Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bare And Bold

"He awakens the exhibitionist in me."

205
53 Comments 53
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real events that happened during my summer vacation. Every chapter is a story on its own, and you don't need to read them in order. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I refer to my boyfriend as 'Sir' as a personal term of address. Keith, thank you for beta reading!"

As the sun sets below the horizon, Sir and I walk hand in hand along the sandy beach, the waves crashing beneath our feet. A gust of wind threatens to lift my flimsy dress, and I grasp onto it, holding it down to prevent prying eyes from discovering I’m not wearing panties. Such a bad girl! I feel drops of my essence drip from my damp, petal-smooth folds, sliding down the tender skin of my inner thighs. For a moment, I consider letting my dress dance freely in the breeze, and my inner walls convulse with excitement. Fear of what people will think of me holds me back, preventing me from embracing the intoxicating rush of exposure.

The chiffon-light pink dress clings to my curves as the cool ocean breeze caresses my nipples. Without a bra to protect them, they eagerly respond to the wind’s tease. People pass us by, their gazes lingering on the tiny pebbles daringly protruding through the thin fabric. My breasts swell with arousal, begging for more attention. Some women give me a disapproving look, their judgement clear in their deep frowns and pursed lips. They think I’m a slut! A blush creeps up my neck, warming my skin as it spreads to my cheeks.

As if Sir senses my unease, his thumb casually strokes over my knuckles, declaring his protective claim and calming my thundering heart. We stroll down a charming trail to a quiet stretch of the beach, framed by a quaint fence and adorned with dense shrubbery. The sight of the sun dipping into the ocean, painting the sky in violet and gentle pink hues, is breathtaking.

Sir’s typical crooked grin spreads across his face as he holds up his phone and motions for me to look out at the never-ending canvas of the ocean. I gaze into the endless vastness, fully present in the moment, mesmerised by the rhythmic crashing of the waves against the shore.

“Show me your pretty ass.”

What? I turn to look over my shoulder at him, my relaxed smile fading into a puzzled frown. His eyes reflect a challenge, and I realise he was being serious.

“We’re not alone,” I whisper, glancing around nervously.

“Come on, Emma! The lightning is amazing.” The glint in his eyes tempts me to succumb. “Maybe I’ll let you post some pictures on Lush.”

When I first joined Lush, we agreed that I would only post pictures that he approved. Even though I suspect he’s just teasing me about posting them, a gush of warmth spreads through my quivering core. Do it! The good girl within wants to resist, but the thrill of the rush drowns out her concerns.

My hands tremble like those of an addict craving the fix as I slowly lift the hem of my dress. If my old Sunday school pastor could see me now, he’d tell me I was headed straight to hell. Or maybe he’d stay for the show. The thought that my curves would tempt even such a holy man into sinning is like pouring gasoline on wildfire. I’m definitely going to hell, so why not have some fun along the way? Holding Sir’s gaze, I pull the dress even higher, all the way up to my hips, exposing my bubble-shaped, spankable buns.

As he drinks in the glorious sight before him, a low groan escapes his lips, his desire straining against the fabric of his jeans. He snaps a few photos with his phone, his expression strained as he tries to act professional. When his growing bulge forces him to adjust himself, my lips spread into a wide, self-satisfied smile.

I notice a couple approaching in the distance, and my heart races as if I’m sprinting to the finish line, sending tingles of excitement in between my thighs. With each camera click, my walls pulse with the frantic rhythm of my heartbeat, and my swollen breasts heave with each breath.

“Show me more,” he orders, his voice husky.

I'm torn between wanting to be daring, relishing the thrill of potentially exposing my most intimate parts to passersby, and fear of judgement. Pressing my chest against the rustic fence, I push my ass up slightly. I can almost feel the heat of his stare as I hear the shutter of his camera capturing my every daring movement. With each snap, my inhibitions melt from my burning need to dive deeper into this intoxicating game.

My legs part for him, my hands greedily gripping the plump flesh of my buttocks, offering him a teasing display of what he craves most. With a sultry smile on my lips, I draw my cheeks apart, revealing the delicate folds of my desire. The thought of others seeing me so vulnerable and exposed sends a gush of my nectar down my thighs. I’m so bad, but this feels so good!

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

He can no longer resist and moves closer, his fingers tracing the contours of my swollen labia. Continuing to take pictures, he spreads my sensitive lips apart, capturing my raw desire in each frame.

“So beautiful,” he whispers, moving closer. The heat radiating from his body only aggravates the throbbing ache between my legs.

“Please…”

His phone disappears into the back pocket of his jeans, and he closes the gap between us.

“You’re such a naughty girl.” His breath tickles my ear. “Look ahead.”

I turn my gaze to the ocean, my body trembling with an insatiable need for release. His fingers penetrate my molten depths, and with a gasp, ferocious lust consumes my every thought. All coherent thoughts escape me as I surrender to his masterful caress, each stroke perfectly calibrated to my needs. He knows me so well. The flames of my desire burn brighter with each stroke.

My hips buck against his hand, desperate for more, and he knows exactly what I need. His other hand creeps around my hips, his fingers finding their way to my throbbing, engorged clitoris. He teases me with feather-light touches, drawing impatient mewls from my lips.

As his fingertips circle and stroke my sensitive bud, I arch against him, unable to control the mounting desire within my core. His fingers thrust with an increasing rhythm, and sloshing sounds fill the air. Moans tear from my throat as he intensifies the pressure on my clit. I want to cum! I need to cum!

“Please… Please…”

“What a dirty girl you are,” he groans, ignoring my pleas. “You like to be watched, don’t you?”

He already knew that I did. The question was designed to increase my arousal, and he succeeded. As I imagined strangers watching us, their eyes tracing our every move, I lost all control.

“I want to cum... Can I cum?”

The release was within my grasp, and at that moment, I’d do anything to get his permission.

“I like it when my little slut begs.”

The degrading words propel me into subspace, and if I was desperate before, I am now frantic to get what I yearn for.

“Please…”

His fingers continue to torment me with unrestrained pleasure, but he gives no permission.

“Please… Please… Please…” My pleas turn into high-pitched cries, and I don’t care who hears them.

At the mercy of his skilled touch, I get lost in a tumultuous ocean of bliss as relief remains elusive. My body threatens to break the rule and override his consent, but I fight the urge, my need climaxing to an almost unbearable crescendo.

“Cum,” he growls. “Show everyone what a good slut you are.”

Finally! His command echoes in my head as I let go and dive into a euphoric abyss, my walls convulsing around his fingers as my body trembles against him.

Lost in a daze of enthralment, I barely register him withdrawing his fingers from my quivering, satiated pussy. The intense pleasure still lingers as he draws my dress back down. Slowly, I turn to face him, my hazed eyes revealing the depth of my gratitude for such an intense experience. His eyes are filled with adoration and desire as they trace the contours of my flushed face. 

Pressing a kiss on my forehead, he whispers, “You’re so beautiful when you let go like that. I’m so proud of you.”

His words increase the heat in my cheeks, filling me with confidence and vulnerability at the same time. As his lips tenderly press against mine, I feel cherished and loved for everything that I am. The sound of waves becomes a hushed backdrop to the symphony playing in my heart. His hand finds mine, fingers intertwining with natural ease, and he pulls away.

“The night is just getting started, my naughty girl. Let’s go back to the hotel.”

My heart skipped a beat as a rush of desire gripped me again, and I couldn’t wait for us to get back to our room.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favourite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments