Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Want a Blowjob With Your Coffee?

"Co-workers get busy at work."

37
15 Comments 15
1.9k Views 1.9k
689 words 689 words

Author's Notes

"I'm just getting my feet wet in this new genre. I hope you have as much fun reading this story as I had writing it."

Closing time. 

I lock up, sending away any stragglers. No more coffee for them. I’m doing them a favor. It’s too late for caffeine. 

While in the middle of cleaning, a loud bang comes from the door. Gregory waves through the window, the anger evident on his handsome face when I let him in. He paces my washed floors, leaving footprints as he searches for something.

“What’s your problem?” I ask, picking up the mop.

“I can’t find my stash. I remember having it during my shift. Now, it’s gone.”

I roll my eyes as I mop under the tables. I admire his ass as he bends over, searching behind the counter. He’s a jerk but a nice-looking one. I want to run my hands over the blonde stubble covering his head. I want to strip him down and inspect what he looks like underneath all those clothes. But at the same time, I want to slap him. I always want to. 

“Did you take it?”

“No. I don’t even know what it looks like.”

“It’s a small black bag with a lightning bolt on the front.”

He brushes past me, sending shivers up my spine.

“Yeah, I saw it. I put it in the Lost and Found.”

Gregory stops suddenly.

“Why would you do that?”

“I didn’t know who it belonged to,” I said, heading to the box. “And I was too busy at the time to check what was in it.”

I shuffled around abandoned belongings until I found the bag.

“Here.”

“Thanks,” Gregory grumbles. “I’ve been looking all over.”

He takes a seat and rolls a joint while I finish cleaning behind the counter.

“Want some?”

“I don’t know. Pot always makes me horny.”

“Does it now?” Gregory asked, raising his eyebrow. “Well, don’t let that stop you.”

We sit and toke without saying a word.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

Warm sensations spread through my body. I stare at the bulge Gregory’s sporting in the front of his jeans. It’s growing. I want to pull his dick out of his pants and give it a good squeeze and suck. 

“Horny yet?”

“I’m definitely getting there.”

“Follow me.”

We head to the back of the cafe where no one could see us through the windows. He turns, waiting for me to make the first move. I hesitate before kneeling. I glance up at him before unzipping his jeans. He looks pleased, if not a bit surprised. 

“Oh, yeah. You know what to do.”

I pull his dick out. I’m not disappointed. Not only was he long, but his cock was thick as well. I wrap my hand around it, squeezing, stroking. 

“Suck it, baby.”

I lean in, kissing the tip. Gregory hisses as I take my first suck. His cock tastes good. I lick along his shaft, following my tongue with my hand. Once I reach the tip, I slurp his powerful penis down my throat as deep as I can. I don’t gag. I suck until my mouth reaches the end of his cock. I’m proud I'm able to fit the full length of him. He is so big.

I bob up and down until I purposely gag on him. 

“Oh, yes!”

I know what’s coming so I suck a little harder. Gregory grabs my head and holds it in place as he fucks my mouth. He stiffens. A warm liquid pours down my throat, dribbling out the sides of my mouth. He tastes like salt and sugar. 

I stroke his cock as I finish swallowing his jizz. 

He looks pleased. Gazing at me, he watches as I wipe a little cum from the side of my mouth.

“That was awesome,” he said, putting his dick away. He backs away towards the door. “I gotta get going now.”

“But, what about me?”

“Another time, another place.” He turns his back to me and leaves as quick as he can.

“What a jerk!” 

I didn’t even get to slap him. 

Published 
Written by Belle_Piron
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments