Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flash Erotica Stories

Flash erotica stories vary in length from anywhere between one hundred to one thousand words. The aim of erotic flash fiction, is to ensure every word is absolutely necessary. Something erotic is often a fleeting glimpse, a flash, a stolen moment, a secret! The challenge to authors, is to engage the reader and tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Stories in this category transcend nearly all our other categories. For readers with only a limited amount of time, or who prefer reading short sex stories, this is the place for you.

Authors should not submit multi-part stories here, they need to be standalone pieces. Stories should be clearly tagged with as many keywords as possible, so readers will immediately know what kind of content to expect, and not be in for a rude shock!

Popular Stories

Oh, Mr. Johnson!

I know I’m just your babysitter, but I have a favor to ask you.

Mr. Johnson was a perfect gentleman who would never dream of laying a hand on me, no matter how badly I wanted him to do so. One evening, I couldn’t take it anymore and sneaked into his home office. He was sitting on the couch, looking at something on his...

All Stories

Sam Hooks up at the ShopQuick

Sam connects with a younger woman at a neighborhood grocery

Sam walked into the neighborhood ShopQuick. It wasn’t where he usually shopped. He usually went to a much larger chain grocery, but this store was closer, and he was in a hurry, he had family coming over for dinner, and he only needed a few things. The da...

Pearls

“Oh, my, yes,” she purrs. “A pearl? Is that a pearl of sweet cum for me?”

“You haven’t been yourself, baby,” she commiserates, and it’s true. Clouds flatten the cold sky outside the window. Silent birds huddle in the trees. His response to her: a low groan. “Something's missing.” She slides her finger one knuckle deeper into hi...

I was sitting in a convenience store parking lot taking a break in my travels when I witnessed this highly erotic event. I had noticed this young couple going over their car doing everything we are supposed to do with our vehicles. He pumped the gas and t...

Restroom Bliss

He takes her virginity in one fast thrust.

It was a warm summer night, and the air was thick with the smell of cut grass and flowers. Rayna had just turned eighteen and was out with her friends, dressed in her favourite little black dress that hugged her curves just so. She felt alive, vibrant, an...

Sarah had heard from a friend in passing about couples coaching. She made nothing of it at the time but looked it up as soon as she got home. Sarah and Jamie had only been married a few months and their sex life had always been a bit timid. They were equa...

Oh, Mr. Johnson!

I know I’m just your babysitter, but I have a favor to ask you.

Mr. Johnson was a perfect gentleman who would never dream of laying a hand on me, no matter how badly I wanted him to do so. One evening, I couldn’t take it anymore and sneaked into his home office. He was sitting on the couch, looking at something on his...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Mine

Obedience and ecstasy, the simple art of submission.

You show me what belongs to me in elegant forms. Your subtle submission willingly offers your insecurities on the altar of our adoration. Your own hands mold your body through my voice. Your trust is absolute and founded upon desire. Your pleasure is my w...

One Of Those Moments

Married colleagues share an intimate few seconds

They stood in pregnant silence at the hotel elevator doors. They were two colleagues, lightly drunk with cocktails and innuendo. “The view of the mountains is amazing, isn’t it?” he asked. “Ha!” she scoffed. “My view is of the parking garage.” I should in...

A Wife’s Betrayal

Jacob suspects his wife is cheating, he is shocked when he sees the truth.

Jacob sat in his car, watching from across the street. It was a cold, rainy night, and the only light that pierced the darkness was the dim glow of the television through the living room window. He was beginning to wonder if he had made the right decision...

History

I refuse to learn from my history, so I am condemned to repeat it.

On one of those heritage-washed-down-with-a-cream-tea sort of days out, showing visiting pals a local castle, I spy you wandering around the ruins with your own group of friends. I hadn't expected to see you here, but the history between us means there's...

Your Climax

Making my wife cum.

I kiss your lips. They taste like the strawberry lipstick you wore. I feel your heaving breast. My fingers pinching your hard nipple. Our tounges duel in this moment of passion. Then you throw your head back suddenly. “Yes! Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!” Y...

She looks up at him, eyes full of lust. He slips from her mouth as she smiles, moving up along his body. Their lips meet quickly, urgently. She positions herself, her labia sliding along his shaft. Grinding her clit on his hardness. He pushes inside her,...