Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Identical Twins

"Part Two - Jill And Erica Become Intimate Sisters. Mom Learns She Has Twin Daughters"

96
18 Comments 18
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"."

I woke up early Thursday morning and looked at my sister sleeping soundly. Although completely naked, I didn’t look at her as a guy would. I looked at her as my twin sister. I got out of bed and slipped on my panties. I still had a bra on. I grabbed one of her robes. I went downstairs and made coffee. I brought her a cup.

Jill was awake and was sitting up, her beautiful breasts exposed. We sat and talked. We agreed that what we had done would be considered taboo, but we agreed it was it was something that made us closer. Neither of us felt guilty.

“So, Erica, what should you wear to the test on Saturday?”

“Good question. You wore a skirt and blouse for the first time. I could wear the same thing.”

“Yes. About half the girls wore skirts. The rest wore slacks or jeans. Would you be comfortable in a skirt?”

I thought about it. “I’m pretty used to wearing a skirt now, so I think so. Nothing sexy. You have a grey pleated knee-length skirt, don’t you?”

“Yes, and it has a cute matching jacket. You’d look great in that. Maybe with that black ribbed sweater we bought.”

“I think I should wear flats or low heels as well,” I said.

“Good idea. Practical,” Jill responded. “In fact, I have a pair of ballet flats that are too big for me. I’m sure they’ll fit you.”

“Jill, I think your plan is going to work. I’m comfortable being a girl now.” I hesitated. “I can’t believe I just said that.” I laughed out loud.

We both got dressed and did our makeup. I wanted to go out to breakfast. For the first time, I wore slacks. But they were pink.

We had a nice brunch at a local restaurant. As usual, people commented on what a beautiful set of twins we were.

When we got home, Jill decided that I needed another makeup lesson even though I was getting fairly proficient at it.

“I’m very proud of you, Erica. In a very short time, you’ve become a beautiful woman.” Jill smiled proudly.

Just then, her cell rang. “Oh hi, mom. Oh, really. Okay, we’ll see you then. Safe trip.”

Jill turned to me. “Mom changed her plan. She’ll be back tomorrow. Shit. So much for our plan.”

She had tears in her eyes.

“No way, Jill. We’ve worked too hard to get to this point. We’re doing this.”

“But how?”

“We need to figure that out, and quickly. I’m taking the test for you on Saturday. Let’s come up with a plan.”

“Oh, Erica. How are we going to do this?”

“I don’t think we can wait for Mom to come home on Friday afternoon and then try to explain what we planned. She might try to talk us out of it. I think we should present it as a fait accompli.”

What do you mean?” Jill asked.

“Tomorrow, just like every day this week, I’m going to do my makeup and get dressed as Erica. You are going to pick her up at the airport. On the way home, you will explain our plan for the test. I know this will be difficult. But it’s important to make the critical point that this is about you getting into the same school as me..”

“Are you sure you want Mom to know you like being a girl?”

“For now, I think it should only be about taking the test. I am still getting accustomed to cross-dressing. While I love it, I don’t think we need to overwhelm her.”

I explained that when Mom arrived, she would see me as your twin. And hopefully, she’d see our point.

ReneeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneeRose

“By me being dressed as you when she arrives, we hopefully will give her no choice but to support our plan.”

“So when I get home with Mom, you’ll be in a dress?” Jill asked.

“Well, I haven’t decided. Maybe a skirt and blouse.” We both laughed.

“We know she wants us to go to grad school together. I think, when she sees me, she’ll know it will work.”

“Erica, you’re a sweetheart.”

Jill smiled. “Let’s go to bed.”

“Together?” I asked shyly.

“Yes. With Mom back, I’m not sure when we’ll be in bed together again soon. Put on your nightie.“

After removing our makeup, we crawled in bed together.

“Oh, Erica, I hope your plan works. And I know this is crazy but I hope Mom accepts you as her daughter. I love having a sister.”

Jill pulled me towards her. We kissed. Little, soft kisses. One after the other.

I opened my mouth and licked her lips. Our tongues played. The kisses became deeper.

My clit was hard.

Jill whispered, “Have you ever done what is known as sixty-nine?”

“No. Have you?” I responded.

“No, But let’s try it.” Jill smiled.

I smiled back.

I got on my hands and knees and reversed my position. Lying on our sides, Jill lifted one leg, so my head rested on her inner thigh, between her legs. She did the same. She took my throbbing clit in her mouth. My mouth was near her labia. I licked them as they became progressively wet. I found her clit, and began circling it with my tongue. We both began writhing. Jill sucked hard while I buried my face in her. Suddenly, she stiffened and began shaking. My cock fell out of her mouth. “Oh, Erica. Oh my god. There. Suck on my clit. Chew it. Yes. Yes!”

She fell back. “Oh Erica, that was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. Did you enjoy eating my pussy?”

“I loved it.”

“I owe you now. Come up here and fuck my mouth.”

I turned around and straddled her face. I braced myself with my arms on the headboard. I shoved my clit into her waiting mouth. Jill shortly held my testicles while she sucked hard. I began fucking her warm, wet mouth. She gagged a couple of times but kept sucking.

“Oh Jill, here it comes.” She sucked harder.

I let out a soft scream as I shot my load into my sister’s mouth. A few more pumps and I was finished. I backed up.

Jill rose to her knees, facing me. She opened her mouth, showing a mouthful of my cum. Then she pulled me towards her and kissed me. Some of the jizz spilled into my mouth. Our tongues played with it. Then we both swallowed.

“Well, that was fun.” Jill giggled, “We better get some sleep. We’ve got an interesting day tomorrow.”

We fell asleep in each others’ arms.

When we awoke, I was pressed against her body. I immediately got hard. Jill stirred and pushed her ass against me. Without a word, Jill rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I quickly mounted he,r and she guided me into her. We kissed deeply as we moved in rhythm. We writhed together, slowly grinding into each other. I started driving my clit faster and faster. She had at least two orgasms while we fucked for over fifteen minutes. Having cum in her mouth the night before allowed me to go on longer.

“Jill, I’m going to cum.” I started to pull my throbbing clit out of her.

“Keep going,” she whispered. We kissed, and with a final shove, I let loose in her. We held each other tight as I filled my sister’s vagina with my semen.

“Don’t worry. I’m on the pill.” We both smiled as I pulled out.

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments