Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vicarious Desire - Part 4

"In wanton sex with Lance and Dawn, Violet finds liberation. Series finale."

82
20 Comments 20
1.7k Views 1.7k
6.6k words 6.6k words

On Thursday, I was so anxious that I could barely concentrate on my work. I kept thinking about Lance, and of what he and Dawn might have in store for me tomorrow night. For all I knew, she had no interest whatsoever in meeting me. This was Lance's idea, after all. But he seemed confident she'd be eager to include me in their lovemaking, so I allowed myself to imagine kissing her, and then doing even more. The fantasy made my face so flushed that my boss asked if I was feverish.

When my father and I ate dinner that evening, I tried to keep a conversation between us going, but my mind wandered. "You're a million miles away, Violet!" he said. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd met someone."

The blush returned to my cheeks. Of course, I had met someone, and then I'd fucked him, but I couldn't tell my father that. So I simply said, "Don't be silly. I'm just a little tired."

Once I was alone in my bedroom, I sat in the chair by the open window. Lance's house was dark, and his car wasn't in the drive. It was going on nine, so I didn't think he was working this late. Maybe he was having a drink with friends. Or maybe he was on a date with yet another woman. 

When he arrived home a little before ten, I scurried away from the window. The last thing I wanted was for him to see me gazing out like a forlorn puppy waiting for her owner to return. Not bothering to close the blinds, I turned on the lamp and then began unbuttoning my blouse. All the while, I avoided looking out the window, but my ears strained to hear any sound coming from the house next door.

A little later, I was in bed and trying to read The Age of Innocence when I heard Lance call my name. Tossing the book aside, I hurried to the window. Lance stood at his own bedroom window, completely naked. A hungry moan escaped me at the sight of him. He didn't say another word. Instead, he only smiled before taking his cock in hand.

I watched, utterly transfixed, as he masturbated. It took only moments for me to grow wet, just as he quickly became fully erect. I ached to feel his entire length in my pussy, and it was all I could do not to lift my gown and rub my clit.

Lance let his head fall back; his lips parted while he continued stroking. I swore I could hear his low moans. Then he looked at me again, wearing that devilish grin. "Have you been thinking about me?" His voice was soft, drifting over to me in the quiet night.

I braced my palms against the windowsill so I could lean out even farther. "You know I have. And have you been thinking of me?"

"Nonstop," he confessed. "I can't wait to be inside you again!" 

I was about to strip naked as well, for the warmth of fierce arousal had spread over my skin. But before I could take off my gown, Lance released his cock. My mouth dropped open when he disappeared from the window. Though I hissed his name, he offered no reply as his room went dark.

"You goddamn tease!" I said, far louder than I should have.

I heard his soft laughter. "You'll learn patience before I'm through with you, sweet girl. Now, off to bed you go."

,

*****

I was a nervous wreck on Friday. When the evening finally arrived, I kept my window closed, along with the blinds, for I feared that looking out and seeing Dawn at Lance's house would make me even more anxious. Once I was sure my father had gone to bed, I hurried to finish getting ready. I'd already trimmed and filed my nails, as Lance had requested. Now, I changed into a royal blue sundress and a pair of sandals. The night outside was balmy, so I didn't need to worry about getting cold.

For the second time that week, I crept out of the house and made my way to Lance's. My heart was pounding so hard, it drowned out the sound of a light breeze drifting through the trees. Lance's door was unlocked, just as I knew it would be. I let myself inside, listening closely. When I heard his voice, I felt a mixture of trepidation and longing.

And then I heard hers. My eyes widened at the realization that she'd stayed to meet me, after all! Part of me had refused to believe she would. Swallowing hard, I strode down the hall toward Lance's bedroom doorway.

I stopped short when I saw them. In the lamplight, Lance sat on the edge of the bed, while Dawn lay stretched out beside him. He wore only his boxers, and she'd stripped down to her bra and panties, which were a lovely peach shade. I suddenly wished I had on something sexier beneath my dress than a plain white bra and underwear.

As soon as Lance saw me, his face broke into a smile. He quickly stood and made his way to me. "Sweetheart, I didn't hear you come in!" Cupping my face in his hands, he gave me one of those lingering kisses I loved. All the while, I could sense Dawn's gaze on us.

When Lance broke the kiss, he allowed his stare to roam over my body. "You look beautiful."

I beamed at his compliment, but before I could reply, he took my hand and drew me toward the bed. As Dawn sat up, I noticed the way her bra perfectly accentuated her voluptuous breasts. Her hair fell past her shoulders, and when she offered me a smile, her blue eyes brightened.

Lance was quick to make introductions. "Violet, this is Dawn. Dawn, Violet."

Dawn extended her hand, but when I tried to shake it, she merely laughed. "I think we're well past the need for that kind of formality, don't you?"

My face burned as I realized Lance had revealed to her that I'd watched them fuck. "I'm sorry," I stammered.

"No apologies. Not tonight." She looked me up and down, her expression betraying nothing of her thoughts. "Lance told me you're quite shy at first, but you're quick to open up."

Of course, I understood the double meaning her words held, and I had to avert my eyes. It was impossible to know if she was angry that I'd spied on her and Lance, or if she was merely toying with me.

When Dawn spoke again, her voice was softer. "There's no need to be so timid, Violet. Lance is right; you're beautiful."

I looked up at her, unable to hide my surprise. "So are you," I finally managed to say.

Her smile returned then. Perched on the bed's edge, she slowly opened her legs, and I sucked in a breath when I saw the damp spot at the crotch of her panties.

Lance stood behind me, his lips nuzzling my neck. "Doing okay, baby?" he whispered, and I quickly nodded. Dawn's smile widened to a grin while Lance cupped my breasts. Leaning back against him, I met Dawn's hot stare. A moan emerged from low in my throat when she slipped a hand between her thighs.

Lance's touch, and his lips on my skin, grew more demanding. Though I allowed him to take off my dress, I stiffened when he tugged at my panties. "I want you naked," he told me, his tone gentle but firm. Eventually, I yielded to him, as I always did.

Dawn must have noticed my discomfort, for she said, "I'll get naked, too." Her eyes held a playful gleam as she added, "Of course, it's nothing you haven't seen before."

I kept my stare fixed on her while Lance finished undressing me. She was right; I'd seen her tits numerous times before, but only from the safety of my room. Despite my nervousness, I started getting wet as soon as she removed her bra to reveal those gorgeous breasts, with their large pink areolas and hard nipples.

Once I stood completely nude, Lance caressed my bare skin. I tried to fold my arms over my breasts, but he grasped my wrists, preventing me from doing so. Dawn's eyes widened at the sight of the hickey Lance had left on my tit. Almost immediately, she was on her feet and approaching us.

"Lance, look what you did!" Her voice was full of feigned outrage.

He made a halfhearted attempt to appear regretful. "I got a little carried away."

"More than a little!" Dawn grazed her fingertips over my bruised flesh, merely brushing the side of my nipple. Even as I gasped, I ached for her touch. "He has to restrain himself when sucking my tits," she went on. "I can't have him marking me."

I found myself surprised that Dawn was already alluding to her marriage. She proved to be as perceptive as Lance in discerning my thoughts, for her smile was knowing while she regarded me.

"Lance says I can trust you with my secrets," she murmured. "That means you can trust me, too." When she leaned closer, I eagerly offered her my mouth for a kiss. Her lips were full and soft, sensually working to part my own so she could slide her tongue between them.

I heard Lance's lust-filled groan as he watched us. "It's wonderful to see my girls getting along so well!"

His words sent a delicious shiver through me, for I so wanted to be his girl.

And I wanted to be Dawn's.

Slowly, she withdrew from me, and I noticed her cheeks were flushed from arousal. She wove her fingers through Lance's hair, and then through mine. He and I readily allowed her to guide us to her mouth.

That first kiss the three of us shared was full of hunger, with our tongues moving together in a fervent caress. I still couldn't fully believe I was here in this room with them; it was all as surreal as a dream. But my body's response let me know I was very much awake, for I was now sopping wet and throbbing between my thighs. 

Lance sank to his knees, and I watched as he tugged down Dawn's panties with the same eagerness he'd shown in removing mine. She had a little bit of hair on her mound, but her outer lips were smooth. Slowly, teasingly, he slid the tip of his tongue between them, then began licking her clit.

"Fuck, yes!" Dawn breathed. Her grip on his hair was rough as she pressed his mouth firmly to her pussy. 

By this point, I was far too aroused to simply watch. Moving even closer to Dawn, I lowered my head so I could wrap my lips around her nipple. She was much gentler holding me to her breast than she was in pressing Lance's face between her legs.

"Oh, that feels so good, baby!" Dawn could have been talking to either me or Lance, or even both of us. It didn't really matter, because her words made us long to please her all the more. As I suckled her breast, Lance's fingers parted my pussy lips, seeking out my clit. With a mouthful of Dawn's tit, I moaned at his touch.

When Dawn pulled Lance's head back, I withdrew from her as well. It was strange to see Lance on his knees, his eyes full of yearning. He seemed so submissive at that moment.

"I want you both on the bed," Dawn told us. Then she grabbed my hand, drawing me along with her. Lance hurried to his feet, and as we followed Dawn's lead, it was as if she had the two of us on an invisible leash.

Dawn didn't release my hand. Instead, she turned it over in hers, examining my fingers with a smile. "You weren't lying about her having small hands!" she said to Lance.

I looked at him in confusion, but he only flashed a self-satisfied grin. Neither of them explained what the size of my hands had to do with anything, and I didn't have a chance to ask before Dawn pulled me onto the bed. Lance remained standing, giving us a moment to get comfortable. As Dawn kissed my neck, I met his stare. He wore that wicked grin I'd seen so many times before, and I noticed his erection tenting his boxers.

Dawn's lips moved lower until she reached my breast. Again, she caressed the mark Lance had left on my skin. "I'll be so careful with you," she whispered, and I sensed she meant far more than being gentle in sucking my tit.

But oh, she was so wonderfully gentle! I released a guttural moan as her tongue swirled over my nipple, and her fingers slipped between my thighs. Lance was clearly turned on by what he saw, for he rushed to take off his boxers. He gave his cock a few languid strokes before joining us on the bed.

My moans became cries when Dawn began rubbing my swollen clit. Now sitting next to me, Lance turned my face toward his, giving me a deceptively tender kiss. It was only when Dawn lay down, with her head resting on the pillow, that Lance assumed a more dominant role.

"Spread your legs wide, Dawn," he said in a husky voice. "Let us see that wet pussy."

She readily obeyed him, placing a leg on either side of us so we sat between them. With her body in such a lewd position, her outer lips were also spread apart, revealing her glistening inner folds. I stared at her cunt, eager to drink in every detail, while she played with her nipples.

Lance trailed his fingertips along my spine, then cupped his hand against the back of my neck. "You loved tasting her pussy on my cock, didn't you, Violet?" he asked quietly, but I knew Dawn could hear him. When I lowered my head in an attempt to hide my embarrassment, Lance gently grasped my hair to stop me. "Don't hide, baby." His lips were close to my ear. "Answer my question: did you enjoy tasting her pussy?"

His hold on me was loose enough so that I could nod. My eyes locked with Dawn's, and she offered a sexy smile.

"You want to taste her again, don't you?" Lance whispered.

I involuntarily tensed at his suggestion. "I've never done that before."

"There's only one way to learn, sweetheart." As he began guiding me downward with a firm hand, I didn't resist. "Just like you, she's greedy to have her clit licked and sucked right at the start. She doesn't need any sensual buildup."

Dawn pretended to pout. "You make me sound like a greedy whore!"

"Oh, you certainly can be!" Lance laughed. I allowed him to position me so I was on my knees, with my ass in the air and my face within inches of Dawn's cunt. I could smell her arousal now, and though I trembled with nervousness, I was desperate for a taste.

"Be a good girl and eat her pussy," Lance coaxed.

Moving even closer, I extended my tongue and gave Dawn's clit a tentative lick. She let out a needy moan, making it clear she wanted more. And I wanted more as well. When I dared to exert more pressure in stimulating her, she rested an encouraging hand on my head. Growing bolder, I circled my lips around her pearl, gently sucking as my tongue worked at an even more fervent pace.

"That's perfect!" Lance groaned. "You're getting her excited now!"

As if to confirm his words, Dawn rocked her hips. A sweet triumph surged through me when I realized I was succeeding in giving her pleasure. The knowledge served to heighten my own lust while vanquishing my insecurities.

"Ah fuck!" Dawn shrieked. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

I had to fight back a satisfied grin, for I was determined to continue what I'd begun. I wanted to keep my face between her thighs until I made her come. By the sounds of her cries, and the way she worked her pussy against my mouth, I sensed I'd be able to achieve my goal.

Lance moved to kneel behind me. I felt his palms caress my ass and give my cheeks a squeeze. And then I felt his cock at my entrance. I was so wet and ready for him! Yet he merely teased, prodding my opening with his tip until my greedy moans mingled with Dawn's.

"Such a lovely little slut," he said, his voice full of affection.

The moment he slid into me, my knees buckled, and he had to hold me upright. All the while, my tongue continued lashing Dawn's clit as I reveled in the smell and taste of her.

"Yes, yes, suck my clit!" she pleaded. "You've got me so close!"

Lance began fucking me with deep thrusts. Though I mewled from the bliss his cock gave me, I managed to keep my focus on driving Dawn closer to orgasm. Her quaking thighs let me know I had her right on the edge.

My eyes widened when she arched her back and released a low scream. Her shuddering was so powerful that I struggled to keep my mouth on her pussy, but I refused to stop until she couldn't bear any more. With a helpless whimper, she wriggled beyond my reach, and I looked up to find that her face, neck, and chest held a deep blush.

"Holy shit, you give good head!" she told me, still visibly shaking.

Now I did grin, and she grinned back before sitting up, her movements languid as she took her place at Lance's side. Just an hour ago, I would have been far too shy to allow her to witness our fucking, but at this point, it only served to excite me more.

"Ooh, her pussy's so tight around your dick!" Dawn breathed.

When Lance replied, his voice was thick with lust. "The first time we fucked, her tight little cunt almost made me shoot my load before I could pull out!"

Once again, I felt deliciously filthy, with my pussy on display and full of Lance's cock. "Harder!" I dared to beg.

"Oh, you want it harder?" he teased before telling Dawn, "I think you've been a bad influence on my sweet girl."

As Lance gave me just what I wanted, he grunted with each hard, deliberate thrust. My cries grew continually, and it wasn't long before I started shaking uncontrollably. Even now, I was amazed at the exquisite stimulation his fierce fucking gave me. He pumped his hips faster still, panting and groaning.

"Please!" I wailed.

"Let go, baby! Come for me!" Lance's voice held a clear note of desperation.

The realization that he was close and doing everything he could to hold back sent me spiraling into a full-body orgasm. He swore as my cunt spasmed all around his cock. For a moment, I thought he might erupt inside me.

When he finally pulled out, I collapsed on the bed, trying to recover. Dawn lay at my side, offering a sweet smile. I welcomed the tender kiss she planted on my mouth.

"Did Lance tell you about my fantasy?" she asked softly.

"He didn't tell me what it is, just that I could fulfill it for you."

Still catching his breath, Lance told Dawn, "I didn't want to overwhelm her before you two had even met."

Dawn kept her gaze fixed on my face as she stroked my hair. "That was smart. But Violet seems so eager to please, I think she'll be up for it."

Again, I felt that mixture of nervousness and confusion, but before I could ask what they meant, Dawn flashed a grin at Lance. "Hope you're not worn out," she told him, "because my pussy needs a pounding." Looking at me once more, she added, "And I want you to sit on my face."

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

My mouth dropped open in shock, and as I hurried to sit up, the excuses poured out of me in a rush. "But I'm really wet, and I haven't shaved, and..."

Lying flat on her back, Dawn grinned up at me. "I definitely want you wet, Violet. And I don't mind a hairy pussy. I shave because it's what my husband prefers."

Despite her assurances, I didn't think I could go through with it. Sensing the shyness threatening to overwhelm me, Lance drew me into his arms.

"Go on," he urged. "Straddle her face."

Even if I'd been able to refuse his gentle command, the kiss he gave me ensured my compliance. In a kind of daze, I placed a knee on either side of Dawn, my pussy directly above her face. I was positioned so I'd be able to see Lance as he was fucking her. Spread wide and exposed to her view, I felt incredibly vulnerable. I didn't know how I'd manage to relax and enjoy myself, as much as I wanted to.

Lance moved to kneel between Dawn's thighs. Though I remained nervous, my excitement reignited as he lifted her right leg so her ankle rested against his shoulder. I could easily sense his wild hunger, for all his gentleness vanished the moment he entered her.

Even as I winced at that first brutal thrust, I couldn't suppress my moan. Beneath me, Dawn moaned even louder before pulling me downward, and I gasped at the feel of her tongue sliding over my folds.

Lance grinned at my astonished expression. "You feel so dirty right now, don't you, Violet?" Already, he was fucking Dawn hard and fast, his skin damp with sweat.

"Yes!" I cried in answer to his question, and in response to Dawn licking my clit. My legs weakened a little as a hot surge of lust coursed through me. Again, I had to remind myself this wasn't a dream; I was actually here with the couple I'd watched and fantasized about from afar.

"And you fucking love it," he growled.

"God, yes!" My hips began moving of their own accord. Dawn worked with my rhythm, extending her tongue so she could keep stimulating me.

While Lance drove his cock into Dawn hard enough to make her tits bounce, she ate my pussy with unflagging enthusiasm. I was stunned to feel yet another orgasm building within me. With all of my senses inundated by pleasure, I had little ability to form a single rational thought. I could only surrender to my bliss, which intensified by the second.

When Lance massaged Dawn's clit with the pad of his thumb, she wailed beneath me. I knew that helplessness well, for I'd felt it while my face was between her thighs, and Lance's cock was buried inside my cunt. And I now felt it as my orgasm suddenly seized me. My muscles strained from the powerful contractions, and Dawn must have discerned them, because she held me fast.

My cries reverberated throughout the room and into the night beyond the open window. Even as Lance panted and groaned, he watched me with a rapt expression. I was still trembling, my climax just beginning to wane when Dawn reached her own. Lance threw his head back, his jaw tight, and I wondered how he could withstand her pussy spasming around his dick.

Somehow, he lasted, pulling out only after her orgasm subsided. His cock looked painfully hard, its tip a livid red, and I longed to bring him relief. Easing off of Dawn, I saw that her mouth and chin were coated with my juices. Lance moved to kneel at her side, lowering his head so he could lick at her lips. Then he beckoned to me, and I joined them for another kiss, tasting my pussy as well as Dawn's. It was sheer debauchery, what we were doing. But Lance was right: I loved it.

He smoothed her hair back from her face, his smile tender. "Are you ready?"

Dawn's face lit up at his question. "So ready!"

I couldn't hide my confusion when Lance looked at me. "And what about you, Violet? Are you ready to fulfill Dawn's fantasy?"

I knew I should ask just what her fantasy was. Instead, I merely nodded. Even then, I was well aware of how they could subtly bend me to their will. Though I'd never considered myself to be submissive, I derived an intense joy from yielding to their every desire.

As willing as I was, my confusion only deepened when Lance left the bed and retrieved a small bottle of lube from his nightstand drawer. Both Dawn and I got plenty wet, so I had no idea why lube would be necessary. He also picked up a neatly folded towel from the chair I'd sat in two nights ago. Dawn and I moved so he could spread the towel out on the bed. Then she lay upon it while reclining back against two pillows, so her upper body was elevated.

Again, Lance and I sat between her spread legs. I noticed that her folds were still flushed and swollen. When she pulled her outer lips apart invitingly, Lance began breathing a little faster.

"Slide two fingers inside me, Violet." Dawn's voice was a seductive purr I couldn't resist. After the powerful fucking Lance had given her, I was able to effortlessly do as she said.

I'd never derived much pleasure from fingering my own pussy, preferring to focus on my clit, so I wasn't sure what Dawn would most enjoy. I decided to gently thrust my index and middle fingers deeper while curling them upward. Dawn released a throaty moan, her eyes briefly closing as she basked in the sensation. I couldn't help but feel a rush of triumph, knowing I was making her feel so good.

Lance brushed his lips against my bare shoulder. "Add another finger, sweetheart."

I readily obeyed, and when Dawn rocked her hips, I dared to finger-fuck her a little more fervently. If this was her fantasy, I'd be happy to indulge it.

It was then that Lance asked to see my hand. I was reluctant to stop while Dawn was so clearly excited, but I withdrew from her without argument. Furrowing my brow, I watched as he applied lube to my fingers, which were already slick with Dawn's juices. He didn't stop there, however. Instead, he lubed up my hand all the way to the wrist.

Dawn didn't appear at all perplexed when he used the lube on her pussy as well. Whatever was happening, she seemed more than ready for it. Once Lance finished, he met my bewildered stare. His smile was gentle as he said, "Use all four fingers now."

My confusion quickly morphed into unease. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Dawn. When she whispered my name, I looked at her helplessly.

The need in her eyes was unmistakable. "Please," she begged. "More!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, I promise!"

Still, I remained frozen until Lance grasped my chin and made me look at him. "Do you trust me, Violet?"

"Yes," I immediately replied.

His gaze filled with tenderness as he regarded me. "And you know I'd never hurt Dawn, don't you?" After I nodded, he went on. "That's one of the reasons we want you to do this. She's asked me to, but I've refused out of fear that I'd hurt her. But you?" He took my hand and held it up to his own to illustrate the difference in size. "You're perfect."

Finally, I understood. Their admiration of my small, delicate hands, and Lance's request that I closely trim and file my nails... it was because Dawn wanted me to fist her.

"We'll be so careful," Lance assured me. "I'll talk you through it."

Lowering my head, I struggled with my indecision. Lance's cock remained rock-hard, and I noticed the strand of precum dangling from its tip. His need, and Dawn's, felt like a single force, fierce and undeniable. I wanted, so much, to be all they longed for.

I took a deep breath before nodding my assent, and Lance rewarded me with a kiss. "Good girl," he whispered against my lips.

Dawn raised her legs, keeping them aloft with her palms against the backs of her thighs. In this position, she was spread wide and fully exposed. Her face was full of an eagerness she made no attempt to conceal.

"Keep your fingers like this when you're easing inside her pussy, and also when you're withdrawing your hand." Lance showed me by tucking his thumb beneath his fingers, which he held close together. A nervous giggle escaped me as I mirrored his movements with my own hand, for we looked like we were about to play a game of hand shadow puppets. He grinned, too, which relaxed me a little more.

Turning to Dawn again, I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely! I've wanted this for so long, Violet."

My hand trembled slightly as I began sliding my fingers inside her. I started out at a glacially slow pace, all the while asking if she was okay.

"I'm so good!" she said. "Keep going." 

Dawn easily accepted my fingers and thumb all the way up to the knuckles. Then I encountered what felt like a narrowing. Of course, I knew it wasn't her pussy narrowing, but more of my hand filling her. I fixed my stare on her face, alert to any sign of pain.

She drew in a lungful of air and slowly released it before nodding. "I'm ready for more."

"Pressure's fine; pain isn't," Lance said, his voice quiet but firm. "Are you sure you want her to keep going?"

"I'm sure. It doesn't hurt," she promised us. "I'm just trying to relax so I don't tense up."

Lance massaged her clit with a fingertip. "Will that help you relax?" he murmured.

"Oh, yes!" Dawn replied with a moan.

She again asked me for more, and I moved so painstakingly that I broke into a fresh sweat. All at once, her body seemed to yield to my hand, enabling me to slip inside all the way to my wrist. I gasped at the sight, my eyes growing wide.

Beside me, Lance groaned. "My God, I think that's the hottest thing I've ever seen! Dawn, her hand's all the way inside you!"

"Oh, I feel it!" Her breathy voice sounded like a stranger's, and I noticed her gaze was a little unfocused. "Violet, the way you're filling and stretching my pussy..." A tremor coursed through her, so strong I felt it all around my hand. "Ah fuck, I love it!"

I grew weak with relief that she was actually enjoying this. I also found myself growing aroused, which took me completely by surprise, but I couldn't deny how powerful it was to explore the contours of Dawn's body in such an intimate manner. 

Lance's hand strayed to his cock as he said, "You can spread your fingers while you're deep inside her."

When I tentatively followed his suggestion, Dawn's eyes rolled. "Oh my God, it feels like you're touching every part of me!" She gave me a look filled with abject pleading. "Fuck my pussy, Violet! Please!"

I couldn't believe this beautiful, sexy woman was begging me, of all people, to fuck her.

"Use gentle thrusts," Lance instructed. I noticed he was breathing hard from his own excitement.

I started out with a slow, languid rhythm, remaining cautious, but Dawn's pretty features soon grew taut as the bliss overwhelmed her. Lance returned to rubbing her clit, which sent her into a frenzy.

"Don't stop! I'm gonna..." She squeezed her eyes shut, a guttural sound emerging from deep in her throat. I was breathing hard, too, my stare traveling from her face to her cunt. When I dared to move faster, she made a strange keening sound. Lance grinned down at her, clearly anticipating what was to come.

It was then that I felt Dawn's muscles try to clench around my hand as she succumbed to a fierce orgasm. Though her cries sounded pained, I knew better. One contraction followed another; I'd counted five when a stream of clear fluid gushed out of her. I yelped in surprise, terrified I'd hurt her somehow, but when I looked up at Lance, he appeared absolutely thrilled.

"You made her squirt, Violet! All my hard fucking has never done that."

My eyes widened at his words. Now I understood why he'd put a towel down! While my hand was still inside Dawn, she continued shuddering. Lance granted her a little mercy, his fingers slowing at her clit. I stared at her, utterly fascinated. I didn't know it was possible for someone to come so hard!

When Dawn finally slumped back against the pillows, orgasmic aftershocks rippled through her, making her shiver as if freezing cold. But her face was flushed and glistening with sweat. Taking another steadying breath, I put my fingers back in the position I'd started with, then slowly pulled out.

Once my hand was free of Dawn's pussy, she released a peal of laughter, seeming giddy. Lance and I exchanged grins. Then, he gently spread her outer lips far apart, his hot stare fixed on her stretched opening. I noticed his cock pulse at the sight, and I realized this wasn't only Dawn's fantasy.

She reached for both me and Lance, and the three of us shared another kiss. "That was so fucking intense!" she said. "Thank you, Violet."

I smiled, delighted I'd been able to satisfy her. "I enjoyed it, too." I was still a bit stunned at what we'd just done, but not enough to overlook Lance's erection. Nodding toward it, I told him, "We need to take care of you now."

A faint groan escaped his lips when I circled my fingers around his cock. "I'm so ready to come," he said, "but I need to confess that I have a fantasy of my own. Would you be willing to give it a try?" He flashed a wicked grin while waiting for my answer.

I returned his grin. "Oh, why the hell not?" At this point, I was up for almost anything.

Lance's eyes widened in feigned shock. "So I have succeeded in corrupting you!" Taking my hand, he led me from the bed. Dawn watched with a lazy smile while I stood before Lance, waiting for him to reveal what he wanted.

He kissed my mouth and neck, his hands all over me. "Would you suck my cock, sweetheart? You don't have to take me deep. Just focus on the tip, the way you did before."

Gazing up at him, I said, "I would love to."

Lance caressed my cheek. "Would you let me come in your mouth?"

"Of course," I replied without hesitation. Then I licked my lips to further illustrate my eagerness.

His smile was playful as he lifted an eyebrow. "But when I do, I don't want you to swallow."

I was a little confused by his request, yet I didn't question it. Instead, I sank to my knees before him. I could feel Dawn's stare on me when I took Lance's cock in my mouth.

He let out a pleasured groan, his hand resting on my head. "Ah, that's good, baby! Just like that!"

With genuine enthusiasm, I licked and sucked his tip while simultaneously stroking his shaft and fondling his balls. He went on murmuring words of encouragement, and when his self-control wavered so he thrust deeper between my lips, I readily accepted more of his dick.

"That's so fucking sexy!" I heard Dawn say.

I dared to give Lance's balls a gentle squeeze, which made him whimper. I sensed he was close, but instead of letting me continue, he wove his fingers through my hair and drew my head back.

"Stick out your tongue," he demanded.

I immediately complied, waiting as Lance took hold of his cock and started furiously stroking. "I love seeing you on your knees," he growled. "What a naughty slut you are!"

Before he'd finished speaking, the first powerful spurt of cum shot forth, some of it striking my lip. More quickly followed, forming a thick, salty pool on my extended tongue. Lance moaned at the sight, then called for Dawn. She climbed from the bed as he pulled me to my feet, reminding me not to swallow.

When Dawn stood at my side, Lance locked eyes with me and said, "Give her my cum, Violet."

I turned toward her, my tongue held out like an offering. She took my face in her hands, then wrapped her lips around my tongue so she could draw Lance's seed into her own mouth. I gasped at taking part in such an act, but when Dawn pressed her lips against mine, I welcomed the cum back into my mouth yet again.

Lance was practically panting while watching us. "Oh, my beautiful girls!"

Dawn and I finally swallowed, wiping at our lips and giggling. She and I shared another kiss, this one far more chaste, before she went to the bed and grabbed the damp towel. "I have first dibs on the bathroom," she told us. "I'm a mess!"

Lance and I watched her saunter out of the room. Then I turned back to him, and he held out his arms, inviting me into them. "Lie down with me for a few minutes," he said.

As we relaxed on the bed, I nestled into his embrace. I'd never been happier than I was at that moment, yet I had to ask, "After all we've done tonight, will you still want to see me again?"

"Of course, sweetheart!" He placed a finger beneath my chin, tilting my head upward so our stares met. "I wasn't lying when I said I've been thinking of you nonstop, and tonight's done nothing to change that. It's only made me want you more."

I couldn't hide my pleasure at his revelation. "So what next?"

Lance slipped a hand between my thighs. "Well," he said while rubbing my tender clit, "I think the next step should be you introducing me to your father so you don't have to sneak over here late at night."

"But..." My voice faltered into a moan at his touch. "Will you want me to come over just when Dawn is here, or maybe just when she isn't?"

With his uncanny intuition, Lance realized I was trying to work out the dynamics of this new relationship. "I want you to come over any time you wish to, Violet. We're not playing by a set of rules here." When I didn't speak, he went on, his tone gentle. "I don't have the best track record when it comes to monogamous relationships, and Dawn is never going to leave her husband. And you? Well, you're learning more about who you are and what you want. But in this room, the three of us can be free." His fingers grew more insistent in stimulating my clit. "Would you like that? To be free with us?"

All I could do was nod as I surrendered to pleasure. And to the man giving it to me.

"Such a good girl," he whispered. "Come for me."

Yet again, I readily submitted, for I now realized what he'd always hoped to show me in his tender, persuasive way: his desire was a reflection of my own.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments