Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunshine - Part 2

"The next time was the "first" time."

139
8 Comments 8
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I thought about our early morning escapades all day. By evening I was looking forward to some great sex with Julie, but when I suggested it, she proposed that we wait until morning. Her unexpected reply left me wondering all night what the morning would bring.

I woke with a start at the slight sound at the entrance to our room. Instantly awake, I turned my head and saw Sam standing in the doorway wearing her ever-present smile and nothing else. Her luxurious hair was neatly brushed and fell softly over her shoulders. Her arms were tight to her sides, almost as if she was hugging herself. This gathered her breasts together making the delightfully plump orbs even rounder and more prominent. Her hands rested flat on her upper thighs as if she was torn between trying to hide her pussy and show it off at the same time.

"Wow!" I mouthed almost soundlessly but with obvious sincerity. Sam giggled and watched my erection grow beneath the sheet as my eyes scanned up and down her body, lingering on her beautiful, freshly-shaven pussy. Yesterday, her bush had been thin and light and did little to obscure the sight of her lips but now they were totally exposed.

"Do you like it?" she asked, in a quiet little voice. I looked into her eyes before returning my attention to her pussy. She moved a hand over the smooth, hairless skin and then away again so it wouldn't block my view.

"I think it's beautiful. I think everything about you is beautiful, Sunshine." My answer was immediately rewarded by one of Sam's characteristic, enormous smiles. She stood there smiling for a moment, clearly enjoying my obvious admiration of her body. Then, still watching my eyes, she slowly walked over to the foot of the bed. My visual feast continued as she knelt between me and Julie and slowly started to crawl up the bed, her breasts swaying deliciously under her chest.

I moved over to give her room between us, and Julie did, too, though she was still facing away from us and hadn't given any other indication that she was awake. When Sam's face was just inches from mine, she stopped and just looked at me. I was captivated by her lovely face and sweet breath from those soft, smiling lips that were now so close to mine. I felt the bed sheet slide over my chest as she pulled it down to my waist and then lowered her left breast onto my bare chest, barely touching me. Her breast was the only point of contact between our bodies and she dragged it back and forth over my chest a few times. Then she giggled and snuggled her head against my shoulder, draping her left leg over mine. I could feel the heat of her pussy pressing into my leg through the thin sheet and suddenly wanted nothing other than to see and feel this wonderful little nymph humping my leg.

She didn't though, content for the moment with the constant, gentle pressure of her sex against my leg. I pulled my fingers through her luxurious hair and cupped the back of her head in my hand. She was looking down to where my full erection was tenting the sheet. I kissed the side of her head and she turned her face a bit toward me. I kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then, ever so slowly and lightly, I kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, inviting me to kiss her again. I did and this time I slipped my tongue between her lips. As our tongues began to make love I felt Sam's hand slide down my chest and over my stomach until it touched the base of my staff.

She broke our kiss to look down at me as she pushed the sheet away, exposing my long, hard, throbbing cock to her view for the first time. This time it was Sam that said, "Wow" and she gently slid her soft hand up and down my shaft.

She pinched some precum from the tip and played with it between her fingers. "What's this?" she asked. I told her it was perfectly clean and just acted as a lubricant, like the wetness she gets inside her pussy. She laughed at that and said that her Mom calls it her "kitty".

Just then, Julie turned towards us, beaming a smile in greeting. She saw my naked erection and asked, "Did you two start without me this morning?"

We both just laughed at her. Julie then sat up and took Sam's hand and placed it around my cock, wrapping her own hand around Sam's. To my delight, Julie started pumping my cock up and down, though it worried me how much I could take before I blew my load. After a few pumps, she let go and Sam continued on her own, watching my penis intently before lifting her eyes to mine.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Fantastic," I replied.

Julie pulled away the bed sheet that was between Sam's pussy and my bare leg. I bent my left knee and pushed it firmly against Sam's crotch. She purred and ground her pussy against my leg while continuing to pump my shaft.

"Does that feel good?" I asked her.

"It sure does," she replied with a dreamy expression on her sweet face.

Meanwhile, Julie got up, walked around, and lay down across my right leg, her head at the same level as my cock. She looked at Sam and kissed her hand, still wrapped around me. Sam let go and, still looking at Sam, Julie stuck out her tongue and licked my shaft. She smiled at Sam and then took my penis in her mouth. The feel of her soft, warm, wet tongue dancing over my sensitive head forced a soft, low moan from my lips. Sam looked from Julie's face to mine and back with a look of amazement.

"Can I try?" she asked with quiet enthusiasm.

Julie simply slid her mouth off my cock and moved a little to the side as Sam moved into a similar position as her mother had been in. To make it more comfortable for my girls, I moved so that neither had to lie across my legs. With Sam's eyes fixated on her target, Julie explained, "Right here," pointing to the underside of my head, "This is where it's most sensitive. Just treat it like a big juicy candy and roll your tongue around it."

I watched Sam's sweet face as she opened her mouth and sent a million volts of electricity through me as I felt the first touch of her tongue on my penis. She opened wider and put her lips around the head, slowly sliding down and taking me almost as deeply into her mouth as Julie had.

"Ohhh, gawwwd," I had propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch better but now my head rolled back and my eyes closed involuntarily at the unbearable pleasure of being inside Sam's mouth.

"Stop, I'm going to cum," I heard myself say. I thought of how much I loved this little nymph to utter those words despite the intense pleasure she was causing me.

Sam slowly released me and backed her head away a little, unsure of what to do, and looking to her mother for guidance.

"Want to see something amazing?" Julie enthusiastically asked. Sam nodded vigorously and Julie began stroking and licking my cock, never taking it into her mouth or otherwise blocking it from Sam's view. It felt amazing. I looked from Julie's face to Sam's, intently watching my cock respond to her mother's ministrations. I looked at Sam's gorgeous body and reached my hand toward her. My touch on the side of her breast distracted her from what her mother was doing. She quickly got the message of what I wanted and moved closer so that I could fondle her breast. Sam smiled at me and returned her attention to my cock and what Julie was doing to it.

MarinaUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaUnique

"Yeeaaahhh," was all I said in warning as my orgasm hit me like a truck, and I started shooting ropes of cum into the air, onto the bed, myself, the girls, everywhere.

"Oh wow!" I heard Sam exclaim, laughing with delight.

"We did that to him," Julie said. "How did it feel?" she asked me.

"Haha. You know how it felt," I laughed back at her. "It felt fantastic. Fantastic beyond belief."

"Is there anything that feels even better," Julie teased. It was clear that she was teasing information from me for Sam's benefit.

"Well yeah," I replied.

"And what might that be?" Julie was gently massaging my cock and balls as she continued her interrogation. I was no longer fully erect but still attractively thick and long.

"There's absolutely no better feeling than cumming inside you," I said.

"And exactly where would you do that?" Julie continued to tease.

"Right here," I said as I lifted her chin to my face and kissed her on the lips. Julie had moved up towards me on the bed as I lifted her face to mine and now her pussy was in reach.

"... and here," I concluded while fondling her pussy with my hand.

"Hmmm," Julie pouted. "Now my pussy's jealous."

"You mean of your lips because I kissed them? Well, I can take care of that," I said. Julie and I basically traded positions, Julie now on her back, propped up on her elbows and legs apart with me in between them. My face hovering over her ready pussy.

Julie and I had had sex many times before of course but it was so much more erotic now with Sam here listening to us and watching intently. I was acutely aware of her eyes on my only somewhat diminished penis as it flopped around as I moved. Every aspect of my nakedness was still a fascinating novelty to her. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed beside us. It was obvious that she was highly aroused and she started tentatively touching herself as she watched Julie and me.

I looked down at Sam's pussy, her outer lips parted revealing their soft, pink treasures. I smiled and winked at her and she beamed back at me. I then descended on Julie's pussy. I gently parted her with my fingers and licked around her outer lips, then up and down her inner folds before kissing and flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Uhhhh, Dad's so good at this," Julie moaned, looking at Sam and stroking her arm. "... as you'll find out," she concluded.

Did I just hear that right? I was beyond being shocked by Julie but it still registered as surprise to hear her announce that I was going to taste Sam's pussy. I found myself more determined to outdo myself in pleasuring Julie so that Sam would be sure to want me to do her as well.

As I nibbled and sucked on Julie's clit I noticed that she had begun fondling Sam's breasts and that Sam had become more active in playing with her own pussy as she watched. I put my left hand on Julie, just above her slit so I could keep easy access to her clit. With my right hand now free I placed it on Sam's leg, sliding it up and down, closer to her pussy each time. When I started to graze her lips she stopped playing with it herself and just held her lips open so my fingers could have unimpeded access to deliver whatever wonders they could. It might not have been fair to Julie just then but I couldn't help but think that I had never seen anything as beautiful as Sam looking at me with bated breath, offering her beautiful pussy to me by holding it open for my touch.

I motioned for her to lie beside her mother and she quickly copied her position. I looked at Julie who smiled brightly at me and nodded. I then lowered my face to Sam's pussy and began slowly licking her lips, using the same routine I had used on Julie. Sam's pussy was so hot, wet, and ready that it looked as though she was going to turn inside out. I sucked her clit into my mouth causing a little shriek of delight from her. Her taste, smell, and feel were delicious and made me fully erect again.

Julie had turned toward Sam and was fondling Sam's breasts. As I continued to work on Sam's pussy she started humping up into my face. I gave her clit the increased pressure she was craving and soon Sam was cumming hard against my face. I heard her desperate gasps of pleasure and looked up to see Julie sucking on Sam's right breast while she teased Sam's left nipple with her hand.

When Sam started to come down from her orgasmic high, Julie put her right knee between Sam's legs. I backed away as Julie further shifted into a scissor position so that her pussy made direct contact with Sam's. She held Sam's hand, leaned back, and started rocking her hips, slamming her pussy against Sam's. Soon Sam began to rock her hips as well.

I moved around to Sam's other side and took her delicious breast into my mouth. Occasionally I let it flop out of my mouth in order to deliver a passionate kiss to her lips. As I sucked on her breast, Sam was literally gasping, "ummm, ummm, ummm," as her mother fucked her. It was soon obvious that another mind-blowing orgasm hit Sam and then Julie in rapid succession.

Barely waiting for it to subside, Julie gently and slowly inserted a dildo, which had suddenly appeared from nowhere, inside Sam. Sam grimaced, but only a little as her mother helped her get through the ordeal of first-time penetration. I stood next to the bed watching. In my hopeful imagination, my prominent erection was to be Sam's reward for enduring this brief rite of passage. I was right. Julie cleaned up and then kissed Sam's clit and smiled up at her as she moved over and motioned for me to take her place between Sam's legs.

Slowly and gently I lowered myself onto Sam and slid my fully engorged cock into her ready pussy. My penetration was clearly fuller and deeper than Julie's and despite whatever lingering discomfort she felt, Sam let out a soft, sweet moan of obvious pleasure as I fucked her.

Having cum only minutes earlier, I was able to last and so I gave her (and myself) a wide and varied experience - fast and slow, gentle and vigorous, deep and shallow while alternatively kissing her lips, her neck, and her breasts. I brought her to the edge several times before it finally happened.

My thrusts were long and deep as I held myself above her on straightened arms. Suddenly she arched her back, the back of her head the only part of her upper body remaining in contact with the bed. Her eyes closed tightly and her long, slender neck drew my eyes from her exquisite face to her breasts. I watched those beautiful orbs, full and round, reaching up towards me and then retreating as her chest heaved. Her lips parted in a silent scream as her first "real" orgasm tore through her body. Seeing this beautiful creature experience such pleasure at my hands was more than enough to trigger my own orgasm and I pulled out just in time to empty myself all over her mound, stomach, and chest.

I'm sure this was Sam's first and I must confess that I believe it was my best. Afterward, the three of us cleaned up a bit and then, with Sam in the middle, snuggled and kissed for several minutes before getting up. All day I wondered if our new and unexpected sexual escapades were going to become a regular routine.

Published 
Written by jmalc23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments