Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage God

"They say that you never forget your first time."

23
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
915 words 915 words

Author's Notes

"Losing my virginity was my first great sexual adventure. I suspect mine was like most everyone else’s; awkward, fast, and nothing like I expected. This is exactly how it happened, or at least how I remember it happening. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If I close my eyes and think real hard, I sometimes can feel the feeling of my cock inside Ann for the first time. And as awkward as it was, the memory of the feeling is still a cherished one."

“Are you sure?” I said to Ann.

“Well, kind of.  I mean, we’ve been dating for a few months.  We’ve made out, you’ve let me touch your penis and I’ve let you slip your finger in my pussy.  Don’t you think we should go all the way?” Ann responded.

It was true, Ann and I had been dating and exploring each other's bodies, but we hadn’t crossed the line of full-blown sex yet.

It was the perfect opportunity too.  My parents had gone out for the weekend and I had the house to myself.

We were both teens, I had just turned sixteen and she was just about to turn seventeen.  We weren’t in “love”, but we did love playing with each other's bodies.

Sitting on my waterbed, we started making out.  My hands explored her torso, searching for the hem of her shirt so I could let my hands roam across her bare flesh.  Her hands were doing the same.

Eventually, when both of us had our hands in the other's shirts, we broke the kiss to pull our shirts off.  I was now faced with a challenge I had never encountered before, the dreaded bra hook.

I wish I could say that I was graceful with it, but in my hormone-induced teenage boy state, I was not graceful.  I was successful though.  I remember the sight so well, Ann’s perky breasts bouncing out of her bra.  The areola highlighted the perfection of her pert nipples.

I wanted to kiss those nipples, suck on them, nibble at them.  I didn’t this time, but I remember wanting to.  They were fascinating and made my cock grow even harder.  It’s amazing that I still find a woman’s breasts just as enthralling now as I did when I saw bare breasts for the first time.

As our bare chests pressed against each other, our hands had to find other regions to explore.  My hands dipped into the back of Ann’s pants, my hands cupping her tight teenage bottom.

Eventually, our frustrations got the better of both of us and I took my pants off as she slid out of hers.

Sitting there in just my boxers and her in her silken panties, our eyes soaking in the image of the other almost nude, I reached for the thin fabric that remained covering her mound.

I had felt Ann’s pussy before, but this was to be the first time I had ever seen it.  I pulled her panties off, my face mere inches from the golden pubic hair that I had run my fingers through before.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

My cock stirred in my boxers, straining at the elastic waistband.  Ann wasted no time in relieving me of my last article of clothing.

So here we were, two naked teenagers, sitting on my waterbed.

“Should we have sex?”  I asked.

“I think we should,” was Ann’s response.

That was the extent of our foreplay.  Teenage foreplay is something that is most definitely lacking, but how were we to know?

As I poised myself between Ann’s legs, my cock head resting on her pussy, I pressed into her.

It was not great.  It was dry, and tight.  I felt like I was tearing a hole in a plastic bag with a spoon.  Her pubic hair was like a Brillo pad on my member.  The grimace on her face was telling me that it was not great for her either.  But we pressed on.

When my cock was buried fully in Ann for the first time, our eyes locked, she smiled and then I felt something new and exciting.  Ann’s pussy squeezed my cock!

What a feeling!  I wanted to feel it again, so I slowly withdrew my cock almost all the way out of Ann and slowly pushed back in.  This time it was easier…slipperier, and as I bottomed out again, Ann’s pussy squeezed my cock yet again.

I liked this, a lot.  My thrusting became more rhythmic, and her pussy became wetter.  Ann kept her eyes locked on mine as her breathing changed.  It was labored, like she was running, but she was just laying there.

And then it happened, I shot my load.  I was not wearing a condom, and I could feel my cum spurting out of me and into Ann.  This was the most magnificent feeling ever!  To feel my cum flooding the womb of someone... it was amazing.

I collapsed on top of Ann, my cock still in her.  I was sweaty and out of breath, and she was, too.  I felt like I had just run a marathon, I felt like a god.

I looked at the alarm clock on my dresser.  I had cum in just under five minutes, I thought it was longer.  It felt like an hour, maybe two, but it wasn’t.  It was five minutes.

Today, I would be pissed at myself if I only lasted five minutes, but that day, the day I lost my virginity, I didn’t care.  I was a stud, I was a “man”, I was a teenage god!

And from that day forward, I was obsessed with sex.

Published 
Written by spankingsshouldhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments