Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Yes, my neighbour does have a twin sister, she is identical, but no, I haven't spoken to her, let alone fucked her! (I so wish!)"

I hadn’t seen Emily for a few weeks, wondering if she had had enough of me. The doorbell rang. It was her! Should I think of her more?

She had come to apologise that she hadn’t been around or messaged me. It was really busy at work and she had been working stupid hours, but had a surprise for me. Her sister was coming to visit her the following weekend. She might even introduce us, she slyly told me.

On Saturday, I saw her running past, and she seemed to ignore me. Even when I called her over. Strange, I thought.

An hour or so later, the doorbell rang. I answered it and thought I had double vision! Emily stood there smiling at me, as well as Emily standing there, looking intrigued.

“Hi, I think you sort of met my sister earlier,” Emily said,. “We’re identical twins!”

No shit, I thought! Looking at two identical beauties.

“I told you I had a surprise.”

She introduced Phoebe to me. This explained being ignored earlier!

“Hi, Emily has told me all about you,” Phoebe said, blushing.

“All?” I asked quizzically, looking at Emily.

“Well, a lot, not everything!”

I led them into the living room. I have a two-seat sofa, and we managed to all sit on it. I managed to sit between them, a thorn between two roses, I joked.

“So, what has this mischievous minx been telling you about me?” I asked Phoebe.

“Well…” she said, blushing more. “That she has been cheating on her boyfriend, and you have great hands. She loves your hands on her boobs and her pussy. You have a great cock; she loves it inside her.”

I looked at Emily and raised an eyebrow. She blushed!

“She told me you were a great kisser, as well. Kiss me, I want to see,” Phoebe said leaning toward me.

I couldn’t help but lean into her and kiss her. I started with a peck, then she pushed her lips hard against me.

“I thought you said he was a good kisser, sis.”

I looked at Emily.

She smiled at me, “Go on, I don’t have any hold over you, I like to share with her, and that includes you. I told you it was a surprise.”

I turned back to Phoebe. She sat there smiling at me, a twinkle in her eyes. I leaned towards her and gave her a kiss. I felt her tongue probing me, so launched into a full kiss, and used my tongue to investigate her mouth, hers investigated mine.

We came up for breath and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around and Emily leaned in.

“Share and share alike!” she told me.

Mmmm, this was getting interesting, I thought, wondering where things were going. I felt a hand feeling around seeking my cock. From how it moved, I knew it wasn’t Emily’s. It seemed Phoebe wanted to confirm everything Emily had told her.

I turned back to Phoebe, moved my hand up her sides, and then cupped her breasts. I raised my eyebrows, and she smirked at me.

“Yes, I wanted to find out how those hands feel on my breasts as well, so there wasn’t any point in wearing a bra.”

I could now see her nipples had pebbled and were sticking out through her t-shirt. I leaned back against Emily and pulled Phoebe toward me.

Emily nibbled at my earlobe and started kissing my neck, while I reached around and took Phoebe’s breasts in my hands, massaging them through the t-shirt. She moaned and pulled her t-shirt up; I helped her sit up so she could remove it.

“Now, play with them. Em says you can make her cum by playing with her nipples. Make me cum.”

I rubbed her nipples, took them between my thumb and index fingers, rolled them, squeezed them, and flicked them while massaging her breasts.

“Wow, she was right. You know how to please a woman’s breasts. I’m all hot and wet. Carry on like that and I will cum!”

“Hey, there are two of us here!” said Emily from behind me. “I’m not just your cushion!”

“Shall we move upstairs where it’s a bit more spacious?” Emily and I said almost together, then laughed.

Phoebe got up and reached for her t-shirt. I got up and pulled Emily up. Slapped her on the ass, she laughed and headed for the stairs. I reached for Phoebe’s hand and pulled her behind me.

In the Bedroom, I got them to both sit on the bed.

“I thought you said you were identical.”

“We are,” they both replied.

“Nope. You have tits,” I pointed at Phoebe, “You have a t-shirt” I pointed at Emily, grinning!

“Ha ha,” she said, pulling her top off. “Is that better?”

“Mmm, hmm.”

“Two beautiful ladies, four beautiful breasts. What’s not to like?”

I reached and grabbed a breast from each of them, leant forward, and blew on Phoebes, other breast. Licked the nipple, then took her nipple and breast in my mouth, used my tongue to pleasure her, and then switched to Emily’s breast, making them both moan. Moving back to Phoebe, she moaned.

“Fuck, I know what you mean Em. I’m going to cum if he carries on like this.” Phoebe announced breathlessly.

I moved my mouth over to her other breast, concentrating on making her cum.

“Fuck yes, that’s lovely,” she said.

I carried on. Then Phoebe’s breathing started getting raspy. She’s cumming, I thought. Then, as confirmation, she called out.

“Fuck me, that’s fantastic. I’m cumming.”

I let her finish her orgasm, kissing her. Then went back to Emily, trying to keep her happy as well.

“Wow, I didn’t know that was possible. That was fantastic. Thank you”

“Well, that was what Emily’s first session with me was like,” I told her.

“Yeah, but I’m only here for the weekend, and if you have time, I’m yours all weekend,” Phoebe told me.

Emily and I both laughed.

“Did you have any plans for the weekend?” Emily asked, “If not, we are both yours for as long as you want!”

“I didn’t, but I’m sure we can come up with something. Are you ok if I spend a bit more time with Phoebe? I can catch up with you during the week, but feel free to join in.”

“That’s fine. She needs some lessons. Fuck her brains out. I can watch, but I’m not watching all day!”

“Day? I’m locking my door; I’m not letting you out ever!” I joked!

“So, Phoebe, tell me about yourself, partner? Sexual experiences? Anything I need to know? Do I need condoms? Anything you want to try?”

Over the next few minutes, Phoebe explained she had no current boyfriend, the last one had called her frigid as she wasn’t sure she actually wanted him to have sex with her too soon, but she had had previous boyfriends and had sex with them, but they didn’t excite her in bed. She was willing to let me do anything I wanted to her, but so long as I would stop if she asked.

“Em says you are trustworthy, and I trust her.”

I got on the bed, lay back against the pillows and asked her to lay back on me.

I whispered in her ear, “Tell me if you want me to stop, slow down or anything. You are what matters today, only you. Not me. Don’t worry about me!”

I reached around her and started massaging her breasts again, kissing her neck and earlobe and nibbling. I trailed my fingers down her belly; she shivered. Expectation? Ticklish? Nerves?

Emily moved up next to me, still topless, and lay on the pillows next to me, watching and listening.

I moved my hand down over Phoebe's jeans, my hand cupped her sex and rubbed slightly, making sure she was going to be ok with this. She moaned, moved her legs apart and pushed her sex into my hand. I slid my hand back to her belly and traced my fingers around, then reached for her jeans button and undid it, drew the zip down, and then pushed my hand into the space made by the opening. She moaned.

I slid my fingers further. No hair! mmm, I like this lass! Moving further down, I found her womanly folds and slid my middle finger along the labia a few times, causing lots of moaning from her. Using my index and ring finger, I spread her pussy lips slightly and used my middle finger to probe her.

“Yes, push it in me,” Phoebe whispered.

I pulled it away and slid it up, searching for her nub. Finding it, I rubbed it, pleasurable moans came from her, her clit growing and hardening, I pinched it causing her to squeal. I moved the other hand down and pushed a finger into her love hole.

She bucked, screamed and came. “Yes, that was fantastic,” she said hoarsely. “You have hardly touched me; I dread to think what you will do to me for the rest of the day! I don’t think I’ll be able to walk later if you carry on like this!”

I glanced at Emily and grinned at her. She was beaming at me and nodding, leant over and kissed me.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

“Do it!” she whispered in my ear.

I pushed my finger further into Phoebe’s pussy, while playing with her clit. I added a second finger to her pussy and finger fucked her.

I looked at Emily and whispered, “Play with her tits.”

She looked at me in surprise or shock, I’m not sure, but she reached over and touched Phoebe’s breast, then started massaging it.

“W w wow! That’s amazing,” she breathed.

Emily leaned over and blew on her sister’s breast, then licked her nipple. Phoebe screamed. Emily nibbled on Phoebe’s nipple, her eyes looking at me and Phoebes, glinting. Emily’s boobs were brushing against my arm. I could tell it aroused her. Her nipples pebble hard. She left her sisters’ nipple, reached up and kissed me, and then moved and kissed her sister.

Fuck, I nearly came in my trousers! This was so hot; it was one hell of a surprise day.

Phoebe’s juices had been running, soaking her jeans since I had cupped her pussy.

“I’m cumming,” she screamed.

Cum she did, she squirted around my fingers and soaked her panties and jeans.

“Oh, my, god!” she said, “I peed myself.”

“That was no peeing, my sweet, that was a fantastic orgasm, here smell.” I moved my hand up to her nose. “Does that smell like pee to you? That’s your love juices.”

She sniffed, and then I slipped my fingers to her lips. She opened them and I slid them in. She lapped at them, moaning.

Emily pulled my other hand out of her panties, sniffing my fingers, and then licked them as well. I was definitely going to cum soon!

“I’ve never cum like that before,” Phoebe said.

Emily got up, moved to the bottom of the bed, and pulled her sisters’ jeans down along with her panties.

“Get used to it, Sis, there are more to come like that,” Emily told her sister. “These need to dry,” she said and then disappeared with them, coming back naked.

“Mine were getting damp too,” she grinned.

Phoebe was still in bliss, so I rolled her off me to recover. Emily went straight to my fly.

“Come on, we are both naked, your turn.”

She undid my trousers, pulled them down until my cock sprang free, then pounced on it, taking it in her mouth, making me come straight away. Swallowing most, opening her mouth to show me a partly filled mouth of cum, then crawled up the bed and kissed her sister, giving her the cum left in her mouth. Phoebe moaned, “Yum.”

Emily went back to my cock, licked it clean and finished pulling my trousers off, flinging them across the room, came back and cuddled up to me.

“That was so hot. You ever kissed your sister before?” I asked her.

“No. First time today, I am so turned on. I think I could cum just watching you making my sister cum.”

Phoebe exclaimed that it was fantastic and that she had never been watched or thought about kissing her sister.

She rolled over and cuddled me, a beauty on either side. Bliss!

“What’s next then?” Phoebe asked, reaching for my cock. “I haven’t had the joy of this one yet.”

She kissed me and started wanking me. Emily moved down and sucked my nut sack, making me moan. Phoebe moved down, kissed my cockhead, then engulfed it with her mouth, licking the top, then going down, and sucking and swallowing as she withdrew, making me moan. She did this a few times, and then Emily started kissing and licking my shaft as she lifted up. Fuck, I was going to cum again. I had never cum twice this quickly.

“Fuck, you are making me cum again, you minxes.”

Phoebe pulled off my cock, “Cum in my mouth.”

She went back with more determination to make me cum. She managed to suck me to orgasm a few minutes later, taking it all in her mouth. Looking at Emily, she leaned over and kissed her again, sharing my cum. Any more of this, and I would cum again! Emily leaned down and sucked my cock clean while Phoebe moved up and gave me a deep kiss.

I’ve never tasted my own cum before, not even with Emily. This was getting so erotic.

Phoebe whispered in my ear, “Now I know why she loves you and your cock. She needs release. Give it to her.”

Coming back to the pillow, she asked, “What are you two whispering about?”

I just kissed her, reached for her pussy, and started massaging her clit.

“Oh, I see!” she exclaimed.

I pulled her between my legs, used one hand to massage her breast and play with her stiff nipple while playing with her clit and finger fuck her. Phoebe then leaned in and nibbled on the spare nipple, making both of them moan. Phoebe moved a hand down and started to play with Emily’s pussy, pushing my hand out of the way. I moved up and just massaged her clit. She started bucking, more so than I had felt before.

“Fuck oh fuck oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

I don’t think over the months we have been seeing each other, I’ve seen her cum so hard, and I have seen her cum hard!

I kissed her neck; she turned her head, and I kissed her properly.

“Wow, thank you,” she whispered.

She rolled over and fell asleep. Wow, another first! Normally, she just hugged me and cuddled.

I kissed Phoebe and told her that.

“Wow, great. Now, I want to feel that cock in me. I want you to fuck me now.”

“Mount me,” I said. “I want you to start on top to get used to me.”

She raised herself and pushed a leg over me, rubbing herself up and down my cock, then reached down, took my cock in her hand and held it in place, and lowered herself on me.

“You’re huge!”

“You’re so tight.”

She slid further down and raised off me,

“Fuck it.”

She rammed herself down on me all the way, making both of us gasp. She rose and sank, rose and sank, I reached up and cupped her breasts, pulled on her nipples, still she rose and sank on me, her breathing getting faster, her orgasm getting closer, she slowed, trying to ease herself into the orgasm, so I bucked up and matching her, making her cum. Keeping going until the orgasm eased. She collapsed against me. Kissed me.

I rolled her over, lifted her legs above her head and then pushed into her again making her squeal, I pumped into her, my cock rubbing her g-spot, her breathing getting raspy again, another orgasm rushing through her, I kept pounding her, letting the next orgasm consume her.

“Stop,” she panted, “I can’t take any more. I need a break.”

I pulled out, let her legs down, climbed back up behind her, spooning with her, my cock rubbing her ass, and pushed my cock between her legs, rubbing her lips. Pulling her towards me, cuddling her, rubbing my fingertips over her breast, she moaned in pleasure and shoved her ass into my groin, my cock moving along her slit.

She moved her hand down and directed my cock back into her pussy.

“Mmm, like that, fuck me like this,” she whispered.

I bucked slowly, pushing in and back, in and back. She sighed, moaning in pleasure.

“I like that,” she purred.

We kept like that for a while, then I pulled out, let her roll on her front, crawled on top of her, pushed my cock back in her and pounded her. Pulled out, pulled her bum up, and then entered her again doggie style, making her moan again.

Emily must have woken up during this. My mind and concentration had been on Phoebe until I suddenly felt a tongue on my balls making me start. Looking down, I could see her naked body lying sideways under her sister. Her tongue left my balls, then Phoebe cried out.

“Fuck, that feels great. Don’t stop.”

What was Emily doing? Was she licking Phoebe’s clit?

I reached over and pushed a finger into Emily’s pussy, causing a moan from under Phoebe, as well as a squeal from Phoebe. I would have to find out what caused that later. Had Emily nipped her clit?

I slid my finger up Emily’s slit, finding her engorged clit, flicked it and massaged it, causing more moans from her.

“I’m cumming,” Phoebe screamed.

Emily moved from her sister’s clit and I could feel her tongue on my cock as it slid in and out. She lapped at her sisters’ juices as she came. She slid out from under us, moved up next to Phoebe, pulled her head toward her and kissed her, transferring juices from mouth to mouth. So fucking sexy, making me explode inside Phoebe, collapsing on top of her.

I rolled off, and she rolled onto her back. Emily moved down the bed, taking me in her mouth, cleaning my cock, sucking it clean. Then moved over, spreading Phoebes’ legs, and lapped at my semen, escaping from her pussy, then pushed her mouth to her sister’s pussy, licking and sucking at it to get her fill of my semen, making her sister moan. Making her sister cum again.

Fuck, what had gotten into Emily today? Not many months ago, this woman had been mild and shy and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments