Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making Of A Cuckold - Part One, Introduction

"The Journey Begins: She Shows Him A World He Can't Resist"

66
11 Comments 11
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a world I am very familiar with. As ever, I leave it to the reader to work out whether this is fact or fiction."

Janine propped herself up on her elbows and stared at the sleeping form of Marcus. His dark curly hair moved slightly with each out-breath and the morning light reflected pleasantly off his too-smooth skin, she knew she should be happy but she was bored with him already.

“What is wrong with me?” she thought to herself for at least the tenth time since waking up. But she knew the truth, he just wasn't sexually adventurous enough for her. Janine had spent the first twenty-one years of her life adhering to the strict rules of her Lutherian father, who would beat her if he even suspected her thinking about a boy. Now that she was free of him, she did what she wanted, she'd had a string of lovers, but they were all boys, even Steve the twenty-nine-year-old mechanic with the big car and a cock to match was too immature for her. She sighed a little louder than she meant to, stirring Marcus from his deep slumber.

“Hmmm, morning, baby,” he said as he slowly blinked himself awake.

“Can I ask you a question?” Janine asked.

“Huh? You just did.”

“Are you in love with me, Marcus?”

Wafts of warm air puffed over her head as Marcus pushed himself up to a seated position, the fading smell of the pedestrian sex they'd had last night tickled her nostrils.

“That kind of sounds like a loaded question,” Marcus said.

Janine turned away from him as she reached over to the bedside table to grab her vape. Marcus pushed her brown hair away from the nape of her neck and stroked it. This was his usual way of initiating sex, Janine rolled back over onto her back before he leant in for the kiss.

“Well it's not,” she said, “I just need to know before I ask you something.”

“Are you in love with me, Janine?”

“I asked first.”

“Okay, well, yeah, I think so.”

“Don't sound too enthusiastic will you.”

“Well, I think it's a bit of a heavy thing to hit someone with as they wake up on a Sunday morning.”

“Sex with you is boring!” She didn't mean to blurt it out like that.

Marcus swung his legs out of bed and started looking on the floor for his discarded underwear.

“Oh, baby! I didn't mean it like that!” Janine said as she scrambled to a kneeling position.

He half-glanced back over his shoulder. “Well, how the fuck did you mean it?” he growled.

He really was quite handsome when he was angry, Janine realised. He did this thing with his eyebrow that she supposed was meant to be menacing, but just looked cute. She draped herself on his back, allowing her breasts to touch his skin and wrapping her arms around his neck and chest.

“I didn't mean boring, I meant it more like, I don't know, like, I need more stimulation.”

Janine felt Marcus's back muscles relax in her embrace, she loosened her grip and kissed him on the shoulder, her hair tickling his cheek as she did.

“Do you want to watch porn?” he asked.

Janine let go of him and laughed, Marcus half-turned to face her, he wore the cute brooding look which had attracted her to him in the first place.

“Why are you laughing?” he asked, the corners of his mouth curling up into a half-smile.

Janine composed herself, she knelt back on her haunches and placed both hands in her lap. “Because that's such a wonderfully male response to the problem.”

“But you said you needed more stimulation.”

“Porn's great, Marcus, and I enjoy watching it with you, but I don't know, it's-”

“What?”

“Okay, come on then!” Janine spun around, twisting the sheets as she went, she lay flat on her stomach over the side of the bed and fished for her laptop.

“Right, then, let's watch some porn.” She sat cross-legged with the computer in her lap.

Marcus raised his bushy eyebrow, “Now?”

“Unless you've got something better to do than watch porn and fuck your girlfriend.”

He smiled and scooted up to Janine as she flipped the laptop open and booted it up.

“So what sort of porn do you like?” she asked.

“Erm, I dunno, the normal stuff.”

It was Janine's turn to raise her eyebrow, “The normal stuff?”

“Yeah, you know, like, big tits.”

“Jesus, Marcus! There's no need to be shy about it, come on, give me a search term."

“Okay, um, gangbang.”

“What type?”

“What do you mean what type?” he asked.

“I mean, all guys and one girl, a mixed bag, all the same sex?”

Marcus's skin tone was pretty good for hiding his blushes, but it wasn't perfect. “I quite like all guys and one girl.”

Janine lowered her head and flicked her eyes up, in what she hoped was her most seductive pose. “Me too.”

They watched a selection of gangbang porn while lying side by side and stroking each other. Janine held Marcus's cock between her fingers and squeezed lightly at the base, the way his cock jerked to her touch turned her on. One of his hands drew small, light circles on her inner thigh, playing close to her pussy. He used his other hand to play with her nipple, which felt like it was going to shoot off her chest.

The scene they were watching involved a small blonde girl and seven very well-endowed men of varying races. Janine enclosed Marcus's hard cock in her hand as she watched the actress - who had finished sucking each of them in turn - crawl across the floor to a waiting Hispanic man sitting on a couch sporting an erect cock at least the size of Marcus's.

Janine leaned into Marcus's hand on her breast, willing him to squeeze harder. On screen, the actress was now teasing her big-cocked co-star with her lips around the tip of his swollen glans. Two of the other gangbangers knelt on the sofa and pushed their erect cocks onto her cheeks. At the same time, Marcus's fingers slid between Janine's legs.

“Mmmmm, oh God,” Janine panted, barely speaking.

On-screen, the blondie porn star was giving the Hispanic man a very deep blowjob whilst behind her one of the other men was using his stiff cock to tease her pink anus.

“Do you wish that was me sucking you, while the others fucked me, baby?”

Marcus just moaned as Janine stroked his cock up and down, rubbing it against her stomach. She leaned in and kissed him deeply and slid down so her head was by Marcus's cock, she still watched the porn scene as she took him into her mouth.

“Oh don't stop!” he said.

Janine coaxed Marcus down the bed some more, with one hand she moved the laptop to the end of the bed and made sure they could both see it, all while keeping Marcus's cock pressed firmly between her lips.

Now she was lying on top of him with her legs spread and her pussy in front of his face, she sucked his cock as deeply as the porn actress on-screen.

Janine watched as the actress, stopped sucking the Hispanic's cock and slid up to sit on his rock-hard tool. The guys who had their cocks – one black and one white – pushed up against her cheeks, went round to the back of the sofa, standing either side of the well-endowed Hispanic. The actress slid onto the Hispanic's cock and strained forward so she could suck the cocks standing behind him.

The actress alternated between sucking each of the cocks and pausing in the middle to kiss the man she was riding. Now the others came forward to join. As the scene cut to a close-up of another thick black cock, pushing up against the white one already in her pussy, and sliding into her arse. Janine felt Marcus's tongue slide up and down her labia and near her arse.

She closed her eyes and pushed her pussy back into Marcus's face, at the same time she squeezed and stroked his balls and opened her throat. Janine surprised herself with how much of Marcus's ample cock she took without gagging.

She opened her eyes just in time to see the porn actress riding two cocks and sucking two at the same time. The two fucking her came first, the black cock in her arse pulled out and spilled thick white cum over her arse and down onto the other cock, which seemed to set him off as he shot cum into her so hard it squirted out the sides of her pussy whilst he pumped hard and fast.

Next the two cocks she was sucking blew their loads simultaneously, Janine's eyes widened as she witnessed the men spray almost as much cum on each other as they did the blonde's face.

It was the sound of the actress's orgasmic scream that set Janine off, Marcus's cock swelled and bucked as what felt like a bucket load of cum filled her throat and mouth. Janine swallowed as hard as she could but had to roll off Marcus and sit up straight.

“Oh my god, that was amazing! Are you alright?” Marcus asked.

Janine just held up her hand and coughed for ten seconds before slamming back onto the bed and pushing both hands between her legs.

“Oooooh, I'm still cumming, I'm still cumming!” she screamed.

Twenty minutes later, they had both showered. Marcus was getting dressed as Janine sat on the bed, watching him.

As he pulled a sweater over his head, Janine asked, “So what were you fantasising about as we did that?”

Marcus's head popped out of his sweater, he grinned at her, “You kind of set me off on that one, I imagined it was you and I was one of the actors.”

“Which one?”

“The one she was sitting on.”

“Nice. Want to know what I was thinking about?” she asked.

“Of course.”

“Well I also imagined I was her sitting on you, and when she was sucking the cocks, I imagined you leaning forward and sucking them with me as we kissed deeply. Then I imagined what it would be like with both of them cumming in our mouths.”

Marcus didn't say anything for a beat longer than was expected. “Really?” he said.

“Yeah, really, guys getting it on together turns me on,” Janine said.

“You never told me that before.”

“You've never asked.”

“Why would I ask that?”

“Why wouldn't you? You're into girl-on-girl action, aren't you?”

“Yeah, but -”

“But that's normal because it's lesbians and guys like lesbians?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Well, some girls, including myself, are really into boy-on-boy action.”

Marcus was still standing holding his sweater half pulled down over his torso. “Huh,” was all he could say.

“And that's kind of what I was talking about when I said I wanted more stimulation.”

“You want me to suck somebody's cock?” Marcus asked.

“I would have probably put it slightly differently, but yes, I'd fucking love to watch and help, you suck someone's cock, especially if he has just fucked me up the arse.”

“Fucking hell Janine!”

“That's what I'm into, and judging by your reaction you might be too.”

Marcus turned to head to the on-suite bathroom, “What makes you say that?” he said over his shoulder.

“Well,” Janine jumped off the bed and followed him into the bathroom, he stood in front of the mirror examining a non-existent blackhead on his chin, “For a start you didn't immediately shut it down. I've told enough guys to know who is at least curious about it.”

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

Marcus spoke to her reflection, “And what if I am a bit?”

“We'd talk about it, I would tell you where I'm at with it and you'd maybe discuss what you'd fantasised about with men.”

“Right.”

“It's okay Marcus, none of your boys are here, I'm a kinky fucker who will keep our secrets between us. You can tell me anything.”

“I guess I have wondered what it would be like to suck a cock.”

“Would you do it in the way I described earlier?”

“What, sucking cocks while you sat on me and sucked them as well?”

“Yeah, just like that,” Janine said.

“Maybe, could be fun. Or it could be weird.”

“I'll make sure it's not weird because I will do stuff to and for you that you haven't even dreamed about.”

Marcus turned from the mirror and cracked a grin. “Oh really? So how come you haven't done that already?”

Janine returned his smile, “Because I haven't been stimulated enough yet.

“Hey, when you go to the gym, do you shower there or at home?

“That's a pretty random question.” Marcus answered, “Why do you want to know?”

“Because I like to imagine you naked in a public place.”

“Is that another one of your kinks?”

“Might be. Answer the question?"

“I shower at home, I usually cycle to the gym and I don't like showering next to other guys.”

“The showers are open!” Janine's eyes were as wide as her smile.

“Yeah, there's one or two cubicles I think, but like I said, I just get changed and go.”

“Well this week, I want you to shower there.”

“Will that turn you on?” he asked.

“Yes, and I want you to change as if you're on your own. So no covering up with the towel, do all your stuff while you're naked in front of the mirror.”

“Really? But you won't even see me.”

“Yes, but I'll know,” she replied.

The rest of the week dragged by for Janine, her job as a paralegal was dull at the best of times, but that week after her wonderful Sunday morning of kinky sex, was excruciatingly boring.

The whole week Janine couldn't keep her mind off sex, she kept on imagining different bisexual scenarios with Marcus and other men. By Thursday afternoon, she found herself in a cubicle of the ladies' downstairs toilets with her pants down by her ankles and sitting on the seat trying to muster up a quiet orgasm. She gave up in the end and went back to her desk when two of the senior partners came in together and started discussing a case.

That same Thursday night, she called Marcus.

“Hey, babe, what's up?”

“Nothing much, I'm pretty distracted, to be honest, I can't stop thinking about Sunday I'm so fucking horny right now.”

“I'm sorry, babe, there's nothing I'd love more than to come round and fuck your brains out, but I'm up at five tomorrow, once we have this big presentation out of the way things will return to normal. But for now, everyone is on hyper-alert. Simon is running around like a lunatic barking at people one minute and on the verge of tears the next.”

“Fuck, Simon. What did you do after work?”

“I went to the gym.”

“Did you get all pumped up?”

“I did some weights, yeah.”

“Did you do what I asked you to?”

“Yeah I had a shower at the gym, and I stood while towelling myself dry.”

Janine lay back, switched the phone to speaker, and put it beside her on the pillow. “And, were there other men showering too?”

“Yes, there were. Actually, there was this one guy and we ended up having a small conversation whilst we were both drying off. I never would have done that before and wouldn't want a naked guy talking to me but it was okay.”

“What did he look like?”

“Oh, um, he was older than me, maybe fifty, good shape, really good chest definition actually.”

“Go on,” Janine said.

“He had quite dark hair, but lots of grey, especially on his chest.”

“Did you look at his cock?”

“Briefly.”

“And.”

“He was circumcised, he was definitely a 'show-er'”

Janine closed her eyes, Marcus's voice humming through the phone caused soft vibrations on the pillow, she imagined the Silver Fox stranger and Marcus standing in front of each other in the locker room.

“Do you know where your earpiece for your phone is?” she asked.

“What?”

“Your earpiece, go and put it in, I want to do something.”

While he rustled in the background Janine slid the pencil black skirt she still wore from work down to her ankles and pulled her panties down an inch.

“Okay, I'm back and it's in,” Marcus said.

“Great, it's waterproof right?”

“I think so.”

“I want you to take off your clothes and go into the shower,” Janine said.

“What are we doing?” Marcus asked.

“Just get in the shower, turn it on enough to get you wet, but not so much you can't hear me.”

She could hear the laughter in his voice as he asked, “Is this you getting stimulated again?”

“Come on, are you there yet?” she asked.

“I'm in the shower. Shit! Water's cold, okay, that's better.”

“Nice, now stand so that the water runs down your shoulder and mostly down your back, you can let some run down your front as well.”

“Hmm, okay, done that.”

“Now put both of your hands flat against the tiles and lean in slightly.”

“Done,” Marcus said.

“Good, now close your eyes and listen to me.

“You are back in the gym shower, you are rubbing the ache out of your muscles, you're getting into the feeling of water running down your back. The dark grey-haired stranger you were talking to has walked into the shower, he is completely naked.

“You glance behind you and see he is hard, you turn away.”

Janine could hear Marcus's breathing getting deeper as she spoke.

“He is behind you now, his hard cock is pressing into the small of your back. Can you feel him?”

“Yes,” Marcus answered.

“You feel his fingers glide over your chest and his breath is warming your neck.”

Janine paused and slowly slid three fingers down her panties, she had a vivid image of Marcus and the stranger in the gym showers. She continued,

“His hands are between your legs, his cock pressed hard up on your back, he pushes you towards the wall and spreads your legs, you push back slightly with your hands. He bends and slides his erect cock between your legs, slowly pushing it back and forth, rubbing against your balls.

“I am standing in the doorway watching, you hear my naked footsteps splashing towards the two of you.

Marcus let out a deep moan which reverberated through the pillow, causing Janine to arch her back and push her middle finger between her wet pussy.

“I am behind him, rubbing his back, his firm buttocks, now round to the front, rubbing his cock and chest. Now I slide around to the side so I can play with both of you. You want to take your hands off the wall, but I keep them there as I slowly slip down to my knees. I reach between your legs and grab his cock and push it up against you, pushing your cheeks apart with his shaft. I lean forward and suck your cock -”

“Oooooohhhhh, my goooooood!”

Janine's eyes snapped open, the image of the three of them evaporating fast. “What the hell man?” she said.

“Sorry, babe,” Marcus was panting hard, “I couldn't hold it, that was fucking hot! You should be an erotic writer or something!”

Janine sat up and flicked the speaker off and held the phone to her ear, she stuck out her bottom lip and frowned. “I was just getting to the good bit,” she said.

“I'm sorry, baby, but tomorrow night and I'm all yours in the flesh.”

“If you're not fucking strung out from this bullshit at work.”

“I won't be, I promise, tomorrow I'm all yours.”

Friday was the only bearable day because she got to go home at two-thirty, as she rode the bus home Janine pondered on how frustrated she was. She was more than a little angry that Marcus had not let her finish their phone sex. She was also mad at the fact she had not had a proper orgasm in ages. Of course, she came last Sunday, but it wasn't a patch on what it would be if her and Marcus fucked another guy.

She got home and was showered and changed into her slutiest underwear by four-thirty, Marcus wasn't due to get round till around eight. Janine stared at herself in the bedroom mirror. The black and red cutaway panties and bra were a favourite of hers and she began to imagine Marcus playing with the openings. Suddenly without thinking about it, she was on her laptop and logging into a very old account.

Janine felt a pulsating in her throat that took a few seconds to realise it was her heart beating. She knew she shouldn't be taking this step without Marcus's full support, but she was fucking horny and she wanted more than a porn scenario for them to imagine later. Janine wanted the real thing.

It was a quarter past eight when Marcus finally arrived, Janine opened the door in what was her fifth outfit and the one she'd decided was perfect for the night ahead. She had changed her underwear to the more classy, but still sexy, black, barely-there, lace shorts and strapless bra, which was more of a scarf.

“You look stunning!” Marcus said.

“Come in,” she kissed him as he walked passed her into the apartment.

“So what are we doing?” he asked.

“Ah-ah, put your shirt back on cowboy, you're taking this gal out before you put anything inside her.”

“Hah, fair enough, where are we going?”

“I want you to take me to Gino's in Soho.”

“Isn't that a gay bar?”

“Yes, gay bars are fun.”

Marcus raised an eyebrow but didn't protest. “Okay, let's get out of here, sooner we go, the sooner we can get back to business,” Marcus said. He swept Janine up in a bear hug and kissed her deeply, she felt his excitement grow.

“Okay, let's go!”

They had been in the club for around two hours when Janine finally spotted her plan walk through the door. Marcus was sipping on a Jack 'n' Coke while taking in the club.

“Here, I want you to take this,” Janine said and handed him a little blue pill.

Marcus looked down at his palm at the pill, “What's this? Viagra? I don't need this”

“Yeah you do, I need you to put in a shift tonight. Like I said, I'm super horny baby.” Her plan was standing at the bar vaguely looking in their direction, “Do you want a drink?” she asked Marcus.

“Sure, I'll get it,” he replied.

“No, you got the last one, I'll be back in a sec.”

Janine went and stood behind him at the bar, he was tall, close-cropped hair and wore nice jeans and a white tee.

“You got here, then?” she said.

He didn't turn round as he answered, “Evidently. So is that your boyfriend, then?”

“Yup. It's fine, you can turn and talk to me, I want him to see.”

He turned around and smiled, “Frank,” he said, holding out his hand.

“Janine,” she made a show of turning round and pointing back at Marcus, who was now looking over at them. Janine shot him a smile and waved before turning back to Frank.

“Did you get the stuff?”

“My guy's over on the dancefloor, I'll talk to him and see you back at the table.”

“Great. Don't be too long. If this goes the way I think it will, we've got a hell of a night in store.”

Published 
Written by IngridSchein
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments