couldn't get rid of them," I told him.

"OK," he said, "Look, there's a couple of empty bar stools together not far from mine. Go and claim one of them and hope for the best."

So I quickly made my way, but Pete held me back and said quietly, "Undo a couple of buttons so that your bra is visible ."

I checked to see if anyone was looking, and then did what Pete had advised, and then got comfortable on one of those bar stools.

The Bacardi and coke that I'd ordered had hardly been started when I was asked out of the blue, "Is that chair taken?"

I turned around and saw a very tall man smiling broadly at me.

"No, the stool is free," I told him, moving slightly to my left to allow him to sit down.

He was talking in broken English, but very quickly I learned that his name was Johann and that he was from Eindhoven in Holland.

Johann had a presence about him. Initially maybe, a little threatening merely because of his size. But he had a soft and gentle-sounding voice and a smile that appeared regularly as we chatted about many different things.

He had short-cropped brown hair, sort of military style and he was dressed in a short-sleeved pale blue shirt and a pair of fawn slacks. I didn't ask his age, but he was probably somewhere in his mid-forties.

Before I'd finished my drink, he asked if he could buy me another.

"That would be lovely, thank you," I replied.

He moved his stool closer to me, and as the drinks appeared, I felt his leg against mine. I didn't move away. We kept on talking. To be honest, at this stage, I had no idea what we were talking about, because I was enjoying the sensations that I was feeling from his leg continually moving up and down against my bare leg.

Time went quickly as we continued chatting, and both of our glasses were nearly empty, and all the time, his leg never stopped moving against me. Johann turned towards me, looked straight at my cleavage and said," Would you like another drink here in the bar or my room?"

"Your room sounds perfect," I told him, "It's getting a little noisy in here isn't it?" I answered, probably much too eagerly.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

Pete was just five yards away from me as Johann took my hand and helped me off the stool. He led me towards the exit and I never had time to look towards Pete. He would have been happy for sure.

Johann acted like a perfect gentleman once we were in his room. He seemed a little nervous to start with as he poured us both drinks from his fridge.

We sat on the bed together. "I think we should leave these until later," I told him, taking his glass and putting both the drinks down on the bedside table.

All he'd wanted was a sign that it was alright with me, and suddenly we were all over each other. He pushed me down on the bed, our tongues fighting a battle to do more than the other. I lost that battle. He was so strong, and so were the sensations.

We stopped for a while. I sat up and undid the rest of the buttons on my blouse, then stood up to unzip my skirt and wriggle out of it before lying down on the bed again in just my bra and panties.

Johann took a little longer to get his kit off, even taking the time to fold things up. Gosh!, he was so tall and muscular. As I waited for him to join me on the bed, I couldn't resist a look towards his manhood. OMG, everything was in proportion!

Our tongue probing continued while he unfastened my bra before he took each of my tits in his mouth, sucking and licking them in turn.

He was a patient lover, not moving down towards my panties for what seemed like ages to me. But when he got there, he pulled them down with his teeth a little way before removing them completely and swiftly with his very large hands.

I found his cock with one of my hands. It was already hard. As I realised that I was going to have to use both hands, I was treated to a glorious licking. His strong tongue explored me and teased my clit, moving it left and right sending shivers all over my body.

Johann's fingers were so long and he started to use two of them inside me. He was gentle, to begin with, but as I struggled not to scream too loud and to keep my breathing under control, he started being more forceful. I had my first cum. It was a big one and I'm sure that he would have tasted it as his tongue never moved away from my clit and his fingers continued their probing.

We both subsided after my cum, getting our breaths back. Johann reached over to his bedside table and found a condom. I was surprised. I would have let him fuck me without it, but it was his decision. I was even more surprised that he'd found one that fit him!

First, he took me lying behind me on the bed, raising my left leg as high as he could. Just as he had been with his fingers, he started slowly. I had this painful but wonderful feeling of being stretched as he managed to get his cock further and further in. Once there, he went for it.

We changed positions over and over. I sat on his face for a bit enjoying the hardness of his tongue. Then I moved down to sit astride that wonderful cock of his.

Missionary was the next position, followed by him lifting me up and walking a few paces with me impaled on him, and when he put me down, he took me from behind bending over a dressing table.

Johann hadn't cum yet, and I'd only had just the one. We went back to the bed, and straight into a sixty-nine. I would have preferred to fellate him without the condom on, but it all happened so quickly.

That magnificent tongue of his brought me to three more orgasms. He still hadn't cum. I wanted to feel him cum inside me, so I got on top and rode him for all I was worth.

He was a stayer. I had to ride him for ages. My back and legs were beginning to ache and for a while, I thought he would never get there.

But when he did, oh! wow. He roared like a lion as I felt his twitching cock inside me. We lay there exhausted, me on top of him, and he just let it soak in my pussy for ages. Eventually, he pulled out. We were both done, and we sat up and finished our drinks.

I started to get dressed, but Johann said "Please stay the night with me." I was taken aback, but I excused myself and went to the en suite, taking my handbag with me. I got my phone and quickly messaged Pete. "He wants me to stay the night. Is that OK?"

The reply was instantaneous, "Yes, of course, if you want to."

So, in the middle of the night, and again in the morning I was treated to some more wonderful sensations and cums. I also get around to being fucked without a condom and giving him a decent blow job, tasting his cum for the first time.

I got back to Pete in time for breakfast the next morning. He told me that he could wait until later for my update on the night's actions. That was good because I was really sore and I didn't know how long it would be before I could be back to doing what I enjoy most.

But, two nights in, two different younger guys bringing me to cums. I was hooked on this way of life already. What would the rest of the week bring?

Published 
Written by Luckymel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments