Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chelsea is having a marvelous time on the island with her new friends. Her ex-boyfriend swears she'll be back in a couple of weeks. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Is he right it has Chelsea gotten used to her new life on the island with six handsome men and one hot woman?"

Chapter 11

Chelsea...It's The Eyes For Me

Everything seemed peaceful. The sound of birds singing was so melodic. I rested in the bright yellow hammock watching the leaves on the trees sway. The wind felt delightful on my skin. I chuckled to myself. I had sex with a woman and I actually liked it, oh God help me. Was I doing too much in the name of revenge?

And, Andre's dick was no joke though. I was still pulsating as I lay there trying to recoup my energy. I smiled again. My phone rang. I saw it was my girl again. I let it go to voice mail. She was cool and I appreciated her always trying to help me and Ashton patch things up but at the moment, I was enjoying myself. I was going to take advantage of the time away.

I heard the rustling of bushes and a voice, "Hola, hola," his baritone sounded. I looked up into his eyes. The eyes. As they say in the culture, "It's the eyes, for me."

I smiled as he stepped to the window and sat on the sill, "Hola, pretty lady."

"Hi Christian."

"How were the falls?" he asked. 

I couldn't help but blush.

He chuckled, "I love the falls too. It's a nice area of the island. You should let me show you the caves and the lagoon."

"I don't know about the cave but I can do the lagoon."

He laughed, "It's not very deep or scary."

"If you say so," I joked.

"Are you ready for movie night?"

"I'm hoping to recoup my strength by then. I just feel so lazy like I don't want to leave this spot."

"I can give you a massage. I'm good with my hands."

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He laughed, "Seriously, everyone loves my massages." He stepped into the area and helped me out of the hammock, "let me show you."

From the moment we stepped into the bedroom, I had this strange feeling that his dick was going to end up in my pussy. Even though he may have been trying to be cool I was dying to get a taste of him. I mean the eyes, sis. The eyes.

I took off my shirt and lay on my belly. He reached for some lotion I had sitting on the nightstand. He put some in his hands and then rubbed my shoulders. He did have nice strong hands. He worked the kinks in my upper back. I almost fell asleep until I felt his hand rubbing my lower back and then my ass. I turned and looked at him.

He smiled, "Just relax, you're tense everywhere."

He massaged my ass and then went down to my thighs. He rubbed and squeezed my muscles until I could no longer stand it. I rolled over and looked at him. He saw my big beautiful breasts. I saw his erection. It was hard to hide.

"I can leave if you want me to," he said. I knew he did not want to leave. He was rock-hard. And even though I was still tired, I had to see what he was working with. I was already past the point of no return. I summoned him with my finger.

He came closer to me. I pulled down his shorts. His sausage flopped out and curved to the left. I grabbed him and took him into my mouth. I loved hearing him moan as I pressed my full lips against his shaft. He knew what he stepped into the room for and I was about to make his knees buckle.

He had these nice muscular thighs that flexed without even trying as he stood there holding the sides of my face watching me suck him. I massaged his plums and never lost eye contact. I felt him getting weaker by the second, "Fuck," he said as he stepped back.

He quickly tugged at the shorts I wore and pulled them off; he buried his face into my treasure. He had a point to prove. From the moment he licked and sucked I knew I was going to be in trouble. He locked my thighs in position and pressed down on my belly. I couldn't squirm or inch away. Then he unleashed his tongue of fury. I swear I had never had my soul snatched the way Christian tasted me.

I had to push at his head to get him to stop. He grinned and wiped his chin before placing my right leg on his shoulder, my hand touched his toned chest. I watched him work his hips masterfully. He alternated his cadence from slow to medium tempo until I dug my nails into his back.

He grinned and pressed into me holding my legs back with his arms. He went slow while looking at me like he wanted me to know, he knew he was working my pussy right. His lips pressed onto mine and we kissed as his hips continued to rotate, thrust, and hold steady.

His stroke game was insane. It was like every time I got used to one thing, he'd switch it up and make me squeal. "Fuck Christian, oh fuck," I moaned repeatedly.

"Si, si, si, oh fuck, mami, I'm cumming... Argghh!" He pulled out of me and stroked over my belly until he erupted. He lay next to me. I looked at my belly covered in his sauce. I stood and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I returned and found him sleeping. I had to chuckle.

I lay next to him and took a nap as well.


Chapter 12

Ashton...Mind Yo Business, Lisa

Saturday night. I was dressed in my nice fitted pants that showed off my socks, a button-down shirt with a vest on top, and my black shoes. The doorbell sounded, and I walked over to open the door, there was my dude Mick this guy with Nigerian roots.

He stepped inside and looked around, "Where is my girl?" he asked. He had this thing where he liked to joke about Chelsea being his woman.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

I gave him a look, "Bruh, what I told you about that?"

"I'm just fucking with you."

I looked at myself in the mirror I had over the fireplace, "I thought I informed everyone that Chelsea and I are on a break right now."

"Oh, damn man—"

"Don't worry about it. She'll be back when I'm ready for her to come back. This is a game she likes to play. We've been through this before."

He inhaled sharply and shook his head, "Uh man, what if she doesn't come back?"

I laughed.

"I mean...would you be mad if—"

"Bruh!"

"Just asking. You ready?"

I grabbed my wallet and we headed out to the spot.

********

So. There we were two handsome men at the club. Of course, the ladies were pushing up on us. As I stood there talking to this pretty fair-skinned girl with hazel eyes when out of the corner of my eyes I saw trouble headed toward me like a runaway freight train. Oh shit, I thought, here we go.

She marched right up to me and pushed my shoulder making me move back a little, "Girl what's your problem?" I asked her. I don't believe in hitting women but she was about to get her little slim ass carted out of the club.

"What the fuck are you doing Ashton? When are you going to get your shit together?" she asked with nostrils flared and clapping her hand with each syllable. You would have thought I was her man the way she was acting.

"Look, Lisa, chill."

"Why are you out here all up in these raggedy bitches faces when my girl is out there somewhere crying and feeling bad?"

"She left. I didn't tell her to leave. Besides, why are you in my business anyway."

Everyone nearby watched and listened. One chick pulled out her phone and started recording. That's when I knew it was time to leave. I walked off and she followed me outside, "Ashton, I'm talking to you, wait."

My dude had caught up to us, "We out man, or what?"

"Yeah, let's get out of here."

"Hold on," she said with her hand on my chest before I could enter my friend's car. "Look, Ashton, you're making a mistake. I know Chelsea loves you. You're a good guy. You just have to change."

"What if I don't want to change? What if I like having the best of both worlds? You and I both know that Chelsea ain't going anywhere. In two weeks...she'll be back. Tell her I said hi, next time you see her." I winked, touched her chin, and then left.

********

I had already called the honey from the other night back over since Lisa had ruined my chances to leave with anyone at the club. I asked my friend Mick to stick around. We were chilling at my spot and having a few drinks when she showed up.

I had asked her to see if she could bring a friend but she said she wanted us both to herself. I was like shit, I ain't never done that before but why not. She walked in wearing this tight-ass dress. She wasn't wearing any panties or a bra.

"You gotta be the luckiest bastard I know," Mick said to me as he watched her pull off my pants and take every inch of me into her mouth. She waved Mick over and his pants were down. It was crazy watching her go from one to the other like she was in heaven.

Now as I said before, I don't kiss it or lick it, if we ain't in a relationship but Mick was all in. He picked her up and held her on his shoulders and went wild on her center. I stood by like damn dude, calm down but he made her skeet all over his face. Then he sat her on his dick and bounced her up and down. It had been a while since I knocked at anyone's back door. I felt like she wouldn't mind. He held her steady until I broke my way into her ass.

Simultaneously we held her up stroking. She could barely handle Mick by himself and when I got in there she yelped and whined until she fell into a blissful trance. Honey had a sweet moan going as she held onto us feeling all of our might in both holes.

Her legs flopped as we bounced her. Stroke after stroke, I got closer. I felt it building up. It was crazy how long we held her up bouncing her on our dicks. Mick got tired. He set her down. She started sucking his rod and I went for that wet center.

I stroked her pussy hard and fast. Her ass turned red from my slaps. As soon as I felt my shit tightened, I pulled out just in time to let flow onto her ass. I slapped her ass with my dick and walked away.

I went to the bathroom and when I got back, she was drinking Mick's cum. She wanted to stay over. I shook my head. But Mick offered to take her to his place.

I walked them to the door and locked it before going to my room. 

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments