Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseur

"Failure to do warm-up exercises before engaging in sport can have dramatic consequences"

76
16 Comments 16
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Dani looked down at the massage table and hesitated. “No… no, I can’t do this,” she said shaking her head.

Sam pulled away from smoothing the white cotton sheet down on the portable massage table she had just put up and reached for her arm. “Look, it’s okay. Will doesn’t mind.”

“But he’s your husband and I would sooner go to a masseuse.”

“Yes, and pay about fifty quid for it,” Sam responded. “Will is qualified too and he is doing it for free. Why pay?”

“But he’s a… guy.”

Sam laughed. “He does both males and females. They are all just bodies to him. He’s professional and he’s bloody good. I used to have problems with my back until I met him. I don’t anymore. You’ve been in agony for weeks, now stop messing about, get undressed, and get onto the table.”

Dani smiled and made to turn and leave; she felt a searing pain in the left side of her back. A few weeks ago, she had overstretched playing squash with her husband and a couple of friends. At the time she had just felt a twinge, but it gradually got worse and now she was in agony. Sam took her by the arms.

“Come on, get undressed and get on the table.”

“I’m not stripping off.”

“Just leave your knickers on. I’ll put a towel over your bum.”

Dani went to turn away again, but another surge of pain made her stop. Sam let go of her arms. “Come on. I’ll help you.”

She was in no position to stop her as Sam began to tug at her top.

“Leave my bra on,” she told her.

Sam ignored her. Dani was quickly topless, and Sam was unbuttoning her jeans. “Can’t I leave these on?”

She shook her head. “You’ll probably need your legs and thighs massaged as well.”

“But… “

“No buts!” Sam ordered. “Your knickers will protect your modesty. Anyway, Will’s seen naked bodies before.”

She hesitated again but Sam insisted again. “Look, I was with him last week when he massaged a woman who plays badminton. She was not only starkers but her bits were shaved too. She didn’t bat an eyelid, and neither did he.”

Dani tried to laugh but another twinge seared through her body again. Sam kneeled down, took off her trainers and socks, and helped her out of her jeans. Moments later she was lying face down on the bed with arms folded and hands under her chin. Sam took a large white cotton towel, folded it, and laid it across her bottom.

“There, that’s better,” she told her with a pat on her bottom. “I’ll send him in.”

“Y… you’re not leaving me are you?”

“I don’t stand over him while he’s working!” she smiled. “You’ll be quite safe. He won’t do anything with you that he doesn’t do with me.”

“But… “

Sam laughed and closed the door. Dani lay there for a few moments. Her back seemed to be feeling better already. She didn’t know Will all that well, only meeting him when Sam was around, and saying hello, or nodding and smiling. She had been at their wedding a few years earlier. Like most of their circle of friends, she had been shocked at Sam’s choice of husband. Will was from the Caribbean and had very dark skin. She wasn’t racist in any way, and neither were her friends, but Sam had had all white boyfriends, and they all expected her to settle down with one of them eventually. She had once asked her, why Will? Sam had just smiled and told her, ‘He reaches parts that other guys don’t, and he's a nice, kind guy with it.’ She knew what she meant but didn’t expect her to marry just for that.

Sam returned a few minutes later with Will, carrying a massage oil dispenser. “I’ll leave you in Will’s capable hands,” she told her before giving him a kiss. “I’ll be back later. Anything you need from the supermarket?

Will shook his head. “Can’t think of anything.”

Dani heard them kiss again before the door closed.

“So, Dani, you have a sports injury I hear?”

“Yes,” she told him sounding apologetic.

“Did you do any warmup exercises first?”

“No,” she responded as he rubbed his hands together to warm them up.

He tutted. “You should always warm up first, but I guess you realise that now,” he told her as he picked up the massage oil bottle.

Dani heard him squirt some onto his hands and rub them together again. “I’ll just gently prod around, and you let me know where the pain is please.”

His touch was gentle and warm, and he touched a spot under her left shoulder blade. Her wince told him that he had found the spot. He pressed it gently and then began rubbing.

“Latissimus Dorsi, or lats strain,” he muttered. “Very common and can affect the movement of the spine.”

Dani was impressed. “Is it easy to fix?”

“Rest is the best thing, and regular massage, but it will heal eventually. No heavy lifting though,” he told her, “get your husband to carry the shopping.”

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

She laughed. Will moved around to her head, put some oil on her shoulders, and began to massage slowly but firmly. He was good. His hands were large, firm, and relaxing. From time to time his fingers contacted the sides of her breasts, squashed into the soft surface of the leather-covered table. She wondered if he was doing it on purpose, but she didn’t care. She felt at ease, felt relaxed, and comfortable with him touching her body.

He didn’t talk either, Will continued with his massaging, not just concentrating on her shoulders, but now working down to her waist. His fingers once again reached under the sides of her upper body; sometimes touching her tummy. Slowly, his fingers found their way down to the waistband of her knickers.

“I would like to massage your bottom Dani,” he told her. “The gluteal muscles are an important part of back support.”

“If… if you think it’s necessary .”

“I think so, Dani.”

“Do you want me to take my knickers off then?”

“It’s okay Dani, I can remove your panties, if it’s okay with you?” he told her as he moved down the side of the table. “We don’t want you straining yourself do we?”

She noted that he used the term panties, not knickers, as she felt the towel being lifted off her bottom and then his gentle fingers gripped the waistband. Dani lifted her bottom slightly, but he was already pulling them over her hips. They were soon sliding down her legs. Dani felt vulnerable now.

Will moved to the centre of the table, reached over with the bottle of oil, and squirted some on her bottom. She felt its coldness, but his hands quickly went to work and warmed her up. It felt strange feeling the hands of another man on her bottom, especially when his fingers drew very close to her intimate parts, but she felt at ease and relaxed. He spent a short while massaging her buttocks and then moved down the table a little and laid his hands on her right thigh.

“Can you open your legs a little please Dani?” he asked softly. “I need to massage your thighs.”

Dani parted them and then wondered just how much of her sex he could see from his position. This was all new to her. No one had ever massaged her before, and although previous boyfriends had seen her intimately before, no other men, apart from her doctor, had.

“Have you ever had muscular problems with your legs, Dani?” he asked softly, as his hands encased the outside of her upper thigh.

“N… no,” she responded nervously.

His fingers were very close to her sex now, and she was sensing signs of arousal. His hands moved from one thigh to the other, slowly massaging. His touch was firm but gentle, and his fingers were critically close to her sex. Her legs had also moved wider apart.

“Your muscle tone is very good Dani,” he told her as he began to move his hands back and forth from knee to upper thing. “Do you run as well?”

She told him no, but her voice was breaking because her arousal was getting stronger. His fingers were getting bolder but stopping just short of sexual contact. Denny already knew her intimately enough to know that she became very aroused having her inner thighs stroked. If this had been him she would have turned onto her back long ago and spread her legs wide, and it was getting harder not to do the same with Will. Eventually, he moved away to concentrate on her lower legs. Dani was disappointed.

But it didn’t last long. Will had found another erogenous spot, the backs of her knees. He seemed to sense where they were; seemed to be able to just hone in on them. Soon, he was massaging from the back of her knees right up to her inner thighs. Dani’s breathing began to get heavier and then suddenly, a fingertip touched her sex. It was a quick, light, touch that could have been misconstrued as accidental, but Dani had felt it; a surge of arousal had shot through her inner thighs. It had been a long time since that had happened to her.

His hands moved down to her knees again and back up but stopped short of her sex. He repeated it again, and then when he did it again he touched her sex; not the outer lips of her sex, but inside them. They had found wetness and arousal. Her body tensed momentarily until his lingering fingers moved away. Will repeated his actions, not just once but twice, and on the third time his fingers stayed; firmly engulfed in the parting of her very moist, inner lips.

They seemed to stay there for an eternity, but in reality, it was just a few moments. Dani knew men well enough to know that they would first touch a woman’s sex like this awaiting a response. Usually, they would find her hand moving it away with perhaps a vocal protest. But Will found no hand pushing his away and no protest from her lips.

“Would you like to turn over, Dani?”

She hadn’t expected this; she hadn’t expected things to get this far anyway, but it had, and now the onus was on her. She had never let another man get this close to her since marrying Denny; she had never even had the urge to, but Will was different. She wanted him; she needed him, but she found herself tongue-tied, unable to speak.

“Would you please turn over Dani?” he told her.

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments