Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After our little threesome, Debbie and I met for coffee (yes, coffee) the next morning to discuss my time with the girls while she was away getting her fill of Big Jim. Sitting on the back deck, morning sun warming us and her daughters tending to the vegetable garden across the backyard, she was satisfied when the facts of the story I told her lined up with what the girls had said.

"I knew you would not hurt my babies," Debbie said, brushing her long black hair away from her face. Her healthy breasts heaved with the movement. "It's just that they don't know many boys and I want their first experiences to be good ones."

I looked over at the teenagers and thought about the high school and college boys who would be cuming in their pants if they knew how hot they were when I watched them wrapped in a lesbian 69.

"Well, it looked to me like they had some experience by the way they were turning each other on," I said. "They even mentioned you during one of their ecstatic gasps."

Debbie began to blush. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, showing a little hairy bush to me. I leaned back on the chaise lounger and smiled. "So, what's that story?"

"OK, well, uh..." she stammered, not quite sure how much to share. "I don't know if I should share. It's kind of a family secret."

"Debbie, Jesus," I said. "I've seen them sucking each other. I have fucked their mother and know she gives a perfect blowjob. What's a few more deviant secrets to share?"

She lowered to gaze and her voice.

"Well, I caught the girls in bed one night, you know, experimenting. Anyway, my husband had already left and, well, I was horny and, you know... One thing led to another, I joined them in bed, showed them a few things and now we have regular 'Girls Night' where we put on a porno, drink some wine and get each other off."

I hung on to every word.

"Well, you deviant little nymph," I said. "Tell me more."

"Oh, you know," Debbie said, spreading her legs a little more and unbuttoning her shirt to let her bra-less Double Cs get some air. "We have some toys, we fill our holes, we cuddle. We suck on tits and pussies and assholes."

"And it's all girls?" I asked. "No men or boys allowed?"

Debbie's nipples were growing, as was my cock. I pulled up one of the legs of my shorts to let my cockhead peek out. There was some precum seeping as I imagined the lesbian orgy just across my backyard.

"Now that the girls are older and have some boyfriends, I've been thinking it's time to expand their education," Debbie said. "I was quite surprised when they told me you spilled your load all over them. I think that was a first. And they loved it!"

As I thought about this, some giggling from Debbie's yard captured my attention. Diana and Dakota had stopped working and were now spraying each other with the garden hose and sprinkler. Their lithe bodies raced around, their clothes getting soaked, and I had a front-row seat for a teen-age wet T-shirt show. My cock was growing down my leg, outside my lycra shorts.

"Well, those little teases," I said to their mom as she looked at my crotch.

Debbie got up from her chair and sat down next to me on the lounger. She had her back to the girls so they couldn't see what their nasty mom was up to, which was to grab my did and begin to massage it.

"Oh, Christ, Debbie. You know what you're doing?"

Of course she did, and I was not about to stop her. My dick was aching for her touch and my balls needed a release.

"If you want to look at my baby girls, I guess the least I can do is offer you some relief, big boy. Which one of the girls do you like the most?" Debbie said, spitting on her hand to provide some lube for my cement log.

I looked first at Debbie's bare tits and grabbed one, feeling my dick surge in her hand. I glanced over her shoulder at the neighbor girls frolicking in the water, acting far younger than their age. I zeroed in on the thick thighs of the younger one, Dakota, as she dashed through the yard, her tiny tits pressed against her chest in a tight, soaking wet t-shirt. I imagined her wrapping her legs around me and holding me deep inside her pussy, sucking the cum from my balls as I bit on her taunt nipples.

AnnyCorps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyCorps

But then Diana caught my eye. Her much bigger boobs, more like her mom's, long legs and well-toned ass on display in a bikini bottom. Her black hair flew back and forth as she put the hose in her crotch and pointed it at her sister like a giant cock spewing cool water high in the air.

"Oh, fuck," I said, both reacting to the sights of the teenage nymphs on the other side of the fence and the soft, soothing touch of their mom's hand on my aching pole. Jacking off never felt so good.

"Debbie, I can't decide. I think I love the whole family," I managed to say.

My MILF neighbor laughed and bent down to lick the tip of my penis. She increased her stroking and blew hot air on the cool saliva she left behind. "Oh, you poor little boy. Just too much pussy and ass for you."

I was thrusting my hips and pulled my shorts even higher so my cock and balls were free and the cloth bunched between my ass cheeks, stimulating my anus. I was getting close to unleashing a gusher of cum.

The girls had stopped running and instead were looking our way. I might have tried to hide our lewd activity from them, but it was too late. They knew what their mama was up to. And I'm sure they approved.

"Oh fuck, Debbie, I think I'm going to blow," I said. "Fuck it. Jack me off, baby. Jack it!"

I felt a tug in my balls. "I want you the most. You are the hottest. You, Debbie dear."

As her hand moved in a blur up and down my aching rod, I looked over her shoulder. It's as if the teen-age tramps across the yard knew what was going on and knew how close I was to orgasm. Dakota lifted up her top to expose her A-cups. She jumped up and down on her well-toned legs and there was a delightful jiggle to her small boobs. I felt my cock surge in her mom's hand.

Not to be outdone, Diana wanted to put on a show, too. She turned her back to us, lowered her swimsuit bottom, and flashed a tight ass and black-trimmed bush. She shook her cheeks back and forth and her little sister swatted it.

"Ahhhh," I groaned as I looked at the teenagers and their mother, a family affair about to put the neighbor guy over the edge.

"I want to fuck you all," I said as Debbie lowered her head and aimed the tip of my cock at her mouth. "I have lots of cum to give you. Let me fuck you alllll"

The explosion in my nuts racked my brain, making it impossible to speak. I felt my asshole tighten and my cock grow even harder in my neighbor's soft hand. I grunted as I struggled to catch my breath; the cum beginning to shoot the length of my nine-inch peter.

"Ohhhh, ahhh, ewwwww," is all I could manage as the torrent of white sperm shot into Debbie's face and onto her hair and her bare breasts. She kept beating, I kept pumping, and I heard the girls next door cheering.

"Go, mom," one of them shouted. And she did. Debbie squeezed the last of the cum from my cock and licked the tip with her velvety tongue. I laid back on the lounger and tried to catch my breath. Never had a hand job been so fantastic.

"Now Tom," Debbie said as she wiped my baby batter from her cheeks, "I hope you meant what you said about fucking all of us. I think the girls are ready for a real man. I think it's time for a neighborhood orgy."

All I could do was smile.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments