Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter Three

"Katherine continues her exploration"

158
24 Comments 24
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you everyone for your continued encouragement. Writing this series has been a painstaking effort, and I appreciate all your comments and more importantly your patience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading this and if you like it please like and even favorite it. All comments are valued."

Kat led me into yet another room, this one ringed with sectional couches and a series of mats on the floor.   There were several groups interacting with one another – couples, some threesomes, and two couples who appeared to be swapping back and forth.  There were also people simply milling about or sitting and watching.

A woman sat nearby, staring intently at a couple copulating enthusiastically on the floor in front of her. Her legs were spread, her shaved cunt exposed, a wand pressed against her clit. Her skin was flushed, and she appeared to be edging herself as she watched the scene before her.

The couple were May-December; he the age of the woman on the couch, she perhaps half his age. His prowess was evident, his toned body slamming down on her repeatedly, each thrust forcing a grunt from the young woman’s mouth. Suddenly he gave her a light slap on the cheek, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her grunt turned to a scream, and she released, pushing him out and erupting like a geyser.  He responded by thrusting two fingers into her and pinching a nipple, twisting it hard until she ejected him again and pushed away, her body shivering and her eyes continuing to roll back in their sockets.

That was enough for the woman on the couch. Her back arched, and she pressed the wand more firmly down against her clit. Without stopping to consider, I instinctively leaned down and took her elongated nipple into my mouth. My tongue traced lazy circles around it, and I felt her body grow rigid. Her free hand found the back of my head and she gasped as she began to convulse. She rode spasm after spasm as my teeth grazed across her hardness. I had to fight the urge to reach between my legs and release my own pent-up desire.

As she slowly rode the back side of the wave, she placed her toy aside and I moved to kneel between her still-parted thighs. I glanced up and took her in. Toned, pale beneath the soft crimson hue imbued by her arousal. Tastefully enhanced breasts. No ink. Her face was that of a cover girl aging gracefully into early middle age.

Her musky smell was intoxicating. I glanced at the feast before me. Her lips were engorged, the nub of her clit peeking out from its folds, beckoning my tongue. Once again, instinct took over. I kissed, licked, and gently sucked, gauging her reactions, and adjusting accordingly. The taste of her thrilled me, and I wondered who and what had been inside her that evening. The thought drove me wild, and I attacked her with everything my inexperienced mouth could muster. She rewarded me by pushing up against me, an “oh god!” erupting from her lips as she came again.

I knelt upright and leaned in for a kiss, wanting to share the nectar of her arousal with her. She greedily accepted my tongue as our mouths mashed against one another.  I pressed forward, not wanting to break the intimacy between us when I was suddenly aware of hands on my ass. Somewhat startled, I broke off the embrace and glanced behind me. The man from the floor knelt upright, his cock so rigid it looked like it would burst its skin, still glistening with the juices of his young lover, who had disappeared.

He looked at me hungrily. I was frozen by indecision. Sex with yet another woman felt like only a mild form of betrayal. Yes, I’d already allowed a man who wasn’t my husband into my body, but that could be chalked up to a crime of passion. A voice inside me said slow down, or even walk away. And yet, this man was beautiful, and his cock was throbbing with a desire that made me feel like a real woman, something I hadn’t felt in a very long time. I was here, the time was ripe.

As we said back in Latin class, carpe diem.

I locked eyes with him, and then he glanced away, toward the woman. The briefest flicker of silent communication – wife? At the very least, lover. His eyes quickly returned to lock with mine, desire now giving way to inquiry. Another moment of truth. I glanced down one more time to take in that glorious, glistening cock. The slightest involuntary nod gave me away, and I turned back toward the woman, my submissive position inviting him forward.

My tongue found her slit again as his cock pressed against my opening. Another brief flash of hesitation and guilt was banished as his rod penetrated me easily despite its girth, my almost flood-like wetness lubricating his entry. His head pressed against my cervix, and I let out a gasp. He held it there while I continued to lick up and down his partner’s slit. This felt good. This felt right.

He began to move, his strokes long and slow, his withdrawal from me nearly complete on each cycle, only to be followed by a stretching of my walls that sent shivers through my entire being. Gradually, slow and gentle became fast and violent. His thighs slapped against the backs of mine, and with each thrust, I thought he would split me in two. There was urgency in his fucking; having finished off the young woman without gaining his own reward I sensed his desperate need to achieve his own release. I couldn’t focus on the pussy before me any longer. There was only that beautiful cock deep inside my greedy cunt.

His partner leaned forward, tipped my head upward, and kissed me deeply. Breaking free, she whispered, her breath hot on my ear.

“He wants to cum with you.”

Her words flattered me more than she could know. To be desired… I couldn’t describe the feeling. I could only utter the one obscenity that seemed natural.

“Fuccckkk!”

In my sex-induced daze, I was vaguely aware of her eyes flashing in his direction once more.  Another breath in my ear.  “May he?”

I didn’t need clarification. My whimper was my consent.

Another glance toward him. I felt his cock swell, a sign I was well familiar with from years in my marital bed.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhh!”

The roar emitting from him was pure animal. The first spurt was thrilling and frightening at the same time. Frightening because of its intensity and volume. My god, this man must have been saving up for a week. Thrilling because it was my pussy, my body, that caused it, and my womb into which he was emptying himself. Another brief glimpse of home, which only increased my arousal. My dirty self was taking over again, and as another spurt of this stranger’s seed splashed against the walls of my heretofore sacred space, I erupted in climax. The woman’s mouth found mine as I rode the long peak and slid down into the valley, the cock inside me continuing to pulse and shoot powerful jets of his fluid deep inside me until he had no more to give.

BellaLaurenth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaLaurenth

He withdrew, and fluid spilled out of me onto the floor. She leaned to the side, and as he stood and approached the couch, she lovingly cleaned his still-rigid organ, carefully licking off the combined juices of our sex. When she was satisfied that she had completed her task, she turned to me once more to offer her tongue in dance with mine, the glorious taste of us fresh and intoxicating.

“Thank you,” she whispered, and he leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

“Yes, thank you,” he added. “You were wonderful.”

I searched for something appropriate to say in response, but eloquence escaped me, and all I could offer was a weak, “No, it’s I who should be thanking you.”

I wanted to hold tight to and savor this moment, but, wary of the potential for awkwardness, I reluctantly stood and walked slowly away. A last glance over my shoulder showed them in a warm embrace, side by side on the couch. His cock was already hardening again.

I strolled aimlessly through the room, the goings-on around me not clearly in focus. It was only now that I realized Kat was nowhere to be seen. I was alone. Cum trickled down my thigh, a firm reminder that I had now crossed yet another threshold of infidelity. A palpable pang of guilt brought a tightness to my lower belly. At the same time, the cum continuing its slow path down my leg fed my desire.

The conflict inside me was intense. For so many months, my emotions had pointed to this night, to this very moment. The planning and anticipation had threatened to consume my thoughts, and the immediate lead-up had produced a powerful rush of adrenaline. The fight or flight decision had been wrestled with, and with conviction I had stepped out of the Uber and through the door.

Arguably, I had already experienced what I came for.  I had crossed many boundaries, violated the sanctity of my well-ordered world, taken a huge emotional risk. The reward had been an incredible series of experiences and a newfound sense of self. I was gradually learning to embrace in action the inner slut that had heretofore existed only in my imagination. Perhaps it would be best to pause here, I told myself, cherish what had happened tonight, and take some time to sort it all out.

And then I felt that trickle again. Old Katherine reacted with shame. New Katherine reacted with pride and defiance. Another crossroads. I paused, looked down at my body, now a vessel of sin. I half turned back toward the locker room. But only halfway, pausing again to let this fight between my conscience and my libido rage. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. As I did, the sensation of sticky liquid dripping out of me was unshakable.

I reached down, traced two fingers along my inner thigh until they were wet, and raised them to my lips. The salty tang was intoxicating. I knew then that I wanted to continue, needed to continue. I’d traveled too far, worked too hard, to cut this exploration short.

I turned back in my original direction and continued down the hallway, deeper into the abyss, drawn by a hunger that frightened and excited me. With each encounter, with each step, I was feeling gradually more comfortable, as if I were where I belonged. As I traveled past the rooms, the variety of activities gradually coming back into focus, my arousal grew. So many beautiful people, so little inhibition. Bodies twisted into gymnastic positions, toys and implements being used. Solos, couples, groups. Laughter, giggling, moaning, screaming. Filth streaming from mouths. The beautiful agony of orgasm after orgasm. Bodily fluids everywhere.

I was soaked, and I hadn’t even touched myself, or been touched. The sights, sounds, and smells were almost overwhelming. I lingered here and there, simply taking it all in, when out of nowhere I heard a familiar voice.

“Hey beautiful,” Kat beamed at me with a broad smile. She was arm in arm with a man who could only be described as edible. “How’s your evening going?”

“Oh hi,” I replied. “I wondered where you’d gotten to. I’m having fun.”

“You looked comfortable enough that I thought I’d let you go for a bit and see what else is going on, catch up with some friends.  You’re positively glowing.”

Her eyes swept up and down to take me in, pausing at my thighs.

“Oh my, what have we here,” she let out a little giggle and scooped up a little dollop of cum. She held her fingertip in front of her and asked seductively, “may I?’

I nodded. “Be my guest.”

She licked her fingertip clean with a soft “mmmmmm”, and then, somewhat embarrassed, said, “How rude of me.” She nodded toward her companion. “This is my friend Marek." She turned toward him. “This is my new friend Katherine. She’s visiting from out of town.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman,” he said to me. “I’m glad to hear you’re having a good time.”

“Likewise,” I replied. “The people here are so sexy, present company in particular.”

Kat gave me a little kiss on the cheek and tweaked my nipple playfully. “You’re too kind. Sorry to dash, but we have somewhere to be. Perhaps we’ll see you later?”

“Yes, perhaps. That would be nice.”

They turned and walked away, looking ever so alluring as they merged into the crowd and gradually out of sight.

Continuing down the corridor, I heard quite a bit of noise coming from the next room on the left. As I approached, I could see that it was rather more crowded than the others. There were people standing on the periphery and several groups on either the couches or the floor. There was a sign over the top of the entryway.

“The Gangbang Room”

As if drawn by a magnetic force, I approached the entrance.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments