Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Pinocchio

"Where we learn what Pinocchio can and can't do with his nose, and Dave has to stand in for a day."

13
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales."

I was still at work when the phone rang. It was Charmaine calling.

"Hey, pretty one," I said, answering the call. "Are you naked?" I did whisper that.

"As naked as you want me to be," she replied. "I can be naked in the blink of an eye, and you know that."

"Those words make me want to come home and have my way with you."

"Good idea. Something's up again, but we can talk about that after a good fuck." That ended the call. And my workday.

Somehow, her calls made that happen, and no one asked questions about my leaving early. Having the Fairy Queen as a girlfriend came with lots of perks.

*

As I was fucking Charmaine, she told me about another Fairy Land issue. "It's Pinocchio. He's broken."

"Broken?" That was such a surprise, I almost forgot to keep up the fucking. "What do you mean?"

"His nose. A girl went a bit too wild on it."

"His... nose..."

"Hey, don't think of that now. Finish me up first!" She slapped my cheek and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deep. "That's more like it."

Once we were done, she told me how Pinocchio had set up a small business in Gepetto's house to pleasure women. With his nose. The women would tell him their horny fantasies. he'd lie about them, and his nose would get big and do the trick for them.

"His nose." I still wasn't over that.

"I know, but Gepetto never thought he'd be real, so he didn't give him a cock," Charmaine said. "But a wooden cock would break just as easily."

"And what's that to me?" I asked. "I don't have a long nose."

"True, but you have this." She wrapped a hand around my cock and twirled it a bit, making it grow. "And that will do nicely."

"Uh-huh." I didn't want to hear more. I wanted to feel more of what she did. That, of course, wasn't in the cards.

Instead, she got out of the bed and put on a skirt and a see-through shirt. Without a bra. Her nipples poked through the fabric, as in protest to being confined. I agreed with them, they were much better out in the wild, where I could play with them.

"Get up. Your cock has work to do," the Fairy Queen ordered.

"Yes, sir, ma'am."

*

Instead of her little car, we walked to a place with a few trees. I wondered how we could get to Fairyland, but she knew exactly how.

We ended up near similar trees as our little forest, which grew behind a small house. Gepetto's and Pinocchio's house.

"Come. Inside. No one's here," Charmaine knew, and walked through the vegetable garden to the backdoor, which was open.

The whole place screamed carpenter. Everywhere, even on chairs, were woodworker's tools. We decided to do some cleaning up, while I wondered how Pinocchio had managed to satisfy the local girls with his nose in such a mess.

"He has his own room," Charmaine explained, "and they can get there through a side door, avoiding all this. We can't use that room, though, and since the old man and the boy with the broken nose are away, this will do nicely."

"We can't use? What's your part in this?" I already had some ideas, but wanted to hear it from her.

"Well, if you're having fun, I might as well join in, right?"

"That's my Fairy Queen girl," I grinned, and pulled her into a hug. My hands traveled down her back, pulled up her skirt and held her butt for a while. She had a great butt to hold.

"And how do the girls know we're here?"

Charmaine grinned. "They'll know..."

*

She was right. It didn't surprise me very much, but still, seeing a village girl coming to the house, and simply calling out if someone was there, was not what I had expected.

"Go out," Charmaine said. "Bring her in."

So I went out. "Hi," I said.

"Hi." The girl looked a bit surprised. "Is... Pinocchio back yet?" Her hands held her skirt and pressed a little into the spot between her hips. That made it more than clear why she'd come.

"No, not yet, but that's why I'm here. Come in."

The girl looked at my face. "You're not like him. Your nose is... normal." She sounded slightly disappointed.

"That's true, but I have something to make up for that." I held out my hand, and almost automatically, she took it.

We went inside, and I closed the door. There was a bolt on it. I wondered if I should use it. A glance at Charmaine, who shook her head, made me leave the door unlocked.

"Oh... Hello." The girl saw Charmaine. "Are you here for a treatment too?"

Treatment. What a charming way to call it.

Charmaine smiled. "I'm part of it. If you want."

"Oh. I... see." The girl clearly didn't, but that would work itself out. I told her to get comfortable and took off my own clothes.

"Oh!" She saw my cock. It was quite massive already. "That's... nice." Quickly she dropped her skirt. She didn't have any underwear. "Should I..." She tugged at her shirt.

"Yes. You should," I said.

The shirt came off. No bra either, which I'd already gathered from the way the shirt had folded around her breasts.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. My cock pressed against her belly. "How do you want this to go?"

"Oh, well, I'm supposed to go milk the cows, so it shouldn't take too long," she said.

With her time being tight, I got down to business quickly. I discovered she got wet quickly when having her nipples sucked. She also squealed at that.

My fingers went into her pussy easily, making her gasp.

"That doesn't feel like Pinocchio," she said.

I made her lie down on the makeshift bed we'd created, and soon I was on and inside her, fucking her hard. Her eyes were wide open, her breasts bounced at my thrusts, and Charmaine was on her knees, naked, watching us as she rubbed her own pussy.

The girl got off fast; her face sweaty and happy. "This was... very good. So different from Pinocchio," she said as she got up and put her clothes back on. "Will you be here later?"

"We might be," I said. "Just come over and call."

"Thank you." She hurried out the door, hurrying off to her cows.

"That was surprising," I said.

"Oh, hello?" There was a knock on the door.

I answered it, my cock still hard as I hadn't gotten off with the cowgirl. "Hello. Come in if you're looking for Pinocchio."

"I am..." a girl said. I saw two others standing outside, waiting. That even more surprising. "But you're not him."

"Angela said it was great," one of the waiting girls said. "Go and do it, or we'll go first."

Angela had to be the cow girl.

The girl who'd knocked, entered the small house. "Pino's not back, is he?" she asked, hitching up her dress. She walked to the table and leaned over it. "He always does it this way."

Her ass was inviting. Her pussy lips were swollen, as if she'd worked up a sweat between them already.

Charmaine knelt behind her, and began probing and licking the girl, who probably wasn't even aware she was warmed up by another woman. Had she even seen Charmaine?

After a few minutes, the Fairy Queen moved to the side, and my cock took the spot her tongue had prepared.

The village girl groaned as I shoved my cock inside her. She squeezed hard. "It's much bigger than his nose," she said as I started moving inside her. "Really... nice..."

I wondered if all the village girls waited with proper sex until a certain age, or until after they'd gotten married. It would surprise me. The occasional tightness of the girl's pussy made me lose such thoughts quickly, though.

Verobalistreri1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Verobalistreri1

Charmaine got onto the table. "Let's have some more fun," she said, sitting down and spreading her legs in front of the girl. "What's your name?"

"Gina."

"Well, Gina, if you want, you can have a go at me."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

Gina lowered her face and buried it between Charmaine's legs. She clearly did a good job, because Char's face showed happiness and delight soon.

It didn't take long for Gina to hit her orgasm. Just like Angela, who'd gone for her cows, she was very quick to reach that spot. I had to hold on to her hips, as her knees buckled under the sensation. Doing so, my cock flopped out of her.

Charmaine got off the table, as Gina was done for now.

"That was... really good," said Gina, once she could stand on her own two feet again. "I'll tell the other girls who come here often." She squeezed her shirt-covered breasts for a moment. "Pino's been gone for a while, you know."

I asked her if the girls here had no other options to find 'satisfaction'.

Gina blushed. "There are plenty, but doing it here is... special." She looked at my cock. "Very special at times." She turned and, without another word, left, leaving the door wide open.

Almost immediately, not one but both girls, who'd been waiting outside, entered.

"Are you here to watch us?" one of them asked.

"Watch you?" I was a bit puzzled.

"Yes. Pinocchio always watches us," the other girl said, as the two were starting to undress. "We love each other, you see, and we love being watched when we play with each other." She looked at Charmaine. "And now there are two people watching. Even better."

I sat down on the table, next to Charmaine, and watched the two girls starting to kiss and fondle each other. They clearly knew each other's bodies very well, and took their time to reacquaint themselves with every delicate part.

Charmaine worked my cock with one hand, while, with the other, she worked herself up to a seriously horny state. The sound her fingers made between her legs was a big turn-on, and so loud that even the two girls looked up at times.

"Would you join in for a moment?" one of them asked. She was on her back, legs wide, where the other girl was eating her pussy.

"Gladly. If you both don't mind," I said.

"Come and join," the pussy-eating girl said. "I want to see my girl eat pussy while I eat her pussy."

"And where do I come in?" I asked.

The girl on her back said I should fuck her lover. She wanted to see that happen. She told us her name was Anna, and the one eating her was Mariana.

And so Charmaine lowered herself over Anna's waiting mouth, and I knelt down behind pussy-eater Mariana. A quick check made it clear she was wet and ready to get some cock. Even my finger, entering her, made her moan. When I shoved my cock in, Mariana had some control issues, keeping her tongue active on her lover's genital area. I could tell she wasn't getting fucked often.

"That is hot," Charmaine commented, who had the best view. She breathed hard when her pussy was assaulted by a tongue, and I loved seeing her nipples harden. She pulled and squeezed the nipples of her 'eater', making it a very special get-together.

"Now you fuck your woman," Mariana said. "We're going to fuck each other."

I had no problems with that, and I was curious what the two girls were going to do.

Charmaine lifted herself off of Anna and got up, bending over. She wanted it from behind. As I got up as well, Anna and Mariana got into position to grind their pussies together.

My cock slipped into Charmaine and I slowly moved inside her, while we both watched the girls in action, who had to divide their attention between their own activities and ours.

Doing a foursome this way was amazing.

Anna was the first to get off, I was the second one. As soon as I could, I knelt down and licked Charmaine's pussy, to get her an orgasm too.

"That is so... ohhhhh..." Mariana got hit with her waves as she watched me do Charmaine, who got off mere moments later...

We needed some time to get ourselves together. After that, Anna and Mariana put their clothes back on.

Charmaine said we should do so too, and find someplace to eat. After all, the afternoon was coming, which meant more ladies to satisfy...

*

A surprise came when, towards the end of the afternoon, not another young lady, but a man knocked on the door. He had a request from the mayor's wife and asked if we could follow him. The tone of his voice made it clear that 'no' was not an option, so Char and I got dressed and walked along with him.

"The mayor's wife is expecting you." He pointed at a door in a house, and waited for us to go inside.

I wondered about the mayor...

Inside, we were greeted by a stately woman with a mountain of blond hair piled on her head. She wore a red, satin dress which revealed close to everything about her figure. The lamplight even showed the impressive bumps in the dress where her nipples were located.

"Hello there," she said, with a voice that belonged to a temptress more than a mayor's wife. She ran a hand over one of her breasts. "I heard things about you." Squeezing her breast, she added, "Good things. From the village ladies."

"I'm glad you hear good things," I said. The bulge in my pants was already taking shape, and she noticed.

"I am too. That's why I asked for you. I'd like to... sample the good things." She licked her lips and dropped her hand to her pussy, pressing there hard, through the fabric. She moaned softly.

Stepping forward, I put one hand over hers, and used the other to touch the nipples under the dress. "I'm sure we can accommodate that."

She said the mayor wouldn't be home for some time, so we wouldn't have to hurry...

Those words encouraged me to slip the dress from her shoulders, all the way to the floor. She was naked beneath it, making access to all the good bits easy. As I was on my knees already, I pressed my tongue against her pubic hair, and through it. The woman moaned and pressed herself into my face. I gave her a licking she'd probably never experienced before.

Charmaine had already gotten out of her clothes, and got behind the woman, fondling the full breasts and teasing the puffy nipples.

"This... is a treat... Pinocchio can't... match..." the mayor's wife said.

I flicked my tongue over her clit a few more times. She had her first orgasm right there, near the front door.

After that, I got naked and told her to take us to where she wanted some more action. That was the master bedroom, where I fucked her several times, while Charmaine sat on the woman's face almost all the time.

At last, when the mayor's wife was fully spent and satisfied, she asked if she could watch me fucking Charmaine. We both had no problem with that...

*

By the time we went back to our own world and time, it was already evening. This had been a worthwhile trip to Fairy Land, and we both were so exhausted (even Charmaine), we headed home and dropped into bed.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments