Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning, My Love

"A sensual moment shared between those in love"

44
36 Comments 36
3.3k Views 3.3k
785 words 785 words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"A forlorn poetic expression began long ago. It lingered desolate and unfinished until it coupled with my love for Simplicity. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I dedicate this to you my, friend, my muse, my loving wife."

I woke in the warm embrace of our sheets, snuggled happily under the comforter's pleasant weight. Feeling totally relaxed, I smiled in serene peace as my eyes opened to the subdued light of a new day. 

I could sense you next to me, even before I rolled over and slipped my arms around you. You were yet to awake, but even in your dreams you drew my arms tightly under your breasts and spooned into my embrace. I sleep in the nude, and the warmth of my skin caressed yours, leaving us separated only by your thin tee and the gossamer cloth of your panties.

It was enough for me to hold you, at first. The softness of your legs as they gently slid against mine, the supple and smooth warmth of your skin and even the scent of your hair delighted me, my love. 

Honestly, they always do. Soon enough, I felt you awaken and I knew that happy little smile was gracing your angelic face. You had not expressly invited my touch to become more intimate, but I knew well how much you'd welcome it.

Sure enough, you adjusted your repose just slightly as my fingers slipped under your top. Your hands guided mine, joining them as they cupped your bare breast under that lightest of cotton. You said nothing more than, "Good morning, Tom," but I heard the slight intake of your breath as your words became gentle coo of pleasure. 

In moments like this, I could take my time with you. We were unrushed by either responsibility or arousal, and my masculine senses became particularly attuned to your body. I reveled in the way your nipple grew under my touch. How it lengthened and became thick as it rose from your breast. I felt you squirm, possibly because of my touch, but the fact that your ass found my rising cock and nestled it in your cleft told me I wasn't the only one attuned to their lover's desire.

Yes, I was getting harder by the moment. Having you curled up against me always makes me feel like a man. Soon, my patient petting would turn to something wholly more powerful and profound. You were becoming a needy kitten and your purrs of pleasure stoked my desire to have you. Moving my hand between us, I slid the modest protection of your panties aside. Your contented sigh was an invitation and I drew my erection lower unit it slid between the creamy smoothness of your thighs. 

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

I heard your breath become deep, and I felt you shift until the hot tip of my manhood tasted the heated moisture of your sex. Gathering myself, I found my angle and pushed slowly, sliding my length through your pussy’s puffy lips. 

You gasped ever so slightly as my flesh bound to yours, and your hand came to my hip as I drew back again. Making love is a dance for two, and your hips rolled ever so slightly as I began to enter you again. Warmth and wetness welcomed me, and my drive to move inside you didn’t fail a second time. Your leg drew up, granting me space as my body came to rest against yours. 

Soft, feminine hands, your hands, held mine to your breast and your teeth sank into my skin as I began the rhythm of love. We were moving together, a slow waltz turning quickly into a heated tango of passion. I rolled you to your belly, pressing you into the sheets as my need to have you grew. Rising, I increased our tempo until the bed was rocking to our beat. 

You know I love the sounds you make and you rewarded my efforts with the music of lust. Your moans were a symphony of pleasure and my grunts the baritone of passion. Our bed became the stage and our crescendo built until the very walls pounded from our dance.

Sweat poured from our bodies, glazing us with the luminescence of love. I felt your tremors begin and I flew on, driving you over the edge. Oh, what glory there was as your moment flared into dazzling light. You were afire with heat and awash in the juices of Eros. My body burned too, and with a mighty final thrust, I speared into you, filling you with the essence of my masculinity. 

There was no time before then for the sweet caresses of arousal. We had basked in the raw heat of our need and only after quenching that fire could we conceive a lesser touch. Now, sated for the moment, I held you close, beginning the slow waltz that would once again lead our duet.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments