Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With Jeff And His Mom

"Jeff and I tag team his mom"

116
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story takes place shortly before My First Time with Beth. I wasn't sure if I was going to write it, but my friend Lynn convinced me to. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Yes, the Lynn from the story."

In high school senior year back in the eighties, I had a friend whose mom would buy us booze anytime we wanted, as long as we drank it at their house. I could tell from looking at her that she was an old barfly. She still had her looks, but her better days were behind her. His mom would pour herself a big glass of Jack Daniel's hand, Jeff the rest of the bottle, and send us to his room. One night, we decided to sit in the living room and drink with her.

Her name was Lynn, and she looked older than she really was. Shoulder-length brown dyed hair with greying roots. She had a nice figure with ample titties hidden under frumpy clothes and a jiggly ass that shook as she walked. I caught her undoing the top button of her blouse out of the corner of my eye. I pretended not to notice as I finished my drink. I looked at Jeff and asked if he was ready for another, and I saw her do it again. Jeff said to pour him one as he left the room to pee.

Lynn's tits just about poured out of her blouse as she leaned forward to pour us another drink. Lynn raised her eyes to meet mine as I stared down her shirt.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked with a devilish smile.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Please don't be," she said. "I'm flattered. It's been a while since anyone here checked me out like that. Look, you got my nips all hard."

We heard Jeff start to throw up in the bathroom, and Lynn went to check on him. It was getting late, and I wasn't sure I wanted to be left alone with his mom, so I grabbed my jacket to head home.

Lynn came back into the living room, saying, "Jeff's not used to hard liquor like you are. He's feeling a bit under the weather. Where do you think you're going?" she asked. "I'm definitely not letting you drive home. I'll make you a spot on the couch after I get Jeff to bed."

Lynn returned a few minutes later with a pillow and sheets as well as a pair of Jeff's gym shorts.

"Here you go. Maybe we should call it a night; you boys have school in the morning," she said, turning out the lights as she left.

I went to the bathroom to change, but the gym shorts must have been from when Jeff was in elementary school because they were way too small. My boxers would have to do. I turned out the lamp next to the couch and tried to sleep. The street lights prevented that.

About an hour or so later, I woke to someone sneaking down the stairs. I figured it was the horny old slut, and thought, what the hell. If she wanted to suck my cock, then fine. At my age, I wasn't about to pass up a blow job or a chance at sex.

I pretended to be asleep, and she pretended to believe my pretense, as she fished my dick out the top of my boxers. I could feel her breath on my exposed cock. Then, there was a warm wetness. It was awkward at first, and I figured that it had been a while since she'd sucked a cock too.

After a minute or two, things got better, and after some more sucking, I blew my load without warning. She gagged at the first spurt of cum, but she kept sucking and gulping. When I finished cumming, I rolled toward the back of the couch, turning my back to the room.

I woke early the next morning and left before either of them woke up. I did leave a note saying that I needed to go and change before school. I dreaded running into Jeff the next day and actually skipped out of the one class that we had together. He texted me asking if everything was okay. I replied that everything was fine. I wasn't feeling well, so I went home early. Everything seemed to be fine as the week went on, and he didn't know anything had happened between his mother and me. I figured no harm, no foul.

Later in the week, he asked if I wanted to come over again for the weekend. I went over on Friday night. Lynn had a case of beer and the remaining bottle of Jack Daniels if we wanted it. We drank in the living room with Lynn for most of the evening. Around eleven, Jeff wanted to go to his room and listen to music. We talked about the normal stuff guys our age talk about girls at school, which teachers we thought were hot, normal stuff.

The alcohol definitely affected my judgment because I mentioned that I thought his mom was hot. He hesitated for a minute, weighing what I had said before responding. "Yeah, she is pretty hot, even if she is my mom."

That's when he pulled out a box from under his bed filled with porn mags. Some of them immediately caught my eye. Family Affairs, Incest Stories, Taboo Tales. They were all incest magazines. I started reading some of the stories and couldn't believe how incredibly hot they were. I'd never thought about my sister or my mom in that way, but it opened the door to a whole new point of view. I hated my sister and my home life and couldn't wait until I moved out, but the thought of having sex with them intrigued me.

I admitted that I had a stash of porn of my own, but nothing to the extent of his collection. I asked if he'd be interested in trading some. I paged through one mag that had pages earmarked that was about a mom sucking her son's cock. Around midnight, we had polished off most of the case of beer, and we really felt the effects. I still wasn't drunk enough to agree to Jeff's suggestion of jack-off while reading the magazines.

"I'm wiped out. I'm going to crash," I responded. I was planning on sleeping on the couch again, but Jeff pulled out a sleeping bag for me to sleep in his room. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into the sleeping bag. I hoped that he would fall asleep and I'd go and return the favor to Lynn from the previous weekend, but Jeff put on a set of headphones and had the music up pretty loud. Regardless of the music, I tried to fall asleep.

As I lay there with my eyes closed, I felt Jeff pull my sleeping bag open. I sat bolt upright, yelling, "What the fuck!"

Just then, the door burst open, and Lynn fell face down into the room with her nightgown pulled up around her waist.

Lynn tried to say that she had heard the commotion and came to see what it was.

"Bullshit," I said. "He just tried to suck my cock, and you were peeking through the keyhole. Is this some game you two play? Get your friends drunk so you can suck cock, and your mom can get off watching?" I looked over at Lynn, who shrank at the rebuke. "Wait, that wasn't you last time. It was him. Jeff, I'm not gay."

"Neither am I. Um, I uh. I like the taste of cum," he admitted.

"So what do you do, let him fuck you and then have him eat you out?"

Lynn blushed as she nodded shyly.

"I'm okay with that," I said, looking at Jeff. "You want to taste my cum, but I'm letting you suck my cock. I have to draw the line somewhere." Looking at Lynn, I said, "How about I fuck you, and he can eat it out of you? How does that sound?"

They both nodded eagerly.

Jeff started to ask something, but I cut him off, knowing what he was going to ask.

"Your mom will suck your cock, and nothing is going inside my ass. Got it."

"Good, now that we have that figured out. Let's go to my room." Lynn pulled her nightgown over her head as she led the way to her room. That luscious ass of hers jiggled and got me hard before we even got to her room.

Lynn sat on the edge of her bed and waved me over with her finger. She pulled down my boxers and grabbed my hard cock as she sank to her knees in front of me. I could feel Jeff's glare burning into me as he watched. I glanced over at him as he licked his lips as he stared at my cock. He may not be gay, but he's definitely BI. I put my hands on Lynn's head and started to fuck her mouth for a minute or two. I pulled my cock out and motioned with my head to Jeff that it was his turn. Lynn looked up at me as she took her son's dick between her lips, sucking its length into the depths of her mouth. Lynn's head bobbed on Jeff's dick as she cupped the base of his shaft. Jeff grabbed a handful of Lynn's hair and groaned.

"Jeff, why don't you climb onto the bed?" I said, helping Lynn off her knees. "Jeff, on your back. Up by the headboard." I pointed to the bed between Jeff's legs. "Lynn, on your knees."

I climbed onto the bed at Lynn's backside, rubbing the head of my cock along her slippery slit. Lynn leaned into me, taking my cock into her cunt.

I grabbed her hips and buried my cock deep into her, and began to pump my meat into her slut hole. Lynn's head cocked back as I hammered my cock into her, making her groan. She lowered her head to her son's cock and began to suck it. From my angle, all I could see was her head bobbing up and down. I started pounding her cunt, making my balls bounce off of her pussy, making her moan.

Anngela_Tayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anngela_Tayson

Jeff grabbed his mom's hair, pulling her head up and down on his cock. Lynn came, making her sopping hole feel like a water bucket. I pushed my thumb into her drooling pussy, coating it with her goo, and then slipped it into her ass. I had thoughts of slipping my cock up it too, but I didn't think Jeff would want to eat it out of there. Lynn's head came up off of Jeff's cock, groaning, "Oh god. Yes!" as she came again.

I slammed my cock harder into Lynn's cunt. My thumb in her ass didn't do much to tighten Lynn's hole. So I reached a little farther down and pinched her pussy lips tighter around my cock. It must have done something for her because she came again. She pushed back on my cock, and covered my cock with her thick white juices. At about that same time, Jeff began to groan as well. "Ah god, Mommy. I'm cumming." he said as he blasted a load of jizz into his mom's mouth. When he finished cumming he let go of her hair and pivoted around to kiss his mother. No doubt he was gulping down his own cum out of her mouth.

Lynn turned her attention to me, "Having some testicle difficulty, are we?" she said with a chuckle. We laughed at her pun. She shooed Jeff out from under her and rolled onto her back. "Here. Try it this way," Lynn said, spreading her legs. I slipped my cock back into her, thinking to myself, At least I have her tits to play with.

Lynn told me to straddle her legs but keep my cock inside her pussy. I did what she said, and she tilted her hips, pushing her cunt up toward me. She clenched her cunt muscles or something that made her cunt feel tighter onto my shaft.

"Now we're talking," I blurted out. "Jeezus, that's tighter than an Amish prom date." I pumped my cock up her at a fevered pace until I blew my wad into her twat.

Jeff practically shoved me off of the bed as he dove into her pussy. He sucked and licked my sticky goo as it gushed out of her cavernous cunt. Jeff stuffed two of his fingers into her, scooping cum, and licked them clean. Lynn writhed as she came over and over from her son's tongue, wildly licking her hole. Watching mother and son go at it got me all horned up again, and it appeared that Jeff was about ready for round two himself.

Lynn looked at the state that we were in and asked, "Would you two do me a favor?" She paused. "I want the two of you. Um, what I mean to say is. I would like you to both fuck me? At the same time," Lynn said hesitantly.

Jeff and I looked at each other in amazement and then back to Lynn.

"Who gets your ass?" I asked, looking at both of them.

Jeff shrugged his shoulders and said, "You can have the first crack at it."

I chuckled to myself, knowing that I was far from the first to have a crack at his mom's ass.

Jeff and I were both rock-hard at the prospect of double-teaming his mom. Lynn told Jeff to lie on his back in the middle of the bed. She then slipped his cock into her hole as she straddled his hips. Lynn's twat made sloppy squishing sounds when she started slinging her sluthole on her son's cock.

She looked back at me. "You waiting for an invitation? Get in there," she said. "Put it in my cunt for a while first."

I pushed Lynn flat on top of Jeff's body until I could get my cock inside of her cunt too. I knelt between Jeff's legs, guiding my cock in alongside his. I grabbed Lynn's waist and started slamming my dick into her. Jeff was also thrusting the best that he could, being pinned down the way he was. I think he had more sensation from my cock rubbing against his as I slammed in and out than he did from his mom's pussy. Lynn's ass jiggled each time I slammed my cock into her, and from the moans coming from Lynn, she was surely enjoying herself. She let out a hellacious screech when she climaxed and yelled for us to stop moving until she rode out her orgasm. I felt a warmth ooze out from her orifice as she came. Lynn went limp for a minute, quivering between me and her son.

"Now you can put it in my ass," Lynn gasped, catching her breath.

I leaned back, noticing the milky white foam that had coated my cock and Jeff's balls. I thought Jeff had cum, but then I realized it was from his mom. I scooped some up and rubbed it on Lynn's sphincter before trying to stick my cock into her anus. I applied pressure and pushed forward, but Lynn reached back, placing her hand on my hip.

"You're bigger than Jeff, so I will move back when I am ready for you to go in," she said as she started humping Jeff's cock again. Lynn reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me in little by little. "Ahh Gaawd," she groaned when my dick head pushed into her ass hole. "Fuck, That's it. Now you can. Ahhh God!" she yelped as I thrust my cock all the way in. "Now fuck it. Fuck my ass, Baby!" Lynn cried out.

I grabbed her jiggly ass cheeks and started slamming my cock into her balls deep with every thrust. Lynn's head flopped around as we both started pounding our meat into her holes. Lynn let loose with a string of vulgarity from being pleasured in both her holes. I am certain that she would have loved to have someone standing in front of her so she could suck a cock too. "Do you like it, Mommy? Do you like having two cocks inside of you, Mommy?" Jeff started talking dirty to her.

Up until now, I had avoided looking at Jeff. He, too, had a huge grin on his face.

"Mommy. Call me Mommy. Both of you call me Mommy," Lynn hissed.

"Do you like my cock up your ass, Mommy? Do you want me to cum in your ass too, Mommy?" I said, going along with her fantasy, as did Jeff.

"Can I cum inside of you too, Mommy? Can I fill your pussy?"

Jeff groaned, trying to hold back his load a little longer. Lynn nodded her head, gasping, "God, yes! Fill Mommy up, boys. Fill Mommy with your cum. Ahhh fuck! I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

Jeff and I groan in unison, "Me too, Mommy. Me too," as we both pumped Lynn full to overflowing with jizz. Lynn swore up a storm as she bucked and spasmed between her two boys. The three of us humped each other until our collective climax subsided.

I pulled out of Lynn's ass first and dismounted the bed. Lynn pointed to the bottom drawer of her nightstand, saying, "Grab some towels to wipe off with." I was surprised when I pulled the drawer open. Lynn had quite a variety of sex toys and lubes. I handed them the towels and pulled open the other drawers. The middle drawer had a large tentacle dildo and one shaped like a fist. No wonder her cunt feels like a waterbucket, I thought to myself.

===

Lynn scooted off the bed with the towel wedged between her legs, leaving Jeff in a puddle of sweat and cum. Lynn turned and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you both for helping mommy out. I needed that really bad," she said as she went to the bathroom. Lynn turned back to me, asking, "Do you wanna be a good boy and help mommy wash her holes?"

I didn't think it was possible, but her invitation sent another tingle through my balls.

Lynn knelt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments