Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tammy Gets Fucked

"This is a tale about the genesis of an affair..."

14
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
640 words 640 words

“Oh, goddamn, you’re so beautiful. Oh, fuck. You have no idea how long I wanted this,” he said in Tammy’s ear, kissing her and touching her lovingly. She giggled at his compliment, as suddenly he went faster with his strokes.

“Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big dick! Oh, shit... Oh, fuck!"

He looked at Tammy and her raw sexual beauty, as he finally got to squeeze her ebony breasts. His strokes got deeper and faster. His facial expression changed when this happened.

“Mmm, you like this pussy?”

SLAP.

“UGHHH...”

Ten plus years of memories came back for him. He’d had a crush on Tammy since they were in their teens. He slapped her beautiful voluptuous ass again.

It all started a few months ago, close to Valentine's Day.

He hated Valentine's Day. However, the holiday did have some fringe benefits. He was single. She was not. However, he knew her. She was going to show off her goods. To whom, he did not know... yet.

That night on social media, he saw a set of pictures that were risqué for that site. He immediately felt himself getting hard. He commented, "You are sexy as fuck."

She liked the comment on the site, and said back, "You like it? There's more if you want..."

He contemplated it for a short while. He typed back quickly, "Oh, I want it."

She replied back with another near-nude pic sent to him with a simple emoji and two words:

"It's yours."

“UGHHH!"

“Take that dick. Take it. Take it. Take it! Look back at me when I’m fucking you, dammit. Look back at me..." he said defiantly, grabbing her neck. At this point, he was close to his climax. Tammy looked back at him. She was so beautiful to him.

“Ugh! Ugh!”

“Say my name. Say my name...”

“Fuck me, Joel! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Tammy said, in want.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

“Yeah, you want this nut in you?"

“Yeah...” she said.

Joel fucked Tammy like never before.

“You like that dick, huh? Say you like that dick," Joel commanded.

“I like that dickkk... Daddyyy... Ughhh. Oh, shit!"

“Oh, Tammy, I’m coming. UGHHH!" Joel said, finally in relief.

Joel looked at the beautiful art that he left. Tammy looked down at her filled womanhood. They smiled at each other.

“So... Was I your little slut for you?” Tami said.

“Yeah, you can say that,” Joel said. “So... Can we do this again sometime?"

All of a sudden, the door unlocked.

“Oh, fuck,” Tammy said.

“Do not tell me... Do not tell me...” Joel said.

“That’s my fiance. Well, we got our issues, but... We don’t have time for that. HIDE. Anywhere,” Tammy said.

Joel got into the closet as he got a glimpse of Tammy’s boyfriend. The two greeted each other with a rather long kiss.

“Shit,” Joel cursed to himself. What did he get himself into? Then he overheard this...

“I’m getting in the shower... Wanna join?”

Tammy smiled and kissed him.

“I feel dirty already,” she said.

Joel silently said, “Oh,” as her fiancé went to the bathroom. She quickly went to the closet where Joel was to let him out.

“So... wanna do it again?” Tammy softly said. Joel looked her in her eyes. “This pussy is yours if you want it then...”

Joel knew better what to say to her next, but internally he said “Fuck it.”

“Hell yeah. Just don’t tell him though. I want to live,” Joel said. She giggled, then kissed him on the cheek.

“TAMMY! You coming? Why is this shower too damn hot?” her fiancé yelled.

“Oops. Gotta go,” she said. “Bye...”

He waved. Joel watched her hypnotizing curves leave. Then it hit him. He fucked another man’s woman.

“Damn, that woman was sexy."

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors