Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While I sat at my desk, I couldn't prevent the thoughts that pervaded my consciousness. Would I go? Should I go? What did I think would happen? Needless to say, I was conflicted as 1:30 PM approached.

The more I thought about it, the harder my cock got. It was 1:20 PM, decision time! 

Men should never make a decision sporting a raging hard-on. It overrides all rational cognitive thinking. Fuck it; I headed to the restroom.

Finding the restroom unoccupied at 1:29 PM, I took my usual spot, the last stall up against the wall. Sitting with my pants and underwear around my knees, I waited. My cock didn't want to wait and began to swell to a near-hard state.

Sitting there, time passed like I was a five-year-old child waiting for Christmas. I checked my phone, 1:33 PM.

Thinking to myself, "No sense wasting this restroom alone time," I began to stroke Mr. Willie.

Hearing the door open, my heart began to race; my skin got clammy; my palms dampened; my mouth watered; Mr. Willie stood at attention. False alarm, it was two guys. I heard them take their whizzes. I thought they both left, but one began washing his hands. 

It was 1:36 PM when those loafers from yesterday found their way in front of my stall.

Two soft taps, "Open up."

I unlatched the door, and in, he stepped.

He was wearing dark gray pinstripe slacks today with a white dress shirt. With me sitting, he still towered over me, I noticed that today's bulge was bigger than yesterday's. He must've been looking forward to this rendezvous.

Eagerly reaching for his bulge, I rubbed it. Damn, he was definitely hard already. He spread his legs a bit. My fingers went spasmodic while I fumbled with his belt, which made me feel like a teenager trying to unsnap a girl's bra for the first time.

Breathing, well, nearly panting, I pulled his pants and boxers down. It sprang out, all eight inches. He moved forward and began rubbing it all over my face. The tip spilled over my lips, and they unconsciously opened.

"Not yet, I want to tease you first."

Rubbing it lightly over my lips, a drop of precum oozed out. I could feel how hot it was on my cheeks, smell how aromatic it was under my nose, and see how thick it was over my eyes. I wanted it badly.

“Do you want it?”

“God, yes.”

“Play with my nuts while you suck it.”

Immediately, I took hold of his cum holders and slipped his hard cock into my mouth. I had been Pavlovianly salivating as soon as he stood in front of my stall, so deep-throating him was no problem.

I loved the way his cock felt in my mouth. The way it filled it up, and there was its musky taste, delicious, especially with that stream of precum he was oozing.

My fingers lightly strummed his balls and gently squeezed them to make them produce more cum. They were warm and heavy.

Alexia_Sweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexia_Sweety

Popping off his cock for a second, I asked, “Can I suck them?”

“Most definitely. Help yourself.”

I don’t know what had come over me, but I really needed to make this cock and its owner feel great.

My tongue lapped at his nuts, sucking one then the other into my mouth, where my tongue swirled over their surface coating them with my oral appreciation.

"I've got a meeting in fifteen minutes."

With his nuts thoroughly coated and slick with my saliva, they easily slipped between my fingers while I re-focused on that nice cock. My tongue lashed over its surface, licking it up and down the shaft and circling its bulbous head. Soon, I was rhythmically bobbing up and down on it in a near frantic motion. I wanted - no, needed - its release.

When his hips began pressing forward, I knew it was coming soon.

"Mmmm..."

Glancing up at his face, he had a serious but determined look.

"Cum in my mouth. I want it. Cum in my mouth." I begged.

His hands took hold of my face as he began fucking my mouth. Damn, that felt so good being a fuck toy for that beautiful cock.

He grunted, and pushed it deep into the back of my throat.

"Umpfff....ummm...yessss, Take it, bitch!"

His cock exploded with a huge load of cum down my throat. I gulped it down like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat banquet. Mr. Willie was oozing precum, which began dripping off my nuts. Fuck, this was so hot. I was so hot.

My tongue slithered over his head while I stroked the last few drops of cum from his cock.

"Tomorrow, same time."

"Yes, I'll be here waiting."

This continued as a daily event for a week. That day after he had finished, I asked, "What's your name?"

"Just call me a guy from work."

"So, no name?"

"I like it like this. There's no expectations other than getting off. Did you ever see the movie, 'The Last Tango in Paris'?"

"No."

"Well, the male lead meets a French woman, and they begin fucking. No names, just fucking and fucking. Every day at the same time, same place just like us... You're married, aren't you?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"It was just a hunch."

"Let me see your phone. Come on, unlock it. Give it here."

Unlocking my phone, I handed it over. I thought he was going to put his number in it or something.

"Is this your wife?" He turned my phone toward me.

He had gone to my photos. "Yes, why?"

"She's too pretty to be with you. Why does she stay?"

That was such an unusual question that I answered it.

"I'm a good husband, father and provider."

"Yeah, that must be it. Let’s go out to lunch on Friday. I'll have a treat for you."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments