Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Horizons For Finn pt. 1

"A sister's promise leads to new horizons for teen brother."

75
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction, although parts of it may be based on tales that were related to me. Or that I experienced. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll never tell either way. If it's well received, a part two will be forthcoming."

The brakes squealed slightly as the car pulled into the parking spot, and Finn snapped back to the present. He’d been lost in his thoughts, in his nervousness, and now they had arrived. His heart was beating faster than ever. He did his best to stay casual.

“You really ought to get those brakes checked,” he said.

“I’ll have Dad look at them this weekend,” Dani replied. “Listen… last chance to back out. Once we get in there, it’s… well, I mean, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, even then. If you get cold feet, we can turn right around and leave. I’m just saying, we can turn around now and drive right back home.”

Finn shook his head, but the shy smile and his lip-biting were probably enough to make clear to his sister that he was nervous as all hell. Nervous, but excited. Despite being almost eighteen years old, Finn didn’t look it. He was slender, with a runner’s build and a very boyish, pretty face.

“Nope. I want to.” He looked at Dani’s dubious expression. “It’s not like I haven’t sucked a dick before, Dani. This is just a little different. Scary. Exciting, super exciting. But scary.”

Dani shrugged. “I just want to make sure you’re really down for this before we go in.”

“You promised to bring me for my seventeenth birthday. Well, that was ten months ago. I’m ready.” He looked up at the dimly lit sign in front of the building almost a block away.

‘Adult Books – Novelties – Video Booths – 24 hours’

Finn liked girls. He wasn’t gay. But he also liked… well, not guys. He wasn’t necessarily attracted to guys romantically. But he was definitely attracted to them sexually.

Dani, his twenty-year-old sister, had found out totally by accident, over a year ago, after coming home from work early on a Saturday afternoon to find Finn on his knees in the living room, sucking a thick cock. And not just any thick cock. Mr. Sealy's, his track coach's cock.

Mr. Sealy, of course, had been scared out of his mind. Hooking up with a student was bad. Hooking up with a sixteen-year-old student was worse. Hooking up with a sixteen-year-old male student, in rural Kentucky, in 1989, could ruin his life.

Finn wasn’t scared, though, he was embarrassed. He knew his sister wouldn’t rat him out. He knew enough about her nocturnal activities, many from when she was as young as Finn and with men Mr. Sealy’s age, that he could hold that over her to keep her from telling their parents. But as it turned out, he hadn’t needed to worry about that. She just yelped, looked at them both with wide eyes and a shocked grin, and then apologized for intruding and rushed to her room.

About fifteen minutes later, Finn knocked on her door. He was embarrassed, yes, but he was going to face this right away. There was no use letting it become awkward.

“Okay, then, if you’re sure, let’s go in.”

Finn started back to reality again. This was what his brain did to him. Whenever he got nervous, he’d get lost in thoughts or memories. Great strategy for distance running in track; let his mind wander to whatever it was wandering to, and let his body do what it needed to do on autopilot. Not so great for nights like tonight.

“Fuck yes, let’s go in,” he replied, grinning.

Dani and Finn got out of the car and began walking down the block, arm in arm.

Getting caught by Dani was probably the best thing that had ever happened to him. That afternoon, they sat in her room, and they talked. They’d always been pretty open with each other. Finn knew when Dani had started being sexually active (and had even sneaked around to watch once or twice). And Dani knew when Finn had lost his virginity three months prior with Johanna Henkel (a belated sixteenth birthday present from Johanna). But he’d never confided in her about his interest in men, and certainly never about Mr. Sealy.

That night, they shared more than either ever had. He confessed it all to her. That this had been his third time to suck Mr. Sealy’s cock. That the first time had been in the showers at school, after Finn had stayed late to run laps. He tried to explain to her that it wasn’t a dating thing, that he didn’t have any interest in men that way, that it was purely sexual desire.

Dani had understood. Far easier than he had expected her to, in fact. And Finn learned a lot of things about his sister that afternoon, as she made some confessions of her own. And the newfound level of openness had made them closer than ever.

Finn was once again startled out of his memory when Dani tugged his arm, turning down the sidewalk that ran between the adult bookstore and the bar next door. He looked at her curiously.

“We’re going around back,” she replied. “I don’t think I can get away with slipping you in the front. My friend Dom is going to let us in the back door. It leads right into the viewing booth area, we can go in and leave without worrying about too many people seeing us.”

As it turned out, Dani was way more active than he’d thought. He’d seen her with several different guys, including some older men near their father’s age. But she’d told him things that night after catching him with Mr. Sealy that shocked the hell out of him.

“I like to suck dick too,” she had said. “I do it every weekend. Usually about fifteen or twenty of them between Friday and Sunday.”

See, Dani had been going to the adult bookstore in the next town over since she turned eighteen. Finn hadn’t even known the place existed. He certainly hadn’t known about the things that went on there.

The store had gloryholes in the viewing booths. Dani had had to explain to him what a gloryhole was, and as she gave him detailed descriptions of what went down there, his mind whirled. It sounded way better than sucking off Mr. Sealy every month or two. He was enraptured.

“Take me there,” he’d said, cutting her off in the middle of a very hot description of what she and one of her boyfriends had done there one night. “I want to try it.”

“Fuck! I can’t take you to an adult bookstore, perv, you’re only sixteen!”

“I can pass. Shit, Dani, you’re five foot nothing, flat chested, and look like a kid. If you can get in, they’ll let me in!”

She had punched him in the shoulder, hard, for that comment. But she’d been grinning.

“They’re B’s, you little fucker. And I have an ID that proves I’m over eighteen.”

At which point Finn pulled out his wallet and dug out his fake ID.

“Rodney Christmas?” She laughed as she read the name. But she had admitted, it looked legit. That was because technically it was. Rodney Christmas was a college guy that had taught the drum line in the marching band last year before Finn had quit to focus on track. Rodney was also a stoner, a bit of a drunk, and made extra money by renting out his birth certificate, social security card, and most recent phone bill to high schoolers who wanted fake IDs. That’s all it took in rural Kentucky in the 1980s. There were probably three or four dozen Rodney Christmases within a hundred-mile radius.

Dani didn’t say yes, though. Not then. It took over a month of him pestering her before she finally agreed that she’d take him for his seventeenth birthday.

Finn took a deep breath as they turned into the alley and approached the back door with its single light shining down from above it. Dani noticed, and paused.

“Okay, little brother, this the last last chance. Or at least the last chance to back out without having to step inside and be embarrassed.”

“Fuck you,” he said, grinning. “If I don’t get some dick tonight, I’ll probably explode.”

Dani laughed and stepped up to the door. She knocked, the old “shave and a haircut”, and received the “two bits” in return. Then the door opened, and a scraggly man who looked to be in his late forties, wearing a black tank top, a mohawk, and leather pants smiled out at them. This must be Dom.

The man held out his hand, and Dani started fishing in her purse.

“Not you, sugar, I’ve seen yours before.”

Only then did Finn realize the man wanted to see his ID. Which he’d never used before, despite having had it for almost two years. He pulled it out and handed it to the man, who looked at it and grinned.

“You wouldn’t believe how many twenty-three-year-old Rodney Christmases I’ve met lately. Name’s more common than John Smith.” He winked and stood aside to let them in.

They entered the dimly lit back room, more of a hallway, and started walking toward the other end. Dani put out a hand to halt Finn as she stepped forward and looked out into the wider but still dim open area beyond.

“Just checking. I don’t see anyone out there I know. Come on, F… Rodney.” She giggled.

She led him into the viewing booth area. Finn really hadn’t known what to expect, although she’d described it to him. The room was actually fairly large, with four rows of four booths each. There was a light above each booth. Some of them were off, some were on. Dani led him to the farthest booth with the light off, opened the door, and pulled him inside.

The booth was cramped. Maybe half again the size of a phone booth. There was a small television screen set into one wall, with three buttons beneath. A left arrow, a big round button that said “Mute”, and a right arrow. Beneath that was a bill slot.

“Okay, Bubby, here’s how this works,” Dani said in a soft voice. “First off, flip that switch by the door.” He did. “That turns the light on to show the booth is occupied. Next, put five bucks into the slot there.” She’d mentioned this part before, so he had made sure to bring some cash. He ran the five-dollar bill into the receiver, and the TV screen flickered on. On screen was a porn movie, and the volume kicked on loud. Dani slapped the mute button.

“Okay. So. If you want, you can just sit here and watch porn. Either way, the TV has to be on and paid for while we’re in here, or they’ll come kick us out. If you want to do that, I’ll go into one of the other booths and do my thing. But if you’re sure…”

“For fuck’s sake, Dani, I’m sure!”

“Okay! Fine! So if you’re sure, then I’ll stay here and show you what to do. Did you see that the light was on in the booth next to this one?” Finn nodded. “Okay. So, watch what I do. Because you’re going to be doing it next.”

Dani reached down to a spot on the booth wall about two and a half feet off the floor, and for the first time, Finn noticed a little knob. She slid the knob sideways, opening up a hole in the wall, though it was still blocked on the other side. The partition between the two booths lit up white. It was heavily frosted. They waited a few moments, and then there was the snick sound of the slot being opened on the other side, and the partition changed from white light to pink.

Dani extended her two middle fingers through the open slot and then pulled them back out. There was a rustling sound on the other side, and then another finger was poked through from that direction.

Only it wasn’t a finger. It was a cock. Semi-flaccid, and not all that big. Dani looked at Finn and winked, and then slowly dropped to her knees, one hand gently grasping that cock.

Finn watched, enraptured, as the cock hardened quickly in Dani’s hand, growing, until about four inches poked into their booth. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the tip of it, like a snake, and it twitched in her hand. Then she took the head between her lips and started sucking.

PhoenexSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PhoenexSexTS

Finn felt his own cock twitch in his pants as the stranger’s disappeared into his sister’s eager mouth. He watched as she stroked it with her tongue, swallowed the entire length of it, bobbed her head up and down. It was mesmerizing. And hot, as the growing tent in his own jeans made obvious.

Either his sister was an amazing cocksucker, or the guy on the other side of the wall was a minuteman. Okay, give him credit, it took about three minutes, but then Dani was shoving her mouth down as far as she could and taking a mouthful of cum. She continued sucking, as much of the man as would fit through the hole in the wall buried in her mouth, for almost a minute more before she pulled back, and the now spent cock was hastily withdrawn. There was some rustling from the other side, then the snick of the slot being closed, and the partition changed once again to white. They heard the door on the other side open and close.

Dani looked up at him with a huge smile, wiping cum from her lips and chin with the back of her hand. She looked at the tent in his pants, almost even with that mouth, and then stood up.

“I was going to ask you if you enjoyed the show, but I can see you did,” she said with a wink. Then the partition on the other wall turned on, white. Someone on the other side had opened their slot.

“I… I guess I’m up,” Finn said, nervous.

“We don’t know that yet,” Dani replied. “It could be a woman over there, looking for a cock to suck. Slide open the slot and find out.”

Finn reached down, his hand trembling slightly, and slid open the slot. The partition turned pink. He waited a few seconds to see if a beckoning finger came through the slot. When none did, he mimicked Dani, sliding his two middle fingers through the slot and moving them in an inviting gesture. He then withdrew them, and waited.

Once again, there was the jingle of a belt buckle and a rustle of clothing, and then the head of a very hard cock slid through the slot.

Finn slowly dropped to his knees, reaching out ever so carefully, almost scared to touch it. He felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, and his sister leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“Go for it, tiger. You know you want it. You know what to do with it. He’s waiting. Give me a good show, little brother.”

That was all it took. Finn grabbed the cock, a much thicker one than the first, and plunged his mouth over it, sucking the entire shaft into his mouth in one motion. He swirled his tongue around the head, the way Mr. Sealy seemed to like, and moved his head back and forth. He alternated gentle licks, hard sucks, and occasional slight pressure from his teeth. Everything he did seemed to make the thing harder, grow bigger. He was in heaven.

Dani’s hands were on his shoulders the entire time, and every once in a while, she would gasp or ooh and give his shoulders a firm squeeze of encouragement.

It took more than ten minutes, but he was sure that was more a testament to the man on the other side of the wall than any inexperience Finn might have. And then it happened. The cock in his mouth started to twitch, and Finn took the first shot to the back of his throat. Then he pulled back, releasing it from his mouth, and began stroking it, hard and fast. Jets of cum shot out on his face and neck, covering his lips, his cheeks, his chin. God, he loved the feeling of hot cum on his face. His own cock was straining against his jeans now, the excitement of what he was doing almost making him cum spontaneously.

And then it was over. He slowly released his grip on the now flaccid member and watched regretfully as it receded back through the slot. He stood up, a euphoric smile on his face, and turned to Dani.

“Jesus Fuck, Finn, that was hot,” she said, breathless. “I’ve never watched anyone do that before. Fuck! I should bring people with me more often!”

Finn just smiled, running his tongue over his cum drenched lips, and then wiped his chin with the back of his sleeve. He felt dirty, filthy, excited, and powerful. He wanted another cock. He wanted it now.

He didn’t have to wait long. Perhaps word was getting around among the clientele that there was a better-than-average cocksucker in the booth. Whatever the case, the partition on the other side turned pink once again. Dani turned as if to indulge herself again, but Finn got there first. He shoved two fingers through the hole and waited impatiently for the cock to come through.

This second time only lasted five minutes, but it was an amazing five minutes as far as Finn was concerned. He once again let the cum spray all over his face. He was determined to walk out of this place covered with it, sticky from it. As he stood up, he turned to see his sister on her knees, attacking yet another cock through the other slot and stood back to enjoy the show. Then the partition behind him turned pink again, and he eagerly dropped to his knees.

Five cocks. That’s how many he sucked that night. Five loads of cum on his face, still running down his chin. As he finished the last and watched Dani swallow yet another load, he could truly say he was satisfied. Horny as fuck, but satisfied. And ready to go home and jack...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by naughtydad73
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments