Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Games In The Sky

"A different take on the Mile High Club"

103
35 Comments 35
1.3k Views 1.3k
843 words 843 words

Author's Notes

"A little something from my wild imagination."

A sultry couple sat patiently in first class, awaiting the perfect moment for their naughty sex games in the sky. Taking her hands in his, he indicated it was time for her to be his good little bad girl. She nodded in agreement, giddy at the opportunity to please him.

Handing her the eye mask, he instructed her to go into the lavatory at the front of the plane, put on the blindfold, and leave the door unlocked.

She did as her Master commanded and waited with arousal coursing through her veins. With no panties to absorb the results of her excitement, her juices began to pool, threatening to drip.

The door opened and closed again, and she heard the unzipping of a man’s trousers as he growled impatiently for her to spread her legs to give him better access.

Eagerly complying, she felt the bulbous head of his unfamiliar manhood as it slid along her slick, swollen slit; her nectar providing ample lubricant.

He pushed into her with one forceful thrust and bit her neck erotically as he slammed his stiff shaft between her tender pink folds into her sweet honey.

She panted and moaned as he took her hard, fast, and deep. Fingers gripped her hips, holding her captive, allowing him to impale her depths.

He made no attempt to woo her with sweet words or to stimulate her hard little nub. Nor did he play with her nipples that stood at attention for him. He merely used her as a receptacle for his lust, pumping into her for his pleasure alone.

When, at last, he coated her womb with his seed, she could feel him shudder as he forced himself to climax noiselessly. Pulling out, he instructed her to remain in this position until she was told otherwise.

He left without fanfare, and she did exactly as she was told.

Moments later, she was joined by another man who said nothing. Another zipper opened; another rigid pole released from its confines; she braced herself for the manhood of another stranger.

This time, however, she smiled in delight. This rod was not unknown to her; it was the shaft of the man who owned her.

Wordlessly, he entered her semen-filled orifice and enjoyed her sullied treasure. Her hips rocked as he used her, not callously as the stranger had, but with erudite precision designed to bring them both pleasure. Greedy fingers toyed with her left nipple while the clever digits of another hand simultaneously massaged her throbbing love button.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

She heard herself moan and purr as the man picked up his pace. He switched hands to give her right breast equal attention and continued his erotic assault on her engorged pearl.

Soon enough, his body slapped rapidly against hers as his balls grew heavy with his seed. But he held himself in check until he felt her body quake with orgasm. Only when he felt her go limp in his arms did he allow himself to enjoy his own glorious release. His sac tightened and let loose as he came like a geyser deep inside her.

Unlike the stranger who pulled out abruptly, this man wrapped his arms around her from behind and whispered sweet words of love and pride. She’d been his good girl, acquiescing to his depraved desire to have his sub taken by a random stranger, and then immediately reclaiming her after she’d been callously used.

When he finally removed himself from her warm, wet walls, he tucked himself back into his pants. He told her to count to sixty before removing the blindfold and exiting the airplane lavatory.

When she returned to her seat, he felt himself get hard again at the sight of two loads running down her inner thighs.

The flight attendant gave a knowing smile and nodded in appreciation for the crisp Benjamin he’d been given for his discretion. He’d done a fine job of selecting the perfect man to do the deed but never failed to do so whenever this delightfully decadent couple were passengers on one of his flights. He’d been offered to sample her himself, but his predilections lay elsewhere.

When it was time to deplane, the captain stood by the door, thanking each passenger for choosing this airline for their travel needs. When he saw the redhead and her man, he leaned over and gruffly whispered his gratitude. Her eyes flew open wide as the realization dawned on her that Captain Jeff had been the one to invade her lady bits. He pressed his business card into her hand and winked.

When the couple reached the baggage claim area, the submissive slut took the card out of her pocket and read the note written on the back.

Next time, have the flight attendant bring you to me in the flight deck and you can look out at the sky while I fill you with my seed.

She handed the card to her Master, who grinned.

Oh, yes, they’d be taking this flight again!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments