Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing My Luck Shopping

"Mom gets hungry while shopping"

129
17 Comments 17
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Characters are all over 17."

We had the trunk of the car full already when we pulled up to the shopping mall. It took a few circles of the parking lot to find an open space to park. We locked the car and walked through the doors and into the crowd of shoppers.

Mom led the way, her snug jeans swaying with her curvy hips as she walked. Dad and I trailed behind, both of us mesmerized by the motion of her ass. I noticed the guys checking her out as we passed by, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders and the snug t-shirt covering her, barely containing the large breasts bouncing underneath. 

We entered the shop and she led us straight to the tall lamp she wanted to buy. 

"It won't fit in the car," Dad lamented. "We will get it another day."

"No, it's on sale today," Mom replied. "We will put in the front seat, it will fit there."

"Well, you will have to sit in the back then."

"That's fine," Mom said. "I like being close to my baby."

She smiled at me and put her arm in mine as she said it. When Dad turned away her hand dropped to my crotch and gave my cock a quick squeeze through my jeans. 

"Really close," she whispered in my ear.

The feel of her hot breath along with her touch made my cock inflate quickly. She loves to tease me when she gets the chance.

With a sigh, Dad picked up the lamp and carried it to the front counter. As he paid, Mom stood close behind me with her breasts pushing into my back and her hands rubbing my ass and the back of my hips. Her hot breath cascaded down my neck as I struggled to stay calm and cool.

"I want you right now," she whispered in my ear. "I'm hungry for you... for your big cock."

Dad was done paying so I grabbed the lamp and used it to hide the huge bulge in my jeans. Her teasing had me rock hard as we walked to the car. She opened the passenger front door and had me lay the lamp along the seat and into the footwell.

"See, no problem," she smiled. "I'll just sit in the back."

We climbed into the car and she put her hand on my thigh as Dad drove out of the lot. She slowly moved it up and along the inside of my thigh until her little finger was caressing my bulge. I struggled to stay still as my cock strained against the zipper of my jeans.

"Once more stop," Dad announced. "I need to run into the hardware store."

We pulled in the parking lot and Mom quickly pointed to an empty spot at the far end of the lot. 

"Just park there and then we can get out easily when you are done," she offered. "Just back in."

With a sigh, he pulled up to the spot and backed in. He looked in the mirror at me.

"Are you coming in?"

"No, he's going to keep me company," Mom answered.

"Okay, I won't be very long," he said as he got out and closed the door.

He had not gone ten steps when Mom leaned over and spoke in my ear.

"Get that tasty piece of meat out, baby," she growled.

I leaned back and pulled my hips up so I could undo my jeans. Her fingers pulled the zipper down as I pulled the jeans down enough to allow my throbbing cock to spring free. It twitched as if gasping for air as it unfurled from the confines of my jeans. 

"Oooh baby, it's so hard already," she cooed in my ear as her hand wrapped around the throbbing shaft. 

"Mommy likes it when it's really hard," she teased as her hand slowly stroked from the tip to the base.

I moaned as her hand travelled my throbbing shaft and her hot steamy breath filled my ear with little gasps.

Brigitee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brigitee

"Oooh, it's so hard, baby... it's so big," she whispered. "Do you like when I stroke your big, fat cock?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned.

"Do you want to cum, baby? Do you want me to jerk that big cock of yours and make you fucking cum?"

"Oh yeah, Mom, make me fucking cum."

Her hand stopped moving and wrapped around the base of my shaft tightly. The big meaty tip pulsed and a few droplets of cum began to ooze out. 

"Oh, not yet, baby... not yet," she whispered.

Her grip loosened and her finger traced over the tip of my cock, picking up the droplets. She put the finger in her mouth.

"Oooh, baby... you taste sooo good," she whispered in my ear.

She began tracing her fingers along my shaft, going up and down before swirling them over the head. I moaned as my cock strained under the contact of her fingers. It twitched and throbbed as it waited impatiently for release. My balls began to hurt as she continued to stroke and tease my cock until it felt ready to split open. She gathered the little droplets that seeped out as fast as they formed, licking her finger clean each time.

"Oooh, you feel so full," she teased as she cupped my balls in her hand and lifted them up gently.

"Oh, fuck Mom... please," I pleaded.

"Soon, baby, soon," she replied as her fingers ran over the length of my aching cock.

I struggled and squirmed as she toyed with me, bringing me closer and closer every minute.

”You want to cum for me, baby?” she teased. ”Do you have a big load of cum for me?”

”Fuck yes, I want to cum now,” I pleaded.

”Just wait... get that big load of cum ready for me,” she hissed. “Your big cock is so fucking hard now, baby.”

”Oh fuck, so hard for you, Mom.”

”That’s it, baby, get that big cock ready to squirt for Mommy,” she urged.

I noticed her watching the exit doors of the store. I realized she was waiting for him to exit the store as she toyed with my throbbing cock. I started moving my hips; I was desperate to blow my load.

"Soon, baby, don't worry," she said as she slowly stroked my swollen, leaking cock.

Suddenly he appeared in the doorway and began heading towards the car.

"Now, baby," she growled as she bent over and took my swollen cock into her hungry mouth.

My cock disappeared as she took me deep into her throat and on the third stroke, I erupted. My cock burst and pumped the huge load of hot cum into her mouth, pulsing and throbbing as my balls emptied out. She kept her lips tight around my shaft and took the whole load down her throat, sucking and slurping as my orgasm subsided. She pulled away, swallowed and then took me deep again with a few last sucks.

She sat up quickly and wiped her chin and lips clean of the few droplets that had escaped her hungry mouth.

"Hurry, put it away," she urged. "He's almost here."

I jammed my slowly-softening cock into my jeans and yanked the zipper up just as he opened the door of the car.

"Sorry, there were a lot of people in the line," he offered as he got in the car and closed the door.  ”I hope you didn't mind waiting that long."

"No, it didn't feel very long," she answered as she smiled at me. "Did you mind waiting?"

"No, I didn't mind waiting at all," I replied with a smile.

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments