Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doctor's Office

"Unforgettable healthcare visit"

40
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
302 words 302 words

I sat on the table in my gown as instructed, feeling a bit woozy, as the pain killer began to take effect. The light gown was at about mid-thigh and the feeling of being naked under such flimsy material was leading to the faint stirrings of arousal.

The door opened abruptly and the light went out. The front of the gown was flipped up and in my light-headed state, I could make out a woman in a white dress. I heard the sound of exam gloves being snapped on and in a few more moments, I felt a cold, viscous and slippery gel being pushed up my asshole.

“Put your feet up,” came the command which I followed. This opened my ass even more to her invading finger. I felt the cold gel being applied to the underside of my semi-hard dick, which was laying flat against my stomach.

“Start stroking,” was the next command which I followed immediately. I distributed the lube evenly and began to stroke. The insistent finger up my ass found the walnut-sized gland and began a relentless massage as I stroked a full erection.

In a short time, with a muffled groan, I lifted my ass from the table. The finger kept pace, and I shot off all over my stomach.

I lay there, breathing heavily, and a paper towel cleaned my dick, the puddle of cum on my stomach as well as the excess gel up the crack of my ass. The sound of gloves being removed and the lid of a trash can closing followed this.

“The doctor will be in shortly,” was whispered in my ear, as my gown was pulled down into place. I sat up as the lights came back on to see the nurse exit the room and close the door.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments