Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter VIII: The Bird in the Tree

31
21 Comments 21
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice enjoys a special cup of tea with surprising consequences"

Much like the buildings that made up Pheffer-on-the-nusse The Bird in the Tree was quite whimsical. Bird cages, filled with exotic looking birds with brightly hued plumage, hung from the ceiling or were set upon stands everywhere Alice looked. Many of them were either whistling or singing softly. Tables filled the room, all occupied by a variety of guests.

Nearest Alice a walrus slurped oysters from a shell whilst a rough man with crooked teeth gnawed upon a drumstick. Beyond them, a plump woman with bright green hair sipped wine whilst her companion, a pig wearing a smoking jacket munched on shepherd’s pie. Elsewhere, a bored looking gentleman in green velvet, one elbow resting upon a bright orange table cloth, filled his teacup with spoonful after spoonful of sugar as his companions - a scruffy looking fellow with whiskers and pointed ears much like a cat and a thin balding man clad in a pink tulle dress and wearing spectacles, his lower face hidden by a veil – animatedly waved their cutlery and shouted poetry at each other as if engaged in a debate.

“Look, over there Alice. Do you see them?” the bishop said softly into her ear, pointing towards a table in the corner where two young women sat close together and kissed passionately, their desserts seemingly forgotten and untouched. 

“They look very much like sisters!” Alice exclaimed with shock. 

“Twins, by the look of them,” the bishop agreed. “Quite improper, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Quite so,” And yet, she was unable to tear her eyes away from the pair even as they were led by a hostess to a nearby table. ‘I wonder if they are truly siblings or merely reflections of each other,’ she wondered, recalling her dalliance with her reflection as she continued to stare.

“See anything you like?” her chaperone teased, startling her by brushing his fingertips along the nape of her neck.

“Yes. I mean no. I mean- perhaps,” she breathed, flustered as she tore her gaze from the pair and regarded the menu that had been set before her without her noticing.  Nor had she noticed that the rooks chose to stand rather than sit, resembling guards rather than guests.

“There are a wealth of delights to be sampled here.”

“I see that,” she murmured, her cheeks burning. Her brow furrowed as she stared at the menu which seemed to be written in something resembling hieroglyphics.

“I can order for you, is you wish,” the bishop said with a smile, coming to her rescue.

“I would be most grateful.”

The hostess was a willowy woman with mismatched eyes who, after the bishop recited a list of delicacies made her own suggestions to which he agreed to. Meanwhile Alice continued to watch the twins from the corner of her eye, strangely fascinated by their behavior, especially when their hands disappeared from sight beneath the table at which they were seated.

“One has to wonder if they’re so bold in public, what goes on behind closed doors,” the bishop mused, his hand disappearing beneath the table as well to settle upon her thigh, his fingers stroking the fabric of her dress.

“I can’t imagine,” Alice mumbled, biting her lip as the sensation began to stoke the embers of her lust.

“I think you can,” he teased, his touch moving upwards and inwards. As for Alice, she simply folded her hands upon the table and glanced nervously at the rooks and then around the room, concerned that someone might be observing her and then, finally, at the women, both of who had honey-blonde hair and slim figures and were clearly unaware of being watched.

“Have you ever tasted another woman, Alice?”

“No. Yes? Her Ladyship…”

“Has the prick of a man, Alice. Not the same thing, is it. Part your thighs for me. Please.”

She spread her thighs, hesitating only slightly, and moaned softly as he pushed his hand between them, and began to stroke her cunny through the layers of her dress and undergarments. Her thoughts returned, once more, to her reflection and of what they had done together.

“Once,” she admitted in and unsteady voice, nodding slowly.

“Did you enjoy it?”

 “Yes,” she admitted as her breaths became increasing shallow and her thighs parted further beneath the cover of the table.

“Would you like to taste them?”

She felt his gaze upon her nipples which where attempting to poke holes through her undergarments and dress. “I- I cannot say.”

“Cannot or will not?”  He began to rub her skillfully and, in response, she lifted her hips and pressed them against his fingers, rocking slowly back and forth upon her seat, her eyes slowly losing focus.

“Please-“ she whimpered, trembling, suddenly aware of their hostess setting a plate of greens before her with a curious smile.

“Yes?” She stood, paused, as if waiting for Alice to continue her request.

Blushing furiously, Alice took a deep breath and tried to gather her thoughts, blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

“I would very much like something to drink. Please?”

“Tea,” the bishop took over for her. “Your special blend would be perfect.”

He gave her a wink which she returned with a coy smile before leaving their table whilst Alice picked at the greens with a fork, examining them before taking a bite.

“Oh,” she moaned softly. “These taste lovely.”

“Just an overture of the delights still to come.”

He continued to tease her, his touch light, keeping her aroused, but no more. From time to time she would glance over at the twins, who were feeding each other from their plates, lost in their own private little bubble, thinking how nice it would be to be seated between them and enjoy the touch of their lips upon hers or better yet, the touch of their fingers upon her flesh. Closing her eyes she imagined it was their touch, rather than the bishop’s, that was slowly driving her mad. She wondered what it would be like to climax here, at their table, surrounded by strangers, some of which were quite strange indeed. All eyes would be upon her as she tried to mask the way her body trembled and shook and stifle her cries of ecstasy. They would know, though. How could they not?

“Your tea, Miss.”

Alice’s eyes fluttered open just in time to watch the host place a porcelain teacup before her. It was quite lovely. A pastel blue with tiny white and yellow daisies pained along the rim. For the first time she noticed how pretty their server was, her mismatched eyes drawing her attention. They had a knowing look in them that made her blush furiously and look away, this time focusing on her tea.

“Oh!” she exclaimed softly, amazed, for steam rose slowly from the cup forming whispy images. A bird taking flight became a rabbit with twitching ears. The rabbit became a playful cat, which in turn, became an armored knight hold a sword which then became a fierce looking dragon and then, an elephant.

“How does it do that?” she asked, breathlessly, barely aware of her dress slowly rising, baring more and more of her stockinged legs.

“It’s a secret blend, brewed only here. It’s rumored to be magical, if you believe in such things.”

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

“In magic?”

“Yes. Do you believe?”

“I suppose I must, for I can think of no other explanation,” she managed, shivering as cool air touched the insides of her thighs.

“That is not the only magic it holds, Alice. Drink up.”

Lifting the teacup, she took a dainty sip. It was like nothing she’d ever experienced. It tasted like the best tea imagined, with a hints of something sweet, something sensual, and something forbidden, if those could be tastes.

‘I don’t see why they couldn’t be,’ she thought, and then, ‘And something else. Something magical, perhaps. Oh, and look, there I am. Dancing.’

Indeed, she was, or at least a version of her, made of curls of steam, danced upon the surface of her drink. She watched in wonder as steam Alice was joined by the twins who danced with her playfully, passing her back and forth. It was an enchanting vision to behold.  Soon she was utterly and completely entranced, barely noticing the strange feeling that was spreading through her until she could ignore it no longer.

“I feel quite… strange.”

Not just strange. Lightheaded and giddy and sensitive to the touch. When the bishop brushed his fingers over her shoulder it felt like electricity spread like a net through her entirety. And what he was doing between her thighs was turning her into quivering jelly. Blushing, she realized that the seat beneath her was becoming damp or, rather, wet as his touch grew more and more familiar.

“You’re warm,” he commented, and she nodded, taking another sip of tea, and then another, savoring them before swallowing, the strangeness growing within her. A lethargy fell upon her then. Her limbs felt strange. It was all she could do to sit up straight, so she concentrated very hard upon doing just that.

“It is quite warm in here,” she finally managed, her tongue feeling slightly swollen so that she had to concentrate on each word.

“Have another sip.”

“I think I shall,” she mumbled distractedly as she, in fact, took several.

“I feel like I’m floating. Am I floating?”

“Like a cloud.”

“Would you unbutton me?” she turned so that her back was too him, letting out a disappointed sigh as his fingers moved from between her legs to the buttons at the back of her dress, undoing them slowly, one at a time, peeling her like a banana.

“Still warm?”

“Quite!” she parried, nodding slowly as the fabric parted, baring her bare shoulders as well as the corset she wore. Soon, she’d been undressed from the waist up, only the lace undergarment hid her modesty.

“This is incredibly improper here in public,” she told the bishop.

“Quite so,” he agreed, pulling her golden hair aside, his mouth upon the nape of her neck.  “Every eye in the place is upon the half-dressed whore right now, Alice. Every heart is full of lust.”

She shivered at the thought, her eyes rolling slightly back as his nimble fingers began loosening the laces of the corset.

“I will be indecent should you continue.”

“You will,” he agreed quite agreeably.

“I should demand that you stop.”

“Will you? I would if you asked, Alice. I would never do anything to you that you didn’t wish me to.”

“I- No.”

“No?”

“No. I won’t ask.”

“I thought as much.”

She felt the garment loosen. Soon, he had peeled it from her as well, revealing her small, perky breasts tipped by her swollen pink nipples.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you.”

“No,” she demurred, casting her gaze down, and then across the room, meeting those of the twins who watched as well, smiling encouragement at her.

“I-“

“You wish me to remove your dress? In front of everyone?”

“Yes. Exactly. If you wouldn’t mind?”

 “I would be delighted to. If that’s truly what you desire.”

“It is.”

 “You’ll have to stand up, Alice. Can you do that?”

“I think so?”

She wasn’t entirely sure she could. It was getting harder to concentrate, after all, and moving her limbs seemed like a bother. Only, she was so warm now, as if she was standing in a window on a summer’s day, bathed in sunbeams.

Her gaze returned to the images rising from the half empty teacup once more. Before they had been foggy whisps. Now they were colorful images that changed constantly. A Lion. A house. A tree. A carriage. A waterfall…

She stood up slowly and took a step to the side whilst struggling with her dress until she’d pushed it over her hips. It slid slowly down her legs so that she could step out of it. Blinking, she looked as surprised as anyone at her state of undress.

“Turn. Slowly. Give everyone a good look.”

Without hesitation, she spun slowly, shuffling her feet, her cheeks burning with shame as she became aware of the obvious wet spot upon her silk knickers. She wanted desperately to sit down and cover herself, but it she seemed unable to.

“Such an obedient whore,” the bishop praised her, stroking her bottom affectionately. “Are you enjoying showing yourself off?”

“I don’t know. No. And yet? Perhaps? Oh, dash and bother. Yes. Yes I am,” she mumbled, exasperated.

“They’re watching you. I think they enjoy what they’re seeing. Why don’t you go over and introduce yourself, Alice.”

She didn’t have to ask to know who he meant. The twins. She turned her head, compelled, her feet moving of their own accord. It felt to her as if she was a puppet upon invisible strings and being guided by her chaperone’s voice.

‘I suppose it could be worse,’ she told herself, growing more and more breathless as the distance between them grew smaller and smaller. ‘At least I am still wearing my undergarments. I am quite sure I would have died with shame had I removed those as well! Oh, and here I am and unable to think of a single thing to say for, while they were quite pretty at a distance, the closer I am, the prettier they become!’

Alice’s feet paused, leaving her standing before the twins, her belly almost touching the tables edge. One more step and she’d be brushing against it and her wet panties would be hidden from view. Instead, she knew she was giving them a tantalizing look at her sodden silk undergarments. Swallowing, she performed a small curtsy before addressing them.”

“My pardon for interrupting. I felt compelled to introduce myself. I am Alice, at your service, if you please.”

They smiled as one, their gaze flickering over her from her panties to her bare breasts up to her face and then down again. One of the twin’s gaze lingered upon her stiff pink nipples while the other captured her gaze whilst licking her lips.

“At our service. I quite like the sound of that. Alice is a such a pretty name and you are such a pretty girl," they said in unison. 

"You may call her Yee," one told her, pointing to her twin. 

"And you can call her Yum," said the other, pointing as well. 

And then, once more together, "Sit between us, if you like.”

Alice’s breath caught in her throat at Yee’s offer for hadn’t she been thinking of doing just that earlier?

“I would like that very much,” she gushed softly, her toes curling with excitement as Yum moved over one place and Yee patted the vacated seat firmly.

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments