Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melted

"I simply melted as you planted kisses down to my breasts..."

16
20 Comments 20
1.3k Views 1.3k
638 words 638 words

After you’d stripped me out of my clothes, apart from my red silky panties, something cold at the base of my neck sent shivers all the way down to my stomach. Looking at you, I saw a wicked gleam in your eyes — and an ice cube in your hand.

I watched you place the ice at the base of my throat and trail it down to my breasts. There, you stopped and lifted the cube, replacing it with your hot mouth. You licked where the ice had been and, to be honest, it was the first time that I had experienced anything so sensual. I trembled with desire and became more excited by the second, wondering what you would do to me next.

Testing my reactions again, you let melting droplets of ice land on my nipples. They peaked into hard kernels and, of course, I squirmed as you took my right breast into your mouth while you fingered the nipple of my left breast. I arched my back, moaning in ecstasy.

You whispered in my ear that you were going extremely slowly so that we would have time to savour and satisfy our needs. Then, you leisurely trailed your tongue from my neck to breasts and over my stomach, pausing at the waistband of my panties. Quickly, using your teeth, you pulled them off as if ravenous to have me completely naked.

Taking another ice cube, you went father down to my sweet spot. The sensations of having the ice and your hot breath and your tongue on me were tantalizing. I felt my climax approaching and you just kept going, thrusting your tongue further inside, tasting my juices while pressing the frozen cube on my clitoris. You must have known I wouldn't be able to hold out for very long and when I lost what little control I had, I loudly cried out.

I’d never been taken that far so rapidly and I felt completely spent from the amazing climax. And, seeing the Cheshire Cat smile on your face, I knew you had enjoyed yourself. But, I also guessed you were not finished with me.

You said that I tasted like honey; so sweet and natural. Always the curious one, I kissed you passionately so that I could taste myself on your lips. I liked it; appetizing and arousing.

By then you were also naked — and, my love, very pleasing to my eyes. I love looking at you and feeling your body on mine, crushing me. At this time, I was delightfully wet and hot, ready for you to fill me. I didn’t want to wait, and I sensed you were remarkably close to coming. So, like the vixen that I am, I straddled you and guided your hardness toward my entrance. The gradual penetration was truly exquisite, but I didn’t hold back after that breath-taking intrusion. Oh no, I rode you with wild physical abandon. I was on fire… and I wanted even more.

With amazing speed, you quickly turned the tables. Now beneath you, I saw the devilment in your eyes and, your shaft still inside me, you wasted no time thrusting hard and fast while kissing my throat, tasting me, nibbling, and leaving little love bites.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

Your breath on my sensitive neck was extremely stimulating, enough to make me squirm and raise my hips to meet your pounding strokes. It wasn’t enough for you to pay attention to one side of my throat: you lightly stroked the other side, whispering how desirable I was, and I simply melted as you planted kisses down to my breasts.

Nearing our sexual peak, I moaned in pleasure and with a few more strong, thrilling thrusts, we climaxed together before you collapsed on top of me, exhausted and sweating. I was exhilarated.

 

Published 
Written by Soleil_Rouge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments