Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All My Loving - All In a Day's Work - Pt. 4

"Jeremy gives Allison just what she needs after a horrible day at work!"

34
6 Comments 6
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Do you think Allison is slowly solving Jeremy's puzzle, but not telling us?"

They returned to work the following day, refreshed and feeling like they could handle anything. For Jeremy, the week progressed without any major issues, and he quickly dealt with those that occurred. Allison’s week wasn’t going as well.

As an adjuster for homeowner’s insurance, her workload changed dramatically at times, usually due to some natural disaster. Hurricanes in Florida, floods in the Midwest, and earthquakes on the West Coast created huge backlogs that took many months to level out. As a more experienced adjuster, she dealt with the troublesome claims that were escalated to her and had a way of settling them with minimum pain. She prided herself on her calm demeanor and reliance on facts to get to an amicable agreement. But they didn’t all go that way.

Late in the week, on her way home, she was still seething at the last customer she’d had to deal with. She’d offered a more than fair settlement of their claim, but this woman was unreasonable. Offering nothing more than ‘I want this’ as justification, the woman stood her ground and insisted on being transferred to her superior. She didn’t worry about what her boss would say, as he would see through her easily, but her blatant greed still had her clenching her teeth and driving more aggressively than usual, blaming the likes of her for the state of the insurance industry.

She wasn’t surprised to see Jeremy’s car in the garage as she had stayed later to handle ‘that woman,’ but she usually got home before he did. She was still spitting nails when she walked in the door, grumbling about her day and customers in general. She wasn’t even paying attention when Jeremy kissed her on the forehead and immediately led her to the sofa, sitting her between his legs in front of him.

She was still mumbling about something when she started feeling his hands massaging her shoulders, and slowly mumbles turned to whispers, and whispers turned to ‘mmm’ as she relaxed in his capable soothing hands. Wanting only to relax her, he worked her neck, shoulders, and back until an almost continuous hum emanated from her lips.

Getting up to sit beside her, he had her lay back with her feet in his lap and, taking her shoes off, gave her feet the same treatment. Eventually, it occurred to her to question how he knew this was exactly what she needed after her awful day, and she remembered he had called during the day to see how she was. He was doing that almost every day now. She sheepishly remembered blowing him off after a particularly difficult call.

“Oh, Jeremy! When you called … I’m sorry! I was having a horrible day, but I shouldn’t have …”

“Shhh. Just relax,” he said as his hands curled her toes, stretching tight muscles in her soles and ankles. Moving on, his hands slid up to her calves, stroking them up and down, both hands on one leg, then moving to the other.

“This is really nice, but I should be getting dinner …” she started, as she turned to sit upright but was interrupted.

“Dinner from Osaka will be here in about twenty minutes,” he said, glancing at his watch.

Pushing her back against the sofa, his hands moved higher under the skirt of her knee-length dress, massaging her thighs now as he had her calves. His fingers ventured a little higher with each stroke, her inner thighs getting something extra. A deep breath and a sigh were triggered by an ever-so-light touch on her panties before sliding back down her spread thighs, only to go back up the other thigh.

“How would you like to be my appetizer?” he asked playfully as his fingers found the elastic of her panties, pulling them down slowly from under her skirt.

“Mmm, I’d love it! But don’t I get one, too?”

“No, I’m sorry. There’s only enough for one here! Maybe you’ll get something for dessert?”

She smiled at his joke and thought briefly how wonderfully their life together had changed but was instantly distracted when a finger wormed its way inside her moist tunnel. Meant as a tease, he pulled out again to push her skirt up around her waist, spread her legs wide, and dive in, tongue first, to spiritual exclamations of ‘Oh God!’

Taking his time, he licked lightly at those delicious puffy lips, thankful that she’d taken a liking to sitting on his face because there was nothing he liked more than lapping at her luscious labia. Soft mews and sighs accompanied his lips meeting hers with gentle dabs in and around her dampening slit while his hands slipped under her bottom to hold his favorite fruit to his face.

With all the tensions of the day gone now, thanks to his massage, she could enjoy being Jeremy’s appetizer. Her hips moved slowly at first, in short thrusts opposing those of his tongue, but with the help of his hands on her butt, they became broader, more pronounced circles as her euphoria grew steadily, climbing to a peak that approached slowly. Calling out his name softly, he answered with a steady hum that added a slight vibration to the already overwhelming stimulation.

Her hands in his hair, not directing, but a small measure of thanks for the incredible pleasure he was giving, only enhanced his enjoyment of his gift. Sensing the slowly approaching climax, his cadence and concentration intensified, sucking her slippery lips into his mouth to be lathered by his twisting tongue as aural gasps and groans measured his success.

Disbelieving that he could make this better every time, she felt the advancing orgasm, already enjoying its building intensity, faster with every second. Clasping his head between her muscular thighs, her hips jerked as his tongue finally found her clit, a button to be pushed to set off the seismic explosion.

“Ohh myyyy, ahhh, mmm,” was all she could manage as the quakes rumbled, her sexy servant still captive in her crotch, making her hips jerk with each touch of her trigger. “Holy fuck, Jeremy! How do you do that?” she asked rhetorically, referring to his ever-better performances between her legs.

Releasing him from her clutches, she bent down to kiss his sloppy, wet face, unable to express the pleasure he’d just given her, which, in the end, was all he wanted.

“That’ll be dinner,” he said when the doorbell rang. “Why don’t you get comfortable.”

“Thank you, baby,” she said softly. “And you’d better wipe your face before you go to the door,” she chuckled.

They each went about their separate tasks, Ally still in awe of their renewed relationship, as well as Jeremy’s tongue. Getting out of her work clothes was often a shedding of the workday, but that had already happened within minutes of her return home, the reminders of which were still felt with loose shoulders and limbs and a dripping wet crotch. She decided to leave her sodden pussy as is, additional seasoning for what she hoped would be a repeat performance with Jeremy beneath her.

“Gorgeous!” he exclaimed as she walked into the kitchen in silky pajama shorts and top. He could tell she was braless and guessed correctly without panties as well but saved that bit of intel for later.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

“You’re so good to me, Jeremy!” she exclaimed, seeing their take-out dinner served with better dishes and a glass of rose. She took him in her arms and kissed him with all the love she could manage, his hands slipping under her top to grasp her bare back.

Where before they had been sitting opposite each other at their round kitchen table, he now sat directly to her left for their meals, keeping her close should she need or want anything. He had hoped she’d be further along in figuring out his end game by now, but it didn’t bother him in the least as if they only continued as they were now, it would be more than enough.

After a toast, they ate without discussing the day, a distant memory easily forgotten in their blissful state of mind.

Knowing she was sitting there, the loose legs of her silky shorts the only obstacle to seeing her pretty pussy, had his erection returning, and he looked forward to giving her even more after dinner. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her loose-fitting shorts, not staring but repeatedly peeking, hoping a shift in her seat might provide a stolen glimpse.

“Would you like a taste?” she asked.

“Huh?” he replied guiltily, looking up from her lap and initially thought - hoped she was talking about her pussy. He let her feed him a piece of her Teriyaki chicken, a little disappointed his initial thought was wrong.

“Wanna try mine?” he offered, holding out his fork with a piece of his Amazing Peanut chicken for her. She pulled it off his fork with her tongue, a blatant sensuous act continued as she played with it in her mouth, with exaggerated moans of appreciation.

Taking a cue from her, he ate the piece of his chicken she fed him, licking his lips to get every drop of sauce with an aural soundtrack to match. They were no longer just eating dinner; their food became part of their enticing foreplay. Sexy smiles and eyes accompanied them, feeding each other, shamelessly goading each other on.

Allison put down her fork, turned her chair toward Jeremy, and, reaching down between her legs, pulled the loose gusset of her pajama shorts aside, offering a display of her glistening wet lips.

“Wanna try mine?” she said, echoing his last offer, as she slid forward in her seat.

He couldn’t get out of his chair fast enough, his tongue like a torpedo speeding toward its target. With her hands in his hair, she pulled him in, mashing his face with her pungent pussy, still sticky from before. She worked his face as his frenzied tongue tried to keep up.

“Jeremy! Bedroom! Now!” she said, half command and half desperate plea, and was surprised when he picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bed, almost dropping her roughly on its surface, about to pull her legs apart to continue what they started in the kitchen.

“On your back, baby!” she ordered as she pulled the sexy shorts off.

He looked up at her with a big smile, knowing what she wanted, extremely happy that her favorite thing was his as well. Doing as he was told, he helped her get on top of him, holding her leg up as she straddled his body. Holding her hips, he lifted his face into her crotch, picking up where he left off before.

“Oh fuck, baby!” she cried as she moved forward with his face attached to her cunt, already feeling her climax approaching. Bobbing his head up and down, he fucked her gaping gash with his tongue, pulling her into him with his hands on her ass. Deep, heaving breaths escaped her lungs as she tried to hold on, her body trembling with the effort until she had to let go. With a loud gasp, she sat hard on his face, her jerking pelvis pounding him into the mattress as her orgasm took over her body.

With only slight tremors left, she flipped around to a 69 position and, after yanking his bulging boxers off, had his empty tentpole in her mouth in seconds. It was his turn to gasp at the suddenness of her attack, her hands, and mouth in a feeding frenzy. Dropping her hips occasionally, her pussy within tongue’s reach fueled her fire as she sucked his cock like an experienced whore. She could feel every muscle in his abdomen tense, trying to hold back the coming cannon fire.

Thrusting her pussy into his face, she reached underneath to press hard on his puckered star. Unintelligible grunts and groans escalated into one loud ‘Fuck!’ when she pressed her fingertip into his ass, triggering the shot that sent his semen deep into her throat. Her lips closed around the tip, her tongue flicking the underside as each volley was fired.

Giving him less than a minute to recover, she sat again, and with her body still reversed, she could feel his nose pressing against her tight backdoor. Squirming around on his face, she stroked his still-large dick to get him hard again.

She had finally realized that he, too, loved being beneath her, giving her her now-favorite pleasure, and used it now to get him hard again for the final act. Looking down between her legs, she could see his chin and mouth appearing between her splayed lips as she rocked back and forth, knowing he wanted it as much as she did.

With her expert tongue and hands, she worked him up to size large again but let go for a minute, wiping his face with her sloppy, wet slit before rolling off to his side with her legs in the air.

“Fuck me, baby!” she ordered, her legs spread wide and held high with her hands behind her knees. “C’mon, stuff that big cock in my cunt!”

Doing as he was told and loving it, he was balls deep in her seething pussy in no time and pounding her hard even faster. Supporting himself with his hands on her hips, he pumped her leaky pussy as they both grunted with the effort. They were racing toward a simultaneous climax when she put her hands on his ass and pulled him into her with each thrust.

“C’mon, Jeremy! Fuck me!” she screamed and smacked his ass hard, getting a flicker of a smile from him. “Fuck me!” she screamed again and hit his other cheek, causing him to stop for a fraction of a second, a bigger smile this time. Egging him on with repeated cries of ‘Fuck me’ punctuated by harder spanks, they exploded together, her hands pulling him into her as she squeezed his cheeks.

“Oh my God, baby!” she exclaimed with one big exhale, pulling him down to kiss him all over his face, neck, and shoulders as the waves of pleasure became ripples flowing over them. He fell to her side and pulled her back up against his chest, kissing and nibbling her neck and ears.

“I love you,” he whispered in her ear, unable to believe they’d come so far so fast, and all it took was a different state of mind that focused on doing everything ‘all for her.’

~~~~^~~~~

Think Allison's catching on? You'll have to keep reading to find out! Remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' my story if you liked it! Thank you!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments