Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Happiness Ch. 5

"Double the options, double the fun"

175
20 Comments 20
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

When Henry returned home late Saturday afternoon from Brenda's, he was worn out.

"How was your hike?" his mother inquired.

"Uh, great. We are both worn out, though." Henry hoped to end the questioning soon before he was caught in a lie.

"Where'd you go, Henry?"

"Oh...ummm, up in the hills out of town." More like Brenda's twin peaks, not to mention the fertile valley between her legs. What an afternoon! I have a newfound love of hiking.

"Well, dinner will be ready soon. I bet you're starving from all that exercise. Did you have anything to eat?"

Yes. I had several helpings of teenage pussy and it was wonderful. "Just a snack. And, yes, I'm starving."

Henry excused himself and retreated to his bedroom to find a hiding place for his nine remaining condoms. The last thing he needed was for his mother to find his rubbers.

He also knew that Jodi would ask about Brenda. He had mentioned they were going to see each other again and she was elated that he was seeing someone his age. Even so, Henry figured that there was no need to reveal the true nature of their relationship even though Jodi had been the impetus behind his new-found success with women. Was it his imagination, or was Mrs. Fanelli, whose lawn he mowed, taking an interest in him? She was eyeballing him closely when he was mowing her lawn without a shirt on. She wasn't as hot as Mrs. Haas, but she did have a nice ass for a woman with two young kids. Decent boobs, too. Her thick raven hair hung midway down her back and he wondered if her pussy hair was as lush.

Henry sat on a yoga mat he had commandeered from his mother and proceeded to do forty situps before turning over and doing forty pushups. His new role as a neighborhood stud had provided an incentive to improve his body image. He figured if he was ripped, he'd be appreciated even more. As it was, he was in good physical shape, but if he planned on continuing with two hot women, and maybe more, he'd need to develop more stamina.

He stripped down to his boxers and hopped into the bathroom for a shower. While the water was warming, he posed naked in front of the bathroom mirror and admired himself. He WAS showing more muscle and his cock looked great, especially after he stroked it a few times. It stretched nearly to his knee after a few jerks of his hand. He turned and looked over his shoulder at his bum in the mirror and thought, Yeah, looking good, when the door suddenly opened and his mother gasped.

"Oh, oops. Sorry, Honey." She placed her hand over her eyes and quickly closed the door. "Sorry, Henry. I didn't realize you were in there. I didn't see anything."

But she had seen him and she couldn't believe what she had seen. His thick cock hung most of the way down his thigh. He's way bigger than his father. My goodness--my little boy is all grown up, she thought to herself. She smiled as she returned to the kitchen.

When Wednesday came, he was disappointed to learn that Jodi would be out of town for a couple of days and so there was no hurry to do his chores for her.

"The pool can wait. And so can the lawn. As for me, absence makes the heart grow fonder, not to mention other parts of me. I'll see you next week, Henry."

Henry hung around the house instead, practicing his guitar and hanging out in his bedroom. When he went into the kitchen for an afternoon snack, Mrs. Fanelli had stopped by to borrow some flour and she and his mother were at the kitchen table having a glass of iced tea. Before he entered, he heard them giggling and as he walked into the kitchen, his mother had her two hands a foot or so apart in a gesture of size. Laurene Fanelli had her hand to her mouth and a look of shock on her face.

"You can't be serious?" she asked incredulously. Then she saw Henry and suddenly hushed Henry's mom.

"Oh, hi, Honey. Laurene and I are having some iced tea. Would you like some?"

"Sure, but I'll get it. Sit still." Henry went to the fridge but noticed that his mom and her friend silently giggled as he walked by.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, Honey. We were just talking about how funny men are. You wouldn't understand." She winked at Laurene. "Aren't you going over to Jodi's today? It's Wednesday."

"Naw. She's gone for a couple of days so it can wait. I'll catch her next week."

"Say, Henry. If you have some spare time, Jim is out of town on business, and I need someone strong to put away some things in our attic if you are free. Can you spare an hour or so?"

"Sure. When is a good time?"

"How about in an hour or so? I need to finish here with your mom, but that should be plenty of time. Just come on around to the backyard. You'll have to excuse the house. It's a mess since we're doing some remodeling."

"OK. See you then."

Henry returned to his room with his tea and plopped on the bed. I wonder what that was about...all the giggling. They acted like they had some kind of secret.

Around 4 p.m. Henry walked down the street and into Laurene's backyard. The back door was open, but he knocked and called out to see if anyone was there.

"Mrs. Fanelli! It's me...Henry. Anyone home?"

"I'm back here...come on in and have a seat. I'll be right out." A voice came from the hallway where he suspected lay the bedrooms. Henry entered and sat in a chair with a view down a short hallway to the bedroom area of the house. The door at the end was open, and when he looked down there, he could see his neighbor putting on lipstick in front of her bathroom mirror.

Moments later, she walked into the kitchen.

"Hi, Honey. Thanks for helping out on short notice. Jim won't be home for a couple of days and I hate to have this stuff lying around when it should go in the attic. We have one of those fold-down ladders and I'm a little afraid to get on it. The kids are gone also. Sleepovers. So it's just you and me to do it."

"Happy to help. Show me the way."

"Well, believe it or not, the ladder is in the bedroom ceiling. Kind of stupid but that's where they put it. I'll show you."

Henry followed Mrs. Fanelli down the hall. He tried not to stare, but he couldn't avoid looking at her ass, nice and round and accented by a thin waist and a tight pair of slacks she hadn't been wearing earlier. Her thick black hair hung loosely down to the middle of her back, and for the first time, he noticed she had a nice set of hooters--not as big as Jodi's, but bigger than he had realized...not bad for an older woman.

Once in the bedroom, she closed the door behind him and explained.

"The ladder won't open with the door open. Don't worry, I won't attack you! I can just reach the cord if I get on the bed."

She slipped off her shoes and jumped up onto the bed to reach a thin rope hanging partway from the ceiling. Henry stared at her breasts as she stretched overhead. As she pulled the cord down, the ladder began to unfold from the ceiling, but she lost her balance and nearly fell off the bed.

Henry grabbed her around the waist to catch her as she let go of the rope, and they both tumbled to the bed.

"Oh, Honey. I'm so sorry. I should have let you do that for me. I'm such a klutz. Sorry. But thanks for saving me. You're my hero." And with that, she kissed him lightly on the lips.

Her face was only inches from Henry's and he could feel her breasts pushing into his chest and smell her perfumed scent. They both looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. And then Henry simply acted. He kissed her back. But this was no peck on the lips.

Instantly, Mrs. Fanelli opened her mouth and suddenly they were enmeshed in each other's arms. Henry rolled on top of her and his hands went to her breasts, and then her ass. Laurene responded in kind, groping him until after a minute or so, she pushed him briefly away.

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry, Mrs. Fanelli. I couldn't help myself. Please forgive me. I don't know what came over me."

But she was breathing hard, and she did not look displeased. The words came tumbling out as she pleaded.

"Henry, Honey--I hoped something like this might happen. Don't feel bad. I need this. I need to see that big cock of yours, Sweetie. Will you do that for me? Nobody will ever know, I promise. When I heard how big you were, I just had to see for myself. My husband has a little dick, and our sex life is terrible."

As she spoke, she didn't wait for his approval. She grabbed Henry's belt buckle and unfastened it before unbuttoning the waistband and unzipping his fly. She reached inside his boxers and after fumbling for a few seconds, a shocked expression came over her. She struggled to pull his cock out into the open air, and when it finally appeared, she registered shock on her face.

“Oh my god! Henry, you are hung like a horse. Your mother was right. You don’t even fit in my hand. Oh, Honey, you have such a beautiful cock.”

When he heard this, Henry nearly died. His mother must have told Mrs. Fanelli about his penis. He tried to wrap his head around those implications, but right now Laurene Fanelli had his cock in her hand and unless he was crazy, he was likely going to be fucking her shortly. She had a look of desperation as she stared at his penis, which was getting harder and bigger by the second. It dwarfed her small hand.

"Mrs. Fanelli, I'm not sure we should be doing this. You're my mom's best friend."

"Oh, Henry, don't call me that. It sounds so formal and makes me feel old, Honey. Just call me Laurene, or even Laurie. But it's too late, Honey. I need this and I promise you that your mom will never know. It just slipped out of her about how big you are. She said it was an accident that she saw you and it was quite a shock. And now I know why."

She reached up and kissed Henry before whispering huskily, "Henry, I just have to feel this big thing inside me. You have no idea what a wonderful tool this is. I've always loved big cocks and when I heard about yours, I just couldn't help myself. That's why I invited you over...to seduce you. Am I a horrible old lady for taking advantage of you? I promise I'll make you feel good. I just need to feel something other than my limp-dick husband's idea of sex. My pussy is wet just thinking about this."

She kissed him again and then bent her neck and slipped her bright red lips over the bulbous head of his cock. Henry lay there amazed as she swirled her tongue around the head and shaft and then hollowed her cheeks and sucked. After a few seconds she removed her mouth, leaving a bright red ring around the shaft from her lipstick.

"Jim doesn't even like blowjobs. He says they are unnatural. He's content to just stick it in and shoot when he's not looking at gun magazines. I need more than that, and I bet you can deliver. No matter, just feeling this magnificent prick in my hand is worth the risk."

"But I don't have a condom!"

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

"No worries. I'm on the pill. No more kids for me. Two is enough, and they're not home until tomorrow."

As she spoke, she released Henry's cock and unbuttoned her blouse. Underneath she was wearing a black lacy bra and she removed it as well. When she threw it aside, Henry stared at her breasts. They were nice and round, not too large but capped by huge puffy nipples that looked like large pink Hershey kisses. They were lily white compared to a deep tan all around them. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast.

"Go ahead and feel them. Not too bad for an old lady, huh? I'm sure you've seen better and bigger, but mine are still nice." She raised her ass and after unbuttoning her waist on her slacks, slipped them off. Her legs were nicely tanned except near her groin where her thong panties showed the outline of her bathing suit.

"Would you mind helping me and slip my panties off for me? I have a surprise for you."

Henry reached up and slid the thin panties down her thighs and then off of her feet. Her groin area was like her breasts: untanned and pale, but there was also no matching black muff. Laurene Fanelli was shaved bare and her prominent clitoris was on full display. Her labia were also large, like two fleshy butterfly wings.

"I thought if I shaved, Jim might be more inclined to...well...you know: perform cunnilingus on me. But I guess he thinks it's too dirty. But now I like the feeling of a shaved pussy even though it gets no use these days."

Henry had been trained well by Jodi Haas. He was pretty sure that at this point, nothing could stop him from meeting her wishes, so he might as well do it correctly. As they kissed and writhed on the bed, Henry worked his pants down after first kicking off his shoes. As awkward as it was, he was able to shimmy out of his pants and his boxers and finally his t-shirt so that they were both naked. Then he worked his way down her body with kisses, stopping to suck on those big pink nipples, until he arrived at her hairless pussy.

"Would you mind if I ate you before we do anything more? I can't wait to taste you. Your pussy is beautiful. I've never seen a bald one up close."

He knew all the right things to say, and Laurene nearly fainted, first when he asked for permission and then when his lips found her clitoris.

"Oh, Honey. Jim never does this. Fuck, that feels so wonderful." She had his thick hair in both hands and ground her pelvis into Henry's face.

At the same time, Henry was licking, kissing, and sucking on her large clitoris and pussy lips, gently biting with his lips and inserting his tongue in her pussy. Laurene raised her knees and encouraged him with praise and dirty talk.

"God, your tongue in my cunt is driving me crazy. Oh shit, what are you doing, Honey? That is so nasty. My god, no one has ever done that to me. Oh, Henry, Henry, Henry. Yes, Sweetie. My god, you eat pussy so good. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, Honey. My goddd, right there."

Prompted by her instructions, Henry inserted first one and then another finger into her pussy and slid them in and out while he continued to nibble on her with his lips and tongue.

It seemed like only a few minutes to Henry and like an hour to Laurene, but she suddenly jerked and Henry felt a flood of pussy juice wash over his face. He'd felt a climax during cunnilingus with both Jodi and Brenda, but never anything like this. Mrs. Fanelli let loose a torrent as she writhed in what seemed like horrible pain but was actually intense pleasure. Colors and rockets were firing in her synapses, and her body jerked spasmodically in response. She screamed so loudly he was afraid the whole neighborhood would hear. Finally, she begged him to stop.

Henry wiped his face on the bedcover and slid up to kiss her. She faced the ceiling with closed eyes. She was still trying to catch her breath, and he wondered if she was going to recover. Finally, she turned to face him.

"Thank you, Henry. That was unbelievable. I don't know where you learned all that at such a young age, but I'm not complaining. I still need to feel you inside me, though. Can you do that for me?"

She reached down and stroked his thick shaft, but it needed little prompting. Henry responded by wedging himself between her legs and pushing her knees back toward her shoulders. She craned her neck to watch as he gripped the shaft and rubbed the head against her fleshy opening, still wet from her orgasm. Her large pussy lips draped each side of his glans. His cock looked way too big to fit in her tiny opening and she bit her lip in anticipation.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Oh, Honey, I'm more than ready. Let me see how much of this snake I can take."

And with that, Henry slowly pushed forward as inch by inch disappeared inside his mother's friend. When he was finally buried, she put her head back on the bed and took a deep breath.

"Oh shit, Henry. You are so big, Honey. Jesus, what a feeling this is. Nice and slow for a while, OK? Just let me get stretched out a bit. I bet you've heard that before. Ummm, yes, just like that. Slow, steady strokes. God, you're making me feel like a teenager and my first time all over again. Ohhh, be careful. Not too deep. Squeeze my tits, Honey. Yes, just like that. You are such a wonderful lover, Honey. I'd love to tell your mother how wonderful you are, but I guess this has to be our little secret, hmmm?"

Henry flinched at the reference to his mother. Jesus, she'd actually commented to Laurene about the size of his cock.

Laurene threw her arms around Henry and pulled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments