Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind Closed Doors

"You never know what goes on behind closed doors"

57
51 Comments 51
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Plumes of sparks rose over the logs as I stoked the flames. Satisfied with my handiwork, I placed the poker in the rack and sat back to enjoy the dancing, orange-red glow.

I’d always loved a crackling fire. The heat on my face and the rich scent of burning wood filled me with a relaxing calm. The century-old, stone hearth was our cabins only source of heat. With the December chill deepening in the forest outside, the roaring fire offered us a warm and pleasing ambiance.   

For Teri and I, an occasional retreat to this simple but comfy cabin offered more than a respite from the unrelenting pressure of our daily lives. It afforded us a level of privacy we could never achieve with three teens living under the roof of our family home. For me, this was a welcome escape. For Teri, it was an emotional necessity. 

Brushing the soot from my hands, I made my way to the couch. Teri’s gaze rose from her papers as I sat next to her, cuddling into me with a happy sigh as I slipped my arms around her. 

“Everything is laid out on the bed. I’m ready when you are.”

Teri simply nodded, yet the way she sucked on her lower lip and the subtle curling of her cute little toes gave away her growing arousal. Tightening my hug, I kissed her deeply and with more passion than I would have dared in front of our kids. That kiss was like lighting a match, and the hungry need with which she returned it made my pulse race with anticipation. 

Her eyes were sparkling like sapphires when we parted. “I’m ready now, Jim. The rest of these grades can wait until tomorrow.”

“Teacher always knows best.” I teased.

Teri rolled her eyes with mock annoyance. “Really? As often as you joke about my class, I’m beginning to think you might enjoy it more if I made you sit in the corner.” 

“Oh, that’s funny. Go ahead and make your jokes, but your defiance ends as soon as we pass through that door.” Rising, I held out my hand.

Now, Mrs. Perkins, come with me. I can’t wait to get my hands on your lovely little throat.” Squeezing her ass as she stood emphasized my point and Teri’s head bowed as my touch signaled the start of our game. 

As we entered the room, her gaze focused on the tray of toys I had left on the bed. The bindings for her wrists and the harness meant to keep her lovely legs bent at the knees were certainly useful for the BDSM scenes other couples tended to play. Indeed, the vibrators and anal plugs, lotions and lubes I’d set out would have fit nicely in any Masters toy box. 

All that may have been true, but the torture I was about to put Teri through was far more intense than any caused by nipple clamps and beaded whips. For all the implements of pleasure and discomfort we possessed, it was the bundle of scarves, ties, and ropes that had her heart pounding in her chest. At home, our lovemaking was tender and quiet, but here, away from our children, I could feed Teri’s fetish, and stress her to the limits of her inner strength. 

Teri stood, unmoving by the side of our bed. It was an implicit act of submission, but one not stemming from a desire for my command. She was simply placing her trust in me as she would soon be unable to control herself. It was her fetish that held Dominance over her. It would be up to me to control her feral desires.  

Standing behind her, I reached around her body, giving her the security of my embrace. I could feel her breath coming deeper, and she trembled as I unbuttoned her flannel top. Teri spoke not a word as my fingers deftly freed her breasts from the confinement of her clothes. Kissing her neck, I smoothed my hands over her skin, peeling her shirt over her arms and letting it fall to the floor. I was in no hurry. Part of our game was to tease her by drawing out the sensations until she was writhing with need. 

Keeping my chest in contact with her back, I slid my touch down her slim waist until my fingertips brushed the hem of her jeans. With the slightest flick, I popped open the button holding them tightly to her hips. Until then, she had barely taken a breath, but the anticipation became too much when I drew her zipper down. 

Whimpering at my touch, her knees quivered as if they were about to fail. “Oh, my God, Jim. You are driving me out of my mind.” 

Holding her to my chest, I ground my bulge into the small of her back, letting her feel what she was doing to me. “That’s the idea. I’m going to make you come until you don’t have the strength to scream.”  

Sliding my hand down her belly, I slipped under her panties and dipped my finger through the puffy wetness of her sex. Teri gasped and parted her thighs, granting me leave to do to her as I wished. She was soaking with moist heat as I flicked my finger over her clit. Her hips rolled under my touch, grinding her ass against me as I drew circles around her tender little bud. I was teasing her unmercifully by not allowing her to come. Her frustration soon flared and she turned in my arms, kissing me with raw, unbridled passion. 

Bringing my mouth to her breasts, I bit her nipple hard enough to make her wince. Teri gritted her teeth, holding my head to her breast. On any other night, I might have pushed her onto the bed and driven my cock deep into her, but this night was all about her. As I knelt to push her jeans to the floor, I chose a long, silk scarf from the tray.  

Standing again, I draped the scarf over her shoulders before wrapping it loosely around her neck. Teri’s eyes blazed while I drew it tight, until with the lightest pull, it would constrict around her delicate throat. 

“You can pull this as tightly as you wish for now,” I told her while looping the ends in her hands. Once she had a good grip on it, I urged her back on the bed and crept up between her thighs. 

Watching Teri’s chest rise and fall with each breath made my cock thicken in my jeans. Her body was primed and ready, and the heady scent of her arousal hung in the air. As my lips brushed the tender flesh of her inner thighs, Teri pulled hard on the scarf, causing it to tighten around her throat. 

The effect on her was electric. As soon as the silk bit into her neck, her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened as she fought for breath. I gave her several moments, lightly caressing her thighs and occasionally rubbing my thumb around her clit while she drew that scarf tightly around her throat. I was fascinated by the way the muscles in her arms flexed as she pulled, and how the struggle for breath was making her writhe on the bed. 

This is what really got her off. Asphyxiation, or breath play, was a powerful fetish for my wife. It amazed me, at times, that a woman like her, a third-grade teacher and respected member of the PTA, held such extreme desires. It made me wonder what secrets other people kept hidden behind their own closed doors.

Teri’s face was beginning to redden as I slipped the harness up her leg. My touch was soft but insistent and she resisted enough that I had to force her knee to bend before securing it in that uncomfortable position. Taking up the next, I bound her other leg, keeping her sex exposed and available for my use.  

By then, Teri had been strangling herself for well over two minutes. Her lips were glossed with saliva and her eyes were almost as red as her face  While her instincts for survival made her lightly release her grip to breathe, she quickly tightened the scarf again as soon as her lungs got the briefest taste of fresh air. 

“That’s enough for now,” I urged while taking the ends from her hand. The scarf loosened and I heard her suck in a breath as I secured a cuff around her wrist. 

Teri’s chest heaved as I used a short cord to secure her wrist to a ring in her harness placed just above her knee. I repeated this with her other arm, leaving her unable to move any of her limbs. She was at my mercy, though mercy wasn’t what she would receive. 

One of the more extreme toys we had acquired was nothing more than a rubber shower cap. Taking this innocuous bit of latex, I drew it up her body, letting her feel its cool touch all the way up her belly and between the rise of her breasts. 

“That makes me so hot, baby.” Her voice quivered with emotion and her eyes followed the cap as if it were a burning torch as I brought it to her face. She was afraid of it. I knew that, but she also longed for the torture it would bring. 

“Are you ready,” I asked while caressing her inner thigh. 

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

Teri trembled, shifting excitedly against the constraints of her binds. “Yes, please put it on me now, Jim.  I’m so ready for it.”

I gave her a moment to fill her lungs, and then I stretched the cap over her face, completely cutting off her ability to breathe. Checking the timer in my watch, I waited a few precious seconds for her body to realize it couldn’t breathe. No matter how turned on breath play made her, the subconscious part of her mind knew to it was in trouble. Patiently, and without a word, I ran my fingers over skin to let her know I was still there. I had no need to touch her sex yet. She was succumbing to her fetish like an addiction, and I would let it her rule her until she begged me for more.

At the fifty-second mark, her breath failed and she exhaled, causing a white bubble to form in the cap. Sucking it back in, the rubber outlined her mouth, sticking to it and creating an unbreakable seal. Her chest heaved and her nipples became hard as pebbles, and still, I let the timer count on. 

At ninety-seconds, Teri started whining and her body writhed erotically on the bed. Her instinct to breathe was warring with her desire to be denied and her hands flexed hard as they grasped at the air. Lifting the cap over her mouth, I allowed her to take a breath. 

Teri gasped, sucking in the air and letting it fill her chest. It was an incredible sight. I loved how it made her breasts heave. 

“Are you okay?” I  enquired. “Speak to me.” 

“Yes, Jim. Oh, good God, yes. My head is rushing right now. Please fuck me soon, baby, I'm dying to have you inside me.” 

I let her breathe for no more than thirty-seconds before again slipping the cap over her face. “Not yet, I won’t. I have too many things I want to do to you first. 

Her muffled pleas were audible to me. She was quite able to talk if she chose to expend her breath. That was one of the benefits of the cap, but Teri had learned long ago that doing so only made her struggle worse.

With so little time to recover, I knew she wouldn’t last as long under the cap. Taking a long, seven-inch vibrator from the tray, I flicked it on, letting her hear the buzz. 

A ripple rolled up her belly as I traced the buzzing end along her inner thigh. Teri moaned, trying to get me to plunge it inside her, but I refused to grant her that release.

Instead, I drew it up her body, teasing her nipples as her suffocation grew more urgent. Her arousal was peaking. I could see her juices flowing from her open sex and I knew well that her heart was pounding in her chest. Teri would black out before she asked to breathe, but I wanted her to stay with me, so I again pulled up the mask. 

By now her face was bright red, and a sheen of sweat was covering her body. “You are so sexy,” I told her as I slid the vibrator over her clit. 

Still out of breath, the touch of the plastic toy was overwhelming and she gasped loudly as if shocked by an electrical prod. Her pussy was glistening with dew by then, and I held her gaze as I plunged it into her grasping hole. 

“Do you like that, you slut? Being fucked by a toy while I have you tied up? What would people think if they could see you like this?” 

Teri quivered, writhing on the bed as I slid the toy inside her. Her muscles flexed, fighting uselessly against her bindings. All the while, I treated her as if she deserved her plight. Just as her orgasm seemed to build, I pressed my palm over her face, pinching her nose and cutting off her air. 

“You better come soon,” I told her. “I’m not letting you breathe until you do. You have maybe two minutes before you black out.”

Oh shit, that threat really set her off. The muscles in her legs rippled under her skin as she fought the harness, and her hands turned white as she pulled on her ropes. I could feel her trying to draw in her breath and I wasn’t sure if she would come in time until I pressed the toy into her clit. 

Teri’s eyes bulged and her face became a crimson red, and then her whole body roiled with the explosive force of orgasm. I held my hand over her face until she was fully engulfed in its heat. Only then did I let her breathe. 

I knew from experience that her head was rushing like mad. She would be dizzy with the strain of it all and her orgasm continued to pulse through like a tide that never fully receded. Caressing her through it, I made sure she was aware of my love. 

“That’s it, let it happen. We have all night to play.” 

Teri was completely overcome and I knew she would need a moment's rest before I could continue the game. Rising from the bed, I stripped my clothes as she watched, “Breathe while you can, you little slut. I'm going to choke you again, but this time it will be for my pleasure.” 

Once my cock was free, I stroked it slowly, letting my wife see what was coming next. 

“I want it, Jim. Give it to me, shove it down my throat and make me gag on it.” 

Dragging her to the edge of the bed, I let her head fall so I could slip my cock into her mouth. Just looking at her like that made my cock pulse with life. Bound helplessly, her throat was as exposed as her cunt. I let her taste my cock, sliding it into her just far enough that it filled her mouth. 

Teri sucked on it like a pro, flicking her tongue around my glans until I was slick with her saliva. Then, I drew back and shoved it down her throat. 

Her body shook from the force of it and a muffled gasp escaped her lips before the thick tube of my cock cut off her air. Normally, I would draw back and enjoy fucking her mouth, but I knew this form of choking was something she loved.  Gritting my teeth, I left my cock deep in her throat, soaking it in her spit. 

“That’s it, Teri. Suck it like that. I’ll let you breathe if you make me come.” 

Teri tried to suck me, doing her best to bob her head. It was a wasted effort. In that position, she could barely move let alone dislodge me from her throat. I tried to keep the time on my watch again, but the constrictive warmth around my cock was too much for me to take. Pulling back, I fucked her throat deep and hard until her eyes began rolling back in her head. 

I knew then she was nearing her limit. Pulling back, I squeezed my cock hard, trying to keep my own orgasm at bay. 

Teri was coughing and spit was running down her face. Her mascara ran in streaks in all directions around her eyes, but they were eyes that burned with a need I’d never seen on another woman. 

Stroking my cock, I gazed down at her. “Are you still with me, babe?”

Teri’s gaze was filled with a predatory lust.”Stop fucking around, Jim. Fuck. Me. NOW!”

Damn, seeing her so lost to her lust almost made me come. Spinning her bound body on the bed, I drew her close and speared her with the iron heat of my cock. 

“Ungh! Fuck, you're thick,” she screamed as I drove balls deep into her cunt. Leaning over her, I drilled her hard, letting my lust loose on her body. Her pussy was soaking wet, and it queefed as the air escaped around my flesh. I had her bound tight and now I could fuck her as hard as I liked.

The bed rocked and her head lolled back as she took all of my strength. I was on a terminal plunge and my orgasm was coming as fast and inevitably as the ground does to a falling plane. 

It was perfect, but I needed her to come again. Locking my hands on her throat, I squeezed hard, choking off her breath. 

Teri hadn’t expected that, and I could see her orgasm build in her face. Her eyes rolled back, and she tried to whine, but even that pathetic sound failed to get past my grip. I was close, so close my belly was clenching hard when she finally came. 

As soon as her belly flexed, my cock exploded inside her. Her moisture came in a torrent of clear fluid as she squirted on my cock, and my cum coated the inside of her womb. Somewhere in the heat of it all, I released my grip on her throat. Teri was gasping for breath when I collapsed on top of her. 

I was exhausted and spent my remaining strength freeing her from her binds. She was sore. I could see that and even then dark bruises were forming on her neck. 

“Damn, Jim, that was so hot. I don’t remember ever seeing you so worked up.”

“I guess choking you is becoming my fetish.” Then I laughed. “Be glad it’s winter, babe. You'll need to wear a scarf for a week to hide those bruises.”

Teri’s hand rose to her throat as she fingered the tender spots. “Then it’s a good thing I enjoy how they feel on my neck.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments