Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth About Sis Part 7

"Sean and his mother return home from their adventure."

184
13 Comments 13
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes stories take on a life of their own. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We'll have to wait and see about this one."

With the cabin cleaned of all incriminating evidence, Sean and his mother were soon on the road home. Bree, Sean's mother decided she wanted to drive, in part to keep her mind off of recent events, namely having incestuous sex with her seventeen-year-old son, Sean. But it didn't work. She tried to focus on the winding road down the mountainside, but the film that kept replaying in her head featured her son performing cunnilingus on her and fucking her silly.

She still couldn't believe she had let things get to that point, but there it was. They had spent much of the night engaged in nearly every sex act possible, culminating in anal intercourse. And she had enjoyed every second of it. What had become humdrum and routine with her husband was dangerous and thrilling with her son. And despite his youth, he fucked like a pro. Either he was a quick study, or he had been doing this longer than she cared to think about. Regardless, his youthful energy added a new dimension to their lovemaking.

Meanwhile, Sean was busy texting on his phone once they had a decent signal. They had made it past the bridge that was washed out but now repaired, and the rest of the drive proved to be relatively easy.

"Who are you texting, Honey? I hope it's not your friends to tell them all about your adventure with your mother."

"No worries, Mom. I promised to forget that this ever happened, and I mean to live by that. I'm texting Demi to let her know we're on our way."

The message read, "Headed home. All is well. We have Mom's phone. Mission accomplished." It was followed by an emoji of a face with a winking eye. Lori should be able to figure out what that means, he thought to himself. Then he added, "How did you fare? Are you able to walk?"

He hit send and smiled at his mom. His promise to his mother was only a white lie. Demi was the only one he would tell and she was family, so it was okay.

A few minutes later his phone pinged and a two-thumbs-up emoji appeared. Message received.

When they arrived at the house, they grabbed the few things they brought with them and went inside. David was on the couch watching television without really paying attention to it. He was thinking about one thing: his daughter perched on his lap with her big tits sticking in his face and his cock buried in her.

"Oh, hi dear. You made it. Quite an adventure, huh? But it sounds like you guys survived just fine. Did Sean take care of you?"

"Yes, he was wonderful. We did just fine despite the terrible weather. Your son performed well under the circumstances. He is just like his father!" In more ways than one.

"Well, I hope that's a good thing. I'm used to getting criticism for my bad habits. Anyway, I'm glad you made it back safe and sound. We hardly had any rain here. Our daughter fixed a gourmet meal for the two of us and treated me like a king. We are blessed with our children."

"Indeed we are. Anyway, I'm going to shower and relax. I drove so I'm pooped. Let's just have something simple for dinner and then we can relax. How's that sound?"

So Bree retreated to her bedroom and undressed, making sure her clothes were buried in the hamper. Not that they would be a giveaway of the past 36 hours, but no need to take chances. Naked, she stood in front of the mirror and examined herself.

No hickeys or other telltale marks, thank god. A hot shower should get rid of any musky odors of male libido, not that anyone would notice except possibly Demi. Bree started for the bathroom and the shower and then noticed the bed. It was neatly made and the sheets had been changed. That's unlike David to even make the bed. I wonder what that's about. He's normally a slob. Hmmm?

Meanwhile, Sean announced that he was going to do the same, But Demi followed him to his bedroom and closed the door.

"Well," she whispered. Tell me what happened. You and Mom were alone at the cabin. Did you confront her?"

Sean tried to be discreet, but Demi knew better.

"Oh, my god. You fucked Mom, didn't you, you little stinker. I can tell. You can't lie to me. So how was she? As good as you hoped?"

Sean explained how it had happened as best he could in short order. "I'll have to talk to you later. This is too dangerous. So, how about you? What did Dad say about the video? Did you show it to him?"

Demi only smiled. She held a finger to her lips.

"Not so loud, you idiot. Let's just say I'm walking a little bow-legged today. I gave Dad a meal he'll never forget. I felt like I was reliving part of that old video, only it was just the two of us. I think he is regretting it, and I'm sure Mom is as well, but I'm not. God, we did some serious screwing. If it never happens again, I've died and gone to heaven. My dreams will never be the same. Dad knows how to fuck. Mom is lucky."

"I feel the same. I doubt we'll ever get a chance like this again, and, wow, Mom knows some tricks of her own. But you'd better get out of here and let me clean up. I probably smell like a horny billygoat."

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

Demi made a point of sniffing her brother dramatically.

"Wow, you do! Mmmm, you're turning me on, Mr. Billygoat. Maybe we should do a quickie before dinner." She giggled and grabbed her brother's crotch. On second thought, maybe not! Enjoy your shower, Sean. Dream of these when you're in there."

She pulled her shirt and bra up exposing her bare breasts and shimmied her shoulders. She looked at her brother's crotch and, sure enough, he had an erection. Demi giggled and returned to the kitchen after straightening her clothing.

In short order dinner was prepared as promised: a simple fare of hamburgers and fries. Everyone was quiet and the meal proceeded with lots of averted looks and quick glances. All cards were being held close to the chest. There were moments when Sean wanted to yell out, "Hey, Dad. Man alive, Mom is a great fuck!" But of course that never happened. At one point when no one was looking, Demi sucked repeatedly on a french fry as if it were a penis, but only Sean bore witness.

The night was so boring that everyone went to bed early. But even in bed, brains were working overtime. Both Demi and Sean masturbated to a video on their laptops. Bree applied her magic ointments before joining David in bed. She slid in and then remembered what she wanted to say.

"David, did you change the sheets? You never do that. I don't think you've ever even made the bed. I didn't think you knew how. What is going on?"

"Of course, I know how. You always do it, so I don't bother. But you were gone."

"Yes, but why change the sheets? That really surprises me. Did you have your girlfriend over last night or something?"

"No, just Demi and me. Demi slept with me and we screwed all night long so I thought I'd better get rid of the evidence." David pretended to read with a straight face. "It was your daughter's idea. She thought you'd appreciate clean sheets after sleeping in the cabin. You need to thank her."

"Your sense of humor is perverted, David. But it is nice to have clean sheets. Oh, by the way, Sean and I slept together as well and we did the same thing. That's why I brought the sheets in from the cabin." Bree elbowed her husband at her "joke." If you only knew, she thought.

Bree leaned over and kissed her husband politely, and then after pretending to read for a few more minutes, they both turned out the lights and rolled away from one another. In the dark, they both smiled silently.

And so, that ends for now the incestuous affair of Bree and David and their two children. Well, not exactly.

Demi and Sean occasionally practiced on each other when the opportunity arose, which wasn't very often. And then Demi went off to college in a long day's drive from home. Her parents helped her move into the dorm, but Bree was careful not to leave father and daughter alone for any length of time. Call it a woman's intuition.

Demi and Sean resumed normal lives more or less. Of course, they both had hormones out of whack and gave in to their urges when necessary. And they both fantasized about repeat performances of that weekend but also knew it was extremely unlikely to happen.

Bree and David likewise fell into their old patterns. David still played grab ass with his wife, but that was mainly a show for their kids, so it happened much less often. They continued to make love and seemed to enjoy it more these days, primarily because they commonly visualized their children as their partners and not each other. They were each careful about using names during sex for fear of screaming the name of one of their children by mistake.

A couple of months after that fateful weekend, they were lying in bed and had just turned out the lights. Bree lay there for several minutes and then screwed up her courage. After checking if her husband was awake, she just started in.

"David, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Bree. Anything."

"Do you ever think about that video we made when we were at the commune? You know the one I'm talking about. We were all screwing one another. Remember?"

"Sure, I remember. That was a long time ago. We were different people back then."

"Were we? Are we so different now? I'm not so sure if I honestly think about it. Are you ashamed about it?"

"I guess the answer is yes and no. I have thought about it. It was a dark secret of ours for so long that I had forgotten about it, but lately, I've wondered if it was so bad or just a sign of the times. Why? Do you want to do it again? Make a video of it so we could show it on home movie night."

"Maybe! We could share it with the kids. I hate secrets."

She paused, smiling. A seed had been planted.

"I was just wondering, is all. Good night, Sweetie."

Even though he was tired, it took David over an hour to get to sleep. "What did she mean by that?"

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments