Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim sat on the edge of his bed trying to think. Would this be just a wild goose chase, or would he find Lillian? But where does Delany fit in or, does he? Are these two separate incidences? Tim began to wonder if Sheriff Thompson had gotten any farther with his investigation of Delany. What has Thompson uncovered, if anything?

He finally decided the best move is to wait until morning. Then he could drop off Miss Emma’s computer then stop by Sheriff Thompson’s office. Maybe the Sheriff could drop a hint about anything he may have on Delany.

At nine-thirty the next morning, Tim was at the library. Miss Emma was just finishing checking in the books from the night drop.

“My Heavens, Tim. You’re up before breakfast.” Emma showed her surprise.

“Yes, I have several errands to run, and I wanted to get an early start. Your machine has extra memory, but Miss Thompson, you may want to request a new one. I’ve kept this little guy alive as long as I could. Next time, we may have to have a retirement party for him.

“Tim, Bless you. How much do I owe you?” Miss Emma was very grateful.

“When is your next patch of pecan cookies coming out of your oven?” Tim smiled at her.

“You will have them for the weekend. I promise.” Emma smiled a sweet smile at Tim.

Tim didn’t want to cut Miss Emma off. He enjoyed her happy attitude, and her stories about Medford’s past. But this morning, he wanted to get to the Sheriff’s office as soon as he could. Tim stopped at the bakery for doughnuts and coffee for him and the Sheriff. When he got there, he caught Thompson just opening for business.

“Good morning, Sheriff. I’m I your first customer?” Tim greeted him with a smile.

“I don’t know. What have you done?” The Sheriff returned the joviality.

The Sheriff knew why Tim was there. They talked in generalities for a while. Then Tim got down to business.

“Sheriff, is there any news about Lillian or Delany? Do you think that one is a part of the other?”

“I’m not sure, Tim. We can’t find Lillian, and we know that Delany embezzled a large amount from Crayton and Milligan. He has been doing it for quite some time. He had his secretary in on it. Promised her Belize, money, the world, you get my drift. That part has been handed over to the Feds. No one knows if Lillian is involved.”

“I saw Miss Thompson this morning, I returned a machine I worked on. I thought she may have heard something. I talked to Cynthia last night, but she hasn’t heard from Lillian.”

“Yes, I know,” Thompson said with a knowing smile.

Tim left the Sheriff’s office feeling better. He didn’t think Lillian would be in on Delany’s scheme, but why did she disappear? Lillian and Cynthia could be eccentric, but this was out of character for either of them. Tim decided to play his hunch.

Tim waited until late afternoon before he set out. He packed a sandwich and some munchies along with some sweet tea. He got in his car and headed for the back road from Overton to The Heights. The night was falling quicker than Tim wanted, so he slowed down. He hadn’t met another driver, so he didn’t worry about driving so slowly.

He brought his spotlight with him in case he ran out of light. His eyes scrutinized every inch of the left side of the road. He thought he had found what he wanted a couple of times but was disappointed. At long last he found what he was looking for. The sign. “O’Toole about 3 miles”.

Tim turned onto the brush-covered lane. It was dark, now, and the barely visible path was winding and overgrown. A few times, he almost went off the road into the overgrowth. Slowly and meticulously, Tim made his way to the clearing. He shut off his lights and just sat staring out his windshield.

It was a small village. Several buildings, one looked like an old saloon. He had no idea how old this village was. He could call Pat, but he didn’t want her involved. There were a few dimly lit windows. Most of the lights came from the saloon, but there wasn’t a vehicle to be found. Tim turned from the lane and parked toward the back of the saloon by the surrounding woods.

He left the car and started to sneak around. When he looked into the saloon, there were a few patrons. Men and women. But for some reason, it didn’t look as though anyone was with another person. Everyone was on their own. It seemed as though there was no communication between the patrons. Was this a weird sci-fi setup?

Two buildings looked like a four-family flat. He walked up to it, but the door was locked. He went around to the back of the building to find what appeared to be garage doors. All locked, no windows. Damn it.

Tim found a good-sized branch, it was still green so it wouldn’t break. He wedged it between a lock and a garage door. Eventually, he pried the lock from the door. He opened it just enough to squeeze through. Seven cars were parked in the space. Most of them had a good amount of dust on them.

Tim inspected each of them. He stopped to think about what he could do to find Lillian. Bingo. If the car was unlocked check to see if he smelled her perfume. A nineteen-forty-six beige Plymouth was a hit. But now to find Lillian.

There were two buildings with four apartments in each. Which one held his prize? He checked each apartment hoping to find her perfume. It looked hopeless. None of them gave the clue he needed. He decided to go to the saloon.

When he walked into the saloon, he was in luck. Everyone was dressed casually. No one stood out. He walked up to the bar. The bartender walked up to him and said nothing. “Beer,” Tim said. He walked away and brought Tim a beer.

“How much,” Tim asked. The old man just walked away so Tim left three dollars on the bar. He found a table basically in the shadows of the dim lights. He could watch everyone from there. Coming in or going out, they would be seen.

Tim had almost finished his first beer when he noticed a figure walking up to the bar. It had to be Lillian. He gulped the last of his beer and walked up to the bar and stood next to the female figure. The bartender set a beer in front of Tim and then turned to grab a bottle of wine. He poured the woman a glass.

“I didn’t know you liked white wine,” Tim said to no one.

The lady almost choked on her sip of wine and looked at Tim. It was Lillian. She looked at Tim almost in shock. She didn’t say a word. She picked up her glass, climbed the stairs to the upper floor, and walked into door number three.

Tim walked back to his table and drank his beer. He gave her enough time to make up her story. Then Tim climbed the stairs. When he got to door number three, he hesitated. Did he want to get in any deeper?

Tim slowly opened the door. Lillian was facing the door. He walked in and quietly closed the door behind him.

“Pour the wine and undress,” he was looking Lillian in her eyes. He didn’t want her to run.

Lillian did as she was told. She poured them a glass of wine and she stripped.

There was a small table with two chairs in the room. Tim motioned to Lillian to sit in one of the chairs. Then he sat down. They looked at each other waiting for Tim’s next directive.

“Lillian, talk to me. Are you in trouble, what the hell is going on? And don’t try to lie to me,” Tim demanded.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

“I’m scared.” Lillian was shaking.

“I can see that, Lillian. Give it up, now. I’ve gone through hell to keep you out of a situation.”

“I was almost a part of the situation if you are referring to Delany.” She said.

‘I am.”

“This is the truth. Fred Delany embezzled a lot of money from his work. He was almost caught because his secretary entered everything he did on his laptop. He promised her the moon and back. He found out about the laptop, but when the state looked at it there was nothing on it.”

Tim thought, oh shit, to himself.

“Even in high school, Delany had the hots for me. I hated who is was and what he stood for. He even tried to rape me in high school. But two guys heard the commotion and saved me. I wanted to file charges, but his family had too much political power.”

“He wanted me to go with him to Belize. I didn’t want anything to do with him. He was adamant. He said he would make me go with him. I thought he might have me kidnapped. So, I ran away and went into hiding. How DID you find me?”

“Let’s just say, I drank too much coffee one morning. I am calling Sheriff Thompson, and we are going to talk to him. No arguments, Lillian.” Tim was very stern with her.

Tim turned on his phone and turned off the GPS. Then he called Thompson.

“Sheriff. This is Tim. I have Lillian. She is safe and unharmed. But she is scared shitless. We need to talk to you, but not where we are. I am going to bring Lillian back with me. I will call you tomorrow in the morning to set up a meeting at my shop. Sheriff, she is scared to death.”

“Tim, how in the hell did you find her? Whatever you say as long as she is safe.” Thompson sounded truly relieved.

Tim ended the call, then turned to Lillian.

“This is what we’re going to do. I want you to get dressed. We are going to my place. No one will think of looking there. You were smart enough to turn your GPS off, so leave it off. We don’t need anyone else to find us. We’ll come back for the Plymouth. Now let’s get going.” Tim was not about to take no for an answer.

They got to Tim’s place about eleven-thirty that night. They went in through the back door. When they were settled, Tim asked Lillian if she was hungry. She said she was, so he made them a sandwich and gave her a beer. They sat on his bed in the back of the house. Lillian finally felt safe.

Tim gave Lillian one of his tee shirts. He told her he was going to shower and reminded her not to use her phone for any reason. She pouted and agreed.

Tim came out of the shower, Lillian was sitting on the edge of the bed in his tee shirt. It was too big for her. Tim smiled at the site, she smiled at his boxer shorts. Lillian pulled her tits out of the tee shirt through the sleeves and gave Tim a pouty look.

“See, it’s too big, and my tits fall out. I don’t want to wear it. I look stupid,” Lillian pouted.

“Take it off of me, please,” she pleaded.

Tim agreed and helped her remove the tee shirt. While Tim was helping, Lillian helped herself to his cock. She pulled it out of his boxers, and immediately sucked it into her mouth. Tim looked down and he saw his tee shirt hanging around Lillian’s neck, her hand massaging his balls and his cock deep in Lillian’s mouth.

He watched her head bob up and down on his shaft then grabbed a hand full of hair as she swallowed his cock to the hilt. He could feel her throat muscles trying to swallow it. He let her suck him for several seconds, then he pulled his cock from her mouth.

Lillian lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Tim crawled on top of her and slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy. He grabbed her tits and sucked and pulled them as far as they would stretch. Lillian was cooing and moaning with her approval. She was beginning to want more.

She rolled Tim over and sat on his cock. She was riding him and leaned over for him to suck her ample tits. Tim enjoyed her riding his cock and being able to suck her tits. He made sure she yelped when he would bite her nipples. When she sat up, her tits would bounce to her sliding up and down on his pulsing shaft.

Lilian looked down at Tim. Her breathing was heavy, and her face was flushed. She was getting ready to cum, but she wanted something different. Lillian began rocking back and forth on his cock. Her eye never left his. Her orgasm was building fast.

Lillian shoved a tit into Tim’s mouth and started pumping his cock as hard and fast as she could. She was panting and droplets from her exertion dripped onto Tim’s forehead. Lillian was grunting and groaning to her building orgasm. Tim slapped her ass cheeks. That was all Lillian needed. Her sex juices poured out of her and flooded Tim’s cock and balls.

Lillian continued to hump Tim through her orgasm. When she finished, she lay on Tim’s chest.

“I have put you through a lot. I just need to catch my breath. I want to give you everything,” Lillian panted.

When she had recovered a bit, Lillian sat up and pulled Tim’s cock out of her exhausted pussy. She guided it into her tight ass and slowly swallowed Tom’s cock into her bowels. Lillian sat on his cock and rested for a minute. Then she got her feet under her. Lillian was riding Tim’s cock pushing it deep into her ass. Lillian was moaning again, and Tim thought she might cum again.

Lillian rode up and down on Tim’s cock loving the feeling of him in her ass. Tim was laying on the bed enjoying the tight feeling of her ass and her muscles wrapped around his cock. She was pushing him to cum in her ass, and Tim was just about ready to splatter her bowels with cum

He rolled Lillian on her back and grabbed her legs. He stared into her eyes. Lillian knew he was in charge, and he would have his way. She could no longer control his cum. She knew Tim would grab her legs in his strong arms and plow his pulsing cock deep into her ass. She waited in anticipation.

Lillian looked up at Tim, with passion in her eyes. “Anyway, you want me.” Lillian was encouraging Tim to unload in her ass.

Tim was beyond stopping. He got to his knees and held her legs in a tight grip. Tim was pounding Lillian’s ass with long hard strokes. Every time she felt his balls smack her ass Lillian would moan. She loved his anal pounding. She held her tits and pulled them as she stared into Tim’s eyes. She was trying to seduce him, and he pounded in and out of her ass.

Tim was sweating from the exertion of his pounding. The droplets fell on Lillian’s stomach. She used her finger to scoop up the droplets and suck them off of her finger. Tim was pounding her harder. Lillian was sucking one tit and then the other.

That was all for Tim. He shot his cum as deep into Lillian’s ass as he could. He pounded and squirted into her ass until he had emptied his balls and had exhausted all of his strength. He collapsed on top of Lillian.

Lillian wrapped her legs around Tim’s waist to keep him shoved up her ass. She held him against her tits. His wet body felt so good against her damp flesh. She was getting a little arousal from the feelings.

“I love what you do to me Tim Ouster,” Lillian whispered into his ear.

“You are one hell of a lover Lillian Nottingham.” He panted into her ear.

Tim lay down next to Lillian. She pushed her warm ass against his body. He reached for her tit to caress it. Tim knew tomorrow could be rough. He was thankful that he and Lillian had the night together.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments