Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A true story, all names changed. I hope you enjoy, we certainly had fun reminiscing"

We have seen several posts on various websites along the lines “how did you start…’ or “how do I convince my wife to try…”  so we thought it would be fun to tell our story. It might help or it might not, but we hope you enjoy our experience. This is a true story which we have put together based on our recollection of events, as best as we can recall. This, our first story, is about how it all started.

I am Eddie and my wife is Emma and we have both just celebrated our fiftieth birthdays and twenty-nine years of marriage. Our children have been through university and are both married. Obviously, we married very young but had some limited sexual experience and we had enjoyed a lively but straightforward sex life in our early years. Everything was fine. True, as the years went by, sex had become a bit routine but still enjoyable, for both parties.

Then, about ten years ago, I made a huge mistake. I had a fling with a young girl in the office. It started at the Christmas party. The sex was ok but nothing special. The whole thing lasted just a few weeks and, if I was honest, it was much more about the chase than anything else, and to prove to myself I could still pull.

Emma discovered a text message and all hell let loose. The next couple of months were terrible for us both and I mean terrible. I was riddled with guilt and Emma was quite rightly furious, but we struggled through. However, Emma made it very clear that I owed her one.

Emma is about 5' 3" tall and slender in build. She tended to dress casually preferring jumpers and jeans or sweatshirts and joggers and did not worry too much about her appearance. She was a typical mother. The children always came first and then me, her husband, a close second. She worked a few days a week and ran the house and even when the children had left home, she had continued in this manner.

In the weeks and months following her discovery, there was a change in Emma. We are fortunate that I have a well-paid job and her part-time work was pocket money which she had spent on everybody else. But now Emma started to spend her time and a little money on Emma.

Over a few weeks, Emma transformed her wardrobe. Following several shopping trips with her friends, the sweatshirts and joggers were replaced by tight-fitting tops and skin-tight leggings. Sexy dresses and bright summer frocks replaced the jumpers and baggy jeans and, much to my approval, the drab, comfortable underwear was replaced by sexy sets of lingerie.

We had a joint membership at the local fitness centre but Emma had never used it. I swim there at least four times a week and now she started to come with me and use the gym. She joined several classes and became a regular in some of these. At first, I thought she must fancy one of the instructors but she assured me that wasn’t the case. But I would not have blamed any of the instructors for fancying her. Her gym gear was incredibly sexy. Crop tops and skin-tight leggings left little to the imagination, especially after she had worked up a sweat, and I enjoyed watching her peel these off before joining me in the shower when we got home.

Our sex life had always been decent but now it became far more intense. Instead of making love perhaps once or twice a week, we made love every night and often during the day. She bought a new vibrator and a nine-inch dildo from a well-known website and began to use them regularly during our lovemaking.

Emma had shown little interest in porn before but we now started to watch porn and masturbate together and when I returned home from a night away with work, her vibrator would be on the side of the bed. And it was obvious Emma's favourites seemed to focus on wife sharing. She would ask if this was what I really wanted and the sex talk got dirtier and dirtier. And she started to trim and then shave her pubic hair. At first, it was her bikini line but she began to shave off more and more until one day she returned from the salon fully waxed. I nearly came on the spot and spent hours licking her to orgasm after orgasm. She told me that it was now my job to keep her shaved and smooth. I willingly obliged.

The change in Emma was plain to see and it wasn’t just me who could see it. Friends and family all paid her compliments, and I couldn’t fail to notice that men turn their heads as she passed by.

In late summer we were invited to a friend’s birthday party. It had been a lovely warm day and we had been out together and were looking forward to the party. And as we got ready I remember thinking everything was great with Emma and I. The party was only a few streets from where we lived, so we walked there, hand in hand. Emma seemed so excited and bounced along next to me. She looked stunning in a tight short shoulder-less summer dress which showed off her fabulously tanned legs, her great ass and her wonderful breasts.

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

It was a super party. The house had a huge open-plan ground floor with full-width sliding doors leading out onto a large patio. We knew many of the people there and Emma was having great fun. She looked fantastic as she danced with everyone and, in particular, a very good friend of mine, Simon. Now, I knew Simon had always fancied Emma and, as he danced with her, he could not take his hands off her. And it was clear Emma was loving the attention. I was quite cool with it, as Simon was one of my best mates and, to be honest, I loved the fact that other men fancied her.

The night flew by. I’m not sure what the time was when, feeling slightly worse for wear and thinking about going home, I saw Emma and Simon sneaking off down the garden, hand in hand. At first, I did not know what to do. I did not want to make a scene but there was my wife running hand in hand with another man down to the darkness of the lower garden. I waited for a few minutes hoping, no praying, she would be back soon. But no.

So I set off home. It is only a short walk but all the way home I felt sick. My stomach was churning over and over and my mind was racing. What would they be doing, right this moment, down in the garden? And my head kept telling me this was all my fault, but there was something else – excitement.  I realised I had an erection. When I got home, I went straight to bed and turned off the light. And I waited.

It was about an hour or so later when I heard the front door and then the soft footsteps on the stairs. A few minutes later Emma slipped into bed next to me, trying to be as quiet as possible, so as not to wake me. My heart was beating like a drum, but I didn’t move and after a short while, Emma’s breathing seemed to relax, and she dozed off. Carefully I moved closer to her and held my breath as I very gently rested my hand on her beautiful ass. It was warm and soft and as I gradually stroked her cheeks she moved slightly and raised her hips. After a few minutes more of stroking, she shifted again and opened her legs and my fingers slipped gently between them.

Her shaved pussy lips were open and soaking wet and the smell of cum mixed with her juices was unmistakable. My cock was already erect, but this made it jerk and stand up flat against my belly. I slipped my fingers in deeper and then, as she raised her hips further, I stroked her clit which was as hard as my cock. She let out a soft groan.

“Gentle my love,” she whispered, “I’ve already cum twice”.

I have never been so turned on, ever, and quite clearly so was Emma, as we fucked for hours. I licked her cum filled pussy and she rode me for all she was worth. We fell asleep in a heap, covered with each other’s juices. It was wonderful.

In the morning we fucked again, this time slowly, as she told me everything that happened. She told me how Simon had got an erection while he was dancing with her and that he squeezed her ass cheeks. She suggested that they explore the garden and they had slipped off down to the summerhouse hoping not to be seen but had seen me looking their way. She thought I might come down after her, but it had turned her on knowing I might be looking.

She had pulled his big cock out of his jeans, and had sucked him until he was rock hard. She told me how he slipped his fingers into her panties and played with her clit, and then fingered her pussy. She described how it felt when she straddled him and slipped his big cock into her and how she rode him with her tits bouncing in his face until he emptied his cum deep in her pussy. And finally, she told me she how it felt when she walked home to me with his cum dripping down her thighs. She said that we were now even.

Over the next few days, we fucked almost constantly, and we talked about the future. At first, Emma said it was a one-off but very soon she admitted she wanted to do it again, and again.

“But,” she said, “we need to set some ground rules”.

This was the start of what has been an incredible ten years with my hot wife.

The next step in our new life soon followed. Emma is writing it now.

E&E x

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments