Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Mom: A Whole New World - Part Two

"A continuation of their first day as lovers"

86
5 Comments 5
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I took the opportunity of getting out of bed to slip into the bathroom and relieve myself. Mom hadn't put on any clothes so I saw no need to do so either. I looked with amazement at my groin and thighs, covered in dried cum and pussy juice.

This was indeed happening - I was fucking Mom.

When I got to the kitchen, Mom was putting together some sandwiches. I had to chuckle at the sight of her, nude, but now with her "Kiss the Cook" apron on. I hardly covered anything but made her look both naughty and sexy. I walked up to her and did as the apron asked - I kissed her, as softly and as romantically as I could. She returned the kiss and then placed her hand on my chest.

"Let me finish getting lunch ready," Mom said.

Mom turned back to the counter. I had a perfect view of her perfect ass. The thought occurred to me, I haven't had her from behind yet. Stroking my cock once or twice to get it a bit harder than it was, I stepped forward and placed my hands on her hips, pulling her back so I could get a decent angle to her pussy.

"We need to get you an apron that says Fuck the Cook," I said as the head of cock pressed against her pussy lips.

"I thought you were hungry," Mom said with a giggle.

"I am," I said as I pressed forward, getting my cockhead inside her.

"Wait," Mom said. "I'm too short for you get a straight shot into me. Grab that step stool so I can stand on that."

I did as she asked and the added height clearly helped. As Mom bent over the counter, she said, "I was hoping I'd get you inside me from behind."

"Well, here you go," I groaned as I sank myself deep into her cunt.

I started pumping right away. Mom moaned approvingly. The sight of her ass bouncing against me was incredible. I loved how it was not fat, but still jiggly. Grasping her hips, I increased my pace. Mom lifted up herself from the waist, her head against my shoulder.

"Kiss me again," she asked. "Play with my tits. I love when you touch them."

I lowered my head and kissed her lips as best as I could, with her increased breath and whimpering. I grasped both her breasts and held my mother's body against me as I enjoyed the sensation of my dick being fully within her. Just as I was thinking it would be difficult to hold out, Mom convulsed in a shuddering orgasm, so I had reason to fight to control my release. I came in her hard and fast, and then slowly lowered her body as I pulled out from her.

Her breath still a bit ragged, Mom asked with a slight smile, "Now, can I finish making lunch?"

"Sure," I said, adding with a grin, "I don't know what's taking you so long."

"Maybe my horny ass kid and his big dick," she said, the smile broadening.

I went over to the table and sat down at my usual place. Mom brought over the food and drinks. We both tore into the sandwiches without saying much. We both were starving.

Once I'd had my fill, I looked across at Mom and said, "Fuck, I love you."

Blushing, she simply responded, "I love you too, baby."

I wasn't sure about the question I wanted to ask but I figured that it was worth a try.

"Mom, can I ask you something? Something about what you said earlier."

"Sure. " It looked like she wasn't sure what I was referring to.

"You said that grandpa took your virginity. How...I mean, what's the story with that?"

Mom took a deep breath (which in and of itself is a magnificent sight) and paused a minute, staring down into her coffee cup for a long moment.

"Well," she said, "there's quite a story with that. As you know, my mother died when I was young, so it was just me and grandpa for along time. When I got to be your age, I began to notice a change in him. It wasn't a bad change, and for quite a while I couldn't figure it out. He seemed both attracted to me, and standoffish. Finally, my grandmother - grandpa's mom - took me aside. She explained that there was a tradition in our family, of parents and their kids becoming lovers. At least for some members of the family. She told me that she and her father had fucked for just a few months before he died. Still, she said it was the most wonderful experience of her life."

"Seriously? Damn, that's ... well, that starts to explain a lot."

"Yes," Mom said. "As it turns out, she and grandpa just never had the spark, even though her husband did have a relationship with grandpa's sister Ruthie for a few years. But she could tell that grandpa had it real bad for me."

NicolaBill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolaBill

"He has good taste," I replied.

Again, Mom blushed a bit. "You are a smooth talker, son." She continued, "So, with that information, grandpa and I could talk about it openly, and I was happy to give myself to him." She sighed. "It was such a wonderful time with him."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"You happened," Mom responded. When I was nineteen, I got pregnant with you."

"You were seeing Dad and still fucking grandpa?"

Again, the blushing appeared on Mom's cheeks. "Not exactly. Your father was a friend, but nothing more - until I found out I was carrying you."

"But who was ...." I started to ask the question, but then I knew the answer.

Mom nodded. "Yes, Sam, grandpa is your actual father."

"And Dad...?"

"Grandpa and I knew we had a problem in our small town, so I got your Dad to ask me out and then have sex with me. I kept the timing vague and he's never doubted that you are his. After that, Dad got a job here so we moved away from our hometown."

"Do you and grandpa still do it?"

"Not with him on the coast, but we've found time here and there over the years."

I sat there speechless. It had certainly been a day for revelations.

"So," I said after a few moments, "you're my mother - and my sister?"

"Half-sister," she corrected. Then added quietly, "But yeah."

My cock was quickly hardening again. "Fuck," I said, "could this day get any better?"

Mom sighed with relief. "So you don't have a problem with this?"

I stood up, my erection now in full view of her. "If I didn't have a problem fucking my mother, I sure as hell don't mind fucking my half-sister!"

Mom laughed. I pulled her to her feet and, placing my hands on her waist, I lifted her up and laid her back on the dining room table. "I'm going to fuck you in every room in the house, Mom."

With her voice quaking with emotion - both pride and lust, Mom said, "Yes, my boy. Take me wherever, however, you want."

And that is exactly what I did. I slid my cock into her, rocking the table as I thrust as deeply as I could, given the awkwardness due to the height of the table and the one wobbly leg. Still, I managed to get Mom off without cumming myself, so I lifted her up, keeping mist of my dick in her. I carried her to the living room and laid her back on the couch where I continued to fuck her. This time, I came when she did.

With the help of her talented mouth, I soon enough got hard again. As we worked our way back to my parents' bedroom, I managed to make Mom cum as she sat on top of the washing machine in the laundry room and as I entered her from behind against the wall in my bathroom. Finally, despite both of us being winded and growing tired, I carried Mom like a bride into my bedroom and laid her on to my bed.

It was at this point that I regretted only having a twin bed. Still, we managed to make love, Mom's petite body pinned under me. This time, there was no hurry, no animal rush, but only slow, gentle, romantic love-making. We knew this was the last stop on the house tour. Both of us were a little sore, and I was about spent. But we managed to keep going for nearly twenty minutes, as we whispered to one another our love and our gratitude for the life we now had. Mom managed to cum twice and I, finally, emptied another load into her soaked pussy.

Looking at the clock, we knew it was time to get cleaned up. Dad - I guess he was still Dad - would be home in a little over an hour.

"Sam, we need to shower," Mom said. As my face lit up, she added, "Alone, kiddo. We can't cut our time too close. Besides, I plan on keeping you home with me tomorrow. You still look awfully sick."

"Oh, cool," I said, adding, "and honestly I don't know if I could get it up again right now."

"You've done a wonderful job today, honey. I'm so proud of you. Now, go get your clothes from my bedroom floor. After you're done showering, just head back to bed here. I'll tell Dad you're sleeping."

"Sounds good, Mom," I said. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning already."

"So am I," she said with a smile. "And tomorrow, we will shower together, if you want. And, I'm going to teach you how to eat me out. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a grin, as I stood up. I helped Mom to her feet and we shared an intimate kiss.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you too, son," she replied.

Published 
Written by RussMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments