Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Bosom

"Finding comfort in Mommy's Bosom"

199
19 Comments 19
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story popped up out of no where while I was writing something. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it."

It had been about two months since Dad left with his new girlfriend to start their new life, which didn't include me. His new girlfriend was pregnant, and she was concerned that my presence in his life would divide his attention from the new baby.

During the last fight my parents had, he told her she was a fat pig, and that's why he couldn't love her anymore. He just wanted his last words to her to destroy any self-esteem she had remaining. He was a bastard, plain and simple, and I now hated him for what he'd done to our family.

Mom was far from fat. Yes, she was a little thick, but no different than the plus-sized model Ashley. What's her name? Sure, she had thick thighs and a round butt. There wasn't a spec of cellulite on her. She had gorgeous curves. Her large breasts and thin waist only accentuated her luscious ass. I loved the way it jiggles when she walks.

Over the last two months, I listened to my Mother weep every night. As her frustration over the situation built, her self-esteem shrank. It dawned on me that the impending birth of Dad's new demon spawn, as Mom calls it, was weighing heavily on her. After I was born, her doctor told her she couldn't have any more children. She confessed to me that may be the reason for his infidelity. I didn't believe that for a second. Dad was just a cheater.

Mom was a wreck by the third month. She was having trouble sleeping and started drinking heavily each night. It was disconcerting to watch her decline to the sullen woman that she is today. I wanted to help her, wanted to pull her out of this tailspin that she was in. Nightly, she would sit on the sofa in her bath or nightgown, with a bottle of wine next to her on the end table. She'd given up using a wine glass a month ago. Now she'd grab it by the neck and tip it back, glugging wine by the mouth full. By the time the bottle was half empty, she'd be weepy and start crying on my shoulder.

Another month went by, and Mom was getting worse. She'd stay up drinking til she couldn't keep her eyes open. I'd have to help Mom to bed so she wouldn't sleep on the sofa. Her large breasts pressed against me as I led her to her room, and they would jiggle around when she flopped onto the bed. This particular night, Mom was halfway through another bottle. She had laid her head on my lap, blankly watching the TV with little to no interest.

"You've been a real help to me since Dad left. Thank you for that," she said, shifting onto her back to look up at me.

"Is there anything you need or that I can do for you? I realize that you are going through this divorce, too."

I slid my hand over her shoulder and into her robe, cupping her breast.

"Can I touch your boobs?" I asked tentatively.

"Why would you want to touch them?" she scoffed. "They're just bags of fat, like your Dad said."

"No, they're not. They're beautiful, like you, Mom. It might comfort you feeling the touch of a man's hands," I said, trying to sound convincing.

Mom started to sit up, saying, "Sweetie, I'm flattered that you think I'm beautiful, but your Dad leaving just proves that I'm not. At least not to him anymore. If it will make you feel better, then go ahead and touch them."

She turned onto her back and took another long swig of wine. I slipped my hand back inside her robe, resting my hand on her boob. I cupped her right breast, squeezing it. It was much larger than my hand, both hands, actually. I kneaded her tit like a ball of dough. It amazed me to watch her nipple grow erect.

"Do you even know what that's doing, honey?" Mom asked, looking up at me.

"No, um, I mean, I've never actually done this before," I sheepishly replied.

"Sweetie, you gotta mix it up a little, you know, play with the nipple, give it a tweak. Don't just squeeze the boob like a stress ball," she chastised me.

I did as I was told and pinched her nipple.

"Ow!" Mom yelped. "Not that hard." she slapped my hand.

The more my hand played under her robe, the more exposed her breast had become, and soon I was looking at her bare titties. I was amazed at how large her areola was, and I circled them with my fingers and tweaked her nips. I wanted to play with them both and shifted positions so I was sitting cross-legged with her head fully in my lap. I could now freely investigate Mommy's bosom. I caressed both tits in unison, grazing both nipples with my fingers. I tweaked and twisted her nips; I pinched them gently, pulling up, lifting her boobs up from her chest. I'd give them a little shake, making them jiggle. Mom laughed,

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied with a smirk on my face.

"It is nice being touched like this," she said with a sigh.

Mom's breathing changed, becoming deep and rhythmic. She closed her eyes and let her head sink deeper into my lap. I could feel the tip of my erect penis pressing the back of her head.

"Mmm, that feels good," Mom moaned as she pressed her head down harder onto my lap.

I didn't know if she meant my hands or my cock pressing against her skull. Mom's robe had fallen aside, fully exposing both of Mom's breasts. Only the belt of her robe kept me from seeing her fully nude body. Mom inhaled deeply through her nostrils, taking in the sensual touch of my fingertips. She took another long pull from the wine bottle and set it on the floor next to her. Again, she moaned,

"Mmm, do you know what you're doing, aah to me?" She whispered to me.

Mom crossed her legs, hooking her ankles, squeezing her thighs together. Her hips began to undulate, and her toes curled. She held her breath as her body trembled,

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

"Ah, um, oh my god," she whimpered, and her body stiffened, then quivered in my hands.

I had just made my Mother cum by only playing with her nipples. I started to pull my hands away, but Mom grabbed my hands, holding them to her breasts until her climax waned. She smiled up at me when her eyes opened.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said, rolling to her front. "It did feel good to be touched by a man, be it an ever so young one."

It was then that she noticed what had been poking her in the back of the head.

"Oh my," she declared when she saw the massive bulge in my sleep shorts,

"It looks like you might need some comforting as well," she said as she reached for the waistband of my shorts.

I pushed her hands away, "Mom, what are you doing?"

I was embarrassed to have my Mother see my hard-on. It wasn't very big by my own judgment, only seven inches from the tip to the base of my balls. I was always timid about its size and hid myself whenever I was in the locker room at school. I don't remember where or when, but I had been teased about having a small dick at some point. I must have blocked the memory of who teased me, and the only thing I do remember is seeing a huge, half-erect dick staring me in the face after I'd been shoved to the floor. That memory had prevented me from dating or finding a girlfriend. I couldn't overcome the fear of being laughed at the first time a girl saw my dick.

"Relax, honey, I've seen it before, so there's no need to be bashful," Mom reassured me.

Her words were no council.

"It's not very big. I've been teased about its size before," I said, trying to cover my crotch to prevent her from seeing it.

"Sweetheart, it's OK. I would never laugh at you like that," she said as she pulled the waistband down.

Mom gasped as my throbbing cock came into view.

"Oh my," she gasped. "I'm sorry, honey. Whoever teased you about this was wrong. You have a big beautiful cock."

I covered my cock with my hands, trying to push it down between my legs.

"It was when I was younger, little I think. I don't remember who," I said defensively.

Mom pulled my hands away, saying, "Honey, you've got nothing to be ashamed about," she said, taking my cock in her hands.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sweetie, this is bigger than your Dad's cock. Bigger than most men that I've been," Mom stopped herself before saying too much. "Well, above average anyway. What you've got is a grower, not a shower. It's really thick as well," she said as she stroked my cock.

The touch of her hands sent electric shocks through my body. As her hand reached the tip of my cock, she would squeeze it and rub her thumb around the hood of my cock. Mom grabbed the base of my cock and placed her other hand directly on top of that other, leaving about two inches uncovered.

"Sweetie, by no means is this a small cock. You've been lied to," she said, leaning in to kiss the head of my dick.

"See how it takes both of Mommy's hands to hold it, and I can barely get my fingers around it," she said, squeezing my cock, forcing precum out the tip.

"Here," she said, "let Mommy help you like you helped me,"

Mom's hands felt better than any time that I had jerked off.

"Oh God," I moaned as she pumped my meat.

Mom rolled off the sofa, almost knocking over the bottle of wine. She set it on the end table, never missing a beat with her other hand. She knelt on the floor in front of me and asked me to face her. I spread my legs wide for her to fit between my knees.

"Baby, you have a beautiful penis. Any woman would be happy to have one as big as yours," she said, stroking me with both her hands.

Mom hung her face over my cock, and for a moment, I thought she was going to suck it. She dribbled spittle onto the tip of my dick, stroking it up and down the length of my shaft. Both hands stoked my cock, and as they reached the tip, she would crisscross her hands like she was wringing out a rag. The sensation was exquisite.

I watched in awe as my Mommy jerked me off. An intense wave surged through my balls, making them clench.

"Oh God! Here it comes," I gasped.

My cock blew like the Old Faithful Geyser. The first squirt shot straight up and landed smack dab on the head of my cock and Mom's hands. Before my second squirt, Mom said, "Oops." And covered the head with her mouth.

Her hands kept stroking vigorously, stopping at the base after every few strokes. Mom sucked the tip of my cock gently as she pumped the last few ropes of cum out of my cock.

"Oh my, how I've missed the taste," Mom said with a smack of her lips.

She kept squeezing my cock and licking its tip, extracting every drop.

"I needed this tonight, honey," she said, "Thank you. Now off to bed." Mom pointed to the stairs as she sinched up her robe. I started to protest, but she held up her hand, saying, "We've both had a cum, now it's time for bed before... Bed!" She stomped her foot on the ground.

I could do nothing but comply. I pulled up my shorts and headed upstairs. I didn't even know what time it was as I lay there in bed waiting to hear Mom climb the stairs, hoping to meet her in the hall. Thoughts of what had just transpired wallowed in my mind, causing my cock to grow hard again. I beat myself off thinking of Mommy's mouth on my cock. I drifted to sleep, covered in my own cum.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments