Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Country Escape - Part 3

"Three siblings on the run from a dangerous gang find love at their parents holiday home."

46
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

I am now officially allowed out of bed. How sad is my life that this is as exciting as fucking my twin sisters?

Okay, maybe not quite as exciting but I am seriously happy to be up and about again. I feel much better, I have no pain anymore, just the hassle of the casts on my leg and arm and the stitches in my head. I can even put some weight on my bad leg if I use the cane they gave me. I’ve not taken any painkillers either so my head feels a lot clearer too. Following our, I suppose you’d call it a threesome, the girls and I all got in the shower together. We had to go through the palaver of tying plastic bags over the casts on my arm and leg again but it was fun. I sat on the stool while the twins washed me and then each other. Despite the crazy plastic bag look I was sporting it was amazingly erotic being washed by them both and then seeing them soap each other up and occasionally swapping tender kisses.

When they got their razors out to shave their legs and crotches Ava said to me, “Jim, you could do with a shave.”

I ran my hand over my chin, I had some stubble but nothing much, “Yeah, I’ll grab my electric razor when we’re done here.”

“No, silly, I meant down there,” she said, pointing to my groin.

“What? You want to shave my pubes?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Because I’ll look like the last turkey in the shop.”

“No, you won’t, it’ll look nice and neat.”

“And it’ll itch like hell.”

Isla laughed, “Ava, you need to appeal to the man in him. Jim, there are two advantages to letting us shave your pubes. One, it’ll make your cock look even bigger and two, a lack of hair encourages naughty tongues to explore,” then she just held up the razor with a ‘well, what’ll it be?’ look.

I’m not worried about my cock looking bigger but the thought of them licking my balls was very enticing though, a bit of an itch when it grows back seems like a fair price to pay for ‘exploring tongues’

“Won’t I look silly?”

“Do we look silly?” Ava said, who had just finished running her razor over her pussy.

“No of course not.”

Isla smiled, “How about a comprise, we’ll give you a lion’s mane.”

“Eh?”

“It’s where you leave the hair on the top, well, trim it quite a bit, but remove all the hair from your balls and penis.”

“That sounds okay.”

They took that as a yes and lathered me up with shaving foam. I’ve never shaved my balls before and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I needn’t have worried though, Isla was a pro. She shifted and stretched my bits and bobs this way and that and carefully shaved me down below. She trimmed the length of my pubes on top so that my balls and the base of my cock was silky smooth with just a small neat patch on top.

“There, that’s much better,” she said, running her hands over me to check that she hadn’t missed a bit.

“You’ve done that before?” I said.

“Uh-huh, quite a lot actually, I enjoy it.”

She rinsed me off and started running her tongue over my balls, she even took one in her mouth.

Needless to say, I got a hard-on again.

“Hmmm, I think he likes it Isla.”

“A little help here please sis,” she said then carried on tea-bagging me.

I was sat on the stool in the shower, with Isla tending to my balls and now Ava knelt next to her and started sucking me off at the same time.

“Okay, I’ll admit, this was a good idea,” I said.

“Ywa wlycmm itle brffher,” mumbled Ava.

Apparently, Isla understood her clearly, “In case you missed it, Ava said ‘you’re welcome little brother’.”

I didn’t last long, more’s the pity. It wasn’t even lunchtime and I’d cum twice already. I could get used to this.

~~~~~~

I’d always been close to Isla and Ava but I never once suspected they were having sex, I suppose I was too distracted by teenage boner syndrome to notice. They hid it well, but now it was out in the open they were visibly more relaxed. It occurred to me that having kept it a secret for so long it must have been a huge relief to have someone else know and accept it for what it was, two people just sharing their love.

After lunch, we were sitting in the living room. Ava was lying across me on the sofa watching TV while Isla was sitting in the armchair with her head in a book. Her hair was tied back but some strands had fallen loose. Without looking up Isla pushed it behind her ear, only for it to fall straight back down again. Every few minutes she’d repeat the process. Ava was grinning at her and practically melting while she sighed and swooned at her twin and her funny little ways. Those subtle interactions were joyous to watch.

“Oh Jim, I forgot to say, you need to have those stitches out tomorrow. I’ve booked you in at the local GP surgery, the nurse there will take them out,” said Ava looking up at me from my lap.

“Blimey, you mean I actually get to leave the house?”

“We’ve not been out either, I’m looking forward to it,” said Isla, pushing her hair behind her ear again. “We need a few supplies, I’ll do some shopping while you go with Jim to see the nurse.”

“I don’t suppose we can make a thing of it, maybe get a pub lunch?” I asked hopefully.

“That sounds nice, why not?” said Ava, with Isla nodding her approval.

The twins have a very casual and open attitude to sex, which is great but it takes some getting used to. Later that afternoon Isla closed her book and gave Ava a funny look.

“You need something?” Ava asked in a tone that suggested she knew full well what Isla wanted.

“Uh-huh,” nodded Isla, blushing slightly.

“And what would that be then?”

“Your tongue between my legs.”

“That’s easily arranged.”

Isla giggled and shifted her bum down the armchair as Ava got off me then knelt in front of her twin. She pulled Isla’s grey trackies down then her pink lace knickers. I got a semi but didn’t think I would cum, not for a third time in one day. Even so, I pushed my shorts down and stroked my cock while Ava went down on Isla.

The sun had dropped low on the horizon and shone through the window, bathing my sisters in golden rays as they made love. And that’s exactly what it was, love, not fucking. Ava gently kissed and licked Isla, treasuring every moment. Isla had her eyes closed and stroked Ava’s hair gently, every so often she’d give out the cutest little high-pitched groan when Ava allowed her a fleeting moment of pleasure before returning to her tender teasing. The tempo slowly increased and Isla began to writhe and squirm in the chair, both her hands now held Ava’s head, pulling her onto her sex. She drew her knees up into the air as her breathing became heavy and desperate, making her chest heave up and down with each breath and her brow shine with perspiration caught by the sun that poured into the room. Ava brought Isla to the edge and kept her there for longer than I thought possible before finally allowing her sister to climax. It was a thing of true beauty that I’d witnessed, I felt deeply humbled.

Once Isla had orgasmed Ava brought her back down slowly with more tender kisses, licks and nibbles. Eventually, she left Isla slumped half awake in the chair and crawled across the floor on all fours like a cat, wiggling her bum and looking me in the eye with a naughty grin. When she got to me started licking my balls.

“Oh you don’t need to do that, I was just…”

“Shush, I want to. Besides,” she nodded towards my cock, “if you get that thing out you gotta use it.”

“Oh, so is that the rule now?”

“Uh-huh,” she said between licks, “like those knives the Gurkhas have that dad is always going on about. Once unsheathed it has to be used.”

“Sounds like a good rule to me,” said Isla with a croaky voice.

“Far be it for me to complain,” I said as Ava stripped her bottoms off and climbed on me.

For once, this wasn’t about me, it was about Ava, which was a bit of a revelation. I honestly don’t think I’d ever had sex before without thinking about what was in it for me. I realised that until now I’d been very lucky and very selfish, I’d managed to satisfy my partners’ needs despite putting mine first. Don’t get me wrong, I always wanted my girlfriends to climax when we had sex, I’d just never had that as my goal, it was always a happy side effect. What I was doing now was an entirely new experience, I didn’t need or want to come, I wasn’t fantasising about crazy shit, I was focused only on Ava. 

With a strong erection and little to no chance of coming, I was able to really go for it. Ava was bouncing away like crazy as I pushed up and into her as hard as I could. She rode me furiously, yelling and shouting frantically, riding me hard and fast. She’d sit up for a bit and bounce like mad, then fall forward and piston her hips up and down before sitting up again. Now that I was shaved down there I could feel a lot more of what was going on, I could feel her lips pressing onto my groin when I was fully inside her and I could feel her juices flowing down my length and onto my balls. Finally, she had a fierce orgasm and collapsed into my arms, kissing my neck and biting my ears.

Sexually, and in most ways, I suppose, it was a very giving type of relationship between the twins and it was starting to rub off on me. I never climaxed with Ava, so later that afternoon, when Isla quite bluntly (but very cutely), asked me if I could fuck her I was able to perform. And again I didn’t think about my own pleasure, I concentrated only on my sister and the results were just as spectacular.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

Who knew not coming could be so much fun?

~~~~~~

After dinner, we stayed at the table in the kitchen and played gin rummy. I’d been thinking about my sexual history versus the twins, who were clearly far more experienced than I was. Okay, they’re a couple of years older than me but when they were my age the same would probably still apply. And they hid it well, all anyone ever saw was two attractive but seemingly boring accountants.

I’m nineteen and have slept with six girls. Well, five girls around my age and one woman (she was forty-two, it was a one-night thing at a Christmas party). I’ve only had one serious relationship which lasted a year. We had lots of sex but the problem was we had nowhere to go, both our parents would not let us sleep over in the same room, and doing it in a car gets dull very quickly. Especially in winter. These last few days were the best sex I’d ever had, even with a broken arm and leg.

I wasn’t bothered by their apparent history of promiscuity, far from it, I was curious and more than a little envious. The word slut never entered my mind, at least not in a negative context. What fascinated me most was the change in the twins in how they acted with each other since their relationship came to light.

I got the impression I was the only person who’d seen them like this. Sure, other people have fucked them, maybe even at the same time in a threesome. But I doubt anyone got to see the cute little smiles they give each other, the unconscious reaching out to hold hands and the occasional ‘I love you’ mouthed silently across the table.

In many ways, their relationship is very complex. They are bisexual twin sisters having an incestuous relationship with each other, and now their brother too, while trying to keep the truth from their parents and being hunted down by a dangerous gang of thugs. So yeah, it’s pretty complicated. But the way they handled it though, with such grace and love made me feel that everything was alright, that this wasn’t the seriously fucked up situation it was. They were in love with each other in every sense of the word and they had invited me to join them in their secret world.

As far as the twins are concerned though it was all very simple, they love each other and everything else is just life trying to get in the way. I was their biggest relationship challenge to date and aside from one small argument they came through it unscathed. I still had loads of questions though and with a little Dutch courage from two glasses of wine, I felt brave enough to ask them.

Isla had just won and was dealing a new hand while Ava topped up our glasses. 

“Do you mind if I ask you a few things?” I said

They both nodded. “Sure, go ahead,” said Ava.

“What happens after this is all over?”

“Do you mean with us three being intimate?” asked Ava.

“Yeah. Is this just a temporary thing, like, what happens in the cottage stays in the cottage? Or are we starting something new here?”

Ava sighed, “That’s a fair question.”

“I’ll admit,” said Isla, “that when I first took you in my mouth in the shower it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, I wasn’t thinking about the future. I just felt sorry for you and wanted to help you out. But now, I’m thinking I like this a lot.” She looked across the table to Ava with a slightly awkward grin. “Ava I…”

Ava held her hand up, “It’s okay, I know what you mean and I feel the same way.” She reached over and held Isla’s hand. “My feelings for you haven’t changed, I love you as much as ever.” Then they both reached out and held my hands, completing the circle.

“It’s always been us three,” said Ava.

“And always will be,” said Isla

“Us three forever,” I said.

~~~~~~

Isla was in good form and won two more games of rummy. The wine was flowing and we were having plenty of laughs. The twins asked me lots of questions about my past girlfriends but there really wasn’t much to tell. It was a bunch of short-term or one-night flings, one year-long relationship that wasn’t very exciting and one very erotic night with a woman of forty-two. 

My sisters, however, were filled with erotic stories and anecdotes and were happy to share them. Unsurprisingly, there is a world of erotic possibilities available to you if you are two stunning bisexual twins. They were not joking about orgies and swingers clubs either. The one they preferred was not a club like a nightclub, it was an event held mainly in people's homes. They would alternate between the various group members, each hosting when or if they could. Although by the sounds of it more often than not it was held in one of three houses whose owners were well off and had a pretty good set-up.

The main issue the twins had was not forgetting themselves and having sex with each other in public, they often had threesomes and big group sessions, they just had to be careful not to touch each other sexually. The other patrons of this swingers thing loved having stunning twins in their group, it gave them a lot of kudos. Most of that sounded like it was in their past though and the twins had recently settled down with each other. Then I came along and everything got mixed up again.

Listening to all this was making me quite horny. Earlier today, Isla and Ava had both said words to the effect of ‘Jim, I want sex, please fuck me’ when the feeling took them and now I was looking for a way to do the same.

“Can I ask, who instigates sex with you two? You both seem to just take what you want from each other?”

Isla smiled, “There are times when Ava just throws me down and sits on my face until she comes, then carries on with her day. I do the same too. Other times it’s mutual, we both want the same thing at the same time.”

Ava said, “I know Isla is happy to give me whatever sexual attention I want, it’s like a permanent offer of sex. I don’t feel like I’m taking, it’s more like enjoying what has been offered. Does that make sense?”

“It makes perfect sense. You two have that familiarity with each other and that twin ESP stuff going on, so I guess you pick up on each other's signals easily then?” I said.

The penny then dropped with Isla, she smiled sweetly and said, “Jim, are you trying to tell us you’re horny?”

“Something like that.”

I could feel my face reddening.

“Awe, that’s cute,” smiled Isla, “If you want sex just ask, come on, tell us what you fancy?”

I looked between Isla and Ava, shit, did I have to choose one?

Ava spared my blushes. “Here, I’ll flip a coin,” she laughed.

“AVA! You can’t flip a coin to see…”

But Isla’s protest was only half-hearted, she just shook her head as Ava tossed a coin and said, “Heads it’s Isla, tails it’s me…Ha! Tails, I win!.”

Isla grinned, “Flip it again.”

“Why? I won?”

“Heads you give him head, tails…”

“Oooh, I Iike that idea,” said Ava as she tossed the coin, “Tails again!”

“Hmmm,” I said rubbing my chin, “When you say tails, do you mean the backdoor?”

 Ava burst out laughing and Isla put her head in her hands.

“Come on, pay up,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Eagle137
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments