Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dressing

"Pat takes firm control of Kathy"

21
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The next day when I got to work, I found out that I'd be traveling for business starting tomorrow and be gone a week. Calling Kathy, I told her in no way was she to be alone with Pat.

Pat had a way about her - beguiling, mysterious, seductive, domineering, and dangerous. If it were the 1690's, I have no doubt that she would be tried as a witch. She’s a force of nature that shouldn't be disturbed.

Kathy agreed. Pronouncing, “I will call her and let her know that she’ll have to wait until you get home.”

Arriving home, my first question to Kathy was, “Well, what did she say?”

“She said that she’d respect our wishes.”

Breathing a sigh of relief, I was able to head out on my business trip without too much trepidation.

***

My husband had been gone barely a day. When the doorbell rang, I wondered who it might be. Checking the peephole, no one. I had a strange feeling it might be Pat. I opened the Ring app on my phone, I saw Pat standing on the porch. Thinking to myself, “What is she doing here? She promised.”

I cracked the door open stating, “You promised to stay away until next week.”

Pat’s electric, blue eyes stared into my soul.

“I only said that so your hubby wouldn’t worry about you… I guess I lied.”

“But I can’t let you in. I promised – no mistress until he gets back.

Suddenly, Pat snatched my arm. Pulling me through the door and into her arms, she began “Frenching” me.

I broke away and stepped back, saying, “No, I promised. We only do this when we’re together or not at all. Not today, go away!”

With the door now open, Pat stepped in and closed the door behind her. I felt a bit like a mouse in a cage with a snake. I could see the lust in my mistress's eyes as they burrowed into my soul.

Pleading, "No, I promised. I promised."

"I just wanted to talk, especially about our celebration night."

That reassuring comment calmed down my fears and I replied, "Well, I guess talking would be OK."

My mistress and I settled in on the living room sofa. Pat said that she really enjoyed the events of Thursday evening.

"I think we all had a good time. My hubby was very obliging. I'd never seen him be so submissive before. I thought that was so sexy. How was it for you?"

"I loved it. I was so wet sexually. It was a different kind of release for me watching him, and one that I enjoyed tremendously."

Pat looked at me and took my hand then said, "Let's go out."

I thought to myself, “No, I can't let my mistress do this to me. I promised," And answered, “No, I need to stay home. I need to keep my word.”

Rebutting my refusal, Pat commented, "Don't you think your hubby is out with the guys at a strip club watching all those women shake their tits and asses in his face with his little cock straining against his slacks?"

My voice trembled when I answered, “You might be right, but he wouldn’t do anything with them. He loves me."

“You are so fucking naive. It's not about love. It's about lust. Men are always looking for that next piece of ass or blow job. I think your hubby might be looking to suck some stranger's cock or maybe get ass-fucked like last week. He did cum three times when Mark and Dave were working him over."

"My Sweetie isn't like that. He's different. He wouldn't do anything without me. We promised each other."

Gathering up all my fortitude, "Mistress, you need to go. Go now!"

"And what if I don't? Are you going to hurt me? Just what are you going to do, my little bitch! Tell me." Her eyes seared through me like a hot poker.

I felt a sudden wetness between my legs.

My mistress snatched my arm, saying, "What are you going to do, bitch? Are you going to beg me not to punish you!"

I begged, "Please stop. Don't hurt me."

"Don't hurt me, WHAT?"

"Don't hurt me, my mistress."

"That's correct, I AM your mistress and you always do what I say. Isn't that right?"

With a firm grip of my arm, I answered, "Yes, my mistress, I do what you say, always."

There was no discussing this point. In a strange way, it was my destiny.

Releasing me, then pulling her dress up, she sat down on the sofa, saying, "I want you to eat me."

Taking my position between her legs, I began lapping at her pussy just the way she liked it. She moaned as she pulled my head into her womanhood and came on my face with a flood of juices. It tasted wonderful as I drank it down.

"Let me see if you're wet."

Standing, I lifted my dress, presenting myself to her. She slipped her hand in my panties then pulled them down hard. Her fingers found my damp hole, which she finger-fucked until I was good and wet.

Nearing an orgasm, she stopped, saying, "You need to learn some self-control. I'm going to leave now. I don't want you masturbating to finish this off. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my mistress, whatever you say."

My pussy was drooling like it was at an all-you-can-eat banquet. Although, it would be difficult, but I thought I could do as she commanded. I immediately headed for a cold shower hoping that would calm my revved-up libido. I wish my husband was home, so he could hold me and tell me everything would be all right. I had a fitful sleep that night, but I didn't masturbate.

****

The next day about 9 AM, my mistress called. When I heard her voice on the other end of the line, I felt a tremor of excitement and fear surge through me wondering what she had in store.

The conversation started out innocently enough with topics about how nice it was for summer; a new dress she wanted to show me; and her Oscar (fish) had died.

"Is there anyone there with you?"

I replied, "No."

"Where are you?"

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

"I'm in the living room."

"What are you wearing?"

"My bathrobe."

"What's under it?"

“Nothing."

"Go to the picture window, open the drapes, and stand there…. Now, open your robe and look down and tell me what you see!"

"Ughhh, I can't do that."

"No! You will do it or you will be punished!"

Summoning up some courage, "I can't do that for you."

"If you don't do as I order, I'll punish your husband when he gets back."

"No, don't do that please, my mistress."

"Well, what do you see?"

While standing in the center of our picture window, I opened my robe and looked down. I felt a flush of crimson embarrassment flood over me. I can't believe I allowed/wanted this to happen to us.

Between sniffles, "I see my tits and pussy."

"Don't cry. It'll be all right. Pinch your right nipple. Pinch it hard! Do it. Do it now!" she commanded.

I did as she ordered and a pain shot through me like an electrical current, causing me to get wet. I let out a stifled “Mmmfff” sound into the phone.

"Good, you should be wet. Spread your legs and finger yourself. Don't argue with me, or I'll hang up and then your hubby will be in for it when he returns."

I couldn’t let him be hurt because of my actions, so I slipped two fingers into my dripping pussy as I did a 'Mmmmm' sound escaped from my lips.

Her next order was, "Finger yourself until you cum, my little bitch!"

Pinching my nipple as hard as I could, I shoved my fingers deep into my drooling pussy. With my eyes closed, I drifted off into pre-orgasm land. It built quickly like a rising tsunami wave and hit me in several cascades as my knees buckled. I dropped the phone on the floor.

Once recovered, I retrieved it and my mistress said, "Look out the window!"

As I crawled to my feet and peered over the window sill, I saw two men standing on the sidewalk in awe. They began clapping and smiling. My face turned a crimson shade. My mistress was standing by the tree in our front yard on her cell phone holding a package. She started walking toward the front door. I covered myself and closed the drapes.

Going to the door, I let her in.

"That was really great and those men enjoyed your show. They both had hard-ons. I'll bet they'll come by here often hoping for an encore performance. I bought this for you. Try it on."

I opened the package. It was a little midnight black dress with matching black stockings, a hot-pink garter belt, lacey pink bra, frilly thong, and some six-inch heels.

"Where did you get all this?"

"Victoria's Secret, where else. Put it on."

I slipped on the thong and bra.

Since I had never worn one, my mistress helped me with the garter belt and stockings, but first, she made me take off the thong and put it on over the garter belt. Her hands were exquisitely soft as they rubbed up and down my legs fixing the stockings just to her liking.

Her touch made me get damp. I slipped the dress on and it fit perfectly and stepped into the shoes. I saw my reflection in the dining room mirror and loved the way I looked - so sexy.

All that black against my porcelain white skin. My mistress knew me.

"Wow! You look like my favorite dessert. So hot. Better than I imagined."

Leaning in, she kissed me with such a loving tenderness. How could she be so mean to me sometimes?

"Let's sit down and talk a while."

We had a delightful conversation about all kinds of things. My mistress was well-read, articulate, funny, when she wanted to be, beautiful and she loved me.

After about an hour, she slid over next to me and kissed my neck. I just closed my eyes as she moved to my ear, my cheek, and then my lips. Her kisses were like clouds floating by - so delicate and sensuous.

I was getting aroused when she slipped my new dress off my shoulder and kissed it.

"I need you to stand up."

I did and she slowly unzipped my dress and her hands slid over my body as she helped remove that little black patch of fabric.

Stepping out of it, she said, "You look more than beautiful."

Her hand stroked my hair and her fingers ran over my lips. I was getting wet just thinking about the loving attention I was receiving. She kissed me. My lips parted to allow her tongue to ravish my mouth. We engaged in a deep embrace with hands caressing each other's bodies.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I need to eat you."

I immediately pulled my thong off and asked, "Do you want me to undress?"

"No, you look too sexy dressed like this."

She knelt between my legs and slowly kissed her way up toward my now smoking pussy, but she stopped before reaching it. She undid my bra and pinched my nipple very hard and it was like pushing the starter button on a car. I was naked except for the garter belt, stockings, and heels.

I felt so sexy; looked so slutty and was so hot. She sucked my nipple into her mouth and I was ablaze with passion. She continued nibbling, biting, and licking my nipples until I could hardly stand another second. She slid down and her tongue finally touched my clit. Her tongue is so wonderfully amazing that she can make me cum and cum and cum without stopping. I began to cum as I pulled her into my smoking snatch. I only wished my hubby was here to enjoy this with me. Finally, after about fifteen minutes, she let me catch my breath.

"Oh, my mistress, you are too good to me. I just love your tongue and how it makes me feel. I'd do anything for you."

"I know you will."

She stayed until dinner time and never asked me to do anything for her. She had brought her bag of goodies and after eating me, she fucked me with a big strap-on that had me cumming for at least thirty minutes. It was the greatest sexually fulfilling day of sex I'd ever had. At that moment, I couldn't have loved her more.

 

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments