Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Arrangement Part 2 - Bi

"Jack is surprised when his father-in-law makes a move on him in the shower. He finds out that his first time having sex with a man is amazing."

88
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of “The Arrangement”."

Jack woke feeling very alive the morning after he had experienced the New Arrangement. For those who haven’t read “The Arrangement”, let me fill you in somewhat.

Jack and his thirty-eight-year-old wife, Nicole, had been married for fifteen years. Nicole was a sexy woman with dark brown hair and big titties. Her body was curvaceous and fleshy. Most would call her a BBW with an emphasis on Beautiful.

Ever since Jack had married her, there had been a certain arrangement with her and her father. It had come to be called “The Arrangement” by all parties involved. What this was, was simply that Nicole’s father, Frank, be allowed to have sex with his daughter anytime the two of them felt like it. They had been having sexual relations ever since Nicole had come of age, so Frank had been fucking her for the six or more years previous to her marriage. And Nicole insisted this arrangement continued throughout their marriage.

Frank was divorced from Nicole’s mom, and as a teen, Nicole had been a surrogate wife in many ways, including in bed when she came of age. Their sexual relationship was inviolate. Jack, who tended to be submissive, grudgingly agreed to it upon marriage.

As a coping mechanism, he had taken to voyeuristic listening at the bedroom door whenever his wife was having sex with his father-in-law. Listening to their cries of pleasure and their flesh pounding against each other to the accompaniment of the song of the bedsprings, Jack would masturbate.

His father-in-law was once again visiting them. And that meant sleeping with his daughter, Jack’s wife.

Last night, as he took up this usual ritual of listening at the door and jerking off, he was surprised when Frank flung the door open. He tumbled inside the room, naked and with a hard-on. Jack was even more surprised when Frank and Nicole allowed him to stay and watch. Sitting naked in a chair, he pumped his cock with his fist as Nicky and Frank fucked. They both had voiced their approval when he came. The most perverted and erotic moment of the night came when Frank commanded him to clean them both up. Willingly, Jack had sucked the cum off of Frank’s dick and from his wife’s pussy lips. This had created The New Arrangement. One that included Jack.

Frank and Nicole slept in the master bedroom while Jack made his way back to the guest room to sleep. But not before jerking off again and shooting cum all over his cock and belly to the vision of what he had seen and done.

Which brings us back to where we started. The morning after.

Nicole had to put in a half day of work and had left early. Jack worked from home on the computer and arose excited from the events of the night before. Being able to watch them was a voyeuristic dream come true! And putting Frank’s penis in his mouth triggered his long-suppressed Bi side. He hoped that there would be a repeat performance again that night.

Jack arose, left the guest bedroom, and stole quietly into the en-suite of the master bedroom, trying not to disturb his father-in-law. Frank was lying in bed, on his side with his back turned. He didn’t seem to stir or hear Jack as he went in to shower.

Stripping off his underwear, Jack stepped into the shower and began his morning bathing ritual. Facing the wall, he never noticed that Frank had entered the bathroom until he heard his voice.

“I think you have the right idea. Mind if I join you?” Frank asked in his booming voice.

Startled, Jack jumped and spun around, peering through the misted-up clear glass of the shower door.

“Uh…uh…I guess so,” Jack sputtered, stunned by the request.

Seemingly nonplussed at the idea of two grown men naked and taking a shower together, Frank reached for the shower door and opened it. Jack just stared at Frank’s penis and took a step back. Frank’s dick was jutting out hard, parallel to the floor. Jack felt aroused.

“Morning wood,” was all his father-in-law said as he stepped into the shower.

“Nice,” was all Jack could think of to say.

Then, as if in a daze, Jack turned away from Frank and began to finish soaping himself.

“Do you want me to help with your back?” Frank inquired.

This was something Nicole did when they showered together. It was bizarre coming from a man.

“If you want,” Jack replied, submissively, unsure of what else to say.

“There is nothing wrong with nudity. After all, we all saw each other nude last night. Relax and enjoy the shower, Jack,” Frank chided his son-in-law.

Meekly facing the wall on the opposite side of the shower head, Jack handed back the gel bottle and let Frank rub the soap on his back.

Frank was grinning and thoroughly enjoying the moment. He enjoyed Bi sex, and sometimes, during his previous military career, it was the only kind of sex available. The way Jack had sucked his cock clean last night demonstrated that he was an eager, if shy, aficionado of man-to-man pleasure. And while Nicole was gone, that was exactly the kind of pleasure he hoped to exploit. Jack’s fit body, nice cock, and nice ass promised untold nasty fun!

But Jack was still in a state of shock. To have a naked man showering with him and touching him seemed so…homosexual—if that was even a thing anymore. He took a deep breath and tried to relax and clear his mind. It’s not like Frank was caressing his body and back, rather he was merely diligent in applying the soapy gel. But then Jack felt Frank’s hard cock brush up against his ass. It gently played across his cheeks before finding his butt crack and seemingly nestled there. It wasn’t an unpleasant experience. The opposite was true. It was very erotic. Jack sensed it was a deliberate act. The touch of Frank’s penis in his anal area began to arouse some very Bi sexual thoughts.

Beyond masturbating with a friend to dirty magazines when he was sixteen, Jack’s first sexual encounter with a man was in college as a freshman. His roommate and he went to a bar in a run-down part of town. After some beers, his friend suggested they go to the Adult theater just down the street.

It was a sad relic of grander times when Gone With the Wind, The Sound of Music, and Hud had played on its screen. Now the fare was strictly porn. It was dark and run-down. Jack and his friend made their way inside. The show had already started. In the darkness, they could see single men and couples, either two males, like Jack and his friend, or a man and a woman sitting around, always far apart. They made their way to their seats in the dark and looked around. It was obvious that sexual activity was going on with many of the patrons.

After a few minutes, Jack’s roommate suggested that they, too, masturbate. Jack willingly replied, already hard and aching for release from looking at the sexual action on the silver screen. To their left, a man was evidently in the throes of orgasm as he arched in his seat and groaned. Jack wondered how much cum had soaked the seat he was sitting on.

After only a minute, his roommate had a suggestion, “Why don’t I suck you, and then you suck me?”

The oral action on the big screen made that an appealing idea. Before you knew it, his roommate was giving him his first blowjob. It felt fantastic! Spurting his cum just as his friend withdrew his face, he realized that though it may be perverted, he had enjoyed it. Gladly, he reciprocated the action and sucked his first cock. As his friend was about to cum, he removed his mouth and stroked him to a finish, adding to the cum on the worn seat.

For the next two months, until the end of school, he and his roommate engaged in oral sex. He was hooked! The last time they had sex, they were both a little drunk. His roommate mentioned how he would like to fuck a certain girl in their class in the ass. Flipping Jack over, he pantomimed having anal sex with her on Jack. He slipped his cock between Jack’s ass cheeks and legs and humped away. After a while, he poked the head of his dick into Jack’s anus opening. Jack said nothing but felt both excited and perverted at the same time. So wrong, yet so good! The head of his roommate’s cock slowly entered Jack’s asshole. Just the head. His roommate let it play in there a while, popping it in and out, before announcing he was going to cum. Jack got up and took his friend’s prick into his mouth and sucked it to orgasm, draining his balls and swallowing his man sauce. And that was the end.

After that, it was only girls, then Nicole, then marriage. But the desire remained. He sometimes wished his roommate would have stuck it all the way in and really fucked him. He imagined that when he jacked off watching bi/gay porn.

Jack was shaken from his reverie by Frank saying, “I enjoyed last night. How about you?”

Frank had stepped back and Jack turned around. He tried not to look at Frank’s hard manhood. He couldn’t help but notice that Frank was now fully aroused. His circumcised penis had a wonderful mushroom head.

“I liked it! Thanks for letting me stay. It was all so hot!” Jack admitted.

“No problem! Hey, I’m a guy and I’d love to see another guy fucking my wife, too. My ex would never go for it. Nicole has kept you out of this arrangement far too long,” Frank told his son-in-law.

Then continuing, he said, “Nice cock you’ve got there. I enjoy seeing a good cock. It was great to watch you cum last night. It also felt good to have you clean my cock. If it had gone on any longer, I might have cum again!”

Here it was, Frank openly admitting he had a serious Bisexual streak. He knew where this was heading now. He should have known the minute a naked Frank got in the shower with him, but it seemed so unreal at the time.

“If you want, I’ll suck you again sometime,” Jack offered, fully onboard with where this all was heading, just like he had during his college days.

“Go ahead and dry off while I finish my shower and I’ll join you on the bed,” the older man instructed.

Jack complied and lay on the bed, nude and very self-conscious. Frank made his entrance, clean and dry, cock a little more droopy than it had been when they were close together. Frank was a good-looking man of sixty with a body that was in shape. Sure, he had a minor paunch instead of a six-pack, but he looked good. He was six feet tall with receding gray hair cut short, military style. His cock was quite large, bigger than average, and much bigger than Jack’s old roommate’s had been. He could easily be an older porn star.

“Ready?” Frank inquired, adding, “I think my cock is going to need some serious sucking.”

The sight of his son-in-law’s nude, fit, smooth, hairless body and nice, semi-hard penis sprawled out submissively in front of him made his sixty-year-old prick perk up in anticipation.

Frank took his place on the bed while Jack switched places, kneeling towards the foot of the bed while Frank lay down on his back. It was something Jack had done many times with his roommate before.

As soon as his father-in-law settled in, Jack moved up to his cock and grabbed it with his hand. After pausing a moment to admire it, he unhesitatingly put it in his mouth. The thrill of the night before immediately returned. This time it wasn’t covered in his wife’s juices and Frank’s cum remnants, but it was good just the same. He was ecstatic to have his father-in-law’s male organ in his mouth and show him just how talented he was giving a blowjob. It had been a while, but he knew right away what to do.

Jack began slowly at first, like his wife often did. He bobbed up and down on it and made sure to use his tongue. After a little while, he pulled off just enough to lick the glans, then down the shaft and back up before gobbling it again.

“Goddamn, Jack, you’re good! Where did you learn to do that?” Frank gushed.

Pleased with the effect he was having on the older man, Jack replied, “In college.”

As Jack returned to his oral duties, Frank replied, “He was one lucky bastard! I love a guy that can give a decent blowjob.”

Smiling inwardly at the high praise he was receiving from his Alpha Male father-in-law, he continued to slurp the prick that was in his mouth. As he did so, he began to play with Frank’s tightening balls, and doing so made Frank gasp and moan.

“Fuck yeah! Play with my balls. Suck my fucking dick, kid. Make Daddy cum!” the sixty-year-old growled.

Jack just looked his father-in-law in the eye and continued to go down on his cock. Finally, he was pleasing the man he had tried so hard to impress and please for fifteen years. And doing so made his cock tingle most wonderfully.

Jack had forgotten what a thrill it was to suck another man’s penis. How making your sex partner moan from what you did with your mouth was such a turn-on. He had forgotten the taste of pre-cum as it oozed from the slit in the glans and coated the inside of your mouth. He was again pleased that his blowjob skill made Frank flex his pelvic muscles reflexively made Frank thrust his cock in and out of his mouth.

“I wanna face-fuck you so bad, kid! Get on your back so I can fuck your mouth,” Frank ordered.

Excited that he was turning Frank on to this degree, and surprised at the zeal with which his father-in-law approached man-on-man sex, Jack quickly complied.

Leaning back against the pillows, he again took Frank’s rigid manhood into his mouth as Frank braced himself above him, his penis at face level. Frank didn’t hold back, occasionally gagging Jack as he drove his prick in and out of Jack’s mouth cunt.

For his part, Jack was thrilled at being used like this by the man who was cuckolding his wife. He reached up and fondled Frank’s balls with one hand and his ass with the other. It was a magnificent moment that Jack wished he had captured on video. The look and feel of Frank’s nude body touching his in the shower and the unabashed desire of his father-in-law to have man sex with him was so wonderful. He didn’t want it to end. Unfortunately, Jack thought, it probably would as soon as Frank blew his load in his mouth.

“Oh fuck, Jack! This daddy loves fucking your mouth! Make me cum, son. Make Daddy blow his balls!” the old stud growled, nearing orgasm.

There was nothing hotter than Frank referring to himself as “Daddy” as he was face-fucking him, Jack thought. It was the same language as he used when fucking his daughter, Nicole. It was at that point, as his mouth was full of dick, that Jack realized that when he did look at man-on-man porn, he also gravitated to ones with older men in them. And now he was living the dream!

By now, Frank had hold of Jack’s head with both hands and was breathing hard and grunting in that certain way men do when they are in the throes of ecstasy, about to cum.

This wasn’t a misread on Jack’s part. Frank felt Jack’s mouth doing its magic on his meat stick. Jack was damn good! Frank enjoyed how his son-in-law was so willing to submit to his sexual desires. He should have been doing this with Jack years ago!

“OH FUCK YEAH! I’M FUCKING CUMMING!” Frank yelled with glee, arching his back and shoving his cock deep down Jack’s throat like it was a cunt.

Jack felt the cock throb and then almost gagged when Frank’s sperm shot into the back of his mouth and down his throat. Frank let go of his head, freeing Jack to freely work Frank’s dick and milk all of his sperm from his balls and cock. Finally, his father-in-law fully relaxed, removed his penis, and sat down on the bed next to Jack breathing hard in post-coital bliss.

Jack was the first one to speak. “How was that, Dad? Did I do a good job?”

“Fuck, son, that was great! One of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had from a guy. I should have had you suck my cock years ago!” Frank said with a smile.

As Jack idly jerked his cock, he replied, “I like sucking your cock. I’ll suck it anytime you want. It doesn’t matter if Nicole is here or not.”

“Fuck, kid. I like your attitude. Trust me, I want more of this. It's hard for me to find a guy anymore that wants to get it on. I guarantee I want more of this!” the older man admitted.

Then Frank shifted gears. “Nice cock you’ve got there, Jack. Nicky always told me you are a good fuck with a nice big cock and now I see what she is talking about. She is a lucky woman. Here, let me stroke your dick for a minute. I like playing with a nice cock. I bet you never guessed I had this side before. But yeah, there have been lots of times in my earlier life where the only sex you were going to get was with your buddy. So you had to go for it or have blue balls. Goddamn, your dick feels good. Looks like I’m getting you nice and hard.”

Jack was surprised at Frank’s admission. The novel idea of his macho father-in-law having bi-sex with another man was surprisingly erotic. And exactly what did Frank mean when he said...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments