Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Just Happened?

"Thank you JWren for editing my story and art work."

38
29 Comments 29
8.0k Views 8.0k
711 words 711 words
Have you ever experienced something and had no idea what was happening to you?

Well, sit back, and let me tell you a story. 

I was sleeping peacefully. My boyfriend Dave was beside me, sleeping also. At least, I thought he was until I became aware of a hand sliding across my breasts. Rousing from my slumber, I felt my nipples being rolled between fingers and thumb. Quite hard, too, almost to the point of being painful. 

The sensation was enough to make me open my bleary eyes and, amazingly, even before I was fully conscious, I lifted my breast to him. I wanted more, already feeling the arousal dampening my pussy. 

Then I felt his teeth on a nipple while he continued to pinch and roll my other rigid nub. Oh… My… God. It felt good, so very good. So good, in fact, I needed more. I wanted to be penetrated, taken, needed to be fulfilled. 

At this point, I truly didn't care if it was his fingers, a toy or his cock. Just, please, please, release the rapidly growing ache in my burning pussy. 

Dave kept nibbling my nipples and I felt fingers sliding down my body, his hands running down my thighs and back up again. Pushing my legs apart as far as they would go, he whispered, “Don’t dare close them.”

Fingers stroked along my moist slit, up and down, teasing, before slipping between my lips and spreading them open, juices dribbling out. Oh, what now?I twitched, hips rolling as he toyed with my sensitive clit. 

I moaned, involuntarily. I really couldn’t help it, I’m so turned on. Hips rising to meet his fingers, I’m aware that I’m mumbling, muttering on my hot breath. "Yes, yes, oh yes,” I heard myself say as my hips moved in response to his tantalising touch.

Suddenly, his fingers left my clit and delved instantly into my wet, needy pussy. One, two, three fingers… I had no idea. All I knew, it felt so damn good. My hips gyrated, rotating, helping his fingers to ease deeper into my cavern.

It was all so arousing.

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

God, how I wanted more, faster, harder. I pushed up on his fingers and felt a stinging slap on the inside of a leg. “Spread wider.” I opened my thighs as far as I could. His fingers began to speed up. 

"Oh my God, " I yelled.

That spurred Dave to push his fingers deeper into my pussy, vigorously rubbing them back and forth. I struggled to breathe, gasping for air, my head twisting and turning on the pillow. I was on the edge, my orgasm so close, and Dave sensed it.

He bit harder on my nipple and held my hands above my head, his strong fingers clamped around my wrists. 

Fast, in and out, Dave finger-fucked me and I spread my legs wide, bucking wildly, moaning and groaning. At that moment, he could have done anything to me.

My orgasm was an explosion, no other word for it. I couldn't stop coming and I heard myself screaming. I had never felt anything like that and I didn't want it to stop. I even begged for more. 

Thankfully, Dave carried on, driving his fingers deep and my juices squelched as I felt another tide of ecstasy rising within me. Then it happened: I climaxed like never before. With my eyes tightly closed, my body bucked off the bed and my legs trembled although my muscles were taut. I felt my juice flowing, covering my thighs.

Then I slumped back on the bed, my thighs clamped around Dave’s hand, squeezing and shaking. My body went limp, my breathing was ragged and I was in darkness. I don’t know how long I lay in that state but, gradually, I became aware that I was resting on wet sheets.

I opened my eyes and saw Dave looking down at me, smiling. I was confused. What’s this puddle? Oh no, have I peed myself? 

I looked at Dave. Then the questions tumbled out. “What happened?” I asked, feeling between my thighs. “Why am I soaked down here? Why’s the bed so wet?” 

Dave laughed.

"I guess you’ve never squirted before.”

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments