Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Facesitting Again And Again

"Is it better to give than receive?"

19
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Continuing the story "Facesitting For Pleasure""

I left you my card when I finished up, hoping that I would get another chance to eat your pussy. It was a few days later when you called and said you had something for me to look at. My thoughts went straight to you sitting on my face until you had an orgasm. That thought stayed in my mind since our first meeting. Your juices tasted so sweet as they ran down my cheeks. I knew I had to get my tongue back in there. It was all I could think of. 

I arrived and knocked on your door. You answered the door wearing a very short satin robe. You gave me a hug and welcomed me into your home. You then pointed your finger down the hall and told me to go to your bedroom. The way you commanded me with your voice sent an exciting shiver up my spine. I could only obey willingly.  

I walked down the hall in front of you and approached your bedroom. This is the same room just days earlier you slid your pussy all over my face and tongue. My whole face was wet with your juices. I could not get that thought out of my mind ever since.  

 As I entered your bedroom, and you told me to sit in the chair as you followed me into the room.

"Take off your shirt but leave your pants on. I want to see how well you can lick my pussy again. You did so good the first time. I want to see if you can make me cum again."

The sound of that made me smile. It was nice to know that you enjoyed my services. I know I enjoyed sharing them with you. 

I was sitting in the chair shirtless as I watched you walk to your bed and place some pillows in the middle of it. You then sat and lay back on them. As I watched you position yourself in front of me, I reached down to start rubbing my hard cock.

"Stop that," you said. "Do not touch yourself until I say it is okay. Understand?"

I nodded yes. Again, your commanding voice stirred me deep inside. The thought of a dominant Woman had always made me feel excited and now I was experiencing it firsthand. I wanted more. 

I refocused on you now. You were sexily leaning back on your pillows. You then opened your robe to reveal a lacy pair of panties. Seeing your panties made my cock fully harden. You could tell I was excited with the bulge in my pants. She had me stand at the edge of the bed and you took one foot and began to trace the outline of my erection. You slowly reached down to rub your lips through the lace of your panties. You were rubbing slowly now. I could not take my eyes off your panty-covered pussy. I wanted to jump onto you and have sex with you in any way I could. I felt like an animal. 

I could see the wetness on those panties now. You then slid those beautiful panties off and told me to come over to you. You then took your panties and rubbed the wet spot all over my face. You made me lick your juice off of them. You then took the panties and shoved them down into my pants.

"You can save those for later." You smiled and winked.  

You told me to sit down and watch you. I eagerly watched as your panties were touching my cock inside my pants. You then slowly spread your legs. Your knees were up and apart. I could see your beautiful swollen lips. It appeared you were really excited. You then started to rub your pussy. You were sticking your finger in and out while rubbing your clit. Your hips were slowly gyrating in a small circle.

"Come over here and put your face up close to my pussy." I positioned myself just inches from your pussy. You put two fingers deep inside and swirled them around. You then pulled them out and offered those fingers for me to lick and suck. I eagerly sucked on them and licked all your juice off. You did it again and again as I happily sucked on your juicy fingers each time. 

 You then placed both of your feet on my shoulders while your knees were still pointing up. This gave me very nice access to your wet hole. A hole I wanted to lick and lick and lick.

You wanted the same, so I began.

My tongue was fully extended as I inserted it into your pussy. I slowly started to fuck your pussy with my tongue. Every so often, I would flatten my tongue and lap up your pussy and juices from top to bottom. I licked all over every part and you appeared close to orgasm. Your eyes were closed, and you were panting and moaning. I feverishly lapped it all and I would use the tip of my tongue and rapidly lick your clit which was getting more sensitive. Your body was starting to twitch as my tongue licked you all over. I started to suck on your clit gently as your orgasm started. You were humping my face as my tongue continued to focus on your clit. You then exploded in a shattering orgasm while my mouth was all over your pussy. I continued to slowly lick until you had enough and pushed me away. 

 "Put your shirt back on and keep those panties as a reminder. I will call you when I need your services again. Now go.” 

I received your call after a couple of weeks. You told me that my services were needed, and you wanted me as soon as I could get there. After an hour, I approached your door. I remembered how deliciously wet and creamy your pussy was as you lowered it onto my face. You grabbed my hair and fucked my face furiously to orgasm. Those memories are fresh in my mind as I rang your doorbell.  

You opened the door wearing a sexy black sheer nightie that was tied in the front. You told me to follow you as you walked down your hallway to your bedroom. I watched intently as your beautiful ass swayed back and forth. I could see your black panties under your nightie which drove me wild. The way you teased me with your panties was much appreciated. I never knew I had such an interest in sexy panties until I met you.  

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

As I approached your bedroom, the place where my tongue licked and lapped you up, you moved in to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Stand in front of me and let me watch you undress,” you told me.

I slowly removed my shirt as I watched you watching me intently. You had a sly smile as if you were anticipating something good happening. As I slide my pants down, your smile grows. You were eyeing my hardness encased in my briefs. They were tight and my hard cock was obvious.

“Off with them now,” you ordered me.

I slid my briefs down and removed them. I was standing there naked in front of you.

“Reach down and rub your hard cock. Slowly,” you instructed.

I put my hand on it and slowly started to stroke it. You were still sitting on the edge of your bed and your knees spread apart. Your short nightie barely covered that beautiful source of honey I craved.

“Now use your other hand to massage your balls.”

I was there stroking and massaging as you watched with great interest. 

 You motion for me to come and kneel in front of you. I knelt and leaned back on my feet. My cock is hard from my stroking. As I continued to pleasure myself you kicked my hand out of the way.

“I want you to give me a foot massage.” You presented your foot to my face and waited for me to take hold of it.

Slowly, I start to rub your soles using my thumb to push on your arch. I had hold of your foot with both hands now and both thumbs were rubbing the bottom of your foot. My fingers were on top of your foot also rubbing the top. I could feel your body start to relax. 

As I continued your massage, you put your other foot on my cock. You started to rub your foot up and down the length. Your toes felt incredible as your foot kept me hard as a rock. You had a slow rhythm now, up and down my shaft. I was starting to lose control and could feel the stirring of an orgasm. You could see how excited I was getting, so you pulled back a little and let me settle. Your foot would start again bringing my excitement level higher only to let off again. I enjoyed you putting me on the edge and then backing off. The head of my cock was swollen as your toes touched me. My massage was slipping, and you could tell.  

"Get back to work on my massage,” I heard you say. You pushed your foot up to my face. I had both hands on it still and I kissed your toes lightly. I went over each one and then kissed the top of your foot. My hands continued rubbing as my kisses moved to your ankle. My thumbs were pressing the arch of your foot, I proceeded to work my lips past your ankle. Your leg was relaxed as I started to move my hands to your ankle and my kisses went to your calf. I massaged your ankle with both hands and kissed around your whole calf from front to back. I made it up to your knees kissing the front and back. I did not let any spot on your leg go without a kiss or lick.  

Finally, I pushed higher past your knee. My lips leading the way as I swirled all around your thigh. My hands were rubbing your calf now with a gentle massage. My mouth reached ever closer to my destination. I started to rush to my target, but you pushed me back and switched feet. I grabbed your other foot and proceeded to perform the same service to this foot and leg. My thumbs were rubbing the arch of your foot and my fingers were massaging the top of your foot just as I did with the other one. Again, my kisses worked their way to your ankle and then past to your calf. My hands rubbed your foot gently but firmly as my kisses moved up to your calf.  

Meanwhile, with your free foot, you were quickly bringing me close to orgasm and then backing off. Your toes pushed hard on my cock rubbing up and down my whole length. You put your heel on me and started pressing up and down. Slowly at first but then you continued faster. Just when I thought I would burst with an orgasm, you stopped and let me be until I relaxed again. Time and time again you brought me to the edge. The head of my throbbing cock was red and swollen now, aching to cum.   

As I continued with your massage, my hands reached above your knee. I started kissing your thigh as I rubbed your calf. I was doing more licking now than kissing once I was halfway up your thigh. Both hands were massaging your thigh as my mouth got closer to what I was seeking. Finally, my mouth reached the nightie that barely covered you. Slowly, I moved my face underneath the nightie as your legs spread wider. My hands were both on your waist now as my tongue found your spot. You reached down and slowly removed your panties and then rubbed them on my face one time before giving them to me.

“Keep those as a reminder,” you said.  

I finally made it to your juicy pussy. You leaned back as my mouth began to lick furiously. I focused on your swollen clit, and I began to suck it gently. I would let my tongue press on it and lick over it and you responded with excitement. My tongue was deep inside you now. You reached down to grab my hair and you proceeded to grind your pussy into my face. You were riding my face like you were fucking me. You slide up and down across my chin tongue and nose. I had your juices all over my face as your intensity grew.

Soon, to my pleasure, you were cumming all over my face as my tongue continued licking. Your body was shaking as your orgasm subsided.   

You looked down at me and asked, “What would you like me to do to that throbbing hard cock you have...?”  

Published 
Written by Timserve46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments