Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetish Stories

This broad category of fetish stories covers all kinds of fetishism activities, whether they be for feet, latex, smoking, pantyhose, stockings, rubber, high heels, and even balloons!

Feel free to write about your favorite fetishes in this section, and don't worry, there are sure to be other people who share the love of your particular fetish.

Popular Stories

Neighbours - Chapter 65

Master finds new ways to demonstrate the depths of the changes in Crissy's life

It was late and the city had taken on a different feel. As we drove in silence, I looked out the windows of the truck, seeing the dark empty streets occasionally punctuated with twinkling lights. Whenever we passed another car or saw people on the sidewal...

All Stories

Neighbours - Chapter 71

Crissy has another shift at the toy store

Morning arrived, and I couldn’t quite place the strange sensation I was feeling. It took me a few moments before I identified the sensation as a morning hard-on. The combination of having a plug in me with being uncaged was giving me the freedom to be phy...

Neighbours - Chapter 70

Changes continue in mind and body

Liam pulled his truck into his driveway and got out of the truck as I did. He walked me over to my front door and didn’t speak until we were inside with the door closed behind us. “I’m proud of you, Crissy,” Liam said. “You are obedient and submissive and...

Tasting Authority - Her Intern's Submissive Service - Part One

A curvy CEO of a busy company hires an intern to pleasure her. She is dominating, bossy and rides her intern's face over and over with her increasingly wet pussy.

As I strode through the bustling office, I could feel the admiring glances following me, the envy simmering in the air. My auburn hair cascaded down my back, a wave of fiery allure that commanded attention. With each step, confidence radiated from me, emp...

Neighbours - Chapter 69

Time for Crissy's next check-up

Having removed my outfit from the afternoon, I went upstairs and took Lydia’s suggestion of indulging in a second shower for the day. I felt the sweat and use rise off me with the suds, but the feeling of the heavy load of cum inside me was impossible to...

The Jail Bunny - Chapter Five

After a visit with her friend Kim, Kellie has a new business idea

“Are you hanging in there,” Kim asked me, sitting on a chair outside my cell as she paid me a visit. Still playing along with the game, but knowing what was coming. “I’m doing fine,” I replied. She looked around. “I brought you something,” she said. She r...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Neighbours - Chapter 65

Master finds new ways to demonstrate the depths of the changes in Crissy's life

It was late and the city had taken on a different feel. As we drove in silence, I looked out the windows of the truck, seeing the dark empty streets occasionally punctuated with twinkling lights. Whenever we passed another car or saw people on the sidewal...

The Jail Bunny - Chapter Four

Kellie finally gets fucked in her cell

Before Jeff and I had started this adventure, we both knew, even if we hadn’t said it out loud, that sooner or later, there would almost certainly be some breaking of character. At day and at night, for the majority of the time, we could fantasize and pre...

Neighbours - Chapter 62

A difficult discussion leads to increased intimacy

I was very aware of my chastity cage as I moved to the kitchen and poured us each a mug of coffee. I met her in the living room and set the mugs down. She had curled up on one end of the sofa, so I sat down on the other end, sharing it with her, but with...