Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrestling Submissive 2

""I still say that Levi's are the original yoga pants.""

2
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
6.6k words 6.6k words

After Liz gave me the face-sitting dream of my life while wearing her black leather skirt with bare feet, we find ourselves going back to the Smash Club after about a month or so. We both talked about going back and trying to win some money again. 

I start getting dressed as I put on blue Levis with a pyramid belt and a Levis button-down shirt. I also put on a black bomber jacket. I begin to fix my hair some as I look at the clock. I hear her car approach as I finish. It's Elizabeth. I still feel the tingling feeling I had when we first met too.

Elizabeth enters the house we embrace and hug as usual. She's wearing a pair of Levis blue short-shorts and a black cotton T-shirt. She also wears a pair of black slip-on sneaker slippers. On her hands, she’s wearing fingerless leather black cut-off gloves. She also has on a tight leather jacket. A black leather choker finishes off her look. 

I begin to say, "You look wonderful as usual, babe."

Liz replies, "Aww, thank you for saying so."

"I still say that Levis are the original yoga pants."

"Yea, I love the way they hug my butt."

"They do hug your butt like yoga pants."

"Do you like my black leather choker?"

"Yes, I do."

"Shall we go?"

"Yes, babe."

We start to head outside as we go towards the car. Elizabeth hops in my driver's seat. I automatically give her my keys as she starts it up. We sit for a few minutes looking for tunes on the car radio as the classic rock band, The Cars is playing the song that made them popular, Just What I Needed.

She starts to move out of the spot. We talk about our last visit to the Smash Club as we drove there. Liz starts to mention all the fun we had last time and the big money she made taking pies in the face and wrestling with big Jessica.

Liz starts to ask, "Should I wrestle tonight, Steve?"

I reply, "If you want to, you can make money again."

"I want to see Eve and Jessica again."

"Yes, I'd love to see you wrestle Eve this time."

"Would that turn you on if I wrestle her?"

"Yeah."

"Perhaps I will and I'll win."

"Maybe you will make money too. "

"That's if pies are involved too."

"Well, you do like the pies, don't you?"

Liz smiles, "Yes, I do very much."

"So go with it."

Liz smiles as we arrive at the Smash, The Cars song, Good Times Roll from 1978 is on the air now. We pull into the second aisle of cars and park. We both exit the car and start to walk hand in hand towards the door. I open the door for her, and we enter. The doorman host from last time is there again.

The host says, "Hi, is there any entry for you two tonight?"

Liz answers, "Yes, I'll enter."

The host answers, "Okay, that's twenty dollars, ma'am. With this, it's a chance to win over one thousand dollars. If you wrestle someone, it can be from between two hundred and five hundred dollars, depending. Most of all, you are sure to have fun."

I pay the host two twenty-dollar bills and he hands us the entry of the event. As we walk towards the hostess stand, we start to look where we may be sitting tonight. The lights are dim, and the stage is well-lit for tonight.

The hostess says, "Hi guys, two for tonight?"

I answer, "Yes, miss, two, and can we sit in Eve's section, please?"

The hostess, Jane, replies, "Yes, of course, right this way. My name is Jane, by the way."

Jane is wearing a long-sleeved black bodysuit with black high-knee Converse. The bodysuit fits her very nicely and she has a medium-sized chest too. Her is light brown shoulder-length hair. 

Liz says, "Thanks for that."

Jane, the hostess says, "You bet ya, and good luck tonight with your fun. If Eve ain't here, I'll be your waitress. Here's your table."

I answer, "Thanks very much, Jane."

Liz says, "She was checking us out."

We both sit down as another Spanish waitress, Rosanna comes along and gives us menus. We both wonder where Eve is, as there is no sign of her yet. We both look at the same menu.

I begin to say, "What are you having?"

Liz says, "I may get one of these margaritas."

"Which one?"

"I think I'll get the strawberry margarita with eighteen hundred and agave."

"Oh wow, I may get the same."

Eve says, "Hey guys, how are you doing?"

Liz answers, "It's so great to see you again."

I answer, "We missed you."

Eve says, "I missed you two. Do you know what you're having?"

Liz says, "I'll take the eighteen hundred with the strawberry margarita and agave and he'll have the same."

I answer, "Thanks and can we start with chips with salsa?"

Eve says, "Okay, chips with salsa coming up."

Eve asks if we want any of the specials. "It's two hundred dollars for tonight and that's more than last time. You can make out like a bandit with it, Liz."

Liz smiles and says, "Yes, I'll take the special and that sounds wonderful. Oh, the clothes I can buy with that money."

I reply, "How about saving some?"

Liz answers, "Of course we will, baby, but for the leather and we can use supplies for our other fun."

I agree and say, "Oh yes, Liz, that's understandable."

Eve says, "OK, good. I'll be right back with those margaritas and chips and the specials, of course, for the cause."

As Liz and I enjoy the scenery and action tonight. We're thankful to be back here. As the ring announcer goes to the ring once again, we listen to what they have to say.

The ring announcer girl says, "Hi ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we have two to three possible competition matches and I hope you enjoy the show."

Eve says, "Hey guys, here are your strawberry margaritas with agave and I'll be right back with your chips."

Eve looks wonderful tonight in her red stretchy bodysuit with a white cheerleader skirt. She has on her brown glasses and her hair is done very nicely, wearing a hairband. Red see-through stockings complete her outfit as she wears red slip-on sneaker slippers.

Liz begins to say, "Eve does look good tonight, would you say?"

I reply with, "Absolutely, she does, but not better looking than you."

Liz says, "Aww, thank you so much for saying that.

"I do mean that. You mean a lot to me."

"Aww, you mean a lot to me too."

We kiss passionately for a few minutes at the table as we hold hands on top. Our eyes are closed as we enjoy it. Liz is holding my face with her other hand and puts her tongue in my mouth. We stop and look at each other, enjoying ourselves as the club fills up more.

"Oh, here she comes."

Eve says, "Okay guys, your chips and salsa."

I say, "Thank you, Eve."

Eve says smiling, "You're welcome, guys."

Liz says, "Can you sit with us at all, Eve?"

Eve says, "Yes, I suppose. I have Jane bringing your special and I will deliver."

Liz, "That's wonderful, Eve."

As the place is nearly full and it's ten minutes to 9, the show starts to pick up. We sip our margaritas, toasting our glasses together. Jane begins to walk towards the table with a cart platter of five pies of different flavors. On the platter, she's carrying two thick sour cream cheese pies, two deep whipped cream chocolate cream pies, and a lemon meringue pie. They do look really big and thick. 

I say, "Eve, are these ours?"

Eve replies, "Yes, they are special."

Liz begins to say, "Oh my God."

Eve says, "Here comes the fun."

Liz says, "They're so big and thick."

Jane arrives and says, "Okay, I have the special for you."

Eve says, "Yes, Jane, I'll take care of it, don't worry."

Jane leaves the table cart there and walks away. The pies are thick, creamy, and full of extra cream. Eve wants to pie Elizabeth again; you can see it on her face. Eve wants all five pies to be put in her face. Eve stands up and picks up the thick sour cream pie. Five pies to the face are one thousand dollars for Elizabeth already. 

Eve, tasting the pie with a finger, begins to say, "Are you ready to take it, Liz?"

Liz says, "Yes, I'm ready for it."

Eve says, "Here it comes, and think about the one thousand dollars right off the bat, after these pies in the face."

Liz replies, "Give it to me."

Eve launches the sour cream pie in her face. The pie engulfs her face in a pie, spraying in her hair. The cream hit her tight leather jacket. The soft crust sticks to her face completely as her jaw drops. The crust starts to slip off as Eve starts to pick up another pie so she can take them repetitively.

Liz begins to say, "Oh my God."

Eve asks, "Are you ready for another?"

Liz says, "Yes!"

This time, it's the lemon meringue pie Eve lifts her hand and launches it into Elizabeth's face. Lemon pie cream goes straight into her hair filling her face up with cream. The pie crust sticks to her face as it falls slowly to her lap and onto her legs. Liz sitting there with a face full of lemon meringue pie causes me to get randy.

Eve says, "Again."

Liz says, "Oh my God, Eve!"

Splat!

Eve says, "You're loving this."

"Yes, I am, again."

Eve hits Elizabeth with the whipped cream chocolate cream pie right in the face. More pie cream goes into her black hair on top. The pie engulfed her face and cream sprayed behind her head. This time, some of the pie even gets me. The crust starts to slip off her face slowly, landing on her lap. Eve picks up the other sour cream pie and hits Elizabeth straight in the face with it. 

Splat!

Liz begins to say, "Oh my God."

The thick pie hits her face and covers her face, with the crust falling slowly. Her pretty face is full of sour cream cheese pie. Some goes past her head and splatters on me. Again, Eve launches the fifth pie into her face harder than before. The deep whipped cream chocolate cream pie covers her face completely as the whipped cream goes into her hair the crust slips off her face in pieces. The crust falls eventually as she sits in the chair pied-out.

Liz begins to say, "Oh my God."

I begin to get even more randy as I see Elizabeth taking pies repetitively to her pretty face. One after another, she's taking them repetitively. I begin to get a hard-on in my pants. The crust falls from her face and on her lap and onto her legs and jean shorts. Liz begins wiping her face with her hand.

Jane returns with a pie and says, "Eve?"

Splat!

Jane hits Eve right in the face with a sour cream pie. Pie cream goes into her hair on top. The pie covers her face with pie and crust sticking to it completely. Eve stands there as if she can't believe Jane has just pierced her. Liz starts to clear her face with her hands. She uses the table napkins to wipe herself off. It looks like she's enjoying it too. She licks some of the cream off her fingers.

Eve says, "Oh my God, look what you did to my glasses!"

Jane remarks, "Go cry me a river, who cares."

Just when Eve took off her glasses to see. Splat! Jane smashes another sour cream cheese pie in her face. Pie covers even more of her face as it covers some of her hair. As she tries to wipe her face off, Jane nails her again with another sour cream pie in the face before even clearing the one before. Eve is even more stunned, taking three pies in a row to the face.

Splat!

Jane says, "Your glasses? Look what I did to you, period."

Jane smashes a fourth sour cream pie into Eve's face making her a mess. Her face is full of pie and crust sticks to her face. Even more goes into her hair and cream drops on her beautiful chest. Jane takes a fifth sour cream cheese pie and smashes it in Eve's face hard. The cream flies all over as the crust breaks into pieces. Jane suddenly dips somewhere else in the back for now and hides. Eve begins to wipe the pies from her face. I help her as I hand Eve some napkins. 

Eve says, "Jane, I'm going to get you for this."

"Eve, it got all over your big chest."

"What are you looking at my tits?"

Slowly cream falls on her legs and nice bodysuit-covered chest. Eve begins to wipe her face off the pie and takes napkins off the table. She begins wiping off her red bodysuit. Jane leaves and vanishes before Eve wipes her face completely. Eve manages to wipe her glasses off with her hands and puts them back on. She goes to get napkins and wipes them thoroughly.

A little while goes by now as we're sipping our margaritas and Elizabeth wipes the pie cream off her face with napkins thoroughly. Although there is still pie cream in her hair.

Elizabeth turns and asks, "So did you?"

I answer, "Did I what?"

"Look at her big tits?"

"I don't know."

"You do know, now come on, tell me."

"Okay, okay, I did look. They're just so big."

"Okay, thanks for admitting but we know you must be punished now."

She smiles at me sexily with her Elizabeth smile, not telling me what can happen as I feel a hard-on develop in my pants.

Eve gets up and goes to the front to start planning matches for tonight. I watch her tits as she walks away as I see something coming from the left side of my face.

Splat!

Wham! Elizabeth smashes a sour cream pie in my face. The crust sticks to my face as the cream engulfs my face. Elizabeth takes another sour cream pie and smashes it hard in my face as the sour cream scatters. The crust falls on my lap as I'm being annihilated by her with pies. Bam! Another pie hits her face as she smushes it in rougher the tin falls and the crust sticks. I'm taking a punishment.

Again Liz fires a thick pie in my face as she taunts me with laughter. I felt my hard-on rise as it was busting in my jeans. Liz takes the fifth sour cream pie and smashes my face with it. The crust and cream fly everywhere as it hits other people. Elizabeth smushes my face in the pie with the tin as she smiles with her sexy Elizabeth grin. 

"That's for looking at her tits and if it happens again, I will humiliate and embarrass you here in front of everyone."

"Where?"

"Where? In that ring."

Eve has a big surprise for Jane. She books herself up against Liz and I'm in the ring with a newcomer Spanish girl with a big butt called Rosanna.

The Ring announcer begins to say, "Okay, the first match will begin. Can I have your attention ladies a gentleman? I introduce you, Jane Cortes!"

The audience watches the stage in anticipation of who is to compete first. The curtain on the side of the ring opens up. Jane walks out of the curtain. She knows Eve may have got the best of her and put her in this match.

"The announcer says and her opponent, Jessica. Or should I say, Big Jessica?"

Jessica the Amazon is dressed in her leather studded outfit. Jessica didn't scare Jane, but I don't know if this is going to go over so well. Jane is in the corner stretching against the ropes. Jessica makes it to the ring and tries to intimidate Jane Cortes by trash-talk. It doesn't work as Jane is kind of fast and annoys her instead.

As the bell rings, Jessica tries to move and get a hold of Jane, but she moves in the other direction and Jessica is unable to do so. With Jane being fast, it looks like Jessica will have a hard time. Jessica tries to grab her again, but instead, Jane bitch slaps her and jabs her again with a closed fist. She moves to the left smiles back and slaps her across her big chest several times. Jessica tries again but gets a smack across the chest again by Jane. Jane Cortes is fast with agility and catches her with a closed fist, clobbering her and making her sway back. Jessica begins to show frustration with it and yells at the referee.

Jane rolls out of the ring near the table full of pies and grabs a lemon pie. Jessica follows and heads toward Jane but Jane catches her with a pie to the face. Jessica staggers back as Jane quickly grabs another lemon pie and nails, Jessica, in the face again. The crust and thick cream blind her as she can't see. Jane grabs the third pie and hits her in the face with the lemon pie. Jessica loses her balance again as Jane takes advantage and slams another pie to her face.

The cream fills her face and goes into her hair. The fifth pie to her face makes her look gunged. Jane nails her as she bends over. Jane tries another move as Jessica's bent over, but instead goes over her back, getting back body-dropped onto the mat. Jane recovers and rolls in the ring. Jessica gains her composure back and follows.

She walks towards her again and Jane wallops her again with a crack across the face and tries for a body slam, but this time Jessica catches her and pounds her with her forearm to the back. Jessica then picks her up and body slams her to the mat, hard in frustration. She picks her up again by the crotch, body slamming her hard again. She repeats the body slam one more time, grabbing her crotch hard as Jane squeals. Another big body slam to Jane should do it. Jane, taking a body slam four times, takes the wind out of her as she lays there motionless.

Jane begins to get up but it’s too late. Jessica bounces off the rope for a big giant elbow smash. Again, she bounces off the ropes for another big giant elbow drop. This may be the beginning of the end. Jessica begins to get up and prepare herself for a big splash. Jessica stands above her now and drops her big ass on Jane's chest. The referee counts, "one, two, three," pinning Jane's shoulders to the matt. Jessica pinning Jane moves us to our next event. Jessica removes Jane from the ring and they both walk to the back past the curtain.

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv

The Announcer begins to say, "Next we introduce the waitress we all know, Eve!"

Eve gets to the ring first, wearing her red bodysuit outfit. She removes her unique, sexy red glasses before the match and sets them on the table. Eve enters the ring and begins to stretch her legs.

The announcer starts to say, "Her opponent, Elizabeth!"

The crowd gives Liz an ovation as you hear whistles and cheers almost blow the roof off the Smash Club for Elizabeth.

The announcer says, "Everyone remembers Elizabeth from last month’s pie fight match, right?"

Announcer two says, "Well, there's a table of pies lined up again for usage in this match too."

Lined up on the table are lemon meringue, key lime, and sour cream pies. They are thick, creamy, and messy fun. 

Elizabeth taunts Eve and points at her, then dances sexily in the aisle wowing the audience as they cheer Liz on. Eve begins to gesture her hand to Liz to bring it on and come into the ring.

Liz says, "Bring it on."

Eve says, "You don't scare me."

Liz says, "You better be scared."

Liz enters under the ring ropes just as the woman referee from last week arrives and gets in the ring too. Liz and Eve begin to face each other in the ring. As they lock up Eve pushes Liz towards the corner. Liz turns Eve around pushes her into the corner and whips her to the other turnbuckle clotheslining her. Liz with a few chops of her hand to Eve's big chest.

Liz with a big high leg against the turnbuckle to Eve. Liz pushes up at her with her Converse into her shoulder. The referee breaks them up though and brings them to the middle.

As they lock up again, Liz catches her, and her body slams her to the mat. Liz grabs her again by the crotch, scoops her up and body slams the taller girl, Eve onto the mat hard. 

Eve is taller than Liz by at least three inches. Liz, looking good, walks around her opponent, taunting her. She rips her cheerleader skirt off and covers her head with it taunting her. Liz picks her up, body-slamming her again.

Eve is dizzy after getting up. Liz bounces off the rope and body splashes her for the pin, but Eve kicks out at the count of two. Eve frustrates Liz as she grabs her up and chops away at her big, large tits several times. Moving toward the corner, Liz tries a sunset flip, trying to pin Eve. Eve kicks out again at the count of two. Liz appears to be frustrating herself with Eve and converses with the female referee and argues.

Liz repetitively chops again at her big tits as she gets up. Then a few nasty overhand chops across her massive tits. Liz throws a few close fists; Liz scoops her up again for another body slam. Liz slams her to the mat with force. Liz pulls her up again, clotheslining her to the matt. Liz pulls her up again. Suddenly, Eve delivers a small package but Liz kicks out.

Eve pulls Liz up and she surprises Eve with a surprise small package too, but she kicks her out. Liz starts to argue with the ref yet again over the count speed.

Eve runs as she catches Liz off guard, clotheslining her to the mat. Eve pulls her up and lifts her for a big body slam. Eve pulls her up, grabs her crotch and body slams Liz hard to the mat again. Eve splashes her tries for the pin, but Liz kicks out.

Liz gets up and retaliates with a quick chop across the tits into the corner. Liz then flips her across the ring into the corner. Liz runs to her and her body splashes her in the corner with force. Liz gives Eve several chops across her big chest. Liz prepares for one more big chop across the big-titted chest of Eve. Liz whales a slap across her chest as we all hear it.

Eve yells, "Owww."

The referee starts scolding Liz for holding in the corner as she barks back and argues. Liz stands on the rope for leverage as she takes chop shots at Eve. As Eve realizes what she can do, she catches Liz where she is most vulnerable, and powerbombs her back to the matt. Eve covers her face with her big tits as the referee is counting. Eve uses the ropes for extra leverage, pinning the smaller, pretty Elizabeth to the matt for the one-two-three win. Liz begins showing embarrassment by losing to Eve and can't believe it and gets humiliated. Liz starts bitching, of course.

Liz begins to say, "Oh my God, you cheated."

Eve says, "Look who's talking?"

Liz says, "I'm going to get you for this. You covered me with your tits."

Eve says, "Yeah, you like it, don’t lie. You're going to get what's coming to you. I pinned you."

Liz challenges her, "We'll see about that, same time next week then."

Eve answers, "Bring it on, bitch."

Liz says, "You're going to get yours."

Eve says, "We shall see next week."

The referee raises Eve's hand in victory, with nothing Liz can do about it now. Liz catches Eve from behind though and body slams her after the ref raises her hand. As Eve exits the ring, Liz follows and slams a lemon meringue pie in Eve's face. As Eve stands there stunned, Liz grabs another lemon pie, launching it into Eve's face again. The lemon pie engulfs her face. Liz then picks her up and body slams her onto the mat again in frustration. She taunts her and ridicules her. 

Eve gets up and charges Liz, tackling her down. Liz goes down to the mat. She lifts Liz by the head, scoops her up by the crotch and body slams her to the mat. Eve lifts her by her head, grabs two key lime pies, and slaps them in her face, one after another, humiliating her even more. Eve takes two sour cream pies more and pie sandwiches her face with them. With her face engulfed in cream, Eve grabs a sixth lemon meringue pie and launches it in Elizabeth's face with force. The pie cream engulfs her face with the crust breaking into pieces on her face for ultimate humiliation.

Eve takes another key lime pie and smashes it in her face. The cream went into her hair and the crust breaks all over her face. With a pie in her face, Eve clotheslines Liz to the mat suddenly knocking her down, Liz lays there on the mat now as she recovers. Eve stands above an annihilated Liz, taunting her. She smothers Liz with her tits again, them in her cute face, and wiggling them. She stops and stands by now to watch my match as I enter.

"The next match will be a male versus female match."

"First booked by his girlfriend Liz, I introduce to you, Steve. He will take on the Spanish girl, Rosanna."

I enter the ring area where I see Elizabeth lying on the floor, annihilated by pies. I begin to help Elizabeth up, comforting her. I feel a forearm on my back as Rosanna attacks me from behind. I fall to the mat as Rosanna splashes me, landing on my body sideways.

Rosanna rolls out of the ring, lifts Liz and body slams her outside the ring. As Liz gets up, Rosanna pies Liz again in the face with a deep chocolate cream pie with whipped cream. She takes Liz, lifts her, and slides her across the table of assorted pies. Liz is full of pies and now lays out face first on the table with lying in a chocolate cream pie in her face. Liz lies there motionless and annihilated in the pile of pies.

Rosanna is barefoot wearing a skimpy sexy bikini style in a red urban skirt outfit. She has a super big butt too, which she slaps to enhance it. Rosanna lifts me by the head, tossing me in the ring. She enters the ring and wastes no time chipping away at my chest.

Rosanna pushes me into the corner as I'm powerless. She elbows my chest and chops away at my chest relentlessly. As I feel her barefoot come up to my neck, at her mercy in the corner.

Outside the ring, I see Eve collecting Liz. Eve lifts her and carries her over her shoulders towards the black curtain. Everyone can see Eve carrying the smaller Liz. I see Eve walk through the curtain and disappears with her. With nothing I can do being stuck in the match with Rosanna, I start to battle my way out of it.

In the ring, I continue to take punishment from Rosanna. I feel her right barefoot across my cheek as she pushes back my neck. Her foot is a strong size six and she punishes me with it. She's pushing it into my face. I feel the bottom of her foot as it's very soft smooth and sexy. She then grabs my crotch to lift me, body slamming me to the mat as I have an automatic tent in my shorts. It rises and I know she notices, and I get up.

Rosanna says, "Again."

She lifts me by my hard-on, hoisting me up. Rosanna pressed me up in the air and slammed me down onto the canvas. She lifts me by the head, whips me across the ring, and clotheslines me in the corner hard. She repeats the whip into the other turnbuckle and connects with another clothesline.

I fall into the corner conveniently. Rosanna pulls her bikini red shorts into her butt, wedging them in. With her wedgie, she backs her big butt up into my face. She sits and pushes her ass in my face repetitively. She wiggles her big butt into my face again.

Rosanna now pulls me away from the corner and sets me up for her final maneuver. She now stands on the second rope with her bare feet, facing with her big butt out. She counts to herself to five and then drops her big butt down on top of my chest. The referee counted to three and I lost the match to Rosanna. I feel amazing as I submit to Rosanna as I had a hard-on in my pants the whole match.

Rosanna begins to say, "Very nice hard-on, don't think I didn't notice."

I begin to get flustered as she begins reaching around, and she grabs my hard-on erection in my shorts, fondling my balls. Rosanna begins to jack me off as she sits square on my face and she hooks my leg, telling the ref to count again. The ref counts again to three, giving her the win again and humiliating me even more. She grabs my shorts and fondles my big erection as I lie there with her big butt in my face. She sits her big ass right on my face in humiliation again. She moves her pussy right onto my chin and sits there.

The announcer says, "The winner of the match is Rosanna with her big butt splash."

The crowd goes wild as they cheer for Rosanna.

She finally gets off my chest as she pulls me out of the ring. She has me walk helplessly towards the curtain. Then she automatically lifts me in the middle, carrying me. People whistling at her as she walks by in her skimpy outfit top and short shorts. We vanish in the curtain and walk down the hall.

Rosanna and I are walking in the arm by one room and Jessica is ploughing Jane in the ass hard, with a strap-on dildo. She is taking her from behind relentlessly as Jane is whimpering and tearing in her eyes, crying mercilessly. It looks like she's enjoying it at the same time. Jane is helpless, lying on top of a table.

Jane, says, "Ooh, yea Jess, butt-fuck me harder."

Rosanna begins to say, "Wow, someone is having fun."

"Yeah, I know, wow."

As we're passing through the hall, Rosanna says, "Did you like that? I can do that for you if you like it?"

I answer with a fluster, "Yes, I like it. I admit it."

Rosanna answers, "Do you know? Are you okay with it? Don't be ashamed of it, a lot of guys like it now."

"Yes I am blushing, but it's a great psychological feeling."

"Oh, we all get that. So, did your girlfriend Liz ever plough you in the ass with a strap-on?"

I answer shyly, "Yes she has, and I liked it."

Rosanna responds, "I know you liked it, I can tell by the look on your face. Was it fun? Did she give it to you hard and rough?"

"Yes, I did enjoy it."

Rosanna says, "Thanks for being truthful, I'm going to ask her about it anyway, to get a kick out of it. Not to worry, I'm going to satisfy you immensely and I'll go nice, rough, and hard. 

"Yes, Rosanna."

"Okay, let's keep walking."

We come to the next door, it's closed. Rosanna turns the knob, the lights are dim. Elizabeth is on a spanking bench as Eve is crop-whipping her across her bare ass. Eve grabs a paddle next as she gets ready to redden Elizabeth's ass. Eve brings down the paddle on her butt several times, reddening it nicely.

Liz says, "Oh Steve, it's you."

"Oh my God, Liz."

Liz says, "I'm taking a punishment, Steve."

Rosanna says, "Good. Your girlfriend can watch as you take a strap-on dildo from me up the ass."

I say, "It's okay, I don't mind."

Eve then removes Liz from the bench and handcuffs her over. Eve straps on a dildo as she prepares Liz for it. She instructs Liz to bend over properly and take the punishment. As Liz abides by the instructions, Eve begins to shove the strap-on dildo up her butt. Liz relaxes to it as Eve shoves it in slowly. Eve starts ploughing her ass from behind slowly so she can take her time, back and forth again and again.

Rosanna says, "Assume your position for punishment."

"Yes, Mistress Rosanna."

"Mistress? Ooh, I like that. Call me Mistress Rosanna."

"Yes, Mistress Rosanna."

"Very good."

Rosanna starts putting on black rubber gloves as she oils them up. She straps on a dildo and instructs me to open wide as she gets me ready and spreads the gel evenly. I feel her insert the strap-on dildo up my ass as she starts in a slow-motion rhythm. I feel her hands around my waist.

Rosanna says, "Okay, say you like it."

I reply, "Yes, Mistress Rosanna, I like it."

I feel a few smacks across my ass from her as I take it in. Elizabeth still getting a strap-on pounding from Eve. Liz still watches over me as I take it up the ass from Rosanna as she speeds up the pace. She starts fucking me more relentlessly and harder than before as Elizabeth watches.

Eve moves Liz closer forcing her mouth to blow job me. Liz takes me in her mouth, I feel Mistress Rosanna increase her fucking with the strap-on in full force. Liz drools and she takes me in deep in her mouth, hard and rough. Saliva drips down her cheek and her chin and neck. More saliva drips from her mouth as she enjoys my hard throbbing dick.

Eve begins to say, "Yea, suck his dick."

Rosanna begins to say, "How do you like getting butt fucked in the ass as your girlfriend watches."

I answer "Ooh, I like it."

Liz gags on my hard-on dick as she takes it down her throat. Eve eggs her on and tells her to deep-throat me. Liz fondles my balls as she swallows them forcefully, drooling out of her mouth as she takes it in hard. I face fuck her as she takes it deep down her throat. Liz drools out of her mouth as she takes it in.

Rosanna says, "Yea, jerk him off hard, Liz."

Eve says, "Yeah, Liz, whack it silly till he explodes in your face, honey."

Liz says, "I will jack him off hard and fast."

Rosanna asks, "How does it feel, Steve?"

I answer, "Oh my God. Amazing."

Rosanna says, "Yea, jack it hard and make him cum down your throat."

Liz says, "I'm here to satisfy you, Steve, explode it all for me."

The erotic scene starts to get hot as Eve fucks her rougher and harder. Liz satisfies me thoroughly by whacking me off, fondling my balls, and swallowing my hard-on dick. She takes my erection in as she massages in her mouth with her wet tongue. I orgasm several times as she whacks it off hard with her soft, creamy hand.

She pleasures me as I head towards the ultimate climax. With her hand cupping my balls and my hard-on deep in her throat. I explode in her mouth and ejaculate down her throat. She enjoys it as she takes it all in. Some even get on her beautiful face cheeks and soft creamy skin.

I continue to take a pounding in the ass from Rosanna as she increases the pace. She smacks my ass several times with her hand as she goes rougher and harder. I feel her rubber gloves as they smack my ass over and over.

The scene gets hot as Eve goes rougher and harder. Liz continuously whacks me off as she takes it. She squeals and tears as Eve picks her pace even more. Eve smacks her ass, again and again, pulling her hair back and taunting her. Eve pulls out and watches Liz's hand job me as I get the ploughing a from Rosanna.

From the door, a Japanese girl, Sani walks in on us as she gasps and grins. She takes a seat in the room and begins to enjoy herself as she rubs and masturbates through her panties. Looking at Liz taking a strap-on, and watching me taking a strap-on sends her into an orgasm.

Sani says, "Oh, my God."

As Liz fondles me more and jacks me off rigorously. I feel an orgasm building again as I explode and shake. I squirt in Elizabeth's face again as she whacks me off hard. I have several orgasms getting a hand job. I squirt upwards into her face several times as her soft hand pumps my hard-on slowly milking it all out. 

Sani says, "That is very hot." 

I reply, "I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

Sani says, "I like the way you took the strap-on from our very own server, Rosanna. Do you come often?"

Rosanna says, "He takes punishment very well, Sani."

Liz agrees and says, "Yes, he is very obedient, and he is punished and spanked when he needs to be too. I did that two weeks ago and did a face-sitting session with him. It was wonderful."

"I enjoyed it immensely, Liz."

"I know you did, babe."

Sani begins to show interest in us as she hands Liz a big wad of money as she makes out with a bandit with a couple of thousand because of all the pies to the face and wrestling Eve. She hands me about six hundred and fifty dollars. Probably for losing to Rosanna and taking the strap-on from her and the pies to the face from Liz. Sani gets our numbers before we leave as well.

Sani says, "I'll see you soon."

I answer, “I know we will.”

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors