Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Single Sexiest Act I Know

"It's a feeling of power, but also connection."

19
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
417 words 417 words

"I want you to cum on my face."

Those holy words.

The single sexiest act I know. My biggest turn-on. Locking eyes with a cute woman as I empty my balls onto her face cannot be beaten. It's a feeling of power but also connection. I love to share those moments. I love it when she enjoys it, too.

She pushes her mouth onto my cock again and stares into my eyes. She knows how much I want it, and she wants it, too. Some girls aren't that into it, but this is genuine. I've seen the look of mild reluctance. I know the look of feigned excitement... but this was different. The desire to be naughty oozes out of her, obvious by how wet her pussy has become.

She wants me to dominate her. She wants to be my little cumslut. She wants me to mark her with my spunk. Hearing her request makes my cock harder than ever, and each little suck and soft flick of her tongue brings me closer and closer.

"You want it, babe?"

"Mmmm... yes... please give me!"

I gently push her onto my bed, onto her back, kneel over her and start fucking her wet little mouth. I love this position. It feels amazing, and it's powerful. Once I'm balls deep in her face like this, there's no going back. She loves that.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Oh my God," she moans softly as I feel her surrender herself to me, my hard cock, and my deepest masculine desires.

I give her mouth five more deep pumps, and then I pull out just in time to explode my warm, thick, bountiful load all over her lips, nose, cheeks, and chin.

I cum hard.

She is surprised by how much there is and can't help but swallow gulps of it as her face gets painted. All the while looking up at me with those big brown eyes. She never breaks eye contact with me once.

I give her a kiss. She giggles a little, proud of herself.

We both know it won't be the last time.

No better feeling. Whether it's with a long-term lover or a first-time date, I love to share and experience moments like this. Sometimes, late at night, the incredible memories flood through my mind, turning me on almost as much as I was at the time.

Intimate, random, romantic, or casual... if you love to be that girl, just know that I long to be that man.

Published 
Written by TristanTozer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments