Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invisible Man  - Exploring The Neighbourhood

"Exploring the neighbourhood, without being seen"

19
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It takes a couple of nights before I dare to go outside. I must be careful, as I cannot wear any clothing, including shoes. The first couple of nights I stay in my own garden, looking around. My garden is closed off, so I am not visible from the road.

It is a strange experience, feeling the cool wind on every part of my body. Walking around naked also means that my dick swings freely. The first time I go outside, I am quite excited, so my dick stands up straight for the first minutes, but slowly I get used to it, and it gets back to its normal size and direction. I also quickly found out that walking on pebbles is not such a good idea when not wearing any shoes.

I walk on the grass and can see some light footsteps in the grass, but not as deep as when I walk normally. When I jump, I jump slightly higher than I normally would, so I probably am a bit lighter.

After about a week, I feel comfortable enough to move on. I leave the door to my garden open at the end of the day, so no one can notice the door opening, and I move onto the street. It is way past midnight, so everything is dark, and no one is around. I slowly walk through the neighbourhood and look around. I walk up to a number of houses and look in, but there is not much to see.

A couple of nights later, it is the weekend, and as I walk around, I hear some noises from behind the bushes in a small park. I walk over, and I see two people sitting next to each other, kissing passionately. They are still fully clothed. The guy has his hands on her boobs, and she has a hand on his trousers. He slowly pushes her on her back while he moves her shirt over her head. She is wearing a small pink bra, which looks like a bit small, as her boobs overflow quite a bit. Without unhooking, he moves her boobs out and leaves the bra on and sucks on her nipples.

At the same time, she opens his trousers and pulls out his dick. It is hard, but not very big, just below average, I guess. She grabs it and moves her hand up and down his shaft. She is wearing a skirt, and after just a few minutes, he pushes the skirt up, revealing some small pink panties. Without taking them off, he moves on top of her, pulls her panties to one side and pushes his dick into her pussy.

I don’t know if the girl really likes it, as I hear a painful moan coming from her, but the guy pushes through and starts to fuck her with short movements. I guess it is not as satisfying for her as it is for him as she is not moving. After just a minute he quickly moves up and the moment he pulls his dick out it shoots cum all over the girl.

"Oh shit, asshole, why did you cum all over my clothes? How should I get home, looking like this?" she shouts at him as she gets up, looking for some tissues to clean herself a bit. I could see the tissue being soaked with his cum as she is trying to get her clothes clean. The guy just has a freakish smile on his face. As she looks at him and sees it, she pushes the tissues against his shirt and makes sure the cum gets on his shirt.

"Now fuck off and never talk to me again," she tells him, as she pulls her skirt down, grabs her shirt and walks away, leaving him with his dick still hanging out and a surprised look on his face. That is also the moment I decide to leave.

Not much happens further that evening and I return home. Also, the next couple of nights nothing happens.

Then, one night I see something vague in the distance, something looking like a human being, just like me. Getting closer, I see that it is a guy, and he is walking towards me. I stayed grounded, hoping he did not see me.

“Hello stranger,” he tells me. “How are you doing?”

“Hello, I am doing well,” I reply. “But how do you know I am here?”

“I am just like you, also invisible to normal people. But when you are invisible, you can see the other invisible people,” he answers. “But we also have some kind of tracking of people that are invisible and the more experienced get to talk to the newbies, to tell them, what to do and what not to do.”

“Are there rules, then?” I ask, surprised.

“No, no real rules, only some advice. For example, you should not go too far away from your body, otherwise, the link will snap, and your body will die, and so will you.”

“What is this distance, then? Am I getting close to that?”

“No, that is a couple of kilometres out, but it also depends on you. You feel it when you get closer as you get pulled back,” he tells me, and that makes me relax a bit, as the possibility of getting killed like that does not really excite me.

“But I did forget to introduce myself, my name is Nick,” and he extends his hand.

I grab his hand, and for the first time, I feel the hand of another invisible person. “My name is Luke, great to meet you. I did not know there were other people with this around.”

“Not many, but there are a few but not in this area. Not everyone is as happy to meet another, however, so be a little bit cautious when you see someone else.”

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

“But there are a number of things you should know, a few of them you probably already discovered,” he continues.

“Your weight is a lot less, that can be an advantage but also cause problems. As you are nude all the time you should be careful with the weather, you can catch a cold easily. Also be careful approaching people, as you might scare them to death, they can see you as a ghost. Your body is invisible, but not anything that is inside or that you might produce. And your real body experiences the same feelings you have.”

I discovered most of these things, but I did not know there were certain rules.

“Just something I was wondering: can I have sex with real people or other invisible people?” This was a question I had been thinking about but never tried to touch anybody, as I was afraid of what would happen.

“Sure, you can have sex with both,” Nick answers, laughing. “If you can find another invisible person, then it is no problem, note however, that everything you leave in another body stays visible, which can be quite freaky. Having sex with a normal person is also possible, but they usually freak out. I did it a couple of times but made sure they were blindfolded so they could feel you but not see you.”

“Oh, one more thing: be careful in the rain, the water will still run down your body, so you will get visible,” he warns me. “You can try it in the shower if you are curious, but I will suggest to stay inside if it rains, even just a little bit. It is also better for your health.”

We talk for a couple of minutes before he leaves. I walk around for a bit more and then get back home.

The next weeks I continue to watch the small park to see if anything goes on and after a few weeks, I see another couple between the bushes. These look a bit more experienced. They are kissing slowly, and he gets her boobs out and sucks on them. Next, she gets his dick out, he sits up on his knees and she sucks him slowly as she looks up to him. She also has one hand between her legs. I move around quietly and see that she has her hand inside her panties, which are visible as she is wearing a skirt.

This goes on for about five minutes before he pushes her away and he gets on his back and quickly grabs a condom from his pocket. He puts it on, as she straddles him and starts to ride him wildly. It does not take a lot of time before both start to moan and she bends forward and kisses him as he grabs her ass and starts to slam hard into her. Then he pushes deep, and I can hear them both moan a bit louder. They stay motionless for a couple of minutes, but then she rolls off of him, and the condom is indeed filled.

I am still inside the bushes watching them, but I hear a very faint noise to one side. Just a couple of metres away I see an older woman, furiously rubbing her pussy. I decided to try one of the tips from Nick.

I move behind her and stand behind a tree, so even if she looks around, she will not see me.

“Don’t you want something bigger to fill you?” I ask her with a bit darker voice.

She almost jumps up and looks around.

“Who are you?” she asks with a hushed voice, not to alarm others.

“That does not matter, but I can help you. But you cannot see me, so you must be blindfolded,” I tell her.

“I need a fuck so badly, so OK,” she says, and she takes a wrap she is wearing and holds it up.

“No, you put it in front of your eyes and make a knot, then I will check it,” I tell her.

She follows my instructions and blindfolds herself. When she is done with the blindfold, I move from behind the tree, pull the knot a bit tighter and make another one so she cannot see anything.

“Now get on all fours, so I can fuck you doggy-style!”

Quickly she turns around I pull her skirt up, and rip her thong away, which is soaking wet. I get behind her, grab her hips and push my dick against her pussy and slowly slide in almost without any resistance. Then I start to fuck her. I can feel her fingers against her clit as she also touches me.

I can hear her breathing going quicker and quicker, and I also feel myself getting to a point of no return.

“Do you want me to cum inside you?” I ask, thinking about one of the previous events I watched.

“Oh yes, please!” she moans.

This was just in time for me, as I explode inside her, overflowing her pussy with cum.

I quickly pull out and move away into the bushes again, as I see that she is trying to get the blindfold off. I am really glad I made another knot!

From behind the tree, I can see that she managed to get it off and she looks around.

“Fuck, I hoped I would see you!” she murmurs.

I don’t say a thing but quietly move away, back home.

I take a quick look in my bedroom, and I can see that I kicked off my sheets and have an enormous wet spot in the front of my pyjamas. I clean up a bit and pull the sheets back up, then I get down to the living room again, satisfied that I managed to fuck, and I was not discovered.

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments