Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part Six)

"The old man deepthroats his favourite actress and fucks Kira once again."

18
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Originally written in German. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As always."

That was a successful start into the business week. On Wednesday, I had an appointment with my favorite actress. Several months had passed since our meeting in the Alps and I assumed that she would not return.

To my surprise, she called me one day, apologized for the long break and asked for a second appointment. I let her flounder a bit and gave her an appointment three weeks later. She even agreed to come to my office.

The doorbell rang punctually at two in the afternoon. She looked fantastic. Only on closer inspection could you see the dark circles under her light blue eyes. We drank coffee and chatted a bit. Then she cleared her throat.

"Mr. Möller, I have a request. Could you imagine sticking your penis deep down my throat and squirting the sperm directly into my food pipe? You know I don't like the taste of sperm. So when we first met, we settled for vaginal therapy."

I was taken aback. But could I deny this angelic person a wish?

"We can try it if you like," I said. "But some women have a strong gag reflex. Then it won't work."

"I practiced a little with my young lover. He's more voluptuously equipped than you, but I've been able to take his member three-quarters of the way in. From that perspective, it should work."

It did indeed work. I made myself comfortable on the sofa. She knelt on a cushion and purposefully took my cock in her hand and then in her mouth. Her big eyes looked at me expectantly. Only two or three centimeters were missing. Her throat offered a little resistance. I reached into her lovely curly blonde hair and pressed her head against my abdomen. She snapped her eyes wide open. Then my body excreted a very large amount of semen. Stream after stream landed directly in her gullet. I almost lost consciousness.

When I opened my eyes, she was dabbing her lips.

"You are extraordinary," she said.

"So are you," I pressed out.

As she left, she simply said, "Thank you." Then she spun around once more. "And, see you!"

I kept experiencing extraordinary things during those months. But this week stood out. Kira called. "Dr. Schneider told me to bring the rubber gloves and such over to you. Is that all right with you? When can I come?" She sounded chirpy.

"Friday afternoon would suit me. Does that work for you?"

At a little after four on Friday, the doorbell rang. Kira looked even more beautiful than usual. She wore a tummy-baring tank top and extremely short jeans that accentuated her endlessly long legs. Her wonderful eyes and her white teeth flashed.

She put the box on the table. "Can I offer you something to drink?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, with pleasure," she said

"Do you have any prosecco, perhaps? Otherwise, a water."

We sat down on the sofa and drank. "Can I ask you something?" she said, "Yes, please speak."

"Do you consider me attractive?"

I winced. In what direction was the conversation going? "Yes, but you know that yourself, that you are a good-looking woman."

"But I'm asking you personally."

"Yes, you are attractive." I concealed the fact that, until a few days ago, I had experienced her as arrogant and stuck-up.

"Is it normal for a twenty-five-year-old to be attracted to men who are significantly older?"

"Are you pulling my leg? You can hardly be referring to me."

"I have to elaborate a bit," she said. "My stepfather is in his fifties, math teacher, tall, slim, prominent chin. The girls at school adored him.

Shortly after my eighteenth birthday, my mother suddenly left him and has since been traveling the world with a multi-millionaire and his luxury yacht.

maturskilledd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maturskilledd

My stepfather has a nice little house with a garden and a swimming pool. 'You can live here as long as you like. You are like a daughter to me and I love you.'

"The following summer was very hot and sunny and I spent many afternoons at or in the pool. And I loved it when Michael joined me. He's an eye-catcher in his own right. Full hair, broad shoulders, toned stomach..."

"Please don't make fun of me," I said, a little annoyed.

"No, no, you misunderstand me. It's about something else. I've always been insecure about my appearance. At twelve, I was chubby and had thick glasses. The boys used to pick on me. That hurt me a lot. Now, at eighteen, the baby fat was gone and I usually wore contact lenses or else fancy glasses. But I was still very unsure what effect I had on men. I admit, I chose Michael as a test candidate without his knowledge. My bikinis became increasingly skimpy over the weeks. This did not escape his notice. 'Isn't that a bit revealing, my darling?' he asked me one day.

'Don't you like it?' I asked. He just raised his eyebrows, got up and got us some iced tea.

'Will you take some pictures of me?' I asked later. 'I want to ask my friends if the bikini is okay. Take your smartphone, please. Mine is upstairs in the room. You can send me the photos then.'"

She paused.

"A week or two later, I came home from the gym surprisingly earlier than usual. Michael was sitting in the dark living room, the TV on in the background. He had his penis in one hand, his smartphone in the other. He was looking at my bikini photos and jerking off to them.

Suddenly, he noticed my presence and jumped up.'Kira!!! Oh my God!'

I sat down next to him on the sofa. 'Can I have a look?' I asked, not waiting for an answer. His bulging glans shone in the semi-darkness. Without thinking, I bent over him. I got the big thing in my mouth with some difficulty. Michael stroked my hair and a little later squirted on my head. I ran into the kitchen then and spit the sperm into the sink."

Why was Kira telling me this? I had a raging hard-on.

"I can't compete with your stepfather," I said. "I'm short and fat and ugly."

She didn't argue - regrettably. "You have other qualities," she said. "When I was lying on the chair, my vagina filled to the brim with your cum, something strange happened. It tingled and I began to play with myself. When you and Dr. Schneider returned from your coffee break, my second orgasm was just subsiding. And when Dr. Schneider held up the cup with a questioning look I knew that, for the first time in my life, I would not spit but swallow. Your sperm mixed with my pussy juice, dear Mr. Möller."

We were silent for a while.

"It excited me insanely to be your training object. To be penetrated and pumped full of semen by you. To be used in the service of medicine."

"So now I would like to put in another training session. After all, you need to get to know and master the chair, the video camera, and the procedures well so there won't be any trouble with the Ministry."

The training session went off without a hitch. But instead of holding out for ten minutes after the insemination, Kira asked me to hand her one of those black dildo-like structures from the box. She inserted it into her vagina and pumped it up with a small inflator. Then she left the chair and checked everything again.

"Keeps tight!" she said happily. "I'll carry your sperm around for a few more hours. It will accompany me to the movies. I have a date with friends, so I'm afraid I have to go now."

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors