Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacey’s Night Out - Part 3

"In the aftermath of Stacey’s night out, revenge is taken…"

53
11 Comments 11
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

About a week after the night in the pub, Katelyn’s mum, Liz, asked me to drop by for coffee. Slightly dreading it, I rang the doorbell. It was somewhat of a relief when Liz opened the door with a genuinely welcoming smile.

Liz is a rather foxy, dirty blond-haired lady in her forties, with firm boobs and great legs. And, whilst her boobs are bigger than Katelyn’s, it’s easy to see where her daughter gets it from.

Over coffee and after some small talk, Liz gently placed an arm around my waist and explained she knew all about what Kev had done in the toilet, and that he had been bragging about it to his mates. She made it clear that she blamed him. In fact, this was far from the first time, and doing this to his daughter’s best friend was the final straw; she was pissed off and wanted to get her own back.

And then she explained her idea. As she did, my jaw dropped and I blushed bright red. She smiled and continued to elaborate, her fingers gently tracing across my breasts, causing my nipples to harden.

“Stace, you’re a really sexy girl, and I’ve quietly had the hots for you for a while. So, this plan is perfect in so many ways,” she smiled, her hand straying across my belly and then back across my breasts, before brushing the hair from my neck. 

After some thought, and with the appealing prospect of some payback, I agreed.  Finalising the details, Liz sent me on my way, saying, “wear some sexy underwear and high heels. That sends him over the edge,” she laughed.

When I returned that evening, Liz opened the door in her dressing gown. We went into the kitchen and had some wine. “Where’s Kev?” I asked as I sipped my drink.

“Upstairs, tied up, and waiting for me to deal with whoever rang the doorbell, and then return, dressed like this,” she explained, opening her gown to reveal a satin black negligé top that showed off her round firm boobs and taut belly, matching black panties, sheer black hold ups, and high heels.

“Jesus, Liz, that is so hot,” I gasped, feeling butterflies in my stomach at the sight of her.

“Awwww, thanks,” she replied, running a finger down my cheek and kissing me lightly on the neck, “glad you like.”

Topping off my wine, she smiled and said, “so, show me you.” Taking another sip of my drink, I peeled off my large quilted coat to reveal a lace half-cup turquoise bra and matching thong, along with silver high heels. “Oh wow, Hun, you look gorgeous. Good enough to eat,” Liz purred, brushing her lips over mine and running a hand over my bum, “which is handy, given I plan to do just that to you, Stace,” she whispered in my ear.

With that, the doorbell rang again. Liz smiled and went to open it, allowing Devon to join us.  “Wow,” he grinned at me, as I stood in my underwear, “good to see so much of you, Stacey.”

Liz explained he should wait in the kitchen and have a drink, before coming up to join us. And with that, she took me by the hand, “ready, babe?” I nodded in response. Smiling, she led me upstairs.

Entering their bedroom, Liz slid off her dressing gown, saying, “sorry Kev, they just wouldn’t go,” as she stood in front of him in her negligee. “But I didn’t come back empty-handed,” she smiled, beckoning me in.

As I joined her at the foot of the bed, I saw Kev completely naked, with his hands tied firmly to the metal bedstead. As he looked in shock at the two of us, Liz wrapped an arm around my waist and ran the other hand over the top of my breasts. “Is this for me?” Kev grinned.

“No, darling, it’s for me,” she replied, turning my head and kissing me full on the lips. As her tongue worked mine, Liz’s hands combed through my hair, and gently teased down my neck and back, before unhooking my bra and sliding the straps from my shoulders. I moaned gently as she removed the wire cups from my boobs; her hands brushing over my nipples, as the turquoise bra fell to the floor.

In response, and with our tongues still entwined, I eased the straps of her negligee top down over her arms, guiding the sheer satin garment over her boobs and bum, where my hands come to rest, caressing her firm buttocks. Liz broke the kiss, and, with our hands all over each other, we both looked at Kev, his eyes like saucers as he lay tied to the bed. “Look at his prick throbbing as he lies there watching us,” Liz laughed, “and not a thing he can do about it.” 

With that, she guided me onto the bed. Her lips moved down my neck, and then to my boobs; her teeth biting and teasing my nipples, as her hand slid my lacey thong down over my arse to allow her fingers access to my mound.

As my best friend’s Mum slowly kissed her way down toward the gap between my legs, her finger explored my pussy, causing me to gasp and my legs to spread at her touch. Looking up at me as she lay between my legs, Liz smiled and then began to alternate between sucking and licking my clit; “oh, fuck yes,” I moaned loudly, my hands moving to her head, running my fingers through her blonde hair.

“Since when have you been sodding lesbians,” Kev spat, his face flushed. Despite the words, his cock was throbbing madly at the sight of the two of us on the bed just in front of him.

Looking directly at him, my face a mask of ecstasy, I moaned, “since your wife started eating my pussy a moment ago, Kev.”

As he stared at me, lost for words, I continued, “Oh God, she is awesome at fucking me with her tongue.” He watched amazed as his wife inserted a finger into me, at the same time as her tongue lapped at my clit, bringing me close to orgasm, “Oh God, Liz, I am going to cum; I have never cum this soon. Please don’t stop, this is fucking amazing,” I cried, my legs around her head, and my hands grasping the bed sheets as waves of pleasure washed over me.

Liz was frigging me hard with her finger now, her mouth sucking on my swollen clit as she sensed my climax building. “Oh my fucking God, I’m coming on your tongue, Babe. I can’t stop myself. Oh fuck, Oh fuck,” I screamed, losing all control and coming heavily over her face.

Looking up at me, Liz smiled, “oh wow, Hun, that was some orgasm.” With that, she eased back up to kiss me deeply, mingling my juices on our tongues.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

Pulling her across the bed so that she lay below where her husband was tied up, I slid Liz’s panties down around her high heels and began to explore every inch of her body with my mouth and hands.

“Oh my God, she is good,” Liz purred at her husband, as he looked on in frustration. Her hands were running through my auburn hair as she spread her legs wide, so I could position myself between them, before pulling me into her neatly shaven mound.

Using my long fingers, I delicately eased her lips apart, and teased gently along the moist opening, before circling slowly around the clit itself. Liz gasped and arched her back, pushing forward against my touch, “oh Stace,” she whispered huskily, as I slid a finger deep into her pussy and began to work it in and out with increasing pace, looking up into her eyes as I toyed her.

“Harder,” she demanded, her head back and her body reaching up for my delicate finger as I frigged her furiously, juices running all over my hand. “Don’t stop, babe, do it faster for me, I’m so close,” she panted, her hands playing with her own nipples as I increased the pace with which my finger was invading her pussy. All the while, Kev watched his wife being brought to climax by a girl the same age as her daughter.

“Oh my God, Liz, this is so hot,” I whispered, as I worked her furiously, “let go, babe, come for me. Come on my little hand,” I urged as she writhed and bucked against my finger, her hands under her bum now to lift herself deeper onto my hand as it worked her fanny.  And then, with a series of loud intense sobs, Liz climaxed.

As Liz collapsed back, catching her breath, Kev eagerly asked, “do I get to fuck you now”; his state of excitement was obvious from his flushed face and the rigid throbbing nature of his member.

Liz looked at him with disdain as she stood up, and motioned for me to lie back on the bed where she had just been. “Oh no, you don’t get to fuck me. But he does,” she replied, as Devon’s chiseled naked body entered the bedroom.

“Alright, mate,” Devon grinned at Kev, as he cupped Liz’s pert round breasts, and then ran a hand down over her smooth firm belly to her shaven mound, causing Liz to bit her lip and sigh with lust.

Pressing back against Devon, Liz turned her head to kiss him, her hand reaching to grab his cock. Her white fingers with red nail polish contrasted against his thick black hardness, in the same way, his ebony hand contrasted against her pale, shaven mound as they masturbated each other.

Lying back, looking up at them, I circled my clit with a finger, whilst my other hand fondled one of my heavy boobs. I bit my lip with arousal as Liz slowly tugged his ebony cock with her delicate white hand.

Breaking from the kiss, Liz looked at me and smiled. Then, bending forward over the bed, she spread her legs and pushed her arse up towards Devon as he stood behind her.  Glancing at her husband, who was speechless with anger and embarrassment, she murmured to her lover, “I want that beautiful cock filling me, and I need it now.”

With one hand on her pert arse, Devon guided his thick length between her legs and eased the tip into her waiting pussy. “Oh my God, yes,” she gasped, as he pushed all the way home.

With Devon rhythmically sliding in and out of her, Liz dropped her head onto my snatch and began to lick me out, her tongue flicking into my pussy in time with her bull’s strokes. “Oh shit, Liz, I am coming again,” I moaned; my hands grabbed the bed sheets, as I squirmed under the relentless working of my clit.

“Come for me, sweetheart,” Liz urged as she slipped a finger into my arse whilst flicking my clit with her tongue.

Screaming and bucking furiously, I lost all control, coming in waves, my fingers digging into the bed and my back arching. Then the feeling subsided a little and I fell back limply, my breath coming in sobs. Looking down, I saw Liz smile at me, her eyes wide with arousal, her face glistening with my juices, and her whole body rippling with each of Devon’s hard thrusts.

“Babe, I want you to make that prick of a husband of mine come, whilst he watches me being taken hard from behind,” Liz said in low moans. Still panting slightly, I raised an eyebrow at her and she laughed. “God, no. Just wank him off,” she gasped, as Devon drove into her again.

Giggling, I slid across the bed and looked at Kev. “Don’t you dare, you fucking bitch,” he growled, as my hand wrapped around his member.

Still giggling, I began to tug it up and down in time with Devon’s movements. “Look at your wife, Kev,” I whispered, “look at her being fucked hard by your mate; look at his big cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy.”

Looking straight at her husband as I stroked Kev’s straining member, Liz’s face was a mask of arousal as she and Devon moved in unison. “Oh, Kev, he is filling my little cunt with that huge dick. It’s so much bigger and thicker than yours, darlin',” she cried. “He feels so fucking good in my cunt. Better than you ever have. And in my arse, he makes me scream when he fucks me up the arse, Kev. I let him fuck my arse as well as my cunt; I have never let you fuck me up the arse have I, you pathetic bastard?” Liz sneered at her husband, as Devon pounded her harder in response.

Beside himself with rage, humiliation, and frustration, Kev pulled at the ties. Despite himself, however, my slow but determined stroking of his cock was having an effect. Pre cum seeped from the tip and his breathing was laboured.

“Your wife‘s going to cum all over his cock any moment, now, the way he is pounding her, Kev,” I murmured in his ear, “watch her face as he fucks her, Kev; she loves it,” I continued, tugging his dick harder now as Devon increased his pace.

On all fours facing her husband, Devon mounting her from behind, Liz was moaning loudly now; her eyes wild, her boobs swinging with each thrust. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh fuck,” she suddenly screamed, pupils dilating; her mouth opening in a perfect O as she came long and hard all over her lover’s dick, whilst he simultaneously groaned loudly and came deep inside her.

The sight and sound of his wife losing control in front of him tipped Kev over the edge. Despite himself, groaning brokenly, he came all over my hand and slumped back on the pillows. Releasing his twitching dick, I licked my index finger clean. “Mmm,” I murmured, looking him in the eye, “cuckold cream.”

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments