Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

A couple weeks after our beach trip, Bo started bitching and moaning about going out of town again. He loved the feeling of being anonymous. He could be more himself, more effeminate, more the way he is when we’re alone without worrying about the wrong people seeing him.

At the beach, we were on our own in a foreign landscape, and that made all the difference.

I had started working on my dad about letting us go camping alone on the family’s property. And it had taken a full two weeks to wear him down even after getting my mom involved. But he finally agreed I was responsible enough to go camping without him.

Bo’s parents were fine with him going with me. They always seemed to trust me more than their own son. He had been camping with my family many times and our private campsite was secluded but safe.

We had to wait another two weeks before we could get three full days off together. They had to be in the middle of the week. But I thought that might be better since fewer people would be camping or hiking in the middle of the week. We’d only have to deal with locals if we encountered anyone at all.

The day before we were set to leave, my mom stopped at the store to get us food and other supplies. That meant we had groceries, batteries, water, new blankets, and anything else she thought we might need for a month in the wilderness.

I pulled into Bo’s driveway early Wednesday morning loaded with all the necessary camping equipment and food. I wanted to get started before it got too hot. I knew we’d probably have some work to do on the site before we could really settle down.

A while later, I turned onto an unmarked dirt road. My dad kept a fallen tree trunk right by the road to be used as a roadblock to the property. We rolled it to the side, pulled in, then rolled it back into place. “No Trespassing” signs were posted every thirty feet or so around the perimeter. There was a perfectly flat spot in a small peninsula jutting into the lake at the end of the nearly mile-long drive.

I could park just a few yards from the water right next to the campsite we’d used many times. My parents had bought the property with the aim of building a cabin on it someday in this spot. That hadn’t happened yet. So, it was still a perfect, secluded, private campsite.

All that made it a wonderful place for Bo and I to spend a few days alone in the woods swimming, lounging around, and playing with each other.

When we arrived, I backed into the site so we could sit in the back hatch of the Jeep and face the lake if we wanted.

No one had been up there in nearly a year. So, Bo and I cleared some brush and cut away some growth along the shoreline for an unimpeded view and easy access to the water. My dad always insisted on taking a machete, ax, and other tools every time we went up to clean up the site.

We found another fallen log and, with some effort, rolled and carried it to our lake access so we could use it as a seat or backrest by the lake.

We pitched our tent, re-dug the well-used fire pit, and hung up a couple sun shower bags.

It was several degrees cooler in the mountains than it had been at home even in the middle of August. But an hour of what amounted to yard work had us both sweating heavily. We were still dressed to protect ourselves from the rough brush. But as soon as we were satisfied with our private nudist camp, I stripped to nothing but my watch and an old pair of Vans. Bo followed suit and we walked through the sparse trees to the lake, kicked off our shoes, and headed straight out to chest-deep water.

I dove in and swam several yards farther out into the late morning sun. Bo was right behind me. The water was a bit colder than Bo’s pool. But it was tolerable until we could acclimate.

“This is really cool,” I said as we bobbed in the sun-bright water. “We’ve been up here dozens of times. But I’ve never been able to be completely naked and free.”

Bo pulled close to me and kissed me.

“What was that for?”

“It just felt right,” he said. “You seem so much in your element up here. I mean, I love that we spend so much time naked at home. And the beach was a lot of fun. But up here you’re just so manly and rugged and cute. I almost got hard watching you use that ax. I’m so glad we’ve discovered that we’re nudists – and friends with benefits.”

When we finally waded out of the lake, I looked behind me to see Bo’s thick cock nearly half-hard. It was capped by his thick brown hair.

We both started the summer shaving ourselves smooth like his competitive-swimmer older brother. But the previous week, Bo realized we would be starting school again soon. We both would have a gym class that required us to change and shower with other boys. That meant our clean-shaven pubes would be on display for all our classmates to see.

“Everybody knows we’re best friends,” Bo explained. “If we both show up shaved like porn stars, they’re going to get ideas about what we’ve been doing this summer.”

We started letting the hair above our dicks grow back. We still shaved our balls, shafts, and even back to our ass holes completely hairless. And we still took care of each other’s grooming. That made it fun.

“What are you excited about?” I asked as he walked out of the lake, nodding at his groin.

“I don’t know,” he shrugged, looking down. “Maybe watching your naked ass walk out of the water. Or, maybe it’s your cute little cock and balls when they’re cold and shriveled.”

I gave him a look as I grabbed a towel and dried my face and hair. In a few seconds, he caught up to me and our lips met for more than a minute.

I went to the Jeep to get drinks out of one of the coolers.

“I know,” I said as I walked away from my friend. “You love seeing me bouncing around limp. Right.”

We’d spent more than two months naked together almost every day and I still was unconvinced.

“Absolutely,” Bo said. “I love you looking all natural and relaxed. Your limp cock is cute as Hell. You don’t have to be hot and hard to be sexy.”

“You’re the gay one,” I gave in. “I don’t know what you see in boys. But I do like being the one you like to see.”

“I think you’re starting to understand what I see in boys,” Bo said.

“Huh?”

“Let me just say that I’m not sure there’s a completely straight guy in these woods,” he said. “There might be two gays here right now. I don’t know what you think we’ve been doing all summer. But you haven’t been doing it with a girl.”

“I know. I don’t know what I’m doing,” I admitted. “Why am I doing this stuff with you? I still like girls. I still think about girls and fantasize about girls.”

“You’re just bi,” Bo said. “It is possible to like boys and girls at the same time.”

“I don’t think I like boys,” I said. “I just like you. I mean, I’ve watched gay porn – out of curiosity. I’ve seen naked men. They don’t do anything for me. I’m not turned on at all by looking at a man. I can see that Bobby is good-looking with a body any guy – or girl – would want. But he doesn’t turn me on or make me want to do things. It’s just you. I like being with you. Don’t take this the wrong way, but looking at you naked doesn’t turn me on at all. But my body responds to the things you do and I want to do them back. I want to make you feel good.”

“Wow, thanks,” Bo said quietly, a stunned look on his face. “But, seriously, you’re like a unicorn or something.”

“A what?”

“You’re that rare guy who can love on another guy with no desire or interest in any other man no matter how hot they are,” he explained. “You really are doing it just for me even though you would be stigmatized if anyone knew what we were doing. That sounds like love to me.”

He suddenly sounded choked up.

“That’s an awfully big word for you. But I don’t know if I’d go that far. I mean, you’re my best friend and all.”

“It’s OK, Jim.” Bo was suddenly in my face. “I understand. And … I love you, too.”

“OK. What?”

He moved close and slid a hand up my arm to my shoulder.

“I love you, Jim,” he said. “I probably always have. I just didn’t know what it was.”

Our faces met and we kissed.

“This has gotten way too serious,” I said. “Let’s see if you can swim out as far as I can.”

We spent another hour in the water often far enough from shore that we could see the bend of our little peninsula. We played around, wrestled, groped, and splashed until we were holding each other close kissing deeply, our cocks growing in the cold water. Before long, we realized we were getting horny but also tired, hot, and hungry.

After a light lunch, we waded back into the water for what felt like another hour. I swam around the cove to see what was on the other side of the peninsula of our campsite.

When I swam back, Bo was sitting on our sleeping bag leaning against the log.

I saw him begin to stroke himself as he watched me wade in.

“What are you doing?” I asked, seeing him already half-hard. “If you start now, you’ll rub yourself raw by the time we leave.”

“You’re just so hot walking out of the water like some kind of god with the afternoon sun creating a halo around your tan muscles,” Bo said. “Something about your wet cock bouncing back and forth as you walk gets me hard. It’s so cute and sexy. Besides, we still have like an entire case of lube that you bought before the beach trip. It’ll take us another month to use all that.”

“Not the way you go through it,” I said.

I dried off and swung my leg over the log.

“I have an idea,” I said, facing my friend. “Face me.”

I moved close enough that our knees touched and started massaging my cock.

“Now what are you doing?” he said. “You were just scolding me about playing with myself without lube.”

As he watched, Bo slid his hands up my thighs. His own fat cock was visibly stiffening as he watched me play with myself.

“I’m going to keep it light so I don’t need lube,” I said. “I’m the daddy. Do as I say, not as I do.”

He quickly took over stroking and fingering my meat.

I reached out to work on his.

“Let me play, Daddy,” he said. “Just lean back and enjoy.”

He reached up with his free hand and brushed wet hair out of my face.

I moaned my approval as I fell back to lean on one elbow so I could watch.

“I’m all yours, Bo-Bo,” I sighed. “Always.”

Bo did exactly what I wanted. He used light pressure. But his strokes were faster and hit all the right spots. I was stiff and throbbing in minutes.

He leaned down and kissed up my chest to my mouth while he pulled and twisted my cock.

I jumped and twitched with his tongue in my mouth. He was almost there.

As he leaned over me, he stroked and jacked me to a grunting, panting orgasm spewing cum up my stomach and chest.

He let go and licked me off his hand as I lay back panting hoarsely.

I squeegeed the cum off my cock making my entire body jump and held my hand up to Bo so he could lick and suck it clean.

Then he leaned down and licked up the rest of my goo from my stomach to my chest, swallowing every drop.

He stopped and eyed me suspiciously for a second before dropping down to my groin. Before I knew what was happening, he licked a long path up the underside of my limp, cum-covered cock.

I gasped when I felt his hot, wet tongue on my meat. I squealed when his tongue hit my frenulum.

I’m sure my eyes were huge when he lifted up and looked at my face.

“I’m sorry,” he said immediately. “I just – . I’ve wanted to do that for so long.”

“It’s OK,” I panted. “It was – amazing.”

Bo stood up and went to the Jeep. I headed to the water.

By the time I had rinsed off again in the lake, the sun was going down. So, I started a fire with a store-bought log and we found food.

After sandwiches, we sat on our two-man sleeping bag and leaned against the log to face the lake ignoring our perfectly good tent. Bo got beers from the Jeep. We had brought a couple six-packs of his dad’s in one of the coolers.

We watched as the stars slowly became visible and began reflecting in the water.

Eventually, Bo’s hand found my limp dick and he played with it absently, not really trying to get me going again.

I slid down a little so I could lean back and Bo rolled onto his side to face me while he played.

In a few minutes, he started kissing my hip and worked his way up my ribs. His hand work was becoming more intentional the whole time.

My hand rubbed absently, languidly up and down his bare back.

“You’ve never said,” I started. “But are you good with where we’re at, what we do?”

“I love every minute with you,” Bo mumbled as his mouth moved over my body. “Every minute of this summer has been a fantasy. What are you talking about?”

“When I bought all that lube, Rob at the drugstore was asking me how far we’ve gone,” I explained. “I didn’t know if you wanted to do more.”

“I’ve been too wrapped up in the fun we’ve been having to think about anything else,” Bo said. “I mean, I’m jacking off and making out with the only crush I’ve ever had. What more could I ask for?”

“Really? You don’t watch gay porn and wish we were doing the stuff you see them do?”

“Well, of course, there’s more that two guys can do,” he said, leaning on his elbow. “But I don’t know how far you want to go. I don’t know what you’re ready for – or what I’m ready for, really.”

He looked up at my face.

“Why? What are you getting at? Are you worried about something? ‘Cause, you know, there’s no other prospects. It’s not like I’m crushing on anybody else. I’ve got my Precious.”

“No. I know that. That’s not what I’m thinking about at all,” I assured him. “I just don’t want you to feel like you’re missing out or we’re not moving fast enough or – something.”

“What did that guy say to you?”

“When I got the lube I asked him if we needed anything else for a long weekend alone. He asked if we were doing oral or anal yet.”

“God! I’m not thinking about anal yet,” Bo said. “That’s a whole other thing.”

“We’ve come pretty damn close,” I cut him off.

“I know. But I’m still a long way from going there. The little bit of playing that we do is all I’m interested in. A little rubbing, a little pressure. That’s all I want to do,” he said. “And that’s only because I know we’re both super clean with all the showers we take and the fact we wash each other.”

“It does feel really good,” I agreed.

“Besides, I don’t know how to do it without it being nasty,” Bo continued. “I mean, in the videos they’re always so clean and they pull out clean like there’s nothing in there. I need to know how they do that before I’m going to put my cock in anybody’s ass – even yours.”

“What about oral?” I asked. “You’re getting pretty close already. I mean, that lick a little while ago – .”

“I know. I’m sorry if I went too far – .”

“You didn’t go too far,” I assured him. “It felt – amazing! I’m glad you did it!”

“Really?” He popped up. “I’ve been worried about that ever since. I mean, I know you said it was OK. But I just – .”

“It was fine,” I said. “Don’t worry about it. But, still, what about going farther? I mean, I don’t know that I’d stop you ….”

“I don’t know. I mean, I want to. Obviously. I just –.” He thought for a few seconds. “I mean, I obviously like kissing you and jacking you off. And I love the taste of your cum.”

“You do?”

“Oh, yeah. It’s much better than mine.”

“If you say so. I think I like yours better.”

“But, anyway, I’m not sure about doing it,” Bo hesitated again. “I don’t know how. I mean, I watch people doing it. But I don’t know what they’re really doing. Is it just in and out? Are they really sucking the whole time? What are they doing with their tongues when it’s in their mouth?”

“So, the only reason you’re not sure about it is because you don’t know how?”

“I guess so. And I don’t know if you’re ready for that.”

“Bo-Bo, I’m ready for anything you want to try,” I said. “I don’t think you noticed. But I just said I wouldn’t stop you. Do you want to give it a shot?”

“Of course, I want to! But I want to do it right. I want to make sure it’s good – for both of us.”

“Well, you’ll never figure out how to do it until you actually put your mouth on a dick.”

“Are you saying you want me to give you a blowjob?” Bo’s eyes were enormous.

“I didn’t necessarily say that. I’m just offering my availability if you want to find out what it’s like or want a test subject for training purposes. I mean, how would I know if you’re doing anything wrong?”

“Is this the beer talking?”

“I’ve had one beer. It’s not talking,” I said. “I just thought you might want to try a blowjob. It’s kind of a gay thing. You’re gay. You’ve never given anybody a blowjob. I’m your friend with benefits. I like it when you lick me everywhere else. And, I really liked it when you licked my dick a little while ago. All the pieces are there.”

“Hell, yeah!” Bo’s voice carried over the water. “I mean, just to be clear, it’s not just a ‘gay thing.’”

“You’ve been trying very hard to prove to me that I’m at least a little gay,” I argued. “Now you’re going to bring up that sucking cock isn’t just a gay thing?”

RebeccaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaHoney

“Shut up!” Bo said, smiling. “Are you sure you want to do this? And you don’t that I don’t know what I’m doing?”

“Bo-Bo, do you want to suck my dick or not?”

Without another word, he moved around to a position between my legs on his knees. He had been stroking my cock the entire time and I was almost fully hard. His eyes were glassy in the firelight as he watched his right hand stroke my stiffening cock.

“Now, remember, I don’t know what I’m doing,” he warned, looking up at me. “I don’t know if it’ll be any good.”

“I’ve never had a blowjob before, Bo,” I reminded him. “Literally, anything you do tonight will be the best I’ve ever had. We’ve already established that neither of us knows anything about blowjobs. But you need to remember that I might not last very long. My dick’s never been in anything but a hand.”

“Daddy, I may cum myself just from doing it.”

“I just wish we had more light,” I said. “I really like watching you do stuff to me. And my first blowjob is something I definitely want to see!”

Bo jumped up and ran to the Jeep. He brought back two lanterns and positioned them on either side of my hips. They provided as much light as the lamps in his living room.

Bo crawled up over me and we kissed for a long time. I moaned when I felt his hard cock bobbing against mine. I reached down and held them together loosely.

“I like feeling our dicks touch,” I breathed into his mouth as he pulled away.

“Me too. And your hand holding mine,” he said as he kissed his way down my neck, chest, and stomach.

There was a trail of his saliva reflecting the lantern light leading to the base of my stiff, red cock.

He snaked his tongue around the base and then up the underside to the tip.

“Oh, God! Bo!”

When his tongue touched my frenulum I felt an electric shock through my entire body. And then he pushed the tip of his tongue into my urethra.

His tongue swirled around my head several times before it slid back down to the base of my shaft.

Holding my balls up with his hand, he licked over every inch of my sac before starting a long lick back up the underside of my shaft. But this time he opened his eyes and looked up at me staring.

He smiled and, when he reached the tip and made me jump again, he crawled up and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I felt his own stiff cock bang against mine.

“I thought you didn’t know how to do this?” I panted.

He kissed his way back down and repeated everything he’d just done. I was burning up and felt sweat pooling under my back.

“I really wish I could get a video of this,” I whispered.

“You want your phone?” Bo asked between licks.

“I don’t dare,” I said. “That’ll get out somehow. I don’t know how. But it will.”

“I don’t care. I’m going to want to jack off to this for months.”

He jumped up and ran off again, returning with my phone. I immediately started shooting our first blowjob for posterity.

Bo dropped back into position and swirled his tongue around my head over and over again before pushing my slick swollen head between his lips. He didn’t close down on it. But I felt my cock slide down the length of his tongue from my frenulum almost to the base.

He slid me back out just as slowly and repeated this over and over in a slow, sensual mouth fuck.

I couldn’t look away from the sight of my cock moving in and out of my best friend’s mouth. I caught my breath every time his tongue hit the wrinkles of my frenulum. I heard myself whimper a few times.

Suddenly, my entire cock disappeared inside his mouth. I moaned loudly at the feeling of being completely engulfed in a hot, wet mouth.

I slid the fingers of my free hand through his hair and held his head still. I never wanted my cock to leave his mouth.

He pulled up, but kept licking and swirling my head with his tongue. One hand started jacking my shaft up and down. The other held my balls.

He slid me back in and started wagging his tongue back and forth across the thick vein on the underside of my stiff meat.

“God! Bo-Bo!” I caught my breath and clenched my fingers in his hair.

My breathing was coming heavier and heavier. Long moans filled the night air.

Bo darted the tip of his tongue against my frenulum side to side like a punching bag. I gasped loudly, arched my back, and moaned. I was on fire.

I don’t know how many times he hit just the right spot. But I felt like I was having a seizure from all the jumping and twitching he forced out of me.

He switched to a fast up-and-down stroke with his mouth. My best friend was fucking my cock with his mouth and my entire body was throbbing.

“Bo!” I gasped. If I’d been able to breathe, I would have screamed. “Bo!”

I could feel a deep pulse moving from my stomach to my balls and through my cock. My back arched and my legs tensed without my conscious thought.

“Bo! Bo!” My head flew back and my eyes squinted shut so tightly it hurt.

I had to look when I felt his hand pumping furiously on my saliva-wet meat. He had released me and was watching, panting, while his hand was a blur on my sex.

I grunted loud enough to echo across the lake when I exploded through his fist high into the air above us.

After the first burst, Bo engulfed me again and the feeling of cumming in his hot mouth made me feel like I was going to cum again.

I kept throbbing and panting as he sucked and stroked. My back was locked in its arch just as my hand was clenched on the back of his bobbing head.

When I was finally able to relax, Bo was suckling my quickly shrinking cock. But every suck caused his tongue to hit my over-sensitive frenulum and I jumped at the electricity flashing through my body.

Finally, Bo released me and slowly crawled back up over me, licking every drop of cum he missed.

Suddenly I felt his own goo-covered cock brush over me.

I dropped my phone and reached down and found that he also had cum at some point. I squeezed off as much of his sperm as I could, making him jump in response. Then made a show of licking his juice off my hand as he hovered over my face watching and panting.

When my hand was clean, he fell onto my mouth. I licked his spit and my own cum off his chin and found more still coating the inside of his mouth.

After a long time of breathless kissing, Bo finally rolled off me and lay on the sleeping bag panting.

I still was panting myself when I walked to the Jeep to get us two more beers leaving a trail of cum and saliva dripping from my swinging cock. A minute later we sat staring at the shimmer of our fluids on our limp spent cocks.

We curled up together and slept heavily. We didn’t bother to move the sleeping bag into the tent. We just passed out in ecstasy until early morning sunlight and the sound of birds woke us.

Bo hugged me tightly.

“Last night was the best night of my life!” he mumbled into my neck. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

“Thank you,” I said just as he pulled back and kissed me. “You said you didn’t know anything about blowjobs. Where did all that stuff come from? That was amazing! You were like a porn star!”

“Something just came over me as soon as I felt your hard cock in my mouth,” he said. “I guess, I had just been subconsciously storing all the stuff I’d seen online and it came out all at once.”

“Well, whatever it was, that was the best night of my life, too,” I said. “You can do that to me anytime you want.”

“Good. Let’s eat something to get our strength back,” Bo said, pulling himself out of the sleeping bag. “Then I’m going to stand you up against a tree and try to deep-throat you.”

I discovered my phone lying next to us on the ground. I had completely forgotten about the video or turning it off. It was almost completely dead. So I plugged it into the Jeep.

After a couple protein drinks, we jumped in the lake for a little while. But Bo couldn’t wait. He groped and played with my cold, limp cock and balls in the lake while kissing my neck and shoulders. All I could think about was the feeling of his mouth on my dick.

Bo kissed me into the nearest tree when we walked out of the water. The bark was rough against my bare back. But I quickly forgot about that when he started massaging my withered cock and balls.

When I began to stiffen minutes later, Bo dropped to his knees in front of me.

Again, he swirled his tongue and licked the length of my shaft until I was rock hard and breathing heavily.

It looked and felt like he swallowed my entire cock, keeping his tongue against the underside the entire time.

He bobbed in and out against my groin for a couple minutes before pushing me all the way back to his throat again. As he sucked on me that deep, I could feel his tongue moving like a wave along my shaft and against my frenulum.

When I wasn’t having seizures from the jolt on my nerves, I was melting from the sheer pleasure of his mouth and tongue.

Then he pushed deeper and his nose was flattened against the short hairs on my abdomen. I felt my head bend downward in the back of his throat and instantly he gagged and pulled me out.

“Are you OK?!”

“Mm-hmm.” He caught his breath and dove on to me again.

He swallowed only about half the length of my shaft then, letting his tongue and hard suction bring me closer and closer.

Then he pushed all the way to my base again. He was able to hold it a second longer that time, long enough for a heartbeat or two I could feel in the very back of his tongue against my frenulum.

I jumped, arched my back, and gasped. I felt that in my balls.

He gagged slightly again and pulled back only as much as he needed to. He sucked a couple more times, then pushed me back into his throat.

This happened several more times until he didn’t gag anymore. But by then I was done.

My whole body was throbbing and convulsing. My abs were contracting and pulling my upper body down to fold over Bo’s head and shoulders. My legs were trembling so much I was glad I was leaning against the tree.

The pulsing moved through my balls and cock until I felt my cum moving.

“I’m cumming, Bo-Bo! I’m cumming!” I screamed.

This time he didn’t release me. He kept pumping me in and out of his head until the first blast hit the back of his throat. I could tell when it hit because his entire body was pushed back either by the force of my sperm or his reaction to the blast.

Bo kept bobbing and swallowing every drop I pumped into him, his fingers clenched into my ass cheeks.

When he finally let me go, we both were panting. His chin was again covered in cum and saliva.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, his face against my hip. My twitching, oozing, and dripping cock was pressed against his neck.

He stood up after a few minutes and I saw that his cock was dripping cum and already losing an erection I never saw. Just sucking, swallowing, and loving me not only made him hard, it made him cum without being touched.

Bo was more amazing than I ever imagined.

He stood up and I hugged and kissed him. My mind was racing.

“God, Bo-Bo! You’re a fucking porn star!” I panted before kissing him again.

Before I could think, I dropped to my knees and sucked his half-hard, cum-covered cock into my mouth and licked every drop of his runny cream off.

It felt strange. But the familiarity of the taste and texture of his cum made it feel right.

“Daddy!” Bo literally screamed.

He jumped and gasped loudly with every suck and every time my tongue slid across his wrinkled frenulum.

When all I could taste was his skin, I stood up.

Bo wrapped his arms around me and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

“You did not just do that!” he yelled when he finally came up for air.

“I didn’t know what else to do,” I said. “It just happened. Something just came over me. You really are some kind of Greek sex god, Bo-Bo.”

“God! Daddy! I love it when you lose control.” He kissed me again.

He kept repeating “Daddy” over and over as he covered my neck and shoulders with wet kisses.

When our breathing and excitement levels returned to normal, we spent half the day in the lake again.

After lunch, I decided I wanted to try to find the boundary markers for the property. My dad had told me they had recently had it surveyed again. So, there should be fresh flags all along the boundaries.

If nothing else, it was something mildly interesting to do and it gave us a reason to walk around in the woods naked. I thought Dad might ask me if I’d seen any of the markers, anyway.

The property was bigger than I thought. We found that it went all the way to the road from which we kept our distance. It took over an hour to find all the boundary markers. We followed the shoreline until we found the first marker flag. Then we just followed the path the surveyor had cut through the already sparse foliage. The trail they made was easy to follow and pretty safe for two naked boys. I had taken the machete with me to handle any brush we might need to get through. But I also used it to notch trees at each flag to help make the boundary a little more permanent.

By the time we made it back to camp, we were tired and clouds were blowing in. The temperature was dropping as the sunset quickly approached. We jumped in the lake for a few minutes to cool off and rinse off any sweat and other dirt we might have picked up in the woods.

We put together some dinner and moved the sleeping bag to an inflatable mattress in the back of the Jeep. Thursday night promised to be a little too chilly to sleep outside naked. But we had no intention of sleeping together any other way.

Even after dark, the fire kept us warm enough for an hour or so as we drank a few beers.

“What was that this morning?” Bo asked. “I wasn’t expecting you to put my cock in your mouth.”

“Neither was I,” I admitted. “Then again, I wasn’t expecting you to deep-throat me either. I never thought I’d touch another guy’s dick or jack him off or taste his cum or kiss him either. But here we are. With everything we’ve done this summer, with every new feeling I’ve had, I just did it. Don’t know why. It just felt like the thing to do. I wanted to give back, worship the great sex god Bo-Bo. Was it wrong? Am I –?”

“I’m just sixteen. I’m no expert,” Bo said. “But I don’t think anything you’ve done to me really makes you permanently gay. I know you’ve been worried about this all day. You’re still no more than bi. I know you didn’t stop liking girls today. I know everything we talked about at the beach is still true. As much as I wish you were, you aren’t really gay. You’re bi – even if you’re that. For all we know, after this summer, you’ll never want to touch another guy, even me. This could be some one-time experimentation.”

“I can’t imagine ever not wanting to be your friend,” I said.

“I didn’t say we wouldn’t be friends,” Bo corrected me. “We’ll always be friends even without the benefits.”

“I just –,” I thought out loud. “I never thought about doing that or any of the stuff we’ve been doing. I never considered I might be anything except straight.”

“I’ve been feeling what you’re feeling since we met,” Bo said. “We never consider we might be one of the different ones. And when we realize we are, it takes a hot minute to come to terms with it.”

“It’s just I thought I had a handle on all the other stuff,” I said.

“I know. It’s one thing to be a straight guy who jacks off with his friend out of curiosity,” Bo interpreted how I felt before I did. “It’s something else entirely to put another guy’s cock in your mouth. But it’s not like you actually sucked my cock. You just licked my cum off. I mean, you’ve been eating my cum all summer.”

“Exactly. I mean, how gay does this make me? I really am truly fine with you being gay. And you feel so good. But I don’t want to be gay. I’m probably OK with being bi, I guess. But I just don’t see myself as full-on gay.”

“Jim, you’re probably not full-on gay,” he said. “But, as much as you like being with me – and there’s no denying you like being with me, you are probably one hundred percent bisexual – at least, for right now. Like I said, you’ve been making out with me and eating my cum all summer. You aren’t entirely straight.”

“‘Bisexual for right now,’” I repeated. “Let’s finish off the beer and make the most of my bisexuality while it lasts, Bo-Bo.”

Bo brought the cooler out to the fire.

Four beers in, we were stroking each other under the stars.

“It’s getting cold,” I said. “We should get in the Jeep. The fire isn’t going to keep us warm enough unless we put clothes on.”

“That’s the last thing I want to do,” Bo said. “I wish we never had to wear clothes again.”

We climbed into the back of the Jeep. With the back seat down, the cargo area was just long enough for us to stretch out. With the front seats pushed all the way forward, we could sit up and watch the moonlight on the lake through the open hatch.

Before I could think, Bo was snuggled up beside me. I had one arm around him and he was fondling my cock under the blanket we finally agreed to use.

“I kind of hate that we have to go home tomorrow,” I said. “But there really isn’t much to do up here.”

“As much as I like being in the woods naked with you, it’s really pretty boring up here,” Bo finally admitted. “I mean, the only thing we can do is swim and have sex. And, don’t get me wrong, the sex has been life-changing! Literally! But we can do that at home, too, with internet and Netflix and hot showers.”

“I was thinking the same thing,” I agreed.

We kissed and caressed each other for a long time in the back of my Jeep. We’d had too much to drink and just wanted to go to sleep. So, we held each other tight all night. Even when one of us rolled over, we ended up tightly hugged together.

When we woke Friday morning, we both had raging hard-ons and kissed and caressed for a long time until that turned into a passionate masturbation session.

We jacked and kissed each other until we were breathless and cumming off the back of the Jeep.

Bo dropped to his knees and sucked my cock as it withered, pumping my life-giving sperm into his mouth.

After a quick swim in the lake, we showered off with our sun showers and soap. We finally got dressed, broke down the campsite and loaded up.

Before leaving, we walked to the shore for a last look across the lake. I put an arm around Bo’s shoulder and pulled him tight.

“I’m going to do everything I can to make sure this property stays in the family,” I said. “This will always be our spot.”

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments