Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valkyrie’s Ride

"If you wish for a threesome, choose your players carefully."

11
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Author's Notes

"Tenth entry in a series of short standalone stories featuring silly, absurd, or quirky situations and sometimes personal fantasies of mine. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My sincerest gratitude to StarBelliedBoy for his tremendous help in making this story what it is."

The knock on the door sounded like more than just a polite request to be invited under the tenant’s roof. Darius stood up from his kneeling cushion and laggardly schlepped himself to the door. In his half-hypnotized state, he moved as if he didn’t have enough muscles to stabilize his spine—or, rather, had more joints between hips and ankles than his mind was able to coordinate simultaneously. This was mostly due to the wobbliness in his legs from working for two hours without moving.

As he opened the door, he had not forgotten about his announced guest but was rather blissfully oblivious of the meteorological conditions, courtesy of his weekly day of home office. “What can I do you f—” he began his deliberately word-swapped attempt at flirting with his former workmate. She was standing at the threshold, hand ready to knock again, drenched from head to toe, freezing and literally fuming with vapor rising from her shoulders. Possibly with anger as well.

“Snow sucks,” she hissed. “In the city. When it’s melting.”

Darius noticed a freshly torn hole in the knee of her trousers—from what he could tell, the result of a brief, passionate and explosive love affair between her select wardrobe and the sidewalk’s paving.

“And the pouring rain freezes the moment it hits the ground,” Danielle finished her elaborations, teeth clattering. “So are you just gonna stand there or invite me in?”

Darius winced at the reminder of his duties as a host. He bade her enter and still marveled, once more, at the mere attractiveness of the blonde giantess who, even in her distress, majestically towered over him with her slender figure. She would have even without her business heels.

He ushered her to the living room and the guest bed he had prepared for her. Being a good host, he had laid a neatly folded towel for her on it.

“Sorry for the delay and for being in such a hurry,” she mumbled while opening the top two buttons of her blouse. “The boy threw a tantrum at the nursery, the cat brought home several muddy mice and made a point of dragging them all over the carpet before puking all over the place—I told hubby a thousand fucking times that we should go with floorboards, ugh!” She grabbed the garment by the hem and unceremoniously pulled the sticky fabric up.

“Hey! D’you mind?” she barked at Darius who was obviously unable to cope with the situation—or the fluttering of her eyelashes she threw him as a contrast to her commanding tone. He had pictured this morning a lot differently; more like having a nice chat over coffee before she had to go to her meeting. Instead, he got his idolized image of an Asgardian Valkyrie peeling off her drenched, near-translucent garments that, clinging to her skin as they were, allowed jolly little wiggle room for imagination about her features.

Blushing, he turned around and scrammed to the kitchen where he poured a cup of the Darjeeling he had prepared. As he saw his friend in her off-white button-up shirt that hugged the curve of her midriff and the mid-thigh-high pencil skirt she had slipped into, he nearly dropped the searing hot beverage.

“How’s the new job?” came his feeble attempt at redeeming himself for his clumsy greeting. “Tea?” he asked, hoping to mask his embarrassment with the single word. “Hug?” he coyly added.

“It’s okay,” Danielle dismissed the first question. “Always prepared,” she then jested after a short pause. “I can barely manage half a mug but I’ll accept a hug, although, just a quick one.”

Darius checked his cell phone and decided that eight-point-seven seconds had to do for that hug. Still enough for a proper, tight, full-bodied one, he figured. Who half-assed hugs anyway? It was rude at best and a poor proof of friendship.

The tea was downed in three forced, larynx-straining gulps that had him briefly wondering what said body part would do to his appendage. As she put the now precisely half-empty mug on the table, he quickly reminded himself to think of something less romantic so she wouldn’t feel his stiffy sprouting against her when they’d hug.

He just barely succeeded, given her heel-amplified height that put her bust at exactly his eye level. Possibly a strategic choice of wardrobe, he quietly mused before mustering all his strength so as not to give in to the urge to snuggle his face against the softness of her chest in his strained state of mind.

As they broke the embrace, she giggled and winked at him knowingly. Her gaze then moved from his face to the bedroom door that slowly creaked open.

“Oh, hi Debbie,” she greeted Darius’ girlfriend who stood there in the loose tank top she wore for pajamas, the outline of her areolas and nipples trying to peek through the worn-out fabric.

“Hi Danielle,” she yawned. “Fancy seein’ ya.” She tiredly waved. “See ya for dinner.”

Danielle smiled and dashed out of the apartment while Darius, dumbfounded, watched the door slam, barely processing how, once again, he had not been able to even try resisting her charms. Debbie, on the other hand, sported the biggest grin she could manage for eight-seventeen in the morning.

Arms akimbo, she playfully berated her boyfriend she’d caught red-handed. “Oh, you again. No sooner a ravishing beauty accidentally looks at you, than she’s got you wrapped around her finger. You’re hopeless.” She crossed her arms and paused for effect. “You know, if she weren’t that genuinely nice, I’d hate her guts.”

Darius felt her words slashing through his conscience like freshly whetted, red-hot Damascus steel.

“Whatever it is that you find in me when you have an actual Norse goddess nagging about her husband…” she drove the point home.

He thanked the powers that be that he knew that she was kidding—mostly—but refrained from trying to explain to her that he was with her because he found her curvaceous figure attractive. It would only have proven her right, somewhat, and sounded like a poor attempt at an excuse. Instead, he opted for clumsily formulating what he found in his elegant friend.

“It’s a fascination more than anything. Of how she’s so tall and yet so slender and knows exactly what it does to men—and their girlfriends. How she carries this awareness with such ease and just seduces anyone with as much as a batting of her eyelashes—and knows how to use it too. You know, this natural, strong aura mixed with that slim figure that appeals to one’s protective instincts.”

Debbie rolled her eyes at the last remark in his elaborations. “Why is it always this protective instinct schtick with you men?”

“You can’t deny that it feels really nice to be the small spoon or to feel cocooned in a tight hug of someone taller and heavier,” Darius countered.

“Good luck big-spooning your Valkyrie,” Debbie teased. “Mr. Protector,” she added for effect, painfully reminding him of the sore point in his male vanity that he was just slightly below average height (or median, as he would correct anyone who dared second-guess his virility).

“Big or small spoon is not just about one’s height,” he sheepishly shot back, cheeks inflaming into a darker shade of red as he sunk deeper in his shame of having been caught by his girlfriend.

She approached him, took his chin between her thumb and crooked index finger and stood on her toes to kiss his forehead. “You’re cute when you blush,” she said, only adding fuel to the fire that set his face ablaze.

The sheer absurdity of the situation made him shake his head. He couldn’t suppress a crooked smile.

On her way back to the bedroom to get dressed, Debbie halted in her steps. With an undertone of embarrassment, she meekly said, “By the way, I wouldn’t mind doing her either,” and disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Darius behind with this throwaway piece of information.

Throughout the day, Darius’ thoughts would occasionally drift back to the hug with Danielle and the expression she’d thrown him whenever he had an idle moment—or Debbie’s words. Each time he caught his mind adrift again, he set it back on track with a healthy jug of lukewarm instant coffee, the result being shaky hands and a drastically increased heartbeat by lunchtime—and an acute case of old man bladder.

“She sure does a number on that pretty head of yours,” Debbie playfully chided as she refilled his mug for the fourth time and kissed his cheek.

Immediately, Darius tried to dig his face into the cheap liquid to avoid his girlfriend’s glance but only proved her point. He meekly thanked her and tried to re-focus on the wall of numbers on his Excel sheet. “Phase II clinical data,” he mumbled. “Very important. Gotta finish this,” he added, only eliciting a hearty laugh from Debbie.

“So you better get back on track and don’t let me keep you from your important work any longer, lover boy,” she said with a distinct tone of content in her voice. She tousled his hair. “And don’t get too distracted by sexy thoughts about your Valkyrie, yes?”

She giggled as his face blushed anew while he was still stubbornly gawking at the dataset and fidgeting with the mouse. With a kiss on his cheek, she added, “And don’t let the thought of her spending the night here distract you too much either, you hear me?”

With this playful remark, she left him, simmering in his little misery of conflicting thoughts about his work deadlines, his former colleague and Debbie’s constant teasing.

As she reached the living room door, she turned around, sporting a dirty smirk. “Does she know you dream of having her sit on your face while I’m riding you cowgirl?” She paused for effect. “By the way, I booked a table for the two of us at the Korean for lunch. Oh, and why don’t you try to look at her as a reward for a job well done? Love you.”

She threw him a kiss and left him to process her words.

Not those about the lunch plans.

Darius was staring at the empty office doorframe, his head trying to disentangle the cryptic meaning of Debbie’s words, mug still more or less glued to his bottom lip until he noticed that something about the ceramic container felt weird in his hand. As he inspected it, he nearly dropped the mug he had once gotten as “the daft part” of an anniversary gift. The print read, “LITTLE ANAL CUM WHORE” and was the reason why its place was in the far corner of the shelf shielded from observant eyes.

He gulped heavily—just air this time—after noting this strategic move of Debbie’s. By then, he knew her devilish little schemes to make him feel embarrassed about his fantasies. At least, that’s how he understood it. She had, in fact, never judged or guilt-tripped him and never shown even a hint of jealousy or revulsion. She just had her joyful way of handling and responding to her boyfriend’s fantasies that he rarely managed to keep to himself. Still, for a split second, his heart threatened to stop when he couldn’t remember which mug he had offered Danielle.

He sighed in relief and allowed himself a defeated half-smile. His girlfriend sure was a handful with her little pranks and teases—and he loved that about her.

The rest of his day passed as quickly as any routine day of working in the living room with music blasting from his stereo. The aggressive and abrasive riffs contrasted starkly with his calm and idle typing.

In fact, he was so absorbed in his little world that he forgot all about the guest he and Debbie were expecting for the night—as well as his little fantasies involving her.

He shut down his computer the very moment the doorbell chimed, announcing his former colleague’s arrival. Opening the door for her the second time that day, he wasn’t prepared to see her in an even more desolate state than the first time. While her hair and kohl were still flawless, she was bleary-eyed and looked exhausted.

For once not being his habitual klutz, he opened his arms wide to offer her a warm welcome and a reassuring hug which she gladly accepted.

“What a day,” she groaned with her head resting on his shoulder. Then, startled, she added, “What’s that delicious smell?”

Darius scratched her back, explaining, “Just a little beef ragout that’s been simmering away the whole afternoon. I thought you might want a good meal after your long day.”

“Coming home to a made dinner!” she excitedly acknowledged, mood visibly lighting up.

“Salad’s almost ready!” came Debbie’s voice from the kitchen.

“Now why don’t you kick off those heels, give me your bag, loosen your shirt and sit at the table? It’s been a rough one. You deserve it,” Darius offered.

“You guys are the best,” Danielle expressed her gratitude, sounding like she was using her last bits of energy to make her voice audible. Then, she whispered, “Did she make the beef too?”

“Nope, that’s my specialty,” Darius replied, bringing her bag to the living room while he shooed her to the kitchen with a wave of his hand.

“Debbie, can I rent your boyfriend so he cooks for me every day too?” she joyfully shouted loud enough for him to hear.

“He’s my boy-whore,” Debbie nonchalantly retorted while mixing the salad dressing.

“Debs!” her boyfriend protested as he entered the kitchen as well, somewhat wondering why Danielle had added a “too” to her question but dismissing it as irrelevant.

Debbie shrugged. “What? It’s true. You are mine.”

“Not that, the other thing,” he tried, unable to chirp out the word in question through his blushing face.

“As if Danielle didn’t know, right, Danni, babe?” she quipped, earning herself a berating look from her boyfriend and a giggle from his friend.

Abashed by Debbie’s teasing, somewhat jealous of the bond she seemed to have with his friend and partly miffed because of the little conspiracy they seemed to have woven against him, Darius barely spoke during the entire meal.

“Fuck, that was a good meal!” Danielle exclaimed, doing a number on his pride. He beamed at her through a broad, self-contented grin until she added, “Damn, I could use a good fuck after that day. So frustrating. And now you’ve fed me horny.” She delivered that line with a natural air of superiority, making him drop his jaw.

Debbie threw him an expecting look. “You heard the lady, boy.”

Unsure how to process that explicit request—read: convinced the matrix had just glitched because how would such a goddess ever let herself down to his bottom-feeder level?—he cleared his throat and began to pile up the dishes and cutlery, his face beetroot red.

As Darius got up to put everything in the dishwasher, Debbie swatted his bottom exaggeratedly. He turned around to look at her with an annoyed look.

“Not in front of our guest, babe!” he protested, unsure of how to react or even feel over this unexpected molestation, and finding his words met with not one but two cheeky grins. Losing his resolve too easily, he stammered over his next syllables incoherently without being able to regain any sort of fake dominant act.

While his attention was diverted by Debbie coyly playing with a strand of her hair—pure kryptonite to the seriousness he was desperately trying to retrieve—another hand landed on his butt. This time, it was Danielle’s.

At first, Darius wasn’t sure what he had just felt. He scanned his girlfriend’s face for answers but she only burst into a playful titter that confirmed his initial assessment. He looked at Danielle, his mouth agape in surprise. The smile she returned was both mysterious and alluring. It radiated her natural power that had Darius gasp and gulp down the growing lump in his throat before his mouth fell open again, lips moving but unable to produce any sound.

Danielle pushed her chair back and stood up while keeping her eyes fixed on Darius’ as if to stare him down. Focusing on her eyes, he followed her every move in his peripheral vision, stepping back at the same pace as she came towards him as though he did not want to invade her simply gigantic aura.

After a few steps, he found himself with his back to the kitchen wall and a curled smile looking down at him just inches from his face. Had she grown or was he making himself small for self-preservation, he wondered. Startled, he tensed up as her gentle caress on his cheek made his heart skip a beat. Although her touch and her energy bewitched him like a silent siren song, his entire body was primed to run away in frustration over the easy loss of his nonchalant confidence in the face of her overpowering presence.

The final nail in the coffin of his weak determination was when he felt the breeze of her breath against his neck as she whispered, “I am going to devour you, little boy.”

His approving moan, albeit only faint, was his unspoken declaration of submission, signaling he had utterly forgotten about Debbie’s existence in that short instant since being cornered. His girlfriend’s unexpected kiss on his cheek harshly yanked him back to reality.

“Debbie!” he exclaimed, turning his head to see her face. “I… I…”

A hand, much like a clamp, grabbed his face from below his chin, digging the thumb and the four other fingers into both hollows of his cheeks, pried his jaw open and forcefully made him turn his head back.

“No excuses, boy. Time to make yourself useful and show us you’re a good little two-seater whore,” Danielle commanded, her voice dripping with assertiveness while she was tousling his hair.

At the same time, Debbie had sunk to her knees to undo his trousers. She pulled them down along with his underwear in an experienced motion. She then stood up to step aside and leave room for the guest. Danielle closed the gap between her and Darius. Her hand found his neck which he had to arch to be able to return the kiss she was leaning into. As she felt his erection spring between her legs under her skirt, she halted and backpedaled.

She looked at his face becoming redder from the shock by the second. She stepped back and slowly eyed him down: his disheveled hair, the neck with her hand imprinted on it, the crumpled shirt, the bobbing erection that was pointing up and long enough to find her crotch despite the fact that she was still wearing heels and the hem of her skirt had not slid up much further than mid-thigh.

Darius’ face was flaming red with embarrassment as she knelt down to inspect his impressive tool. Hesitantly, she lay her fingers around the base and tentatively closed them, mentally comparing the girth to her wrist.

“Ho…” she began in disbelief, “ly…” The drawn-out monosyllabic profanity that followed was silent.

She wrapped the fingers of the other hand around his shaft as well and slowly gave it a pump, mouth stupidly agape with sheer fascination. As the initial shock faded, she smiled and looked up at him, finding him looking away.

“Now where did you hide this trouser snake all that time?” she asked with a joyful melody in her voice, referring to their time sharing an office. “You’re fucking massive, boy. Look how I’m drooling only thinking of how this womb raider will rearrange my insides,” she marveled before gathering her spit and letting it fall onto his head in a thick string. “And it’s not the only part of me that’s drooling,” she added, winking.

Slowly, she spread her saliva over the shaft using both hands, making sure to feel every vein. She held it so close to her face that she had to focus on it cross-eyed. Her lips kept forming unvoiced curses in her admiration of the sheer size of Darius’ appendage while he was slowly beginning to relax and comply with the situation.

“Stop worshipping his dick,” Debbie berated Danielle, reminding her of their scheme, “or he’ll get used to it.”

Danielle grinned as the hint hit home, and looked into his eyes, batting her eyelashes the way she knew would make him weak—as she had done so often. Only, this time, she unbuttoned her shirt to emphasize the point. “Darius, baby, why don’t you lie down on your back so I can suck that battle axe of yours?”

Mesmerized by both her words that dripped off his eardrums like honey and those deep turquoise orbs that pieced his gaze—as well as her boobs she casually freed from her bra—he wordlessly obeyed. Debbie, not exactly pleased by his lack of hesitation in showing how easily he had been hypnotized by her, threw her jeans and panties into the corner. Seconds later, Danielle’s skirt joined the crumpled pile.

As soon as the back of his head touched the floor, Debbie unceremoniously straddled his face with her front facing his feet. She pressed her day’s worth of crotch marinade into his face. “So you don’t get any ideas, boy.”

His Pavlovian conditioning took over and made his cock twitch in Danielle’s hands as if it were trying to burst through the already strained skin.

Debbie giggled with delight when Darius started dutifully lapping up the juices that were coating his face. At the same time, Danielle tentatively took his engorged head between her lips while slowly pumping his shaft, mentally preparing herself for her personal beer can challenge.

Meanwhile, Debbie wiggled her ass against her boyfriend’s face, making sure his nose would dig into her pucker. “Sniff this, dirty boy!” she panted. She then grabbed both his hands, slid them under her tee and put them on her braless breasts.

She made him pinch her nipples while she watched his former colleague’s face, partially hidden by a veil of straight platinum hair that had come undone. She was hesitantly working on his cock.

“Yes!” A moan. “Suck him—" gasp “—off!” A long hiss. “Take him—fuck!—in your mouth!” She rocked her hips for better friction. “You’ll love how he stretches your jaw.”

As suggested, Danielle attempted to let Darius slide past her lips. Since his cock would not go much further, she let her tongue swirl around his head.

“Worship his cock, girl,” came Debbie’s instructions, in contradiction to her previous remark. “He loves it and it makes him lick me better.”

Danielle hummed on the shaft in her mouth over this idea. She made sure her cheeks caved when she slowly extracted the head from between her lips, making a wet plopping noise. A thick strand of her drool led from her bottom lip to the bulbous mushroom in front of her.

“Your cock is so biiig,” she almost sang while lubing up the member in her hand with her saliva. “I’ll never fit something so big inside me.” She moaned exaggeratedly while slowly circling his frenulum with her thumb. “You’ll split me in half.”

The effect it had on the boy she was teasing was audible in Debbie’s moans. They gradually turned into screams as she ground her crotch harder against her boyfriend’s servicing mouth. “Yes, Danielle, worship him,” she encouraged the blonde giantess who was rubbing Darius’ erection against her cheek, uttering flattering obscenities.

“I bet those heavy balls are nearly bursting with your manly cum,” Danielle continued brushing his ego, fondling and weighing his scrotum with one hand while slowly pumping his length with the other. “I want your gigantic dick to rip me apart and fill my cunt with all of that potent jizz,” she went on, then took him as deep in her mouth as her nearly-dislocating jaw allowed. With her growing sexual hunger, her kohl was starting to smear over her cheeks. When she pulled his dick out again, she held it with both hands and pressed her face against the underside. “Destroy my hole with your weapon and spray-paint my insides white, stud.”

Meanwhile, Debbie dug her nails into Darius’ belly as her orgasm approached and her encouraging remarks turned into single-syllable expletives. Darius, spurred on by having his manliness polished, gave his best to keep up with his girlfriend’s increasingly erratic thrashing. He had to bite into her clit to avoid losing it.

Her vocal cheering soon turned into more of a guttural gargling reminiscent of an otherworldly entity. As her body tensed up, a deluge was released from between her legs, plastering Darius’ face. Like a trained puppy, he exhaled through his nose while closing his eyes and opening his mouth wide to waste as little of her gift as possible. True to his conditioning, he fought his swallowing reflex to keep her ejaculation in his mouth.

Once her orgasm had ebbed, she got off his face and lay down on the cool tile floor on her back, legs spread invitingly. She motioned Danielle to let go of Darius’ cock and kneel beside them to observe how well her boyfriend had been educated.

The latter, in turn, turned around and knelt between Debbie’s legs, labored breath blowing in and out of his nose through the strain of a mouth filled with precious liquid. Danielle watched with great interest how Darius gently penetrated his girlfriend, fully aware of his size and girth. With a single, gentle thrust, he easily inserted his cock—courtesy of Danielle’s copiously flowing phlegm.

Gently, he probed her depths until he bottomed out and her eyes were rolled up to white orbs. Cautiously, he hazarded the next three thrusts as if he were calibrating his movements so as not to hurt Debbie. He still had an inch or two of dick to spare.

Danielle observed his well-rehearsed procedure with her mouth open in fascination.

As soon as Darius had determined the depth of his thrusts, he picked up his pace and drove his meat into his girlfriend mercilessly, stuffing her to a pleasure-hypnotized gargle. No sooner had he heard her lustful sounds, than he let the squirt trickle over her clit in a steady stream.

Danielle couldn’t keep herself from reaching between the entwined legs of the couple and parting Debbie’s labia to expose her button. Debbie was screaming for dear life as a body-quaking orgasm overcame her.

Her legs kept trembling for a long moment after she’d come down from her high. She couldn’t decide whether she should break into mad laughter or melt into tears from the dopamine flood in her brain.

Danielle looked at both of them with eyes big as saucers, not believing what she had just witnessed. She subconsciously licked her lips, swallowed her spit and nearly choked on her drool as she began to speak.

“You guys… I always knew there’s a lot more to you than you were telling me,” she addressed Darius. Then, with a wry smile, she added, “I never even imagined this existed but I may just have discovered a new fetish.”

linsayhot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
linsayhot

Her brain feeling more like molten goo than anything, Debbie barely managed a smile. She motioned Darius to kneel beside her. Still panting but managing a satisfied grin, she shot back, “You did? Wanna give it a try?”

Danielle blushed.

“There’s no shame in it,” Debbie encouraged while struggling to remove her now-soaked-through Hello Kitty tee. She threw it on the growing pile of clothes.

“But…” Danielle tried, losing her voice and unable to look at either of them. “But, I don’t squirt.” She paused to look at either of her hosts’ reactions. Darius was still demurely kneeling beside his girlfriend, an erection ridiculously priapic for his twink physique, prominently pointing towards the ceiling at an angle.

“Or do you think…” Danielle nearly gulped down the words along with the lump of embarrassment growing in her throat. The next words came out with her eyes fixed on Debbie’s, refusing to blink and cheeks resembling tomatoes. “I could try it with your cum?”

Debbie grinned. “Kinky,” was her single-word comment. “I wanna see that.” Her voice was playful and bore an almost giggling lilt.

“Darius, baby,” she purred, patting the floor next to her—the spot that was not drowning in a pool of her juices. “Would you be so kind as to serve as my throne again?”

Being the good servant he was, Darius obeyed her order and lay down again, not complaining about his back becoming sore from the hard floor. This time, Debbie sat on his face so she had his head between her thighs and could tousle his hair. Casually, she pressed her nether lips against his kisser so he could start working on them without further ado.

She threw Danielle a glance over her shoulder and suggested, “Wanna try to ride his dick? He'd love serving us as a two-seater.”

From between her legs came a muffled moan of approval that made her tense up and arch her back. Meanwhile, Danielle was trying to find an angle at which she could comfortably lower herself onto the fat meat that she was more scared of than eager to feel inside her.

“I know,” Debbie encouraged her between labored breaths, “he looks—fuck!—scary,” she kept trying, “but you’ll love it.”

Danielle gulped and gathered her courage. She was now kneeling up, trying to align Darius’ impressive manhood with her entrance with one hand while holding the crotch of her panties to the side with the other. Slowly, she lowered herself until she felt the tip part her labia.

“Fuck, he’s huge,” she whispered insecurely, hoping no one would hear her.

“You can—ugh!—make it, babygirl,” Debbie spurred on between increasingly lustful interjections. “I wish I could—shit!—see you try but I love looking him in the eye when I waterboard him,” she added, running her fingers through his hair for good measure and to re-emphasize the power dynamics of this moment.

Determined to face the challenge, Danielle allowed herself to put some weight on the cockhead that threatened to split her dripping hole. She inhaled deeply and tried to relax her pelvic muscles upon the exhalation. In her mind, the image of Debbie being able to take only two-thirds of Darius’ size loomed over her like an unspoken horror.

She willed herself to brave through it and felt how the rim of his helmet slowly slid past her entrance, stretching her like she had never been stretched before.

“How do you even,” she began, but soon her instincts took over and she allowed herself to melt over the intrusion with a loud, long-drawn-out ‘fuck’.

What followed was an uninterrupted stream of profanities every time she as much as shifted her position a little bit.

Darius’ hums, enhanced his tonguework on Debbie’s vulva. The additional stimulus on his cock put his breathing to the test as he had to time his inhalations perfectly. Additionally, he was forced to breathe out through his nose, letting the remainder of Debbie’s cunt juice bubble against her button.

Getting angry with not being able to take Darius’ cock inside her past his head, Danielle had a hard time not venting her growing frustration by hitting Darius on his belly. With every downward thrust, she tried to get more of him inside her but kept failing. In her uncomfortable position, still on her knees, she felt them getting sore too.

Despite his predicament, Darius, as an observant lover, reached out as far as his position allowed him to put a thumb on her clit and help ease her tension.

Instantly, her movements became smoother and less forced. He could sense her walls slowly give way as she allowed herself to let the pleasure between her legs inundate her body and take over, leaving instinct where intellect could not steer. She gyrated her hips on his inflated mushroom as if carving it deeper into her unexplored depths.

Debbie’s gentle tousling of Darius’ hair turned into a harsh tearing on his scalp as she neared her next orgasm. Her grinding became more aggressive, seeking his nose to flick her nub and his tongue to penetrate her hole.

At the same time, Danielle was feeling the spasms of her own climax begin to cramp up her legs. The exact instant a renewed squirt of fluid jettisoned from Debbie’s gaping slit straight into Darius’ mouth, Danielle lost all tension in her legs and Kegels.

With one downward motion of her body, her pussy hungrily swallowed Darius’ entire cock until her hips connected with his. The feeling of this beast nearly bursting through her belly amplified her impending orgasm.

From the shock, Darius forgot to keep his larynx closed for just a fraction of a second. He tapped on Debbie’s thigh to signal his distress. Despite being in mid-orgasm, she willed herself to get up and collapse into a pile of human flesh next to him, thus relieving him from his potentially life-threatening situation.

Another jet of her juices sprayed his chest and face. Thanks to her quick reaction, his swallowing reflex kicked in just at the right moment. Still, he managed to gulp down only a few drops of her precious gift which he did not want to waste.

“Are you okay, babe?” Debbie asked, genuine concern in her voice while her body still suffered post-orgasmic spasms. The sheer absurdity of the moment—her worrying about his well-being while erratic jolts challenged her abilities to even pronounce simple syllables and the serotonin overdose still clouded her thoughts—made her laugh. The fact that Darius had to force an air bubble from his barely controlled swallowing through his nose so that he wouldn’t burp out Debbie’s juices turned her snicker into a snorting chortle.

Darius nodded reassuringly and sat up as well as he could, supporting the weight of his upper body on his forearms to reduce the strain on his abs. He pointed at the Amazon whose curtain of disheveled blonde hair was half-covering her face. She was panting and keeping herself from falling with both her hands holding her weight on her steed’s belly.

Debbie’s eyes scanned the scene, knowing something was unusual but not yet registering what it was. It then occurred to her that Danielle was actually sitting on Darius’ lap and not awkwardly hovering over it as one would expect given his size.

“No way,” she whispered before covering her mouth.

Danielle slowly raised her head. “I,” she panted, “never,” paused, “came,” inhaled deeply because two words posed an effort in her state, “so hard.”

Slowly, she began making little circles with her hips, making sure Darius remained embedded in her seemingly bottomless depths.

He nearly choked on the contents of his mouth again as he, too, was nearly overwhelmed by sensations he had never felt before. Seeing Danielle’s hip-long hair half-turned into a mess with the remainder of her bun loosely bobbing in all directions and streaks of kohl running down her cheeks, he almost came on the spot.

“Look at this,” Danielle hummed in pleasure. “I feel you stirring up and rearranging my entrails. You fuck me so deep and good, boy.”

She shifted her weight to her hands and slowly lifted her hips until only Darius’ tip remained inside her. “Wow, you’re so big,” she said as she lowered her head to double-check visually if she was really still connected to him, unable to believe how much meat she just had made re-appear like a magic trick. “I can’t believe I had all of this inside me.” She reached between her legs to give the massive shaft she couldn’t properly wrap her fingers around a few pumps. “Make me your size queen, boy.”

With that, she slowly lowered her hips, struggling again to get Darius’ appendage inside her pussy. As she felt him slide back in, her eyes rolled up and her throat let out a drawn-out sound. With that, she crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue shamelessly, testifying to the brain-melting sensations.

Steered by nothing but natural reflexes, her hips ground against his, seeking friction on the spots nothing else had ever touched in her.

Having regained her senses and strength, Debbie knelt beside the two and choked Danielle with one hand.

“Look at the little whore he’s turning you into,” she chuckled before French-kissing the corrupted Goddess. “An insatiable monster cock whore, aren’t you?”

She playfully slapped Danielle with her free hand while the other hand constricted the blonde’s airways. “I’ll make you drink his cum, little miss size queen,” she mused, pulling her guest’s silky hair, earning herself a hungry groan.

“What’s that?” she re-iterated. “Do you like being degraded like that, cum whore?”

Danielle moaned approvingly as her true nature she had not even been aware of herself lay bare, open to every present person’s eyes.

“Darius, babe, I think she’s earned her reward,” Debbie addressed her boyfriend whose face had turned to a dangerous-looking color from barely getting enough oxygen through his nose with a mouth still filled with his mistress’ secretions.

“Sit on the edge of the kitchen counter, whore,” Danielle chuckled as she took Danielle’s hand, obviously loving her ad hoc-adopted role of the dominatrix. “It’s the perfect angle for him to fuck you deep.”

Barely able to hold herself on her shaky knees, Danielle complied with the orders and lifted her bottom on the cool granite top. She spread her long legs and blushed as Debbie used both her hands to first rip apart the stretched panties and then open Danielle’s pussy lips wide. The latter giggled in shame over how being this exposed and at the mercy of her hunk’s girlfriend excited her. The prospect of getting fucked like never before only seemed to catalyze her lust. Debbie’s remark over how the discarded undergarment was now useless fueled her ardor further.

Darius moved possibly slightly more motivated than his aching joints allowed him to but this didn’t stop him from positioning himself between Danielle’s legs, aligning his cock with her gaping entrance and probing her with his tip. Once it was firmly embedded, he grabbed her by her hips and rammed his full length into her.

“Shit!” she hissed from the pleasurable pain he was giving her. “Fuck me hard!” she encouraged as Darius pulled out, just leaving his head inside her with a voice aching for him to destroy her little snatch.

He built up an easy yet hard pace, enjoying every slow retraction and forceful forward thrust until he was stopped by her hips. After a few of those thrusts, finally, he let Debbie’s ejaculate drip from his mouth onto Danielle’s prominently swollen button.

As the first drop hit, she instantly tensed up. She held Darius’ shoulders and dug her nails into them as her whole body suffered jolts like electric shocks and her voice turned into a dissonant staccato of orgasmic growls.

Darius slid inside her one last time to feel her cunt’s convulsions on the entire length of his cock. Holding her in place, he, too, moaned from the massage his dick was getting, for rare were the occasions when he could sink his entire rod into such a hungry cave.

As Danielle’s orgasm finally abated, she collapsed against Darius and hugged him. “Fuck, this was incredible,” she murmured. In the slur of her faint whispers that were only meant for his ears, Darius thought he was hearing her fight her tears. “I’ve never been filled so deep. I love your cock. Please keep fucking me. Please make me your little whore.”

Darius recognized he had stripped all walls and guards from her and was witnessing her true, sex-craved self. In his brief moment of weakness, his sex-induced male stupidity took the best of him over and he was just about to cave to the urge to swear his undying love to her.

Fortunately for him, Debbie joined the hug from behind and chided playfully, “What’s with the secret murmuring, you two? You’re not done yet, are you?”

Snapping back to his senses, Darius whispered into Danielle’s ear so his girlfriend heard it too, “Want to feel me cumming inside you?”

“Yes!” came the immediate albeit tired reply with no second guess until she backpedaled, “But… Debbie won’t be able to feed me your cum.”

Debbie stepped aside and slid her hand under Danielle’s hair to give her scalp a loving scratch. She approached the weakened giantess and kissed her deeply. “After he’s buttered up your insides, you’ll ride his face until he’s licked you clean, dummy.” She tousled those silky strands between her fingers again and smiled at her guest.

With a spirited movement of his hips, Darius lifted the woman who was still impaled on his cock. He held her buttocks and she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. He stepped to his chair and carefully sat down on it. Out of habit, he wanted to recline so that his face was at the height of her boobs. Given how much taller than him she was, however, he didn’t even have to. Instead, he found the situation somewhat comedic and chuckled at the realization that she had the perfect height for this position while marveling over how much weight the inconspicuous chair seemed to hold without even a creak.

Danielle began gyrating her haunches up and down on his pole. She was holding his head and pulling it against her chest while kissing his hair between her needy love cries.

Debbie placed herself kneeling next to the rutting couple so she could fondle Darius’ balls with one hand while playing with Danielle’s clit with the other. She knew this would send them both over the edge.

Between moans and gasps, Darius tried to form a few words. “I’m… gonna cum… soon… Danni.”

Holding him with a firmer grip on his head, the only thing the blonde goddess, closing in on her next orgasm too, managed was a frantic nod.

Both of them tensed up and held each other tight as Darius’ balls constricted and his shaft pumped shot after shot of jizz into her depths. At the same time, her walls massaged his cock as if sucking out the valuable offering. Both were lost in an orgasmic frenzy enhanced by the adroit fondling of their bystander who was wearing a huge grin from watching her boyfriend get drained by this Valkyrie.

As their orgasms abated, they fell into occasional asynchronous spasms that elicited an equally uncontrolled reaction. “Fuck,” they both just managed at the same time before they fell into joyous laughter over the moment’s silliness.

Finally able to catch their breath, they let go of their tight hug and looked at each other, smiling. Naturally, Darius was fighting his sleep but remained determined to fulfill his duty as the little boy whore and cum-dumpster for the two ladies.

Debbie grabbed a fistful of his hair and gently pulled it so she could kiss him. “Now lie down again before you nod off, will you?”

Feeling his body catch up with the sudden drop in adrenaline and starting to ache in various places, he tried his puppy eyes on her.

“Fine,” she said, rolling her eyes but with a jovial melody in her voice, “we’ll go to the bedroom so you don’t have to lie on the floor anymore. But if Danielle loses any of your spunk on the way, I’ll have you lick it off the floor, you hear me?” She gave his hair a gentle yank to make her point. He nodded weakly in response.

Still on unstable legs, Darius had to be supported by the two ladies for his first few steps, which was rendered challenging by the fact that Danielle was trying to press her thighs together tightly to prevent his cum from leaking out.

By the time he was lying on the soft mattress, his mind had somewhat recovered. Awkwardly, Danielle crawled toward his head and tried to straddle him in a quick enough motion that the cum strings that connected her thighs wouldn’t snap, drop and thus go to waste on the linen. Fortunately, for him, he started having more conscious control over his breathing again so that he would not choke on his own seminal fluid that waited to be caught and shared.

Hungrily, he licked Danielle’s labia clean while Debbie harshly pulled her nipples and made out with her. Soon, Danielle’s drool started trickling out of the corner of her mouth as she had barely any control over herself from the sheer pleasure.

Darius tried his best not to swallow too much of the sour and salty mixture he was being force-fed while rubbing his nose against the engorged clit prominently protruding.

Debbie broke the kiss and choked Danielle with one hand to make her look into her eyes. “Is my boyfriend a good little puppy? Is he doing a good job licking you clean?”

“Yeeesss!” Danielle cried out through a constricted throat, eyes reddened and tears swelling from Debbie’s grip.

It was Debbie’s lewd words and degradation of her boyfriend that sent the giantess over the edge for her final orgasm. She ground her crotch harder against Darius’ mouth, pushing the last drops of his semen out of her canal into his waiting mouth that nearly overflowed with the mixed goods.

Panting, she allowed herself to lose all tension in her body, oblivious to the fact that Darius’ ability to breathe was greatly dependent on how much weight she put on his face. His slightly panicked tapping on her thighs and muffled protest reminded her of it. Embarrassed, she gathered her strength to roll over and lie on her back, one hand covering her eyes, incredulous of what she had just experienced.

Once Debbie had helped Darius sit up, she looked at him with a broad leer. “Don’t look at me like a kicked puppy, you loved it, didn’t you?” she asked, leaning in for a cummy kiss.

He slowly nodded in response as his lips slowly parted. A trail of the gooey cocktail he'd kept dribbled from both corners of his mouth. Expecting this, Debbie held a hand below their chins as she canoodled with him as though fighting for the creamy goodness. Before long, their faces were connected by slimy ropes, testimony to the lewdness of the act.

Finally having regained her spirits, Danielle watched them, mesmerized. Her lips mouthed a “fuck” while her eyes remained transfixed on the raunchy mess that unfolded in front of her.

“Look who wants some of that too,” Debbie barely managed, slurring, with her mouth half-filled with the sex soup. “C’mere, you,” she added, pulling the exhausted guest by her hand before landing an open-mouthed kiss on the latter’s lips.

Darius watched as Danielle’s eyes changed from open wide in shock to half-closed, accepting the gift and finally to dissolving into the tender exchange of bodily fluids as they closed. Hungrily, yet tired, she moaned into Debbie’s mouth.

Like a reflex, she gulped when they parted. Her eyes opened to scan Debbie’s face for any sign of judgment over her first girl-girl cum kiss. Insecurity washed over her before she found a reassuring, understanding smile. “This was… so fucking hot,” she said and then backpedaled, “Shit, I swallowed!”

Darius gently touched her hand to remind her that he was there too and still had a good portion of her newly discovered kink to offer. She didn’t waste a moment to kiss him and hungrily suck in the mixture of both their cum.

This time, she sloshed it around in her mouth, savoring the taste and burning it into her memory. She blushed when she realized that the hosts were watching her revel in her fetish with great interest.

Her gaze lingered on Darius’ face before she finally blurted out, awkwardly trying to prevent the sauce from spilling out, “Can I suck you off with this in my mouth?”

Darius nearly choked on the remains of his portion as he heard those words.

Giggling, Debbie pointed at his twitching semi-erection. “Look, your suggestion just made him come back to life.”

“Oh, is his cock doing the Jesus stunt?” Danielle chimed in on the resurrection theme, still playing with the mixture in her mouth that got slowly diluted in her spit.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind some more of that divine molten churn with his holy communion,” Debbie offered, now chortling in unison with her friend.

“Oh, come on!” Darius protested, valiantly suppressing a chuckle. “This was so bad.”

“Oh, but you loved it,” Debbie said, looking at him with a piercing glance when she started giving his cock slow pumps. “You love it when we worship your cock, don’t you?”

From the shades of red his face was flushing through, he was obviously caught in his not-so-secret little weak spot.

Debbie gave his still partly flaccid member a lick and kissed the tip. “You don’t have to answer,” she told him. “Just enjoy us two girls going down on you as a reward for your generous services.”

He nodded, determined to keep his trap shut because, he felt, no good would come out of his mouth if he didn’t.

“Help me, Danielle, babe,” his girlfriend instructed. “Pump his shaft with me, yes? I’ll get some more… mayo—nnaise.” She had to keep it together so she wouldn’t burst into stupid guffawing over her silly joke.

As she shifted her position closer to Darius, three hands were working on his cock that was reluctantly hardening again. Her free hand tousled his hair as she kissed him again to gather the remainder of the cream in his mouth. With delight, she noticed how his kisses were growing hungrier again. She took it as a sign that he had decided to indulge in the worship of his manhood by the two seductive ladies.

Hovering over his cock, she peeled his foreskin back all the way while Danielle looked at the spectacle with eager fascination. In a stringy bubbly mess, the slimy goo fell from Debbie’s lips onto the tip of his cock and her hand. Soon, four hands were rubbing the makeshift lubricant into his tumescent flesh.

After the entire shaft was glistening with the sticky coating, Debbie offered, “He’s still not fully erect yet. You should be able to deep-throat him now. Wanna feel him grow and cum in your mouth?”

Hungrily, Danielle schlucked Darius’ half-solid member while using both hands to pump him.

“Yes, baby,” Debbie spurred her on, watching her head bobbing up and down her boyfriend’s schlong, “take his huge cock all the way in. Tame this beast!”

Danielle clearly struggled with keeping Darius’ hardening shaft in her mouth. She accompanied every thrust down her gullet with a lewd moan until, with tear-filled reddened eyes, she had to take a breather.

With a thick string of phlegm cascading from her lips onto her hand that incessantly jacked Darius, she looked at him through a veil of tears and said, “You’re so huge I don’t know if I can take it much longer.”

With those words that brushed Darius’ ego, she renewed her assault on his dick.

“Yes, Darius, baby, don’t let her wait any longer. Shoot another load in her mouth,” Debbie cheered him on with an enticing slur in her voice. “She wants your dick to cum for her so bad, baby.”

Her cheering was what sent him over the edge before he was even fully hard again. Nonetheless, he thrust his squirting cock into his former workmate’s waiting mouth, stretching her jaw to its limits.

As he saw the cum leak down from her mouth over his tube, his eyes rolled up to new orgasmic heights, making him nearly lose consciousness despite his last climax being less than ten minutes prior.

When his body finally relaxed from the spasms, he barely managed to keep his eyes open. He was fighting his instinct to fall into a flattering snore on the spot. Danielle looked at him with eyes as crimson as her tear-stained face. She was panting as much as he was after his flaccid cock plopped out of her mouth.

“You—fuck!—came so much again,” she masticated exaggeratedly, with amused surprise, to relieve the strain on her cheek muscles.

She cuddled Darius’ shrinking meat against her face and tried a satisfied smile through her tired expression. She crawled up to Darius’ side and treated him to a lazy, cummy kiss. Debbie came to his opposite side and snuggled up to him, giggling happily.

“So, did I promise too much?” she asked.

“Not at all. You undersold him,” Danielle sighed happily. “By a lot!”

Slightly embarrassed by the ladies’ praise in his post-nut clarity, Darius cleared his throat and closed his eyes. He blushed from realizing how he had enjoyed being buttered up by the two gorgeous goddesses of pure femininity like the adonis he never allowed himself to feel like—a little guilty pleasure of his.

Lost in his tired conflict of self-perception, it suddenly dawned on him what the exchange between the girls implied.

“Wait,” he interjected, “you… under... sold me? Like… what does that even mean?”

“Dude…” Debbie replied with an eye-rolling duckface.

“You….” he stammered. “Th-that was…”

“Yes, Einstein,” interrupted Danielle, "this was planned."

"Uh, but… but…" he replied, somewhat wanting to be upset but feeling too tired to forcefully amplify his hurt pride through the haze of his receding second dopamine high. Instead, he just grinned like an idiot from the knowledge that he had just gotten one of his greatest fantasies fulfilled.

Beaming from his most recent exploits, he wrapped his arms around the shoulders of the nymphs that were cuddled up to both his sides and pulled them close.

“See?” Debbie giggled. “He loves it.”

Danielle retorted, “What? Being used as our toy?”

“I’m still hearing you just fine, girls,” he joyfully said, a mock annoyance in his voice. “And you’re fucking right.”

Both girls chuckled from his nonchalant approval that bore an air of a declaration of defeat but was otherwise underscored with a thick pride of his kinks. Danielle also found the situation somewhat funny because to be able to put her head on his chest, she had to curl up awkwardly to make up for the height difference if she wanted to still lie on the bed and not have her feet dangling over the edge.

As he was slowly drifting off, Darius suddenly felt Danielle get up. Already half-asleep, he tried to see what she was up to and found her fetching her phone from her purse.

She was looking at Darius with sparkling eyes as she went through her habitual greeting ritual with whom he guessed had to be her husband.

She sat on the bed next to Darius and drew lines on his belly with her finger as she spoke.

“Honey, I think I found our boy toy who’ll fulfill your dream of having a man in the middle.”

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments