Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true"

Despite the small increases in my sexual activity, it had all taken place in the rooms of my conquests! Well, I say 'conquests' but, if you're following my story, you'll know that my first attempt ended in an embarrassing disaster! My bedsit had seen no action at all but that was soon to change.

The bedsit was nothing to shout about. The landlord hadn't exactly furnished the place with luxury items, more like old furniture from auction rooms and, of course, nothing matched! There was a wardrobe, a small table, a faux leather sofa with a hole sliced in the arm, a couple of shelves mounted on the wall in an alcove one side of a chimney breast and my bed filled the other alcove. The bed was a double but was only a basic wooden frame with a 5 inch thick piece of foam lying on the springs. The kitchen behind the shop doubled up as my bathroom, although thrre was no bath or shower and the toilet was in the yard outside! In all, it was classic 1970s poverty living. But, for the next two and a half years, it would be my home.

Although I had changed my job, I was still going to the same pub near my old job. After all, I had met a kindred spirit who loved the music that I loved and I had built up a circle of friends who were also regulars at the pub. The disco was good, the regulars were friendly, what else did a young man need?

Although I didn't see Mike the DJ as a father figure, I did turn to him for advice on a few things. He was a few years older than me and he had lived in London for quite a few years so, as far as I was concerned, he knew his way around.

It had been a few weeks since my glorious liaison with Lisbet. Now, my Saturday nights had been an occasional visit with friends to the West End, when we would all chip in for one of our crowd to pay the entrance fee to a club. His first job was to come to the emergency exits and let the rest of us inside! But we were not rich enough to buy drinks and pick up girls so we just wandered around, listened to the music and have a dance.

At closing time, we'd all go to a local kebab shop. Having spent our last money on a kebab, it did mean most of us had to walk home! The kebab shop in Tottenham Court Road was nicknamed 'Johnny Dinosaur' as none of us could pronounce the real name, 'Dionysius'. Hahahahaha! For me, the walk from the West End to my North London bedsit was five miles!

So, Saturday night came around again and it was back to the disco pub. Part of my Saturday night routine was to listen to the Greg Edwards soul music show on London's Capital Radio to hear the latest tunes and Mike the DJ would often be playing those very same tunes! He really did have his finger on the pulse of my night life! And more ...

"It's really busy in here tonight, mate," he said. "There's a big crowd in from up north for the football!"

"Oh, right!" but I didn't really understand. And then I figured it out. The pub was near the mainline train stations and so sports fans would come down for matches and make a weekend of it! People from all over the North of England would pour in to London for big games at any of the six top league teams in the city and also tournament finals that were played at Wembley Stadium. And this contributed to the appeal of this disco pub, most weekends filled with out-of-towners, all up for a good time!

After an hour or so, Mike called me over. He had many people around his booth, asking for song requests to dance to, but one particular lady asked Mike if he knew me, what was my name and could he arrange a meet? So this is how I met Joy, a very pretty lady who seemed to be around my age. She told me she was down visiting family who lived nearby.

I said, "Not down for a football match, then?" She replied, "Oh no, I don't really follow sport. My aunt runs a bed & breakfast near the station and I'm just visiting."

We found a table, sat down and began to talk. She said she came from Blackpool. "Have you been?"

"No, I haven't," I said, "but I have family in Yorkshire so I've been to Scarborough."

We continued to chat and have drinks. Although I couldn't afford nightclub drinks, pub beers were quite cheap back in the day. We got up and danced a little, chatted some more. As I said, she was very pretty and about my age but ... she wore glasses. There's an old saying that says "men don't make passes at women that wear glasses"! But she was so pretty and I started to wonder what she would look like without her glasses! Believe it or not, I went over to Mike to get some advice.

"Mike, have you heard the saying 'men don'tmake passes at women who wear glasses'?"

"Hahahaha! What are you talking about? That's so old fashioned! Look, man, she really likes you ... go get her!"

Back to the table and I pulled Joy up to dance. We danced for most of the evening and, in some of the mid-tempo songs, I even held her for a kiss. And then, as was the tradition, the DJ played the last three songs which were all slow. We held each other close, smooching to the slow tunes Mike was playing. As we did so, we were kissing more passionately, trying to get as much passion in before the lights went on. She was truly a beautiful kisser. And then, the lights went on ...

I was sad that the joy I'd been having with Joy was over. But there was always that awkward moment that occurred at the end of a disco ... what are we doing? Where are we going? Is it all over? I felt Joy watching me as I was chatting with Mike.

"She's waiting for you, off you go." he said, "see you next week!" And so I left him and walked over to Joy.

"What do you want to do now?" she said. Well, my finances wouldn't allow for an early morning in the West End so my reply was "I normally go home".

"OK. I've just got to check-in with my auntie and then we'll go to yours!" My first thoughts were that I hope I'd tidied up!

We walked the short distance to her aunt's B&B, Joy checked in, then we left to catch the last tube to my bedsit. On the way home, we sat together, arm in arm with the occasional kiss but, all the time, I'm worrying about bringing this girl back to mine, a grotty bedsit above a dingy shop in North London.

We finally arrived and, as soon as we reached my door, it seemed as if Joy couldn't wait to get inside and carry on what we'd started in the pub. Straightaway, she sat down on the bed to take off her shoes whilst I put on the latest soul music to fuel the mood, something I'd learned from previous experience. It was the latest Barry White album - yes, it sounds a bit of a cheesy move but Joy was impressed with my musical tastes. By the time I had taken off my shoes, Joy was already undressed to her bra & panties and had got under the covers. I undressed and stood by the bed, still wearing my pants.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

"You won't be needing those" she said and pulled them down to my knees. I stepped out of them and got into bed beside her. WOW! She had undone her bra and taken off her panties under the covers, showing that she was just as shy as I was. She had a beautiful figure AND she had taken off her glasses! She was very, very lovely.

We let the music play as we hugged, cuddled and kissed. My cock was very quickly rock hard. My hands couldn't stay still as I rubbed her full breasts, sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass, fingering her pussy along the way. We kissed passionately she ran her hands over my hairy chest, down my belly to my cock which she stroked with her fingertips - her technique just made my cock even harder than it already was! We continued to roll around together like this for some time until she guided me into her pussy.

Wanting this to last, I recalled the lesson taught to me by Lisbet. My thrusts were gentle and slow and me and Joy were rocking in a beautiful rhythm. I could feel her pussy almost gripping onto my cock, a feeling I hadn't felt with Lisbet. Maybe because Joy was younger, her pussy was a just a little bit tighter? At the time, though, I wasn't thinking about that, I was just enjoying this beautiful young lady.

Joy started to breathe very heavily as she was starting to reach her climax but, amazingly, I was nowhere near that point. Her breathing became faster and heavier until she let out a high-pitched yelp! And, overcome in her afterglow, her breathing slowed and she crawled from beneath me and snuggled into my chest, her fingers running through my hair. We lay there for a while. I was frustrated that I hadn't come but, judging by Joy's cuddles, I was sure there was more to follow.

Sure enough, we started to kiss passionately again and our hands were roaming all over each other. My cock had softened after our first encounter but it was soon to recover its previous rock-hard condition. I moved over on top of Joy and guided myself into her wet pussy. We built up a rhythm again and rode it for what seemed like a longer time than before. She was starting to breathe faster like she had done the first time and, again, I wasn't feeling that I was getting close. But her breathing was so fast that we couldn't kiss properly and our lips were just bumping all over our faces. It was as if our bodies were just colliding, just bumping about, but we stayed connected by my cock inside her soaking pussy.

Joy's breathing got even faster and, once again, she built up to the high-pitched yelp! This time, though, she followed that with some squeals of delight as she seemed to orgasm beneath me before she regained her breathe. But, I still hadn't come and it was starting to worry me as I thought that I had brought her to orgasm twice (or had I? Was Joy playing a game with me?) but my cock was still hard!

After Joy had settled down again, we lay together again, still holding each other closely and running our hands over each other. Once again, we started to get more intense, me fondling her breasts and licking her nipples, her stroking my cock to get it back to a rock hard state. This time, I flipped Joy over so that she was on her hands and knees and I positioned myself behind her. I guided my cock into her dripping pussy and we started to build up our rhythm again. With the change in our position, there was a change in the angle of my thrusting. I had never done doggy-style before but, as we built up a new rhythm, things were unbelievable! My cock has a downward bend and I realised that the underside of my head was very sensitive and rubbing against the front of her pussy (which, I later discovered, is where to find a lady's G-spot!).

Our rhythm built up a lot quicker than before and, in no time at all, we were both ready. Joy's breathing became very short, building up to the yelp and the squeals, and I was starting to reach my own orgasm. As my speed increased, we were in danger of becoming uncoupled so I grabbed tighter to Joy's hips. Then, as Joy was squealing in time with my thrusts, she let out an almighty scream which prompted a final wave of thrusts from me and I pumped my spunk deep into her pussy! UNBELIEVABLE!! At the third attempt, I had come ... and come ... and really COME!!

I collapsed on top of Joy so heavily, I thought I had hurt her but we just rolled away from each other to lay on our backs. Again, we cuddled, still running our hands over each other, my hands on her breasts and her hand on my cock, rubbing our mixed juices around my balls. I almost felt that, if she carried on, I might be able to go again!

Then, she started to kiss my chest and moved down my belly. My stomach knotted up in anticipation of what she might do next ... and then, she did it! She took my softened cock into her mouth and started to lick it dry. Afterwards, she moved to my balls and did the same, all the time softly stroking my cock which, despite our momentous orgasms, was starting to stir back to some semblance of erection. She moved back up the bed and we kissed. I could taste our juices on her lips and she continued to stroke me.

"I think it's time for sleep, darling", she whispered and, although I was now semi-hard and possibly ready to go again.

I whispered back, "Yes, I think that that might be a good idea." After all, it was three o'clock in the morning and we had been making love for nearly two hours!

We held each other, spooning as we drifted off, with my semi up against her ass and my arms around her, holding her breast.

What a beautiful night!!!

Good night!

Zzzzzzz ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments