Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Elegant Anniversary - Part 3

"After a relaxing bath Marshall and Trey give Sara a deep penetrating massage"

72
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"The third part of my story. Starting at the beginning will help the reader."

Sara slid off the table, a bit weak with pleasure. Jason helped her into her robe. He was still nude below the waist and made no effort to get dressed. She saw that his cock was slowly losing its stiffness. He told her that her bath was already drawn and ready for her.

“Feel free to take a moment to gather yourself. It is just right out the door, through the second door, on the right. You know where the pool lounge area is? The baths are just past that. But I must go.” His voice trailed off.

“That was amazing, Jason. Do we have any time left? I would love to enjoy you a bit more.”

She reached for his cock and caressed him.

”Maybe a quick shower?”

He smiled and shook his head.

“I have an appointment; she booked me knowing my schedule and specifically asked me not to shower.”

He looked like he was blushing, but Sara couldn’t tell for sure. He kissed her quickly and left.

She stood for a moment, feeling both revitalized and sexually spent at the same time. She had never had four orgasms in such a short time. She needed to rest, and a bath was the perfect way to relax.

Sara walked to the bathing area. As she passed the pool lounge, she saw Jason. She smiled and understood.

Jason was now totally nude, sitting at the edge of the pool. Sara was never one for the more public areas at Elegance, but she knew other women were thrilled by it. Standing in the pool between Jason’s chiseled thighs in a white bikini was a petite, older blonde woman. She had seen her before. Sara guessed she was about fifty, with the body of a dancer, lithe, and still defined for her age. She was licking Jason’s cock up and down the shaft like it was ice cream.

Sara paused for a moment to watch.

Jason caught her eye and very discreetly gave her a “this is why” nod. Sara had to give the woman credit; she knew what she wanted and asked for it. There was something erotic about it because Sara knew the woman was tasting both of them. She tilted her head toward him in acknowledgment and moved away.

Sara entered a large room and saw that there were four separate bathing areas. The tubs were quite large and sunk into the ground, so it was easy to step over the edge and climb in. One tub was full of water and covered with bubbles. There was a large black dildo sitting on the edge. She looked around, and as she did, a female attendant came out from a drapery-enclosed area with a tray carrying a glass of white wine.

She was beautiful. South Asian or Polynesian in looks; small, petite, doe-shaped eyes; perfect skin. She was wearing a mid-thigh-wrapped, flower-patterned skirt with a bare midriff and a matching flowered top.

“Hello, Sara.” She smiled. “There are lavender salts in the bath to soothe, as well as the oils and bubbles. Let me know if the temperature is OK.”

She helped her with her robe and set it aside. She brought her two large, warm towels and a soft pillow. The attendant set the towels by the side of the tub and told Sara to slide in. She adjusted the pillow for her to lie against, then lightly massaged her scalp and told her to relax. After a few minutes, she set a call button next to the tub and told her to press it if she needed anything.

“Oh, I forgot. Did you need some water-soluble lube for the dildo or no?”

Sara told her that was probably a good idea. The attendant walked away and returned with a plastic bottle. She kneeled next to the tub, her body facing Sara, not hiding the fact she had no panties on, and squirted some lube over the dildo. Carefully she covered the realistic cock with the lube, slathering it over the head and shaft.

“Shall I leave the bottle?” Sara nodded, and she stood, turned, and left.

Sara relaxed, closed her eyes, and just let the warm water, oils, and salts soothe her body. Her mind wandered, remembering the past hour of her life.

Jason was very sexy; she enjoyed his touch, and his cock inside her was amazing. She thought about how to tell Jeff. He liked to hear about her exploits, and she was sure he would want to this time.

Jason had the right length. He was about 7”; he was hard as steel inside her and had just enough thickness to fill her without stretching her. She loved the way he fucked her too—just enough thrust to drive her over the top. She thought Jeff would be happy to hear that.

She opened her eyes, reached for the wine, and sipped. It was luscious. Soft pear and peach fruit with some brioche in the finish. Jeff always selected great wine. Today, she mused, and he also selected great cock.

She giggled.

She set it down and reached for the dildo, slipping it under the water and between her legs. Skillfully, she slid it deep into her in one smooth push. Normally she enjoyed using a dildo, but today, having had the real thing and anticipating more, it just didn’t feel that great. She slid it back out, set it next to her wine glass, and drifted off.

“Sara?”

She opened her eyes. She had dozed off. The attendant was kneeling next to her.

“Your next session is upcoming. You have about five minutes left.”

Sara blushed but wasn’t upset that she had dozed off. She needed to relax. She sat up, finished her wine, and began to get out of the water.

“I am sorry, did I get your name?”

“Lia.”

Lia held the towel out for her, and Sara dried herself. Then Lia took the towel and picked up the wine glass and the dildo. She directed Sara to the door and said her massage was in treatment room #4.

Sara thanked her and headed to the next service. She was ready.

As Sara passed the pool area, she saw that Jason was gone. The woman in the bikini was still there, lounging next to the pool, still in her suit, reading a paperback. She didn’t look up as Sara passed.

The door to her treatment room was open, the lights were dimmed, and there was soft music playing. She entered and saw a man, whom she assumed was one of her therapists, finishing up preparations.

“Trey?”

He looked up and smiled.

“Yes,” he said, offering his hand. "Trey, it's so nice to meet you. Has the day gone well so far?”

Trey was similar to Jason. He was about 5’10”, in really good shape, but even more defined. His biceps and shoulders were sculpted from a lot of gym time. He had mocha skin and a captivating smile. Like Jason, he was wearing a white t-shirt and very tight boxer briefs. She looked down and admired the bulge in his shorts.

“Oh yes; so far wonderful, but I really need this massage.” She smiled seductively. “Where is Marshall?”

“He will be right here; he is in the locker room changing. He has told me about you. I must say I have looked forward to meeting you.”

She blushed but was flattered.

“I talked to Marshall about the service; did you want to start face down or face up? And one more thing: did you want me to wear a condom as we progress? Marshall said he doesn’t with you, but of course it is your decision.”

“Oh my! No. Why ruin a great massage with that?” She laughed teasingly. “I think face down, if that’s OK?”

Marshall walked in and said hello. He was attired just like Trey. Marshall was more slender, more like a runner than a bodybuilder. She had been with him a few times and enjoyed his style.

“Shall we get started?” Marshall asked.

Sara took off her robe. Marshall laid it on the chair in the corner. She climbed onto the table, made herself comfortable, and rested her face on the pillow as Trey adjusted it.

The two men stood on opposite sides of her body at her waist and began to massage her lower back, pulling and kneading away from her spine. Their efforts were deep, but not hard or painful.

“Just let us know if this is too strong or not strong enough."

“Mmmm, it is just fine, thanks.”

They moved to her upper back, again in tandem, and worked her scapula and her shoulders before each took an arm, paying attention to her biceps, then forearm, and, finally, her hands. She was totally relaxed, letting them attend to her.

After returning her arms to her side of the table, they split up. Trey stood above her head, Marshall at her feet. Marshall took one foot and used his thumb to press into the pad of her foot, while Trey used the tips of his fingers to knead parts of her scalp. The sensation was amazing; her body tingled, and she felt a lightness in her mind, like she was dreaming. Trey was pressing his fingers into her scalp near her ears while Marshall worked on her other foot. It was a wonderful feeling. She felt herself both relax and get wet at the same time. He lightened his touch, and she could sense they were about to stop.

She lifted her head and looked up at him. "Wow, that was great; all the tension in my body went away.”

“It’s a combination of reflexology and scalp massage; in most massages, you get one and then the other. Both together have that effect.” Marshall said from her feet.

She rested on her elbows and asked them if they could do it more.

“Of course, this is your time, but we do want to make it a full-body massage,” Trey said playfully.

"I hope so!” she laughed. “Do I have to have my head on the pillow?”

“It’s easier that way; why do you ask?”

“Take the headrest away, then I will show you.”

While they were talking, Marshall was lightly massaging up and down her calves, teasing her, almost tickling. She shivered. Trey set the headrest down and returned to stand in front of her. They all knew what she had in mind but wanted her to start.

She reached for the waistband in Trey’s shorts and playfully tugged at them. He reached and helped her pull them lower. He stepped back, slid them off, and set them aside.

“That is simply gorgeous!”

Trey stood in front of her. His thighs were well-defined from a lot of training, and his hips kind of flared from his waist. His cock wasn’t as long as Marshall’s, so she knew Trey was a “grower”. It was like a thick ebony hose or faucet, with his head forming a nice mushroom shape.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

She beckoned to him to get closer and reached for his waist as he did. She pulled him closer, held his butt in her hands, and leaned over the edge of the table to kiss his belly, right where his cock emerged from his body. She licked his skin and let out a contented sigh.

“Shall we continue?” Marshall said playfully. She murmured affirmatively.

Without using her hands, she continued to lick around the root of Trey's cock. She licked the top of the shaft and kissed his stomach. Trey was reaching over her body, massaging her shoulders. It felt wonderful, and she continued to playfully kiss and tease him. She was having fun licking around his base. The head of his cock just hung lower below her.

Marshall was attending to her lower body, his hands moving up and down her legs, playfully brushing the inside of her thighs, and running a finger in her slit. She was really wet now.

She reached for Trey, moving her hands off the sides of the table, and with one hand, lifted his cockhead closer to her mouth. She licked the head playfully.

“Shall we turn you over now?” Trey asked.

She needed no encouragement; she let go of him and rolled over onto her back. She looked down and saw Marshall taking his shorts off. He was hard. She was happy.

Trey moved along her side, reaching for her breast, and began to lightly caress her, occasionally letting his finger tickle her nipple. She was right at his waist level, and she easily leaned forward to take his cock and place it into her mouth. She was holding the shaft at the base and using her tongue to massage him while he was inside her mouth.

Marshall climbed up onto the massage table and lifted one of her legs up to his shoulder. He directed his cock to her pussy. She stopped sucking Trey and told Marshall.

“It’s about time.” She said with a laugh.

Marshall could not agree more. As he knelt between her spread legs he couldn’t help but admire her swollen, inviting pussy. When he saw the schedule earlier in the week, he immediately looked forward to this moment. He had worked at Elegance for a while and had many good times, but Sara was a favorite of most of the guys. In addition to being quite attractive, she was always polite to them; she never treated them like hired help or just bodies.

Trey had never had Sara as a client and earlier, Marshall told him what was in store.

“She is a lot of fun; she lets you know what she likes, and she sucks cock as good as anyone I have been with. And she sucks a lot, loves to take the load, and makes sure we have fun too. Just pay attention to her signals. She really loves to fuck and wants two guys more than most of the women here.”

He adjusted the angle of his cock and slowly pressed the head inside the folds of her pussy. She was wet, and he slid right in. Nice and easy. He reached for her hips, lifted her slightly, and thrust his hips forward, allowing the last inch of his cock to feel her warmth.

He looked at Trey and grinned. Sara’s eyes were closed. She was engulfing Trey’s cock like she had never had one before. He gave Trey a "see, I told you so” look.

Sara felt Marshall enter her. He had been there before and knew what she liked. She almost gasped when he thrust the second time, as she had assumed he was already fully inside her. He filled her, and as he began to rock his hips, she experienced the familiar feel of cock sliding in and out of her. She pictured it in her mind.

Inside her was a big cock.

A big. Black. Cock.

Trey was getting hard in her mouth. She felt him swell, and she was less able to take him as deep without sensing a gag. She opened her eyes to look up at him; his eyes were closed, and his expression was one of pleasure.

Trey must have sensed her looking because he opened his eyes. He moved her hair aside, smiling.

"Here, let me do that.” He cradled her head, reached to hold his cock with his other hand, and whispered, “Relax.”

She waited, and he began to slowly and sensually make love to her mouth. She lay still. He seemed to know just how far to push. His thick, hard cock moved in and out of her wet mouth in a smooth, easy rhythm. She accepted it. Eagerly. Between her thighs, Marshall was doing the same to her pussy. He was using a finger to massage her clitoris. She was getting close to another orgasm. Her tongue was massaging the bottom of Trey’s shaft each time he slid between her lips. Marshall was filling her, and she finally let go. Her body shuddered as the warmth of her orgasm traversed her entire body.

She reached for Trey’s belly and pushed, sliding his cock from her mouth so she could breathe. It rested on her lips, and she kissed the head as she recovered from cumming. Marshall had stopped fucking her; his cock was deep in her but not moving so she could enjoy her pleasure.

She moved her lips down Trey’s shaft and licked his balls while she stroked him, and then flicked her tongue a bit farther back, not quite rimming him. He groaned and exploded across her neck and chest. She felt the warm fluid strike her body as he pulsed. She pumped his shaft several times, feeling him spasm as more cum landed on her body.

“Like that?” she asked as he straddled her head, and she flicked her tongue once more, teasing him.

“Amazing!”

Trey stepped away and said he would get a warm cloth. Sara told him not to worry and asked Marshall to come up closer. For a moment, both were out of her reach. But only for a moment, as she gathered Marshall's cock in one hand, pulling him to her face.

Trey, who, while hard, was not stiff and as erect as Marshall. Marshall was so erect that it was difficult to pull him down to her mouth. He was also taller than Trey. They laughed playfully as she tried to adjust.

Marshall slid her body to the edge of the table and let her head fall lower. He took his cock in one hand and pressed it down until it aligned with her mouth. Sara adjusted her body so she was more comfortable and used her hand to guide Marshall into her mouth. She immediately noticed the difference. Marshall was harder, but not as thick. He was also coated in her own wetness and tasted less musky.

As she sucked him, Marshall played with her nipples, driving her crazy. He knew what she liked. The men had switched places. Trey had climbed onto the table, took both of her legs, and lifted them over his shoulders. Wasting no time, he plunged his swollen cock into her.

The three of them quickly developed a rhythm. Unlike Trey, who took the lead when he was in her mouth, she was the one in charge with Marshall. She was sucking him, pleasuring him on her terms, and he was willing to let her be in control. Trey, however, was in control between her thighs. Her legs were spread, and he was fucking her. He seemed to understand her needs. She was so turned on by the two men inside her.

She tickled Marshall's balls with her fingernail, felt him begin to tense, and move quicker. She was ready for it.

He sent a stream of cum to the back of her throat. Then another. She waited until she was sure he was done before she swallowed. He tasted wonderful. Creamy with a slight bitterness, but still nice.

She slid him out of her mouth and told Trey not to stop. He needed no encouragement. With Marshall standing aside, Trey moved above her in a classic missionary position and looked down into her eyes with a very determined gaze. He increased the depth and intensity of his thrusts. She wrapped her legs around him and let him get as deep as he could.

She closed her eyes, let him take charge, and he brought her to another orgasm—this one a slower, shuddering, deeply satisfying one. Trey let out a guttural moan, and she knew he was cumming too.

After the intimacy of their orgasms passed, he slid off and out of her. His cock glistened.

“That was a perfect massage; all the right muscles were treated, and I was totally relaxed.” She laughed playfully.

She looked down at her chest, which was wet with cum.

“I need a shower. Care to join me?”

The three of them stepped into the spacious glass enclosure and spent time lathering each other, paying careful attention to their favorite body parts. She enjoyed being able to stroke two soap-covered cocks as she stood between them. They were kissing her nipples, and Marshall was lightly fingering her. She desired him one more time.

Knowing she was going to get her hair done later, she bent over, allowing the water to cascade on her entire body, and began to suck Marshall one more time. He was nowhere near as hard as he was during the massage, so she used her mouth to bring his cock back to full attention.

Trey knelt behind her and was licking her all over. She parted her feet, allowing him easier access, as she pumped Marshall with one hand and sucked the head of his cock. This time there was a simple purpose to her actions. She wanted to get him off.

She was having fun. The water was flowing all over them; she was bobbing up and down on Marshall’s erection; she was almost oblivious to the fact that Trey had his tongue focused on her rosebud, probing and licking. She was not normally a fan, but this was a treat. She wondered if Jason had talked.

She licked and kissed the head and then concentrated her tongue on the underside of Marshall's shaft. She pumped it as she sucked, bringing him to the brink. Unlike his previous orgasm, instead of a stream, his cock pulsed, and she felt his cum ooze out, filling her mouth. She caressed his balls to get as much from him as possible. He sighed, and she swallowed before standing to kiss him. Trey, sensing she was finished, moved away and stood. She kissed him, and they turned off the water and left the shower.

The men quickly dried themselves off and told her they hoped she enjoyed the service as well as they did and to enjoy the rest of her day at Elegance. She assured them she would.

 

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments