Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Electro-fornication Exercise

"I really like to have my nipples twisted and pulled as foreplay… what about a little electricity?"

5
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
673 words 673 words

Author's Notes

"True story"

I really like to have my nipples twisted and pulled as foreplay… or ANY kind of play, actually.

I always thought I might be able to have an orgasm if someone just played with my nipples right.

I broke out the nipple e-Stim teaser toys the other night. That’s right: electricity hooked right to my nipples.

A little energy is transferred in almost everything we do - why not harness it and direct it to put you over the edge? Have you ever got a little tingle from rubbing your feet across the carpet? Imagine if you could direct that a little and control the intensity. The electric stimulation toys can be attached to almost any part of your body for extreme pleasure. It was “nipple time” right now, though.

I applied just a little moisture with the lick of my tongue to get them to stick and a little twist to achieve suction for them to stay.

I started out on the lowest setting for the power and then cranked it up about half-way. Then I set it on “pulse” first and it kind of zapped them in rhythm. Changing it to the “massage” setting, it kind of ramped up and down like someone was pulling on them. I increased the power up a little more and my nipples were almost vibrating.

My cock was rock hard after about the first ten minutes or so, and I hadn't touched it. Nice little drips of cum were running down its length as it was almost pointing to the ceiling. I resisted the urge to touch it and reached for the e-Stim controls again.

I turned the voltage up just a little more, on the edge of where it almost hurt and my whole breast felt like it was getting pulled on as the muscles pulsed under the electrodes pull. It may sound a little strange, but I tell you, it’s an amazing feeling. It was like invisible hands were reaching down across my chest and pulling them up in ever-increasing waves of pleasure. While they were being “held” by the pulse, more waves of energy moved toward the nipple and then “sucked” it in and vibrated. I think if my nipples could ’orgasm,’ they would have been on the edge right then.

Elaprincess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elaprincess

My cock was starting to drip almost in sync with the massage rhythm. I had to stroke it just a little, as it was almost vibrating with lust. I squeezed more cum out of the head and slid the shaft between my fingers. My favorite way to simulate the feeling of a mouth and tongue wrapped around my cock. The only problem with this method, or any hand method, is that it can’t cover my whole fat cock the way I like. I sure wish I had somewhere warm and wet to slide it into!

I cranked it up a little more and almost fell down... I might have turned it up too much! I dialed it down a little and it seemed to be about right, like I was on the second plateau. The little pulses of electricity pulled my nipples and stroked my chest until I blew my load all over the exercise mat I was standing on. It probably shot six feet out in front of me! The third plateau - Whew!

I wear a Halo smart band for tracking exercise and sleep. I looked at it hours later and it was crazy; about forty-four minutes from start to finish. My heart rate ramped upward to the orgasm and then peaked as I blew my load. I got fifty points for the “exercise”!!!   

It was not listed as a ‘type’ of exercise on the software for the Halo band; however, I am sure I will be adding this to my exercise regimen in the future.

I wonder how many points I can get if used the Cock Ring and the e-Stim at the same time as the nipple teaser.

Maybe a future story?

Published 
Written by CrustyOldMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments